Book Club Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to know," he said, and he continued.

"Such a nice big cock," Erica said, as her ebony black feet encased in her mocha-coloured nylons moved up and down on my eight-inch cock that had a nice left-hand swerve to it.

"Eight inches?" Tracy gasped, that being almost double the size of her ex-asshole's.

"No way," Tori said, imagining eight inches in her mouth... or her pussy... or her ass... or all three, over time.

"Eight and a quarter inches, actually," Patrick shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal, when he knew it was.

"Show us," Tori demanded.

"Maybe later," he said, glancing down at her nylon feet.

"You're reading us a fantasy, so it must not have really happened. So do you want an actual nylon foot job?" Tori asked, wiggling her toes at him again.

"Maybe later," he repeated, as he imagined the thrill of receiving one from any of these three beauties.

"Okay, back to your story," Christine directed. And this time not so many details; you went a bit overboard there."

"Thanks," I moaned, having always known I was pretty well-endowed, although nobody but my wife had known about it in the past twenty years.

"You may come all over my feet," she offered a minute later, as my breathing became heavier from her amazing nylon-clad foot job.

"I'm going to cum soon," I warned, this feeling way too good for me to hold back much longer.

"Coat my nylons with your cum, baby," she urged, as she furiously stroked my cock with her feet, using such smooth precision.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, as my load shot straight up in the air like a five-star fountain.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, as she kept stroking my cock and even more cum sprayed into the air to sprinkle down on her stockinged feet.

"That was amazing," I said, as she slowly milked out the last of my cum.

"So yummy," she said, exhibiting wonderful flexibility by moving her cum-coated toes to her mouth and licking up some of my cum.

"I could do that," Tori bragged, then added, "or at least I could twenty years ago."

Everyone laughed as Patrick said, "That's all I wrote down, although in real life being a perfect gentleman, once I'd recovered I would have made sure she was satisfied from a lengthy tongue exploration."

"Gentle or not, you really are the perfect man, Patrick," Tracy said.

"I try," he shrugged, having always made sure his wife went to bed completely orgasmed.

"Well, we need some more wine and some appetizers," Christine said.

"I am hungry right now," Tori said, looking directly at Patrick.

"You're always hungry, you shameless slut," Tracy teased Tori, "but tonight, so am I," an escalation which didn't usually happen in the group's flirtatious interchanges.

"Oh? You thinking tag team, or threesome?," Tori shrugged, still giving Patrick a look that could only be taken as: 'I want to fuck you.'

"Come and help me, Patrick," Christine called out, rescuing him from the circling sharks.

"Sure," Patrick said, as he went off to help her, and to escape from this high-tension situation... and en route to adjust his cock, which was seriously throbbing.

In the kitchen, Christine said, "I'm not sure you're leaving here tonight without first getting laid."

"Oh, we've been flirting like that for months," Patrick said, even though it had never gotten nearly as blunt and tense as it was tonight.

"I think Tori has decided she's more than willing to break her wedding vows," Christine said, thinking she'd be just as willing to assist with Tori achieving that as Tracy apparently was.

Patrick shrugged, "It's all just talk."

"I'm not so sure this time," Christine seeing a greater lust in Tori, and to a lesser extent in Tracy, than she'd ever seen in either of them before.

"Did you girls all communicate about wearing nylons just to tease me?" Patrick asked, gazing down at Christine's red-painted toenails, looking so captivating framed in her black pantyhose.

"Yes. That was Tori's idea," Christine said as she finished plating the appetizers.

"I assumed as much," he said.

"I see you like the idea," she said, noticing him checking out her legs.

"What can I say?" he shrugged. "It's my weakness."

"We all have at least one weakness," she said, handing him a tray of appetizers.

"I'm looking forward to hearing your story."

"It will include something yours and Tori's didn't," she said.

"Lesbianism?"

"Yes, including pussy licking," she said wickedly before heading out.

"Hey, Part Two of my story would definitely have had that," he said a bit defensively, as he followed behind her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she teased, as they returned to the shark tank.

"About time," Tori said. "Did you two fuck, or what?"

"Yeah, and he really banged me good," Christine said, not at all fazed by the question.

