Book Club Memories Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added a particular darkness to that last word, and it was enough to make her slow almost imperceptibly, and more definitely shiver.

So, she liked it when I was a little more dominant.

Interesting.

Cassandra licked her lips, moaning softly, then saying, "Well, you sure know how to talk to a lady, Ryan..."

She quivered again, looking up at me hopefully with her sultry brown eyes.

"I know," I said, grinning malevolently in a way that made her thighs part slightly. "And you should know that if I ever wanted to show you a 'power move', you'd fucking know it."

Cassandra raised an eyebrow, the corners of her mouth curling upwards hopefully. "Would I?"

I could have said something to answer her, but I thought this might be one of those times where actions spoke louder than words.

Roughly, I grabbed her by the shoulders, and pulled her back onto the bed. Cassandra squealed in surprise, but landed on her hands and knees next to me, and then collapsed face down, ass up as I pushed against her. Though the sight of her tits pillowing out beneath her was certainly exciting, that wasn't what I was interested in at this moment, no...

I crawled behind her, looking at that immaculate ass, her full cheeks spread wide as her pussy beneath glistened with her juices, practically dripping. What I had before me was a feast of pure debauchery, and one that made my mouth water. The only conundrum I had to deal with was where to start.

In one swift move, I dove in, closing my mouth over her asshole while I thrust three fingers into her dripping cunt.

"Oh! OH, HOLY FUCK!" Cassandra exclaimed, her pleasure coming from a deep, guttural place as she moaned loudly enough that I thought she might shake the windows.

She lowered her voice only slightly, pressing back against my face. "You really did read me like a book!"

"Yeah," I confirmed, before I went back to utterly worshipping her asshole. Since she had a tasty, and oh so tight asshole, this wasn't much of a challenge for me, as I found it so easy to lick and suck at it, occasionally biting one of her cheeks for good measure, before I went back to playing with her tight hole. With my fingers buried in her cunt thrusting in and out of her, she seemed positively spoiled as she moaned like a complete and total slut, pressing back against my face eagerly.

In utter ecstasy, Cassandra continued, "God, yes! It feels so good, feels so fucking good, Ryan, yes, yes, yes, keep going, keep going, like that... god, I should've known you'd be as nasty as I was... they told me, but I couldn't believe them... FUCK! I love it! I love it... but, fuck, I couldn't believe them at first! I thought you were good, I thought you were proper, I thought you were good for Kaitlyn, but you're just another slut like me, aren't you? A slut built for sluts? Oh, god, it's so fucking good, it's so fucking good, keep going, keep going- HOLY FUCK! YOUR TONGUE IS IN MY ASS!"

Yeah, my tongue was in her ass. I'd forced inside, thrusting in and out of her almost in time with my fingers. That she had a tasty ass made this all the easier, and her reactions as I twisted my tongue about and teased every bit of her delectable asshole I could reach made it all the more exciting. I was truly loving the response I was getting, making sure I was treating both of her holes in a way that would get her nice and addicted to the pleasure I could give her.

Cassandra seemed to rather enjoy that, honestly.

She whined, "Okay, okay, god, please keep going, like that, I love it, I love it... fuck, no man's ever eaten my ass so well... no one's wanted to... fuck, you could give some of my friends lessons, please, keep going like that, I'm so wet, so fucking horny, you're gonna make me cum again... god, Kaitlyn's so fucking lucky, if I'd have known about you sooner, I'd have taken you first... guess you'll have to share in this family of sluts now? Keep going, keep going, eat my slutty fucking ass, finger me, make me cum, make me cum, you're gonna make me- wait, what are you doing? Why are you stopping? Please don't stop, pleeeeeeeeeeease?"

Okay, so I'd stopped rimming her... and painful as it was to deny her a pleasure she was enjoying so much, I thought it was past the time that we took this where we both knew it had to go.

I got back up on my knees and grabbed Cassandra by the waist, twisting her around so that she landed on her back in front of me. This surprised her at first, but when I crawled between her legs, her eyes flashed with lust.

"Oh," Cassandra replied, grinning up at me excitedly.

"Oh," I replied, dropping down on top of her and kissing her, enjoying the feeling of her tits pressed against my chest. I claimed her mouth with my own like this for some time, enjoying her insistent hands as they ran down my back, the feel of her body against mine, but there was only one way this could end.

