Book Club Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down, and I began to feast on her tits.

"Oh, god, YES!" Cassandra cried out, writhing beneath me as I began to suckle and tease her erect nipples with my tongue. "God, yes, keep sucking my boobs... keep going, I love getting them sucked, squeezed, fucked... god, keep going, please..."

Her moans took on a high whining quality while I feasted on one with my mouth while squeezing the other with my hand, and she responded by pushing her body against mine.

"It was... when you made the mom joke earlier... I didn't know how to take it, because it first felt like you were calling me old... but I knew it was affection... and if I'm being honest, it got me a little excited..." Cassandra moaned, running her fingers through my hair. "It was kind of fun thinking how I could be your wicked stepmother..."

I'd be lying if I said this didn't make me suck a little harder just then.

Cassandra clearly felt that. "Yeah? Sounds like you like the idea of me being wicked..."

I nibbled on one of her nipples, making her yelp playfully. "You'd be very bad... very, *very* bad."

She pulled my face down to her tits, forcing me to keep sucking. "And you wouldn't want it any other way... because if I were good, I wouldn't get wet just looking about you, or thinking about what it would feel like to be nice and filled by that cock, or what you taste like... god, fuck, keep going..."

I had no problem continuing, and with how I was feeling, I could have kept it up like this for a while. So I stayed where I was, suckling on Cassandra's tits, pleasing her, teasing her as I alternated from breast to breast. Her moans got higher and lustier, her body writhing more in time with my efforts, wanting more, *needing* more.

I slid my hand beneath the waistband of her pajama pants and panties, reaching down and quickly finding her very wet, very hot cunt. Cassandra groaned as my fingers explored her sensitive folds, especially as I slid two gently inside of her.

"Fuck... you're so wet..." I murmured, before going back to sucking on her nipple.

She groaned. "Yes... well, when I'm being spoiled like this... godthatfeelssogood... it's easy to get very, very wet..."

"Wet as all these other women can get you?" I teased.

Cassandra blushed, then looked away from me. "You're good... maybe not *that* good... but you're- OH!"

I knew that I didn't have quite the same understanding of a woman's body as most of the women here, but the question was a good enough fakeout for me to ably find her g-spot, and begin massaging it. I thrust my fingers in and out of her gently, massaging this deep, sensitive spot as I curled my fingers inside of her. If her moans were lusty before, they were positively pornographic now. She writhed against me eagerly, wanting more of me, needing everything I could give her. Her skin was flush and prickled with gooseflesh as she shuddered softly and kept pressing into me, trying to give me the best angle to pleasure her.

"God, yes, right there, right fucking there! Keep sucking, keep fingering me, yes, yes, yes, so good, so fucking good... god, it's been forever since I've been with a man who knew how I needed to be treated... but you go right in and... fuck! Give me another finger!" she squealed.

I thrust a third finger deep inside of her, fucking it in and out of her cunt as I continued to massage her g-spot.

"Yeah?" I taunted, loving the kind of power I held here, her pleasure quite literally in my hand. "And how do you need to be treated?"

Cassandra moaned, loudly, pulling my head back to her tits. "Like a fucking slut, alright? GOD! FUCK! SO GOOD! God... alright, fine... I used to be a party girl... I'd party hard, I'd fuck hard, hard and rough and nasty, so many guys and girls... I'd do everything, the dirtier, the better, but I haven't been able to do that, not when I had to be mom of the year, not when I had to work hard... the girls here are great, but sometimes you need real hard cock, and my husband just can't do that for me... but you can, can't you? You're specially made for sluts like us, aren't you? God, oh, god, keep going, keep going, you're gonna make me, make me, make mEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

What I was going to make her, she wasn't quite capable of verbalizing through her orgasm. Her thighs clamped tightly around my hand as her pussy gushed against me, her deep muscles squeezing my fingers tightly as I continued to please her pussy. Her body shook and jerked against me, and while I tried to steady her with my free arm, I never once stopped pleasing her. Making her cum like this turned me on like nothing else, and the way she looked down at me during those brief moments she could open her eyes... fuck, there was nothing quite so hot.

Soon, her orgasm waned, and she collapsed on the bed.

