Book Club Memories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! YES! FUCK ME LIKE THAT! FUCK ME, RYAN, FUCK ME HARDER! GOD, YES! KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM..." she roared, before dropping her head and lowering her voice to a sultry, hungry growl. "And then I'm gonna make you cum... gonna make you feel so fucking good that you can't help but cum deep in my perfect, hot ass... goddamn..."

This wasn't my first time fucking Viola Kent in the ass, but for how tight she was, you would have thought this was her first time. I knew that she, like a lot of the other dancers I'd been with, kept it pretty fucking tight, but this woman... god, she had a way of pushing me to my fucking limit. I knew she wanted to cum first, but the way she was squeezing me, every so often looking back at me with those unbelievably sexy eyes, gritting her teeth and urging me on... fuck, I doubted I could go on for very long with her.

It wouldn't stop me from trying, however.

Or pulling any dirty tricks that I knew might push things over the edge.

SMACK!

The sound of my hand slapping her ass echoed through the trees, causing her to yelp, and look back at me with a lustful fire.

"That the best you can do..." she grunted, her eyes rolling back briefly before locking onto mine. "...motherfucker?"

I grinned darkly, picking up my pace as I fucked into her more savagely. "Yeah, I'm a motherfucker..."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Her squeals got louder with every impact, her pussy positively gushing as I worked to drive her over the edge.

"...and you fucking love it, don't you?" I grunted.

"Damn right I do... fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck..." Viola moaned, pushing back against me as I continued to violate her ass. "It's so fucking hot watching you drive each of my friends insane... watching you force this beautiful, epic fucking cock into all their tight holes like these bitches deserve, make them all into cummed out sluts, but knowing you get hardest for me!"

She laughed playfully, rocking her ass against me as I continued to drive into her tight, forbidden hole.

I knew she didn't seriously compare herself to her friends any more than I did, but that didn't stop me from playing with her when we were both riled up like this.

"You're damn right you are... I fucking love it... god, I love your ass, your body, your face... fuck... you're fucking perfect..." I grunted, smacking her ass once more.

"Yes, yes, yes, keep going, keep going, just a little harder, a little longer, I'm almost, almost, almost..." Viola said, urging me on with her eyes.

Before she could cry out hard enough that we could be heard three states over, I leaned into Viola, pressing my body into hers and kissing her deeply as she came. Her body bucked against mine, hard, her ass squeezing my cock with such force that I couldn't help but let go. I grunted against her lips, burying deep as I came deep inside of her ass, filling her deeply with cum.

We both held like this for a moment, shuddering and twitching as we ran through the last of our orgasms, resting with my cock buried deep inside of her while we caught our breaths.

"Well... that certainly beats my usual morning jog," Viola chuckled, playfully squeezing my cock with her ass.

"Mine too," I said.

"It could've been a lot worse... I almost went running with Brandy and, well, we probably wouldn't have made it out of the house before that beautiful bitch would have just fucked me into oblivion... we would've completely forgotten about the run, I think..." she said, kissing me again, before pushing me away.

On wobbly legs, I stepped back, watching my cum dripping out of her well-stretched asshole with some awe before I reached down and pulled up my shorts.

"Yeah, she does seem like she'd be pretty wild..." I said, thinking of the statuesque Latina Brandy Rivera, who had only joined the party yesterday.

"She is... and she's horny as fuck for you, just so you're warned..." Viola chuckled, trying to get to her feet and finding it difficult, but ultimately managing before she turned to face me. "After Cassandra took you yesterday before she could sample that cock, she was all distraught, took it out on a few of our asses with a strap-on... but when she comes for you, I wouldn't say no... she'll give you a time you'll never forget."

"Unless I go for her first," I countered. "I'm having one of those days I'm thinking about seizing... and I intend to seize a lot."

She smirked at me, proud. "Good. It's about damn time."

Viola reached down for her shorts, considering them, before ultimately stepping out of them and picking them up, before readjusting her breasts back into her sports bra. She balled up her shorts and panties in one hand and then did a quick stretch, before reaching back and grimacing slightly as I realized she slipped a finger into her asshole.

"Goddamn... you really destroyed my ass..." she laughed, pulling a finger out and sucking a dollop of my cum off of it.

"Sorry-not-sorry," I said. "You're going back to the house like this?"

