Book Club Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good slut," Tori crooned as she continued fucking Christine throughout her orgasm.

After a minute Tori pulled out and wondered, removing the strap-on, "How is it possible I'm the only one who hasn't had an orgasm?"

"Because you've been busy giving two of us ours," Tracy quipped with a smirk.

"Then I deserve to be well rewarded," Tori said, as she walked over to Tracy, the only one she hadn't made orgasm, tugged her out of her chair, and wrestled them both to their knees so she could offer her pussy to her.

"I'm not a lesbi..." Tracy began to protest, before she was yanked to her elbows and her face was planted in Tori's very wet pussy.

"Get eating, Tracy," Tori ordered, still feeling like a cocksman as she took control.

Tracy's face suddenly in her friend's pussy, the pungent scent enveloping her, she figured why not, and tentatively began licking.

"That's it, Tracy, eat my pussy," Tori coaxed her, as she slowly ground her pussy up and down Tracy's face, knowing some of Patrick's cum still coating Tracy's face would be mixed into a sweet cocktail for her friend.

"Wow," Christine said, as she watched Tori aggressively using Tracy's face.

"Come eat my asshole, dyke," Tori demanded, as she looked back at her friend, still kneeling on the floor.

"I'm not a dyke," Christine pointed out, hating that word, although she did begin moving to obey her friend's nasty order.

"Cunt muncher, pussy licker, pearl diver, dyke, lesbo, whatever," Tori shrugged. "Semantics."

"Dykes only go for women, and they're usually dominant," Christine explained pedantically, as she nevertheless pulled Tori's ass cheeks apart. She then turned to Patrick and added, "Plus, this bi-girl also likes dicks; for instance ones like yours."

"Just eat my asshole," Tori ordered, having never been dined on from both ends before, but having once seen it in a porn scene.

"Yeah, yeah, you got it," Christine agreed, not unwillingly, as she leaned forward and began licking her friend's rosebud.

"Oh yes... eat my holes my sexy sluts," Tori moaned, as the tongue lashings on both front and back felt so good.

"Shit," Patrick said, this easily being the hottest thing he'd ever seen before, whether live or on video.

Tracy was surprised by how much she was enjoying eating Tori's pussy... and how it just seemed so natural to do.

Christine swirled her tongue around Tori's butthole, in awe of what had already transpired, what she was now doing, and what still may lay ahead tonight.

"That dick is mine next," Tori dibbed, as her orgasm was about to erupt.

"Actually, I plan on sharing the wealth," Patrick denied her.

"Oh fuck, eat my cunt, eat my asshole, fuck, yes!" Tori babbled as she came.

Tracy was surprised by her sudden facewash as a torrent of girl-cum squirted out to coat her entire face, and in a matter of just a few minutes she'd taken two varieties of facials.

Tori trembled uncontrollably as her first orgasm from sex with another person in years coursed through her and flooded out of her.

Patrick stroked his dick as he watched the wild sex culmination before asking, confident the acclaim would be unanimous, "And for our next act, which of you sexy ladies want some of my big, hard cock?"

"I do," Tori cried out even as she was still coming, clutching Tracy's head.

"Me too," Christine joined in.

"Me three," Tracy quipped unoriginally, pulling her head back and desperately wanting that dick in her.

"All three of you come line up on all fours facing away from me, side by side," Patrick ordered.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," Tori said, slowly getting to her feet to take the few steps required of her.

"I like a man who knows what a woman wants," Tracy said, as she also began moving into position.

"And I like a man who can keep it up," Christine completed the chorus as she too knelt down on all fours.

Tracy knelt on one side of her, Tori on the other, and Patrick was staring at three hot women, all on all fours, their asses posing temptingly for him.

"You're all very good girls," he praised, as he knelt down behind Tori.

"Wrong idea. Make us into bad girls," Tori said, wiggling her ass at him.

"Like this?" Patrick slid into Tori's wet pussy and began moaning.

"Oh yes, give me that dick," Tori moaned as well, loving how his big dick stretched her long-neglected pussy and reached depths her husband couldn't possibly achieve even if he was still interested.

"Such a lovely tight pussy," Patrick praised.

"I'm pretty much a virgin, it's been so long," Tori moaned, as Patrick gave her a count of exactly ten strokes, and then pulled out.

"Noooooooo," Tori whined, her pleasure just beginning to rise.

"My turn," Christine said, dying to feel a real cock in her pussy for the first time in what felt like forever, even though she'd greatly enjoyed the plastic dick drilling her earlier.

