All Comments on 'Book Club Orgy - Illustrated'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Two things: First, Tori not having sex in years was unrealistic. Maybe sex had tapered off to 3-4 times a year, but nothing in years is not believable. Secondly, at some point they need to use the strap on to make Patrick their bitch for at least one night.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another woke joke from SSL.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglives7 months ago

You can be the future of Literotica and general porn via illustrated stories if you want to a) cash in and b) take it seriously. That means don't phone it in. In this present story the art technology is good but the art direction is lame. The story is flat and I know you can do it at a higher level.

673djp673djp7 months ago

Your stories and illustrations are excellent. Thanks for posting on Literotica so we can enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again, twaddle.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

I didn’t read the story this time as I just wanted to see Tex’s work which I have enjoyed in the past. I think he has a promising future in illustrations, much better than his previous work as a proofreader which was none too good. I really didn’t remember the story details, so I’ll have to reread it and see how the illustrations fit. The illustrations add spice to the story. Good job.

wotaz2wotaz27 months ago

I'm not a writer but I love reading your story. It kept my attention all the way to the end. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think a sequel to this story where Tori's 18 year-old daughter comes during her parent's divorce after her catching her father fucking his secretary at work and recording that for her mother for whom she has a burgeoning lesbian incest fantasy. Of course Patrick, Tracy, Christine, Tori and Tori's daughter gets naked and have another book club orgy.

Or Christine's boss invites Christine out for drinks and complains about her lack of dick while getting increasingly drunk. Christine drives her drunk and horny boss over to Patrick's home, as she knows both Tori and Tracey will be there fucking Patrick. Eventually Christine and her friends gets her boss naked and they have a fivesome.

Or Patrick invite his stripper neighbor to come over to book club, and she joins their foursome, turning it into a fivesome.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved your earlier work but now its slipping. Illustrations are too cartoonish and story is too predictable. Please reset.

MedicalpeteMedicalpete7 months ago

Well! As usual l am well entertained! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wish I was there!!

Remember Last NightRemember Last Night7 months ago

I'd give this story five hard dicks instead of stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time we have not seen your face in one of your illustrated stories Missed you being part of the action!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it. Something I would love to do. My hand jobs are in need of extra action.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super illustrations -very realistic.

PhilLustyPhilLusty5 months ago

This is one of my favs Ever.

MisterteaMistertea5 months ago

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Am I right that there are three women in this? - a blonde, a redhead and a woman with grey hair, though it might have been given a metallic or purple tint?

"Tori stood up and said with a pointed finger.."

The picture just below this shows the redhead standing and pointing. Yet, just before the next picture, the text says that Tori was the one who eavesdropped on the cheerleaders - and the next picture shows the grey-haired woman eavesdropping (on the right).

Have I misunderstood, or is there an error? Which woman has which hair?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Book Club Orgy Previous Part
Book Club Orgy Series Info