"Damn right I am," Viola laughed again, turning around to show off with some pride the river of cum flowing from her ass down her inner thighs. "I'm gonna show off to *everyone* what I just did... kind of like a trophy..."

"Nice..." I replied, enjoying the sexy sight before me.

"You're damn right it's nice," she sighed, appreciative, sampling one more dollop of my cum before smiling sweetly. "Ah, my daughter's lucky to have you in her life. And not just because she gets to fuck you on the regular, but... you're a good guy. Considering some of the men I've had in my life, I know she could do one hell of a lot worse..."

"And I'm lucky to have her," I replied, honestly. Viola's daughter, Sarah, had become one of my better friends and frequent sexual partners over the year, and I thought the world of her.

Viola considered me for a moment, before adding, "I know she'd have a hard time telling you this, but you do know that she's sweet on you, right?"

I thought about this, and realized that the feeling was rather mutual. Sarah was one of the nicest, sweetest girls I knew, shy to a fault but with a strength she could summon with the right motivation that I found impressive. While I already had two girlfriends, and we were still figuring out the dynamic of our throuple, I knew Josie and Brooke would be happy to expand our unconventional romantic dynamic, and that both of them loved Sarah in their own way.

And I'd be lying if I said I didn't love Sarah, either...

I shook my head. "Not this weekend? I'm here to have fun with all you wonderful, and fucking hot, ladies... and talking about real world stuff like this..."

Viola nodded, knowingly. "Enough said. Let's keep our weekend of illusion alive, yeah?"

I breathed a sigh of relief, looking her up and down and licking my lips. "Thanks. Thanks, so much... I mean, I care about your daughter a lot, but..."

"You wanted to seize this day, not what comes a few days from now," she replied.

"Exactly," I replied.

"Well..." Viola said, raising an eyebrow. "Aside from needing a shower after all this... is there anyone else I could help you seize?"

I thought on her generous offer for a moment, then grinned. There was someone I'd had a few near encounters with over the course of this weekend that I wouldn't have minded getting to know a little better.

I said, "Actually..."

***

I turned off the shower, feeling clean and refreshed after my anal fuck with Viola this morning. The fact that I wasn't being jumped right now told me that Viola had done her job, clearing this room for me and my plans. It gave me time to dry off, and look forward to seeing a plan come together. I knew that any number of things might come up that could throw these plans off, that even with Viola's efforts, the woman I wanted to see might not be interested at this moment...

But I was optimistic.

Now feeling suitably dry, I tied the towel around my waist, pulled on my glasses, and stepped out into the bedroom.

What I saw lying down on the bed made my mouth water, and my cock twitch.

"Viola said you were looking for me?" Sra. Ana Lopez said, smiling pleasantly before she bit one of her full lips. "I was really hoping you'd be able to make some alone time for me..."

"So was I..." I said, not shifting from my position standing in the bathroom doorway, enjoying the way her big, soulful brown eyes felt on my body.

Of course, she wasn't the only one staring, as I took my time to take in the gorgeous Latina MILF lying down on the bed before I made my move, thoroughly pleased with myself and my good fortune.

My 4'9" Spanish teacher may have looked tired most of the time at school (and as a public school teacher in her early 40s, who could blame her?), but the woman I'd come to know over this weekend was vibrant and sultry, hungry for sex and all sorts of deliciously naughty experiences. With her wavy, shimmering black hair splayed around her gorgeous face, the black bikini she wore (the same I'd seen her in the first time I saw her here) showed off her soft brown skin almost as well as it showed off her insane curves for her height.

I had already seen her naked this weekend, gotten a chance to feel her full lips around my cock, feel her full, round ass, and feast on her firm D-cups... but the opportunity to have her to myself hadn't adequately presented itself, and that was something I meant to thoroughly seize today.

Not that I wouldn't have my fun, first.

"Liking what you see?" I asked, teasing my thumbs along the top of the towel wrapped around my waist.

"Am I that obvious?" Ana asked, letting her hands drift between her thighs as she rubbed herself through her panties.

"A little," I said, reaching down to stroke my cock lightly through the towel. "But at times like this, who doesn't enjoy obvious?"

She chuckled wryly. "I could tell you all kinds of stories about how my husband would miss it if I started blowing him without me calendaring it in first, but, I'd rather not. Not when I'm this horny."