My cock rested against her thigh, tauntingly close to her welcoming pussy.

"You want this cock, don't you?" I growled, kissing the side of her neck.

"Uh huh..." Cassandra moaned. "God, I fucking *need* that cock."

I pushed back enough so she could get a good look at my cocky grin. "Then guide me in."

She squealed slightly, sounding almost like a high school girl again. Cassandra reached between us, her quick, clever hands grabbing hold of my cock and finally guiding me home. I could feel my cockhead pressing against her entrance at her insistence, and as it ran over those hot, wet lips, I was suddenly struck by a strange sense of awe in this situation.

Just over six months ago, this woman's daughter had taken my virginity and set me on a year of absolute and utter debauchery that I could never forget. Six months ago, she had only been Mrs. Pruitt to me, one of my earliest crushes who used to babysit me sometimes years back. Now, here I was, right on top of her with my cock ready in front of her pussy lips, ready to have my way with her.

While I'd been through a number of surreal moments over the past few months, this one certainly had to rank toward the top.

"How much do you want this?" I teased in my dark, growly voice. "How much do you fucking want this cock?"

Cassandra kissed me. "I want you... I want you to fuck me, and I want you to fuck me hard... fuck, I want you to fuck me harder than you've *ever* fucked my daughter..."

I grinned. "That's gonna be pretty fucking hard."

She grinned back. "This slut can take it."

"Good," I replied, pressing forward.

Just because she was hot, and she was achingly wet and oh so ready, still didn't mean it was an easy go. I didn't know what exercises these MILFs did to stay so fucking tight, but Cassandra had to be one of the best at them as I pushed my cock against her entrance. With her juices and my precum lubing the way, it should have been easy, but mostly what we got was groans as I continued applying force and seeking the best angle of entry.

Cassandra closed her eyes tight in focus, gritting her teeth as she moaned. Her voice went up higher as my cockhead slipped inside, loudly enough that it covered my own groan of pleasure. I was now inside one of the most exquisite pussies I'd ever had the joy of being inside. This was an awesome moment, one that should have crushed me under its weight and raw pleasure.

I should have stayed there savoring the moment, ensuring that it was burned into my memory as I had with many other girls.

Instead, I got greedy. I continued pushing forward, wanting more of her, wanting to claim every bit of Cassandra Pruitt as my own while I had her and to bring both of us to the heights of pleasure that we wanted. So, while she moaned and writhed beneath me, her eyes rolling back as she cried out in need and ecstasy, I continued feeding inch after inch of my cock into her achingly tight cunt until I was buried balls deep inside of her.

I groaned, then kissed her deeply. One of my hands found her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, this simple act making her pussy quiver and tighten around me.

"Oh... GOD!" Cassandra squealed, showering me with wet kisses before she looked down. "Holy fuck! You're inside of me... you really got all of that inside of me... holy fuck!"

"I knew you could do it," I quipped, kissing her, then pinching one of her nipples hard.

She groaned, smacking my ass with one of her hands. "Fuck... you know what you're doing..."

"Just wait until I actually start fucking you," I said, pulling back, and thrusting in hard.

Cassandra moaned at the impact, her eyes closing tightly before they opened again. A fire burned in those eyes, boring into my soul as she demanded to be fucked.

"Harder," she said, threatening to swat my ass again. "You said you'd fuck me harder... I know you can do better than this..."

I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed, eliciting a pleased sigh from her. "I'm going to do better than this... I thought I might ease you in a little before I got rough, but if you want rough, fine, I'll fucking treat you like a slut like you deserves."

Again, my dark voice seemed to do it for her, as all she could mutter was a meek yet thoroughly aroused, "Okay..."

And with that... yeah, I started to fuck her.

Really, *really* hard.

My hips were a blur as I drove into Cassandra's cunt, pumping nearly all ten inches of my cock in and out of her with a pleasurable fury. Her pussy muscles welcomed and squeezed me, demanding everything I had. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back, her mouth lolling open as she wailed with the pleasure of one being truly well-fucked, while her well-oiled tits slid against my chest with her rock hard nipples holding my attention well.

I grunted. "You like that? You fucking like that cock?"

"I love it, I love it!" Cassandra moaned. "Best I ever fucking had!"

"Yeah?" I challenged.