"We were in the kitchen for four minutes max. I'd definitely last longer than that," Patrick defended himself.

"Good to know," Tori said as she grabbed a handful of snacks. "Christine, it's your turn to appeal to our prurient interests."

"Only if I get that foot massage Patrick promised," Christine said.

"I was kidding," he said; then added, "well, kind of."

Christine sat down where she'd been sitting before, and snapped her fingers autocratically for Patrick to sit beside her... where Tori had been.

Patrick, being the gentleman he was, but also wanting to feel up those sexy sheer nylon-clad feet, hurried to seat himself beside her.

"Hey, that's my spot," Tori protested as Christine swung her feet into Patrick's lap.

"Let's see what kind of magic you have in those hands, Patrick," she said before adding, "Sit down anywhere else you like Tori, it's story time."

"Fine, but this'd better be fucking hot," Tori said semi-resentfully, sitting down where Patrick had been.

Patrick took Christine's right foot into his hands as she began her story.

Maggie, the branch manager of the bank where I work, and thus my boss, called me into her office. The terse wording of her email told me she wasn't happy, and as I entered her office several minutes after the official end of the day it was obvious she wasn't... although she never seemed happy. She was always all business, and you shouldn't waste her time with any damn pleasantries.

Oddly, she was sitting on top of her desk as I walked in.

"Close the door," Maggie ordered, dressed as she always was, in a knee-length black skirt, black nylons and a loose, long-sleeved white blouse with a black bow at her neck. It seemed to be her only look.

"Yes, Mrs. Hamilton?" I said with pro forma courtesy, closing the door and walking the few feet towards her.

Her legs were crossed, and she said, "Do you know why you're here?"

"Not at all," I replied, as always, feeling nervous around her. While she was incredibly pretty, she was equally scary.

"I require a new secretary," she said.

"Oh," I said flatly, that position not being a promotion, but a demotion from being this branch's loan manager.

"You're not flattered?" she queried archly as she uncrossed and recrossed her legs... it wasn't quite Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct slowly, but it wasn't a normal leg cross either.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting to hear that," I said, still standing awkwardly in front of her.

"It's an important position," she said.

"Of course, whatever you say, Mrs. Hamilton," I said rotely, although admiring her long, shapely legs.

"And I'm certain you'll be perfect for it," she added.

"Are you unhappy with my performance as your loan officer?" I asked, really surprised she thought I should step down to be her secretary. Her current secretary was a ridiculously pretty blonde-haired bombshell who was barely old enough to drink.

"You've done fine," she said, in a tone that wasn't overly flattering, and being called 'fine' is never a compliment. "But I think you would do great in this new role."

"I've never had any schooling for being a secretary," I argued cautiously, still quite baffled by this entire conversation.

"Oh, this position is definitely a learn-on-the-job one," she said, as she uncrossed her legs, got off her desk and moved to stand immediately in front of me.

I was speechless.

"You're a cunt muncher, right?" she asked, as her hands reached out and up to land on my shoulders.

Patrick's eyes went wide at hearing Christine use the verboten 'C' word, even though the outspoken Tori had also used it in her story, as he continued massaging her sheer-stockinged feet.

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered, shocked by her insulting query, as I felt her firm hands pushing me downwards.

"I believe you heard me quite clearly," she said, as I felt myself being forced down to kneel on the carpeted floor underneath me.

I was speechless again.

She raised her skirt to reveal right before my eyes that she was wearing crotchless pantyhose, and she was completely shaved. She said, "Your principal role as my new secretary is to meet all my needs. And in case you're worried about money, your new position (typically on your knees) comes with a 10% raise in salary."

I stared at her pussy.

Captivated.

Like it or not, my secret lesbian curiosity was now being revealed right before me. Only visually for the moment, but...

Her hand went to the back of my head and guided me forward to my glistening wet destination.

Just like the first time I'd ever sucked a dick I had no idea what I was doing, but instinct took over as her scent enveloped me... so I simply extended my tongue and began licking, finding her delicious.

"And that came just from your imagination? I bet you'd make an amazing pussy muncher," Tori praised.

