Book Club Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tugs his shorts down, revealing a big hard dick, and moves behind me.

"Just shove it in," I say, wanting a dick in my asshole so fucking badly.

"I've been wanting to fuck you for so long," he says as he positions his cock at my long-neglected backdoor.

"Then wait no longer. Please pound my ass," I beg, needing to feel a cock sliding in and out of my asshole.

"As you wish," he says, sliding his dick in my ass.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moan, a mixture of pleasure and pain swirling inside me.

"That's all I've got," Tracy said.

"Really?" Tori asked. "It was just getting interesting, you dirty ass slut."

"You just wish you could get some young stud to bang your ass," Tracy countered, tonight's wild night and the alcohol awakening a more aggressive side in her.

"Well, there wasn't much of a plot," Christine said, "but your wicked fantasy is pretty hot."

"I just wrote down what I think every time I see him," Tracy admitted.

"So now that we've all read out our magnum opi, it's time for some Truth or Dare," Tori announced.

"Oh God," Christine groaned.

"No way," Tracy followed suit.

"Or some Spin the Bottle, if you prefer," Tori offered, still with a cock strapped around her waist.

"You just want an excuse to kiss me," Christine teased.

"Yes, or to fuck you," Tori amended wickedly, feeling so powerful with a cock around her waist.

"Or to fuck me?" Tracy asked, so horny her attention was torn between the hard, restless cock beneath her feet, and the plastic one pointing directly at her from across the coffee table.

"You're definitely not fucking me," Patrick joked, his cock flinching under Tracy's feet.

"Patrick finds all those options exciting," Tracy outed him.

"Then it's decided. Truth or dare, Patrick?" Tori asked.

"Is there a third choice?" he asked, knowing that whatever the question or dare was, it would be sexually charged.

"Nope," Tori said.

"Truth then, I guess," Patrick said, that seeming a little less risky than a dare.

"Are you horny right now?" Tori asked.

"How could I not be?" he said, adding, "three hot women, all of you telling sex stories, all of you wearing not only sexy costumes, but also nylons!"

"Fair enough," Tori nodded, after a moment, "Your turn, Patrick."

"I have no idea who to ask," he said.

"Ask me," Christine said.

"Truth or dare?" Patrick asked, as Tori walked over to loom above the couch.

"My turn for a foot massage," Tori demanded, sitting down on the table and placing a foot on top of Tracy's.

"Hey, he wasn't finished doing me," Tracy said.

"Oh, he can finish you later," Tori smiled wickedly, stressing the word, as Patrick obediently switched over to massaging her foot.

God, this is the best night ever, Patrick thought to himself... trying his hardest (pun intended) to avoid saying anything that might kill the kinky mood of the evening.

"You're so bad," Tracy shook her head and reluctantly pulled her feet out from beneath Tori's.

"Truth," Christine replied to Patrick, not really caring which one she chose. She was drunk and horny tonight, and she was not going to hold anything back.

"Um, I...." Patrick pondered, unsure what to ask... every conceivable question appearing extremely precarious.

"Would you go down on Tracy or me if we asked?" Tori jumped in and asked bluntly.

Christine countered just as bluntly, "In a heartbeat."

"Good to know," Tori smiled.

"Yes, that's very good to know," Tracy agreed, as she wondered what it would be like to have the pretty woman between her legs.

"Truth or dare, Tracy?" Christine asked.

"I'll stick with truth too," Tracy said, a little, okay a lot nervous about what a dare might commit her to doing.

"Do you prefer a dick in your ass to one in your pussy?" Christine asked.

"Yes, always," Tracy admitted, figuring that specific truth was likely pretty obvious, following her terribly revealing story about her personal trainer sticking it to her there.

"Truth or dare, Tori?" Tracy asked.

"Dare, of course," Tori said. "You know me better than needing to ask."

"Flash us... especially Patrick... your tits," Tracy dared her, figuring there was no way she'd go that far.

"I'll do even better than that," Tori said, as remaining seated, she stripped off her entire costume in one swift move, and was suddenly sitting there in front of everyone... and yes, especially Patrick... only wearing thigh highs and panties... having chosen not to wear a bra tonight.

"Oh my God!" Tracy gasped, as Patrick's eyes went huge.

"Like my tits, Patrick? Tori asked, as she turned towards him and cupped them.

"They're... ummm... very impressive," Patrick managed, not even trying to pretend he wasn't staring at those big tits, and also their hard nipples, looking like they were made for sucking.