"By a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide margin... thickest... longest... fuck, you know what to do with it, too... fuck... you fuck my slutty pussy so well, I love it, I love it, I love it, fuck me, fuck me hard, please, fuck me hard! Fuck me harder than you fuck my daughter, harder than you fuck any of those other sluts here, I want it, I *need* it! Do it, fuck me, fuck me hard!" she wailed, wrapping her arms around me.

I felt her fingernails dig into my back, but I was too lost in this fuck to care. I pulled out all stops, giving it to her hard enough to shake the bed as it rhythmically thumped against the wall. If anyone was in the next room, they'd know exactly what was going on, and while I knew a whole lot of messy fun was going on this weekend, I liked to think that whoever might have heard it would suddenly become wetter, hotter, and fuck just a little harder from what they heard going on in here.

This thought got me going particularly hard, fucking Cassandra with a ferocity that I rarely tapped into. It was a point past words for me, as I became a grunting, rutting monster looking to claim her body for my own. For her part, Cassandra fucked back well, locking her legs behind my ass and helping drive me forward into her, helping pump me just that much harder as I gave her everything I had.

It was the greatest, and no doubt one of the hardest, fucks of my life... and therein lay the problem. I could keep up at this pace impressively by this point in my life, but it wasn't one that I could do forever.

Thankfully, Cassandra seemed to sense this. The moment my body threatened to slow down even for a second, she breathlessly put her hand on my chest and unlocked her legs from behind my ass. Effortlessly, she then rolled both of us over until she was on top of me. She sat up straight, looking magnificently regal and utterly filthy, a well-fucked slut breathing heavily and sheened with sweat, her still oiled breasts heaving as she caught her breath and smiled down at me. She held the look of a painting of royalty, utterly confident and thoroughly proud, knowing how powerful and glorious she was and leaving me in panting awe.

"You were everything I was promised and more... and you fucked me harder than I've been fucked by a man in a long, long, time," Cassandra purred, rocking her hips on me slightly. "Take a breather... you don't have to be the rough one anymore... well, for now... you relax, and I'll take care of you..."

Her tone was sweet and mothering, and one that made me groan deep down inside.

Sensing this might do something for her, I replied, "Whatever you say... Mrs. Pruitt..."

Again, she looked surprised, but then her smile broadened as she moaned aloud. "Fuck, Ryan... you have any idea how dangerous you are for me?"

As she said this, she began to bounce up and down on my cock. It wasn't too fast yet, but it was quick enough to send her tits bouncing in a gloriously hypnotic fashion.

"Dangerous, Mrs. Pruitt?" I asked. "Me?"

Alright, I may have put a little too much sarcasm into my tone there, but she didn't seem to mind, shivering when I called her by that name again. "*Very* dangerous. You might be the most dangerous person in this house, honestly."

Considering the utterly intoxicating sight of her bouncing in my lap, the way her tits bounced and her ass jiggled, the image of her tight pussy stretched obscenely around my cock, I had a hard time thinking that *I* was the dangerous one in this pairing.

"What makes you say that?" I grunted, pulling her down so I could suck on her tits as she bounced on me.

Cassandra groaned, shifting her angle of attack so she was now effectively twerking while impaled on my cock. I had to say, it was an effective technique, one that had my balls boiling and wanting to explode quite soon.

She pushed off of me so that she could sit regally on my cock again, more slowly riding it. "You're dangerous because you're addictive..."

"I hardly think I'm the only addictive one here," I replied, contenting myself to grab her ass while she fucked me if she wouldn't let me suck her tits. "Have you seen yourself?"

"Oh, I have..." Cassandra purred, bouncing a little more rapidly as I squeezed her ass. "And I know I'm yummy... but you're the one with that delicious cock, the one that digs in nice and deep and presses against my most sensitive spots... all of our most sensitive spots... a woman can get addicted to this feeling, you know? Completely, and *utterly* addicted... I'm gonna want you every minute of every day, filling my holes, teasing me, pleasing me..."

"Doesn't sound too bad..." I grunted, playfully swatting her ass and making her moan.

"But it could get bad... it could get sooooooooo bad..." she moaned, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples and making it sound like things getting bad would be *very* fun. "It's bad enough that you're probably going to make me a grandmother before I hit 40... but if you and I keep fucking like this, well, won't it be awkward for Kaitlyn to have a little brother or sister around the same time she makes me a grandma?"