I knew what to do next, pulling my fingers from her cunt. Cassandra whined oh so slightly at the sudden emptiness of her pussy, but we both knew that wouldn't last long. I then twisted around in bed, first sitting up, then getting up on my knees, better allowing me to do pretty much whatever I wanted with her.

Not that she'd complain, of course, as I pulled off first her sweatshirt, and then her pajama pants and panties, leaving her completely naked to my eyes. I now got a good look at her pussy, her lips glistening and prominent, a thin landing strip above pointing down at her delicious entrance.

Regaining her bearings, Cassandra sat up shakily and undid her bun, letting her long, dark and oh so silky hair cascade down her back. She laughed. "Still like everything you see?"

"Uh huh..." I said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Good!" she exclaimed, pushing me onto my back on the bed.

Her sudden aggression surprised me, but was definitely something that worked for me.

Cassandra pushed my legs apart and crawled between them, getting a nice, long look at my cock. Seeing her kneeling there, her massive tits hanging down beneath her while her hair fell down to brush against my groin... fuck, was it an erotic sight. Her breathing was still heavy, her eyes glassy with lust as she let her mouth hang open slightly, her tongue sliding over her full lips to moisten them.

"You really want to suck my cock, don't you?" I asked.

She reached out, taking hold of my cock in one of her dainty hands, slowly spreading precum around the head with her thumb. "I want to do a lot of things with this cock, but, yeah, it's not gonna be very long before this is buried down my throat... but, you see, there's one other problem I have..."

"Oh?" I said. "And what would that be?"

Cassandra hastened her thumb's movements over my cockhead. "Well, the thing is, I really want to suck your cock, but I also reeeeeeeeeallllly want to feel your mouth on my pussy, because all my friends talk about your pussy-eating skills like they're fucking magic. And, I mean, I'm sure you're good and all that, but they have some really talented mouths, and I don't think you could compete... but I'm up for a comparison. And, you know, to possibly be proven wrong."

I laughed. "You know, if you wanted a sixty-nine, all you had to do was ask, right? I fucking love sixty-nines."

She smiled, running her fingers lightly down the entire length of my cock, spreading the precum easily. I shivered at this gesture.

"My, my, my... you are perfect, aren't you?" Cassandra giggled.

I laughed as she turned around so she could climb on top of me in a 69. "I know a bunch of girls who'd call me anything but perfect... but I do my best."

"I'll take that," she said, swinging her leg over my head.

I looked up at her soaked pussy with anticipation, taking in her intoxicating aroma and finding my mouth watering. This pussy, splayed out so perfectly for me, so hot I could feel it here and nearly dripping on my face... holy fuck, was it perfection. She hovered above me so perfectly like this that she nearly didn't touch me, forcing me into a position of terrible anticipation as I waited for her to make the next move.

Cassandra started to jack my cock again, and while I couldn't easily see what she was doing, I could feel her warm breath on my cock. It made me shiver... fuck, it set my body on fire. I needed her... fuck, I needed *all* of her. For all the sex I'd had the last two days, I should have been utterly wasted by this point, and here I was, as turned-on as I had ever been and in desperate need of sex.

"You know, when I was your age, and when I was with a guy for the first time, I used to like to tease things out. I thought it made me more special, more *memorable* to them, playing this out for so long and making them want me more than they ever wanted any other slut at school... and back when I had the patience to play those kinds of games, I gotta admit... it did make me a popular little slut," she said, pressing downward slightly, grazing her tits against my legs.

"I'd hope so," I groaned, hungry and needy.

"But, I've gotten older..." Cassandra continued, leaning down to breathe against my cock, avoiding too much contact and driving me wild as she continued to jack me. "...by this point, you'd think I should be *more* patient... but I've watched enough of life pass me by, been polite and good enough as I had to to be a 'responsible adult', that I've learned a simple lesson."

She stopped stroking me.

"Oh?" I whimpered.

Playfully, Cassandra kissed my cockhead. "That if I want something bad enough, if it gets me hot enough... I better fucking take it before someone else does."

And with that, she leaned down and fucking inhaled my cock to the root, while simultaneously sitting on my face.

I was, admittedly, lost in the immediacy of this duet of pleasures, acting only on instinct as I wrapped my arms around her, squeezed her ass, and went to town on her pussy. Soon enough, my senses came back to me, and I was in a position of savoring this much more as I explored her pussy with my tongue and lips, while trying my best to hold onto sanity when she eagerly blew me.