"I know they are," Tori said, as she wiggled her feet to remind Patrick to resume massaging them.

"Sorry, I got a little distracted by something," he said.

"By what?" Tori asked.

"No idea,' he smirked.

"You like big tits, Patrick? Well mine are bigger than hers," Tracy said, shedding her dress and bra and presenting her massive tits to him and the other two.

"Holy shit!" Christine gasped, shocked that Tracy was now half naked, and stunned by how large indeed her tits were... she'd obviously lost a lot of weight, but not from certain overly attractive parts of her body.

"Shit, girl," Tori said, impressed that the reserved Tracy was shedding her shell. "Those beauties are amazing."

Patrick remained speechless as his eyes darted back and forth between the two pairs of gorgeous tits... a full set more than he'd seen in real life in something like twenty years.

"Why are you still dressed?" Tori asked Christine.

"Because I don't have as impressive a rack as you two do," she said, having always been self-conscious about her smallish tits.

"I'm sure they're great," Tori reassured her.

"Show them to us," Tracy added, as she noticed Patrick staring at her tits more than Tori's, which made her feel especially singled out.

"Fine," Christine shrugged, as she discarded her skimpy outfit and bra, and was soon standing in front of everyone wearing only her pantyhose and a thong.

"You're worried about your boobs? They're perfect for your body," Tori admired.

"Agreed, and they probably don't strain your back like mine do," Tracy added.

"So I guess only one of us is still wearing their costume," Tori said, looking directly at Patrick.

"I think my distinctly unfeminine rack may disappoint you bountiful gals," he joked.

"I don't think it will at all, you hunk," Tori rebutted. "For you, we have different expectations."

"Take it off, take it off, take it off!" all three ladies chanted, somewhat in unison.

"Fine," he said, shaking his head, but knowing he had a good upper body. He took off his shirt, and the wig too.

"Fuck," Tori said, admiring his amazing pecs.

"Nice," Tracy said, taking in his washboard stomach.

"Maybe I'm not exclusively a cunt muncher," Christine said wickedly, also impressed with the lone male specimen inhabiting the room.

"I'm flattered," he said.

"Truth or dare, Patrick?" Tori asked.

"Truth," he chose, terrified of what a Tori dare might entail.

"Which of us girls do you want to fuck first?" she asked.

"What? No way I'm answering that!"

"Then you have to accept a punishment," she said.

Okay."

"The pants come off too."

"What? No!"

"Either answer the question or take your pants off," Tori insisted.

"Ladies, please," Patrick pleaded with the two more reasonable ladies.

"One or the other," Christine said, dashing that hope.

"And I'd prefer the other," Tracy said, wanting to see Patrick in just his underwear. "And we're unanimous about that."

"Fine, since you're unanimous," he surrendered, shaking his head. He stood up, Tori moving her feet off his lap, and he pulled his pants down, saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Nice boxers," Tracy said.

"Nice package," Tori said, his big bulge just a couple feet away from her, and at eye level.

"Just how I imagined you looking," Christine said.

"You've imagined me stripping?" Patrick said, standing there in only his boxers... tight boxer briefs actually, that showcased his prominent dick and his tight ass.

"We all have," Tracy said.

"In vivid detail," Tori said, "and speculated to each other about it," admiring Patrick as if he was a piece of meat... a delicious hunk of man meat.

"It's someone else's turn," Patrick said.

"And your turn to choose who it is," Tori reminded him.

"Oh. Right. Truth or dare, Tracy?" he asked, she appearing to be the safest bet of the three.

"Dare," she said, surprising everyone, including herself.

"Come suck on my cock," Tori usurped Patrick's authority, standing up and waving her black dick around.

"What?"

"You heard me, "Tori said. "Get over here, drop to your knees, and suck my cock."

"You don't think I will, do you?" Tracy asked.

"Nope," Tori said.

"Fine," Tracy said, as she walked over, dropped to her knees, and took the plastic cock in her mouth.

"Holy shit," Patrick gasped, this newest scene being performed before him so fucking hot.

"Nice," Christine said, proud of Tracy for not backing down.

Tracy bobbed for about fifteen seconds before pulling back, looking at Patrick, his large hard cock so perfectly framed in his tight boxers, and saying, "I've always been really good at doing this."


Patrick was stunned speechless as Tori said, "Good on you, Tracy."

"Truth or dare, Tori?" Tracy asked.

"Dare, of course."

"Give Patrick's hard dick a big squeeze," Tracy said, daring what she wished she could just do herself if she was that brazen... and she knew Tori was that brazen.