"No, me next," Tracy pleaded, the only woman here who had yet to have a dick of any sort in her pussy in over a year.

Patrick chose the adjacent woman and slid into Christine, assuring everyone, "I'll make sure you all get dicked good."

"You call it 'dicked good'?" Tori laughed, that phrase sounding so strange coming from the normally grammatically correct Patrick.

"Should I call it 'dicked hard'?" Patrick asked, as he slowly slid in and out of Christine.

"Yes please, dick me harder," Christine begged, not wanting to be made love to, but to be fucked.

"My turn," Tracy said impatiently.

"Yes, yes," Patrick said, pulling out of one warm pussy and sliding smoothly into another.

"Oh, fuck yes," Tracy moaned. "Fuck me, Patrick. Fuck my pussy hard!"

Patrick kept count, wanting to make sure each woman received the same number of strokes.

"Back to me, Patrick," Tori demanded.

And for a couple of minutes, Patrick went systematically between the three pussies.

Ten deep thrusts each, and by request, no longer gentle ones.

Ten bouncing back poundings from the girls.

Ten hard fast slams from him.

Three girls all wanting more.

"My ass next, Patrick, please fuck my ass!" Tracy begged as he approached her.

"Your ass? You sure?" he gasped.

"Yes please, just slide that monster in my asshole," Tracy cried.

"Okay," he said, having never fucked an ass before.

"And then plug my ass," Christine begged.

"Fuck it," Tori said, having never had a dick or anything at all in her ass before. "Why not? Do my ass too."

"I'll go get some lube," Christine said, getting up and heading for her bedroom.

"I don't need any fucking lube, Patrick, just please slam that dick in my asshole right now!" Tracy pleaded. "I can take it!"

"Okay," he said again although still dubiously, his cock positioned at her backdoor.

"Go ahead, take her at her word. Just shove it in her ass," Tori urged, wanting to see that big dick fill Tracy's ass... the very idea so taboo, kinky and hot.

"Okay," Patrick repeated, as he pushed forward and his dick slowly disappeared between her ass cheeks and into a tight hole seeming as hot as lava. "Oh God. Are you okay, Tracy?"

"Oh... Yes... I'm so okay!" Tracy moaned, as her ass was filled slowly, a mixture of pleasure and pain swarming inside her just like it used to... just the way she'd always liked it.

"You're so tight," Patrick groaned, in awe of how tight this hole was.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck her ass!" Tori urged, watching intently.

"Without lube?" Christine asked in astonishment, returning with a bottle.

"Nope, our ass slut just took that big dick into her ass sooo easily," Tori reported gleefully.

"Well, you'll want some lube for your virgin hole," Christine prescribed, as she coated her fingers and generously lathered Tori's asshole, inside and out.

"Oh yes, now go ahead and really fuck my ass, Patrick," Tracy demanded. "Don't make love to it, rip it apart with your big mother fucking dick!"

"Okay," Patrick said, still in awe that his cock was inside a woman's ass.

"This may feel weird at first," Christine warned her virginal ass pupil.

"What willlllll?" Tori asked, and then found out, as she suddenly felt a finger deep in her ass.

"I'm going to gape this tight little asshole a bit, so you can take Patrick's dick in it without too much pain," Christine explained, as she wiggled her finger around inside.

"Oh God," Tori moaned, feeling a slight pain, but also a lot of pleasure coursing through her as she was anally finger fucked.

"Such a tight cute little asshole," Christine said, as she slid a second finger into her friend's asshole, while enjoying the role reversal of being the one in charge.

"Oh fuck," Tori gasped, as her asshole was stretched, and an intense clash of pleasure and pain confronted each other inside the battleground of her ass.

"Oh yes, Patrick, that's exactly what I need, ream my shithole, ream it good," Tracy moaned, as Patrick began to really fuck Tracy's ass... loving the intense tightness of it, as well as defying the wicked taboo of ass fucking someone.

"Come and fuck Tori's ass now, Patrick," Christine instructed, after gaping the hole thoroughly with her two fingers.

"Okay," he said.

"No, keep fucking my ass," Tracy said, clenching her ass cheeks, making her asshole even tighter.

"Oooooooh, God," Patrick groaned, as he pulled out to the vice grip of Tracy's ass. He moved to Tori and asked, "You sure you want this rod in your ass?"

"I think so. When in Rome..." Tori replied as Christine pulled her fingers out.

"Okay," he said, as he moved behind her and looked at the inviting hole.

"Go slow, especially at first," Christine cautioned. "Tori's ass isn't used to a big dick up it like Tracy's is."