"Point taken," I replied, approaching the bed until I stood right next to her head. The two of us stayed like this, looking at each other with anticipation as we touched ourselves, neither of us going very far, but still teasing ourselves as much as we teased each other.

Briefly, I looked back to the door, making sure we had our privacy.

Ana was way ahead of me on this, though. "Relax, I locked it; if I didn't, I think Brandy would storm in here and take you for herself... not to say I think she'd be beyond kicking down the door if she gets suitably horny."

"Then we should probably hurry," I said.

"I never said that..." she replied, looking down to the erection I was rubbing through my towel.

"Oh, goodie," I replied, smiling darkly and undoing my towel, dropping it down so that I was naked once more.

Ana had gotten reasonably familiar with my erection yesterday, first seeing it, and then giving me one hell of a blowjob. I would have understood this time if her reaction had been more muted than the last couple times she'd gotten up close and personal with me... but it wasn't. Her eyes widened and her breathing quickened appropriately, her mouth dropping open as she let out a very soft, nearly imperceptible moan. I watched her writhe gently on the bed, rocking her hips oh so slightly in anticipation.

She was still clothed, but fuck if she didn't look like one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen in that moment.

I couldn't help myself. I climbed on top of her, my cock colliding with her thigh as I leaned down to kiss her. With lips as full and soft as hers and an eager tongue, she was a good kisser, passionate and enthusiastic and very wet. She moaned into my mouth as we feverishly made out, wrapping her arms around me as my hands found their way to her tits. I squeezed her soft, full breasts in my hand, groping them through her bikini top before I pulled the cups down, exposing her bare tits once again to me. Pressing my bare chest into her exposed D-cups with her thick, dark, and thoroughly enthusiastic nipples was nice, especially as we didn't have to share this moment with anyone else like yesterday.

I broke this kiss, looking down at her with a smile as I made sure to get a good look at her breasts.

"Mmm, those look tasty..." I growled, leaning in to nibble on the side of her neck and continuing to grope her tits.

"You would know..." Ana groaned, running her fingers lightly down my back. "Fuck... you'd make a lot of your classmates jealous if they knew... god, all my teaching career, I've seen the boys ogling my tits... never thought I'd let any of them actually touch them, let alone taste them... and here we are..."

I took my mouth off her neck, then began to crawl down her body until her tits were level with my face.

"Here we are," I agreed, closing my lips over her left nipple and suckling on it, flicking it with my tongue and nibbling gently.

This particularly drove her wild. "Aaaah... fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck... you can bite a little harder... I can take it... fuck, my boobs, they've always been so fucking sensitive... couple times even had orgasms just from someone who knew what they were doing with them, playing with my tits just right and making me cuuuuum..."

Her voice took on a particularly loud, almost whining wail that I took as indication that I was doing a good job.

"Your fellow book club members?" I teased, licking her nipple luxuriantly before going back to nibbling on it.

"Uh huh..." Ana confirmed, running her fingers through my hair. "Sure as hell not my husband... he's a good man... but he doesn't know how I need to be fucked... my friends do..."

"I'll bet that I could probably figure it out, too," I said, confident, as I switched to her other nipple.

"That... oh god... maybe... but knowing what I know, hearing what I've heard, seeing what I've seen... god, I'd say the chances are pretty fucking high... you know I got off last night, thinking about sucking your cock?" she asked.

I smiled, then began kissing my way down her stomach, making her shiver and squirm. "Oh? Do tell..."

"Not much to tell..." Ana groaned, watching as I made my way down her body until I was kissing just above her bikini bottom. "I've always really gotten off on sucking cock, and... I guess I've always had a thing for guys with big dicks... it's been a while since I've been around one, and you being one of my students made it so extra dirty, so... yeah, when I was left to my own devices, I thought about sucking your cock and I vibed myself until I was just a cummy, fucking mess..."

"Well, if that gets you off, we can certainly give you that opportunity..." I said, crawling between her legs, toying with the waist of her bikini bottom as I inhaled her scent. Her pussy was quite fragrant, and clearly quite moist even through the thin fabric of this garment, and it only got me going harder.

I finished, "...but you've already gotten a taste of me, and this time, I want a real taste of you..."