"Easy," Tori said, as she reached over to Patrick and squeezed his very hard cock, and then reported, "Fuck, it is hard; very hard."

"Oh, God," Patrick groaned, as his cock was suddenly contained within someone else's other than his or his wife's hand.

"This is getting crazy," Christine said, realizing they'd all crossed a line they couldn't go back from.

"Dare or dare, Christine?" Tori asked, letting go of Patrick's cock and adding, "God, you've got an amazing cock."

"Thanks," he groaned, his cock throbbing.

"Dare, I guess," Christine said, not about to back down from Tori's challenge.

"Go suck on Tracy's big, hard nipples," Tori dared.

"Really? Not a problem," Christine said, excited to complete this dare.

"What?" Tracy asked, startled as she watched Christine approaching her.

"I've wanted to suck on these titties for quite a while," Christine said, reaching Tracy, cupping both tits in her hands, and bending down to suck a hard nipple into her mouth.

"Oooooooooh, my," Tracy moaned, stunned that her friend was feeling her up and sucking on her nipples, and also burning with lust at the pleasure suddenly swarming inside her... her nipples one of her most responsive trigger points.

"I didn't think she'd actually do it," Tori said.

"Wow," Patrick said, watching his very first live lesbian act.

"Fuck it," Tori said, as she dropped to the floor on her knees, fished out Patrick's big cock, and took it in her mouth before Patrick even had time to react.

"Oh, God," Patrick moaned, as he was suddenly receiving a blow job... right in front of two other hot women!

"No way," Tracy said, as she watched Tori bob on Patrick's dick... a little jealous she wasn't the one with a mouthful of his cock.

Christine stopped worshipping Tracy's huge tits, turned and gasped, "Holy shit!"

Patrick looked up and just gave everyone a look of 'I don't know how this happened!'

"Get back to my tits, my cute lesbian friend," Tracy ordered awkwardly, anxious to feel Christine's wet warm lips and breath back on her tits and nipples.

"Oh, getting bossy are we?" Christine asked, as she returned to her friend's big tits.

"Yeppers; I've always wanted my own personal pet," Tracy said, as she reached her hand behind her friend's head.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Tori moaned, as she moved her hand to her pussy while still bobbing hungrily.

"Whatever you do, don't stop," Patrick groaned, Tori's mouth wrapped around his cock feeling so much better than his fleshlight.

"Not until you come in my mouth," Tori pledged, briefly taking his cock out of her mouth to reply before sucking it back in.

"That's it, suck on my nipples," Tracy moaned, her entire body on fire from Christine's licking and gentle biting.

Christine, feeling her lust taking over, and deciding to explore her lesbian side further, and to confirm her bi side (no way was she passing on Patrick's dick tonight if she got the chance), gently but insistently pushed Tracy back onto her chair.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Tracy stammered, as she collapsed back into the chair.

"Eating a snack," Christine replied, as she spread her friend's legs, ripped her pantyhose apart at the seam, pulled her panties aside, and dove in.

"Oh my God!" Tracy moaned loudly, as Christine's tongue contacted her very wet pussy.

"Holy shit," Patrick gasped, as he watched Christine dive between Tracy's legs... their wild fictional stories suddenly appearing tame compared to the reality the four of them were now creating.

"What now?" Tori asked, backing off from his big dick and turning her head to see her two friends in a very compromising position. "Wow! Holy shit indeed!"

"Oh yes, eat my pussy just like that," Tracy moaned, her orgasm rising quickly from the wild, sexually charged night.

"Mmmmmmm, yes," Christine moaned, as she licked her first-ever pussy and found it was everything she'd ever imagined: sweet and tasty.

"I can't believe any of this," Tori exclaimed, unable not to look, even as one of her hands continued stroking Patrick's big cock.

"Crazy," Patrick said, the lesbian scene occurring on the other side of the small table even crazier than his getting blown by a married woman.

"Crazy? That's how big your cock is," Tori said, ripping her stare away from her two lesbian-ing friends and returning her attention to her other friend and his huge, mouth-watering dick. She then decided, "Actually, let's get closer to the other action."

Tori got up, took Patrick's dick in her hand and tugged him to stand right beside Tracy and Christine. "This way we can enjoy both shows at once," Tori said, before she took his big cock back into her mouth.

"Oh my God," Patrick moaned, quoting countless porn scenes, as Tori began really bobbing on his cock, while he took advantage of his nearby view of Christine's action between Tracy's legs.