"Hey, what's with the insult?" Tracy objected, as she watched from all fours, kind of looking forward to watching Tori's facial expression when a large eight-inch cock went deep into her ass for the first time.

"What?" Christine shrugged. "You're an ass slut and so am I; there's nothing wrong with that."

"No, there isn't," Tracy agreed, reassured.

Patrick slowly slid his cock into the virginal backdoor.

"Ooooooooh," Tori whimpered, as the cock gradually violated her ass.

"Remember to breathe Tori, and breathe deeply," Christine instructed, as she watched Patrick's cock disappearing in her friend's ass.

"So hot," Tracy said, as she crawled closer to watch.

"Oh God," Tori groaned, biting her lip, the pleasure-pain competition currently being won by the pain... yet, somehow, oddly in a pleasurable way.

"I can stop if you want," Patrick offered, detecting the discomfort in Tori's movements.

"No, don't you dare stop," Tori objected. "I want your dick buried in my ass; just go slow, like you're doing."

"Okay," Patrick agreed, and he continued.

Christine picked up the strap-on and fastened it on, curious what it would feel like not just to wear it, but to use it... and Tracy looked more than ready to take some of her dick... in her ass.

"Oh God, you're so big," Tori moaned, as the cock just kept drilling deeper and deeper into her ass.

"And you're so tight," Patrick replied, moving at a snail's pace inside Tori's butt.

Once her cock was on, Christine walked over to Tracy, who was closely watching Tori getting ass reamed, and asked, "Ready to become my first ass slut?"

"Oh, yes please," Tracy agreed, looking back to see Christine kneeling behind her.

"Oh God," Tori moaned, as she felt Patrick's body nestled against hers for the first time.

"I'm no virginal Tori, just slam that big dick in my ass," Tracy ordered, as Christine placed her hands on her hips.

"I've no problem with doing that," Christine replied, as she admired her friend's ass. She positioned her cock and slid it inside the butthole, which was still slightly open from Patrick's earlier fucking.

"You're all the way inside, Patrick? Then fuck her ass," Tracy moaned as her own ass was filled.

Patrick did slowly begin to fuck Tori's ass, enjoying her intense tightness and the knowledge he was the first person ever to fuck her there.

"Oh shit," Tori moaned, the pleasure and pain still at war, although with neither side winning at this point, which meant the pleasure was gaining.

"So tight," Patrick said, in awe of the vacuum-like grip on his dick.

"Oh yes, pound my back door," Tracy moaned, feeling nothing but pleasure as Christine ass fucked her full steam ahead.

"Oh yeah," Christine said, feeling such a rush at being the one doing the fucking, at having all the control.

For a couple minutes Patrick ass fucked Tori slowly and gently, while Christine was really reaming Tracy's ass.

The pleasure finally winning the battle inside Tori's ass, she began wanting more. She moaned, "This is finally getting really good. Please fuck my ass harder, Patrick."

"Okay, just keep telling me how you want it," Patrick said, excited at the possibility that soon he might be giving Tori an ass fucking similar to the one Christine was pounding into Tracy.

"Oh God, you really know how to use that dick," Tracy moaned, a second orgasm rising through her.

Moans... whimpers... the slapping sounds of bodies slamming into each other echoed through the room, as Tori and Tracy were sodomized.

"Oh yes, even harder now," Tori moaned, as pleasure now consumed her, and she moved a hand to her pussy to rub her burning lust.

"Yes! Drill my asshole, Christine," Tracy moaned, as she bounced back to take the cock as deep in her ass as possible.

Christine was sweating freely as she discovered doing the man's job was a lot more work than she'd realized.

Patrick thought this was his best workout in a while, as he too was sweating while he demolished Tori's asshole.

"Oh, fuck yes, ass fuck me baby," Tracy moaned, close to another orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, mother fucker," Tori screamed, as her orgasm hit her from the deep ass drilling, as well as from frantically rubbing her pussy.

"What a dirty ass slut," Christine teased as she watched Tori come.

"Fuck you and the horse that rode you in," Tori responded weakly and nonsensically, as she collapsed forward.

"Come and fuck my ass now Patrick, while I keep fucking Tracy's," Christine said, an unusual sex position she'd seen in porn, but had never experienced.

"Really?" he asked, even as he moved towards her.

"Fuck yes," Christine said, as she paused deep inside Tracy's ass.

"And hurry up about it," Tracy demanded, not at all happy about the sudden lack of action inside her ass.