Her technique was superb, with just the right amount of pressure and suction as she bobbed her head on my cock, gagging and slurping and utterly worshipping my throbbing erection. Beyond that, however, there was an eagerness to her that bordered on a sexual desperation, as if she had to hurry before anything happened to me. I tried my best to match her intensity, and I like to think I matched her the way she moaned.

Coughing, Cassandra came up for air, licking my cock hungrily. "Did you think I could deepthroat you that easily? I wasn't sure I could... it's been a long time since I've been with a man as equipped as you... back when I was less responsible, back when I used to party all the time... but I think I did a pretty good job with your cock."

While it was hard to get in a word edgewise when she was moaning and grinding against my face, I turned to the side just enough to mutter, "That's more than just 'pretty good'."

"Glad to hear it..." she said, teasing my balls with her fingers as she went back to gagging on my cock for a moment, then adding, "...you fill my mouth up just right... fuck, and you taste so good too... I know I taste good, you don't have to stop eating me to tell me, though... fuck, keep going, whatever you're doing, keep going, feels so fucking good..."

Cassandra continued licking and kissing my cock whenever she wasn't deepthroating me, jerking me with one hand while fondling my balls with the other as she continued moaning and talking dirty to me. I'd have loved to return the favor, but the way she ground against my face, I could only get out scattered words on some occasions. In those times that I'd have liked to say something, but couldn't, I just surrendered to the pleasure and suckled nice and hard on her clit, making sure that I wasn't the only one who was speechless.

"Fuck... if this is what all those other ladies... and Kaitlyn... fuck, if this is what they're all getting, I can see why they're fucking addicted to you... that mouth, those fingers, you're fucking magical, and I haven't even stuffed myself enough with that cock yet... fuck, Ryan... you feel so gooooooooood..." she moaned.

I whimpered as she went back to deepthroating my cock. "Not as good as you feel..."

"Yeah?" Cassandra asked when she took her mouth off my cock. "You like the way I suck your cock?"

"Uh huh," I replied, licking at her quivering pussy lips. I looked up past them, toward her flexing ass cheeks, and the tight, winking hole within. Cassandra claimed that she was pretty wild once, and that she liked it nasty... I found myself wondering just how nasty she enjoyed it.

"Good, because I fucking love sucking your cock," she replied, sucking on my cockhead and twirling her tongue around it. "But I *am* pretty fucking good, aren't I? Better than my friends, right? Better than my daughter?"

Now, I wasn't going to say this was a fair comparison necessarily, since every woman I'd ever been with had been wonderful and unique in her own ways, but this was an opportunity, I thought to have some fun of my own. I moved one of my hands between her ass cheek and pushed my finger inside of her tight hole, making her moan and writhe against my face harder than she'd already been grinding.

"You'd be proud of Kaitlyn... she's an amazing cocksucker, just like her mom," I said, before suckling hard on Cassandra's clit.

"Oh... oh god... good for her... FUCK! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM! I NEED YOUR CUM FIRST, FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Cassandra cried out, sucking my cock down to the root again.

If she had been sucking me hard before, she now sucked me like a woman possessed, milking my cock for everything it was worth as she bobbed her head up and down at a blinding speed. I was lost to this myself, licking and sucking harder and harder, feeling my own impending orgasm building alongside hers, knowing that one of us was bound to burst at any moment.

I couldn't tell you who came first, but I know that when we did, it was sudden, and mutually explosive. Cassandra cried out around my cock as her body jerked, a sudden gush of her juices coating my face as I continued to eat her out, an impressive feat I think considering how good it felt to cum deep down her throat. It may not have been the largest load of my life, but it felt impressive for the day I'd had.

Cassandra kept sucking every last drop that I had, her skilled mouth taking everything I had to give and seemingly ready for even more than that. My hips jerked reflexively as pleasure overtook my body, consciousness threatening to fade again as her magic lips seemingly tried to suck the life out of me.

The two of us lay like this for a while, our pace slowing as we sucked the last of our juices from each other, but soon she let my cock plop out of her mouth. Her breathing was ragged and tired, and she seemed to have nearly as much difficulty finding words as I did. Soon, she rolled off of me and onto her back, panting and catching her breath.