"Nice cock, Patrick," Tracy admired, as she watched Tori sucking it.

"Thanks," he said. "Nice everything you have."

"Thanks," she said, appreciating that this was a weird conversation and a wild night.

"And thanks for your tasty pussy," Christine chipped in, between long wide licks... parting the wet pussy lips with her fingers from both hands to expose new wetness to lick.

"And thanks for your amazing tongue," Tracy moaned.

Patrick, feeling bold, and deciding to morph these dual twosomes into a threesome or a foursome, pulled out of Tori's mouth and brought his cock to Tracy's face.

"Hey!" Tori protested.

"Mmmmmmm, yummy," Tracy far from protested, as she opened her mouth and took Patrick's dick in her mouth to suddenly begin experiencing her first threesome since her college days, when she'd taken part in many threesomes... regularly getting spit-roasted or double penetrated... anything to get the boys.

"Well then, I'm using this," Tori declared, as she knelt down behind Christine and ripped her pantyhose apart.

Christine's eyes went huge as she realized Tori was planning to fuck her with her very own strap-on. But not wishing to chance being wrong, she spun her head back and said, "Tori, I dare you to fuck my pussy."

"Yeah? Then I dare you to take this big cock in your cunt," Tori countered, as she tugged Christine's thong aside and slid the cock easily into her friend's very wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," Christine moaned, as her pussy was suddenly completely filled. She turned her head back around and buried her face in Tracy's pussy, suddenly serving as the meat inside a sex sandwich.

"That's it Tracy, suck my cock," Patrick moaned, loving the sight of her sucking his dick, Christine eating her pussy, and Tori fucking Christine from behind.

"Mmmmmmm," Tracy moaned on the big cock, both because she loved sucking this big dick, and because Christine's tongue was really driving her wild.

"Take it, slut," Tori ordered, as she began fucking Christine hard.

"Oh fuck," Christine moaned, trying to concentrate on her licking through the heavenly distraction of getting banged.

"I'm going to come," Patrick warned, Tracy's warm, eager mouth, in addition to the two hot lesbian scenes entangled below him, making his balls boil.

"Mmmmmmm," Tracy moaned again, not slowing down at all, ready and willing to swallow his load, no matter how big it might be.

"Come on her face," Tori blurted out, loving the idea of watching Tracy take a facial.

"Okay," Patrick agreed, pulling out, and in less than a second exploding a big load all over Tracy's pretty face.

"So hot," Tori groaned, as she watched the ongoing facial while still slamming her body into Christine's.

"Mmmmmmmm," Tracy moaned, as the warm load splattered onto her face, and Christine's tongue, accented by Tori's hard drilling, had her nearing orgasm herself.

Christine desperately licked as best she could as her orgasm rose too, the simultaneous giving and receiving so sexually stimulating.

Moans echoed throughout the room as Patrick watched the lesbian threesome... his recently spent cock not going down at all.

"Oh yes, eat my cunt, you hungry lesbian slut," Tracy moaned, always exercising her wicked tongue in the heat of lust. Such a polar opposite to her everyday demeanor.

"Come all over my cock," Tori ordered as she slammed into her friend, loving the unusual rush of being the giver instead of the receiver... her own pussy on fire without it even being touched.

"Oh God yes, don't fucking stop," Tracy demanded, grabbing the back of Christine's head and clutching it firmly against her fevered pussy.

Christine licked as best she could, as she was face planted against her friend's pussy with her own body about to erupt.

"Oh yes... fuck... yes... fuck... I'm coming!!" Tracy screamed, as cum flooded out of her while Patrick's cum continued dripping off her chin and onto her tits.

Christine's face was coated with Tracy's delicious cunt cum, and she licked it up like it was wine, even while she was about to come herself.

A few seconds later, once Tracy had let go of her friend's head and collapsed backwards into her chair to enjoy the remainder of her orgasm, Christine began demanding, now vigorously bouncing back to meet Tori's deep thrusts, "Pound my pussy Tori, drill me with that big fucking dick!"

"Wild," Patrick gasped, this experience something none of his friends would believe. He got teased by his jock buddies for belonging to something as pedestrian as a book club, but he'd always found it a great balance to the rest of his life, and these three ladies were his best friends... although he'd never tell his buddies that.

"Come, you dirty slut, come from getting fucked by your own strap-on," Tori cried, rushes of adrenaline coursing through her body.

"Oh yes... fuck... Tori... fuck me, fuck me, ooooooooooh, fuck!" Christine babbled as her orgasm ripped through her.