Book Club Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about an author named silkstockingslover?" she asked.

"Of course," Tracy repeated, having come many times while reading her stories. "I'd imagine just about everyone reads her stuff."

Christine added, "Her lesbian stories are partly responsible for my growing interest in women, and my knowledge that most men are assholes."

"Hey," Patrick objected.

"And a select few have big cocks and generous natures, so they can do a great job of reaming my asshole," Christine smiled. "Better, Patrick?"

"Much better. Just sign me up to do that for you anytime."

"I've never heard of her," Patrick mentioned.

"Well you will, beginning next week," Tori assured her. How about next Thursday we all get naked here in Christine's house, then take turns reading some of her stories to each other while we act out the good parts? And better yet, I've corresponded with Jasmine Walker some, so if I wrote down what we did during the last couple of days and sent it to her, she might decide to put it into her own words and publish it on Literotica."

Of course they all agreed, but that's a story perhaps for another time.

THE END