"I bet I would too," she said as she offered her other foot to Patrick. "Kindly switch feet."

"Yes, ma'am," he said, taking the other foot in his hands.

"That feels so good," she said, giving out the softest of moans.

"When do I get my turn?" Tori asked, frustrated she wasn't getting any of Patrick's pedal attention.

"Right after mine," Tracy spoke up, having been quiet for quite some time.

"I'm definitely next," Tori said with attitude.

"Nope," Tracy said, doing what she rarely did, standing up to Tori, "If I'm telling my story next, I get my foot massage next."

"What? That's not even logical!" argued Tori. "What does..."

"Ladies, please," Patrick interrupted, enjoying being the prize being argued over and the possibility of his giving three foot massages, "I'll do both of you."

"You will, will you?" Tori asked playfully. "Do us?"

"Maybe," he shrugged, and Christine continued her story.

Her snatch was like fireworks on my tongue, and I knew in an instant I was no longer straight. The taste was amazing, and I couldn't get enough of it.

Maggie moaned, "I knew you'd be the perfect replacement for Daisy."

I couldn't fathom how she'd known I had these fantasies, or that I was a natural submissive, but as I licked and explored, I knew I'd do anything she wanted, anything at all, to be allowed to taste her sweet nectar again.

"Sweet nectar," Tori laughed. "Are you kidding?"

"Actually, sweet nectar is a pretty good descriptor, from my experience," Patrick jumped in, as he massaged each of Christine's toes individually.

"You've got a big dick and you eat pussy," Tori said. "Oh yes, and you're a real hunk. You've got to marry me."

"No, marry me," Tracy objected.

"Maybe it's time for some polygamy," Christine joked. "Does anyone know of a good book on the subject?"

"I'm not sure I could possibly keep up with you three," Patrick worried. "Is that the end of your story, Christine?"

"Nope. Keep listening."

I licked.

I probed.

I sucked on her clit, which made her body tremble.

"That's it, my eager little secretary slut," she moaned, "really eat my cunt."

I attacked her pussy aggressively, wanting to get her off, wanting to feel her come all over my face. Wanting to taste the splash.

"Don't stop, slut," she demanded as she forced the back of my head deep into her wetness.

I kept licking until I heard her bellow out a scream, and felt her wetness gush out of her and into my face, eagerly lapping up as much of her cunt cum as I possibly could.

Now it's The End.

"Shit, that was hot," Tori said. "I'm not sure I'm completely straight anymore."

"In Part Two she fucks me with a strap-on," Christine wickedly revealed a spoiler.

"In the ass," Tori added.

"I'm not some cheap anal slut like Tracy is," Christine teased.

"Yeah," Tracy agreed without taking offense, thanks to the hot stories and their free-flowing conversation, feeling more comfortable about being sexually honest, "there's nothing quite like a dick slamming into my ass."

"Shit, those are words I never thought I'd hear you utter," Christine said, her pussy on fire from the stories, from the frank sexual talk, and from Patrick's amazing hands.

Then, loving the thought of surprising the other two women who'd always been more brazen than she, she added wickedly, "Although I haven't had my own asshole pounded in years."

"I bet someone here could change that period of emptiness to just a few minutes," Tori teased.

"What?" Patrick said, having been distracted by imagining himself doing just that. He'd never fucked anyone in the ass, although he'd certainly fantasized about it, especially during the past little while.

"I meant, Christine, someone with a strap-on," Tori clarified.

"Oh? I have one of those just upstairs," Christine bombshelled, having bought one only a month ago in hopes she'd be able to use it someday, or to have it used on her.

"No way," Tori gasped. "You?"

Patrick's cock flinched beneath Christine's feet at the hot visual.

"Always be prepared, I say," Christine said, loving her unexpected ability to shock Tori, who always had her attention on sex.

"Then go up and bring it down here," Tori said. "I've never even seen one in real life."

"It's bigger than your husband's," Christine warned.

"So is the average twelve-year-old's," Tori joked, having no problem ridiculing her husband's tiny five-inch cock. After taking so much bigger ones in college, she still couldn't figure out why she'd married him in the first place... except for love... sweet irrational love... it's a stupid, fickle thing.