"Sorry if I'm getting a bit slow, you three hotties are really giving me a workout," Patrick said, his cock still throbbing as he positioned himself behind Christine.

"Just slide it in, baby," Christine said, "I'm all ready for you," excited to try this position.

"Okay," Patrick said, in awe that he was on the verge of not only having fucked, but also having ass fucked all three MILFs.

He slid his cock easily inside her, and once he was all the way in, Christine instructed, "Okay Patrick, now back out and come back in, starting slowly, as we try to do this in unison."

"Sure," Patrick said.

Tori finally completed her long orgasm as she watched the sex sandwich gearing up. Then not wishing to be the lone girl out, she lay down in front of the locomotive of the train and ordered, "Get snacking, Tracy."

"You love making me eat your pussy, don't you?" Tracy said, as she bent down to eat her friend's pussy... her new favourite snack.

"Since you don't seem to mind, I think you'll be dining on it a lot from now on," Tori said, knowing that following this wild night of lust unleashed, there was no going back.

"I'll expect you to be munching on mine too," Tracy moaned, as the train continued accelerating into motion.

"Oh fuck, I want more of that too, in both directions: there'll be a lot of cunt munching between us from now on," Christine added, imagining dining on both of her friends regularly.

"I hope there'll be more sexual workouts with me involved too," Patrick said, as he and Christine began getting into a perfect rhythm.

"Oh yes, my holes will always be open to my best big-dicked friend," Tracy offered between licks.

"Mine too," Tori agreed.

"I guess we're all your willing three-hole cum sluts, Patrick," Christine moaned, as she began enjoying the rapidly plunging dick in her ass.

"Well, I'll always be available for any workouts you three might require," Patrick completed the deal.

For the next few minutes there were just the moans of sex.

Tori moaning as Tracy licked her pussy, with multiple orgasms in her near future.

Tracy moaning as she was ass fucked, and her next orgasm so close.

Christine moaning as she both gave and received simultaneously.

Patrick grunting as he unexpectedly deposited a load in Christine's ass.

"Oh yes, you just came in my ass," Christine moaned, as she felt her bowels coated with cum.

"Where's my load?" Tori asked, as he'd now deposited two loads, one on Tracy's face and the other in Christine's ass, so just like receiving her foot massage, she was the last one in the queue.

"Oh, I know exactly where it is," Christine said ominously, just as Tracy came as well from their marathon ass fucking session.

Patrick pulled out once he was spent, and Christine pulled out of Tracy, then walked around to Tori, who was still lying on her back, and lowered her ass onto her face... Patrick's cum dribbling down onto Tori's face.

"You bitch," Tori gasped, as cum splattered her.

"Eat my asshole, slut," Christine ordered, feeling so wicked.

"I will because I'm a saint, but you're going to pay for this," Tori said blasphemously, before she obeyed by rimming the gaping asshole to retrieve Patrick's cum from inside.

"That's it Tori, eat my asshole," Christine ordered.

The act was humiliating, but also satisfying, as she licked and sucked the cum out of the gaping asshole.

After a minute Christine moved slightly, and next dropped her pussy onto her friend's face. "Now eat my cunt."

"Fuuuuuck," Tori groaned, not being left out, since Tracy was attacking her clit while she tried to do the same to Christine's.

"That's it, eat my pussy, Tori," Christine said. "Eat it good."

Tori came from Tracy's amazing tongue, but her screams were muffled as she continued licking Christine.

As her orgasm got close, Christine began urgently grinding her pussy up and down Tori's face.

Tori licked as best she could as her face was roughly used in a way she'd never imagined might happen.

Finally Christine erupted, coating Tori's face with her cum.

Tori lapped up her friend's cum, savouring the subtle taste.

A couple minutes later, all four were naked and sitting together on the couch... Patrick in the middle, with Tori and Tracy beside him, and Christine beside Tori.

"So, that was crazy fun," Tracy said.

"Yeah, way crazier fun than the books we've been reading," Christine said.

"I still can't believe we did all that," Patrick said.

"And I cheated on my husband," Tori said before adding, "a lot. Can't say I'm sorry I did it, though."

"And you lost your anal cherry," Christine added.

"And ate pussy," Tracy added.

"So did you two," Tori pointed out. "So... I have an idea for what to read next Thursday," a plethora of wicked ideas spinning in her head.

"Oh? What's that?" Christine asked, as she moved her feet over Tori's legs and onto Patrick's still semi-erect cock.

"Have you girls ever read any erotica?" Tori asked.

"Of course," Tracy said, no longer shy. "Too much, truthfully."