Ana squealed slightly as I leaned down, deeply inhaling her scent before I planted a kiss on her inner thigh. "If you insist..."

"I insist," I replied, tugging on her bottom, encouraging her to arch her ass off the bed long enough so I could pull them off her shapely legs and toss the garment aside.

Now, I had already seen her shaved pussy yesterday, but when I was distracted by Valerie and Cassandra and Wanda, who sat in my lap and did everything to milk my cock until I came deep inside her clutching cunt, I could only pay Ana so much attention.

Now that we were alone together in a locked room, I took my time to fully take in her swollen, glistening lips, and her sweet, savory and utterly feminine aroma. Taking an unobstructed breath of her aroma, I shuddered, driven by a primal desire that could no longer be contained.

"I'm gonna eat your pussy now..." I said, lightly lapping at her exposed clit. "But if you want to keep talking about how sucking my cock got you off, it might help me go even harder."

Ana squealed again at the sudden, swift contact, a swift, desperate look overtaking her face as she looked down at me. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..."

"Soon," I promised, taking a longer, slower lick and thoroughly savoring her delicious taste. I made eye contact with her like this, looking up from between her legs, lightly licking up and down her folds and thoroughly enjoying myself as I took in her taste.

And then I dove in, licking and sucking, exploring her pussy with my tongue and fingers. Much like yesterday, I slid two fingers inside, finding her g-spot quite quickly, while applying my lips and tongue quite eagerly to her clit. I licked and sucked and generally made quite a mess out of it, not that it seemed like my Spanish teacher had anything to complain about.

"Oh my GOD!" Ana groaned, grabbing the sheets in her hands and bunching them up. "Fuck, you *ARE* good at that!"

"We all have our points of pride..." I growled, lightly licking her clit. "My tongue is certainly one of mine."

I went back to worshipping her pussy with my mouth, and while she writhed and generally seemed to be having the time of her life, somehow she managed to put some words together.

Through fluttery eyes, it seems she remembered the point we were discussing. "There's not a lot to my cocksucking fascination... I mean, we've all got our kinks... you've probably seen a fair number of them this weekend..."

I nodded, taking my mouth from her pussy for only a moment. "Like how half of you seem to enjoy fantasizing about getting knocked up?"

"Please, don't stop!" Ana groaned, grabbing my head and shoving my face back against her pussy. "And it's more than half... believe me..."

I grinned, kissing her clit and speaking swiftly so I could get back to eating her out. "Would you be one of them?"

She blushed red, which I took for confirmation, even if she wouldn't say anything.

"Well..." Ana said quickly, attempting to change the subject while giving in to the pleasure of my oral skills. "I've always loved sucking cock... kind of like it's a power thing, but also submissive, how I could control a man's pleasure, and he'd still be in a dominant position... and then this year, the other girls got me thinking of you, and my students, and how they're always trying to look at my tits... so now I'm stuck with this fantasy where I'm just surrounded by a bunch of guys from class, sucking and stroking their cocks while they're all cumming on my face and tits and... yeah, that's the kink I'm dealing with now..."

I began massaging her g-spot more firmly, suckling on her clit in a way that seemed to drive her particularly wild. I might have been going a little wild myself at the image that she gave, seeing her topless on her knees, completely at the mercy of a circle of cocks while simultaneously being completely in control. It was a look that suited her, and one that might have given me an extra jolt of energy.

"Sounds like fun..." I said, eating her out with more gusto.

"It probably would be..." she groaned, shutting her eyes tightly and gripping onto the sheets once more. "But you're not as taken by my boobs, are you? You always had an eye for my ass..."

"To be fair," I answered, fingering her more intently. "I think you've got great tits... it's just your ass is kind of epic."

"I can take that praise..." Ana replied, a little more breathily. "I love my ass too, but I'm not used to guys having any int- HEY!"

She squealed as I quickly pulled my fingers out and rolled her over onto her stomach, her ass now directly in my face. I pulled Ana up to her knees, slightly enough to raise it and part her cheeks, while I went back to fingering her cunt more aggressively. She moaned and writhed at this attention, pounding on the bed as I teased her and pleased her, all while I got to see her juicy, delectable ass directly in my face. Her cheeks, so soft and round, looked good enough to eat, while that brief look I got at her tightest, most delectable hole...

123456...8