"Why not?" Christine shrugged, as she removed her feet from Patrick's lap and stood up. "Thanks, that was amazing!"

Tracy quickly got up from her seat to take Christine's spot instead, and surprised all three of the others as she plonked her feet in his lap and ordered, "Get to work, my foot slave."

"Ohhhh," Patrick moaned, at hearing the longed-for words, and feeling her feet putting pressure on his already hard, but now suddenly raging cock.

"I'm not certain I like this new Tracy," Tori said, annoyed to discover that unless she staged a major hissy fit, she was now going to be the last one to get her feet massaged.

Tracy shrugged, "This is the new, no longer passive, me."

"I like it," Christine said.

"So do I," Patrick said, as he began massaging this new pair of nylon-clad feet.

Christine popped upstairs to retrieve her strap-on, and Tori cautioned, "I'd better get a foot massage too."

"Whatever else might happen first, I won't leave this house until you do," Patrick promised, still overwhelmed by how the night was progressing... the growing sexual tension could be cut with a knife. The wine was flowing, the sex stories were hot, and the girls' attire sexy as fuck... the night was filled with potential.

"I'll hold you to that," Tori said.

"Fine... fine... but focus on me for now," Tracy said.

"I'm getting us some more wine," Tori said, her wineglass empty.

A minute later Christine returned with the strap-on while Tori had just finished topping up everyone's glasses.

"Oh fuck, that's perfect; just give me that," Tori said, setting her already empty wineglass, her second one now, on the table and grabbing the toy from Christine's hands.

"Hey, I haven't even worn it yet," Christine protested. Which wasn't true; she'd already worn it a few times... but just for posing in the mirror. She'd also even fucked herself with it, since the dildo could be removed from the harness, and it had a suction cup to attach it to a wall or the side of her bathtub (she'd test driven it in both locations).

"Who cares?" Tori said, as she began strapping it on. She turned to Tracy. "Story time, Ms. Goody-Goody."

"Ya think? Then get ready to learn I'm so not a goody-goody."

"Yeah, I think. Unless you can prove you're not," Tori challenged as she finished strapping on the strap-on. "Fuck, this looks hot on me."

"We should never have allowed her to even touch that," Tracy warned.

"Yeah, like she needed any more delusions of power," Christine agreed, even as she imagined Tori fully empowered and fucking her with it... God, she looked hot wielding the strap-on over her costume.

"Tell your story," Patrick said, curious to know what Tracy had prepared to share with them.

"Mine isn't as detailed as you guys' were; I didn't think we'd actually be reading these out," Tracy apologized pre-emptively.

"Just make shit up then," Tori said, holding her brand new dick in her hand.

"Okay," Tracy said, giving out a little moan, Patrick's hands on her feet feeling so amazing.

"Ready to go to the next level of working out?" Joaquin asks me.

"I'm ready to do anything you say," I answer perhaps unwisely, already hot and sweaty after a marathon workout, but still able to notice the tent in his shorts.

"It'll be pretty intense," he warns.

"Sounds good; I'm ready for anything," I brag, having been flirting with him for almost a year, but only now openly implying we should just get down to it and fuck.

"Bend over the stretch rack," he instructs.

"Okay," I say, bending over and really showcasing my tight ass. "Like this?"

"Yes, exactly," he nods, clearly admiring my recently amazing back end, which likely looks doubly inviting in this position.

"Does my ass look good?" I ask, loving the newfound confidence inside me after losing all that weight.

"It looks amazing," he says, walking towards me.

I ask bluntly, "Okay, but does it look fuckable?"

"Very," he agrees, as he reaches me and squeezes it.

"I haven't had anything buried inside there for years," I say with a moan, making it clear I'm more than ready and willing to be sodomized.

"Well, we can't allow that sad condition to remain," he says as he pulls my shorts and panties down.

"I bet all that sweat you've forced out of me today will serve as great lubricant," I say, just wanting his dick in me, these long months of flirting with him while my extra pounds melted away, added to the years of my lacking any raw sex, having me revved up and ready for whatever the fuck he wants from me.