There was that talk again... that talk that stroked a primal part of my mind and made me all the harder as she fucked me. There was that manic gleam in her eyes, a heat that matched that own mad primal drive I could feel. It was crazy, of course, but that didn't stop the fact that it made this feel hotter, dirtier, and more deliciously fucked-up a coupling.

Cocky, I smirked. "If that's what you want this weekend, you'll have to get in line..."

Even through a moan, Cassandra managed to roll her eyes. "Oh, I know... these bitches are horny, and some of them can get real baby crazy when they're horny... but those sluts aren't in this bed right now, are they?"

"No, they aren't..." I agreed.

"And I am... and I'm the one who's got your cock impaled all the way to the fucking root deep inside my slutty little cunt..." she declared, closing her eyes and riding me harder. "I'm the one who's fucking you, who's gonna make you cum... but not before I cum... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum and I'm gonna make you cum... I'm gonna make you cum deep inside of me... nice and deep and every last drop, and if you get me pregnant..."

Cassandra opened her eyes, looking down on me with one of the sultriest looks I'd ever seen. "Then I guess you'll get me pregnant... fuck, wouldn't that be a thing?"

"Oh, it'd be something," I agreed.

It was likely just being horny as fuck talking, but this kind of dirty talk got me hotter than I'd ever expected it would. Here I was, just some 18-year-old nerd who still had some months ahead of him before graduating high school, and here was this utter goddess riding my cock, practically begging me to knock her up. I knew right now that it would be a good look on her, and not just because every look would look good on her... but because it would have been something I'd have done to her... fuck, she would look hot...

My cock was nearly at the point of bursting, my body already tingling with explosive pleasure just barely being held back. Seeing this, Cassandra reached between her legs and began frantically rubbing her clit, clearly wanting to match me.

"Yeah? You'd like that? You'd like making me one of your pregnant sluts? You'd like getting your friend's mom nice and knocked the fuck up?" she groaned, riding me harder, her body tensing with her own impending orgasm.

"Yes... fuck, yes, please, anything, just keep fucking me, keep fucking me, I'm gonna cum soon, I need to cum, please, please, please keep fucking me!" I begged, thrusting with my own need and groping her ass as I tried to hold on, with limited success.

"Yes, yes, do it, do it, fucking cum for me, cum for me, cum for meeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEE!!!" Cassandra wailed, gripping me tightly as her pussy contracted with another orgasm. She cried out and screamed, her body shaking heavily as she jerked and milked my cock with her perfect cunt.

It didn't take a lot of effort for me to oblige her, as I grunted, my cock firing off what felt like an impressively large orgasm for the day I'd had. Shot after shot of hot cum filled her pussy deeply, while I was dropped into a haze of pleasure that threatened to completely take me away and never let me return. It was only the gorgeous woman coming down from an orgasm on top of me that kept me from completely losing it, as she soon slowed, then stopped.

Cassandra collapsed on top of me, kissing me messily, and almost as clumsily as I kissed her back, before she pulled off of my cock, rolled onto her back next to me, and lay panting.

She was silent like this for a while, before she started laughing. This wasn't your run of the mill post-sex giggles either, no, but actual unrestrained laughter, her face turning bright red with blush as she tried to cover her mouth with... was that embarrassment?

I turned onto my side to look at her, curious and amused. "I thought I did better than that."

"Oh, no, it wasn't you..." Cassandra said quickly, still covering her mouth to hide her grin and laughter. "It's all me, I promise, I'm just... god, I'm so embarrassed."

"I don't think you've got anything to be embarrassed about there... that was amazing..." I said.

"Thank you, but, I do... I think I do?" she continued, her blush seeming redder than ever. "It's been a while... I mean a *really* long while, since I've been with another man, and it might have made me a little crazy. Or a lot crazy. I don't know... I just wanted you to know that I don't usually get like that with... well, my dirty talk."

"The pregnancy talk?" I suggested, raising an eyebrow inquisitively.

Cassandra scrunched up her eyes tightly, lowering her hands from her mouth at least. "Yeah, that... it's kind of a kink I've always had, not one I really get a lot of opportunities to verbalize because it weirds the hell out of my husband... but I went a little crazy there. I mean, you got me so hot there that I couldn't help myself and... god, it feels so weird now that I look back on it, but you really just went with it, and it got me so fucking hot..."