"Well... fuck..." Cassandra laughed, reaching over to gently stroke my deflating cock. "That was... that was really fucking good..."

"Back atcha..." I moaned, lifting my head just enough to look down to her in her naked perfection. Her chest rose and fell with halting breaths, the look on her face one of absolute and supreme satisfaction.

"You're... fuck... you're amazing," I continued, trying to find words that could describe my feelings right now and finding them all wholly inadequate.

"Oh, you too!" she replied, laughing. "Oh... holy fuck... I'd heard you had a magic tongue... but that's one of those things that's better to experience than it is to hear about, I think..."

"I completely agree," I said, propping myself up on my elbows so I could better see her.

Cassandra looked up at me dreamily, wrapping her hand around my mostly softened cock as she tried to stroke some life back to it. "You'll be good to go pretty soon, right?"

"Pretty soon," I admitted. "I could use a couple minutes... but if you have any ideas to speed up the process, I'd be happy to try."

Cassandra smirked, a look of sultry mischief that I'll admit made my cock twitch a little.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," she said, climbing off of the bed. What she said wasn't quite a command, but it wasn't quite a request either, and made me curious enough to obey instantly, sitting on the edge of the bed with my feet hanging to the floor.

On legs unsteady from another hard cum, she strolled over toward one of her bags at the foot of the bed and bent over to root through them. "I've always had big boobs... not the biggest boobs in town by a long shot, as you've seen... but I know they're pretty fucking big, and I like them. I have a lot of fun with them, they've always been so fucking sensitive... of course, they were a little bigger right after I had Kaitlyn, but I think these are much more manageable. Especially for my lower back. You like looking at my boobs, don't you?"

"Is that really a question?" I asked.

"Aha!" she exclaimed, pulling a small, clear bottle from her bag. "And, no, it's not really a question. Most guys like to stare at my tits, a lot of girls too, actually... and I've seen you stare before."

"And you liked it?" I said.

"Duh!" Cassandra laughed, cocking her hip to the side playfully. "Always good to know that even with Kaitlyn around to stare at that I've still got it."

She squeezed the bottle onto her tits, pouring out a glistening oil that she rubbed into her skin. Soon her DDs were gleaming in the room's low light, looking positively amazing.

I liked where this was going.

"Oh, you've definitely still got it," I said.

"Good," Cassandra replied, kneeling down between my legs. "Because if you'd said anything else, I probably wouldn't tittyfuck you right now."

"Yes, you would," I joked back.

She laughed again. "Okay, you're probably right about that..."

Cassandra leaned in, taking her tits in her hands and squeezing them, running her hands over them and pinching her nipples. I wasn't sure if she was putting on a show for me, or doing this for her own benefit, but the way she moaned deliciously as she played with her own tits, I couldn't have cared less.

When she wrapped them around my cock, I was already half hard, but feeling her squeezing those perfect orbs around me, perfectly lubed by whatever body oil she was using, I was in heaven, and getting hard very quickly.

"It's been a long time since I've been with a guy who had a dick big enough for me to really do this," Cassandra admitted, bouncing her tits up and down on my cock. "Like, college... maybe even high school. It's been forever, really."

"Well... ohfuck... you don't seem to have lost your touch," I groaned. I was watching my cockhead popping out of her cleavage rhythmically for a while, but as the pleasure began to overwhelm me, I dropped my head back, groaning.

"And I'm glad! I always used to love to tittyfuck guys, it was an exciting kind of power to play with... kind of like that little move you pulled when you fingered my asshole," she continued, looking up at me playfully when I finally took the moment to look down at her.

"That wasn't for power," I moaned. "And I think I'm fully hard now..."

"I know you are," she replied, staring up at me and smiling with a sexy confidence as she continued to bounce her tits on my cock. "I liked what you did with my ass, for what it's worth. As power moves go, it's not a bad one."

"That wasn't why I did that..." I growled, looking down at her with a growing fire in my eyes. "You called yourself a nasty slut, and I was pretty sure you'd be *that* nasty... I was right, wasn't I? Putting my finger up your ass got you all nice and hot and made you cum harder than you expected? That wasn't a power move for me... that was me reading you like a fucking book and giving you exactly what you wanted... *slut*."