Book of Spells Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's Chris," he called back, "can I come in?" A moment later he heard clicking, and then the door opened. Maggie was wearing a heavy sweatshirt, but Chris could still see what she was trying to hide.

"What," she said angrily.

"Um, I need to ask you some questions," Chris said, "about, uh, well, you know."

"Why?" Maggie asked.

"Well, I tried one of the spells on myself, but I'm not sure if it worked or not," Chris said. "What did it feel like when, uh, you know." He said, looking down at her chest for a moment.

"It didn't feel like anything," Maggie said. "When I went to sleep I was normal, and when I woke up, I was different."

"Huh, I wonder if I need to sleep first for it to work," Chris mused out loud, "interesting."

"What spell did you use," Maggie asked, "you're not going to get huge tits too are you?"

"No," Chris laughed, "but uh, well, I think, I mean I hope, I did a spell to make my, uh, my dick bigger."

"Seriously," Maggie said and rolled her eyes, even though she was now quite intrigued. She had spent a long time admiring her new tits in the mirror. As much as she was pretending to be pissed, she actually really liked them. She had never been ashamed or embarrassed about her tits, but her new ones were just perfect. They were giant, and yet totally round, and soft and jiggly. She wondered how great Chris's cock might have become.

"Ya," Chris nodded, looking away in embarrassment. "But I'm not sure if it worked or not."

"How are you not sure if your dick grew?" Maggie asked. "You don't know how big you are?"

"Sure I do," Chris said defensively, "I just, I haven't gotten hard yet. It did look a little bigger, but I don't know how much it worked or not."

"Well then, we need to find out, right?" Maggie said, hoping this might go where she wanted it to.

"I mean, I guess," Chris said, beginning to realize what would likely happen next.

"Ok, then, let's see it," Maggie said, ignoring her own embarrassment.

"What," Chris said in shock, "are you serious?"

"Ya, we need to know how this stuff works," Maggie said.

"Ya, but," Chris began, and then stopped, not sure what to say.

"Come on, take it out," Maggie said forcefully, "we need to know one way or another.

"Ya, but, right here? In front of you?" Chris said.

"I'm part of this too remember," Maggie said, pointing at her new chest.

"Ok," Chris sighed, "I hope this doesn't get too weird."

"Me too, now just get it out already," she said. Chris shrugged and stood up. He unbuckled his pants, and then pulled them down. He looked down, and thought his dick did look a little bigger than before. He looked back at Maggie, and saw her looking down at his dick with an odd expression.

"So, uh, how big was it before," Maggie asked, staring down at it.

"Uh, about six and a half inches," Chris said, feeling totally uncomfortable. Maggie just nodded, even though she was inwardly cheering. She had hoped Chris had a nice cock. She had been wanting to see it for a long time, and now here it was.

"So, are you going to get hard?" Maggie asked, waiting.

"Ya, I mean I hope so," Chris said. "I guess this is all just a little stressful. Give me some time."

"Here, I'm sure this will help," Maggie sighed, and then stood up. She pulled her sweatshirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra, as none of her bras fit anymore. Chris' mouth fell open when he saw her massive tits. They looked absolutely amazing. They were perfect. They looked like they were as big as Maggie's head, but perfectly shaped. They were totally round, and didn't seem to sag in the slightest, which was crazy considering how big they were. They definitely hung down on her chest, but in a good way. Her nipples were still small, as if they hadn't grown with the rest of the tits.

"Uh, I think it worked," Maggie said, and pointed at Chris' crotch. He looked down, and was shocked to see his dick had started getting hard without him even noticing. It already looked much bigger than normal. It hadn't started to lift yet, and it hung down low between his legs.

"Fuck, that's really big," Maggie said as she watched it grow, "definitely bigger than six inches." Chris reached down, and picked his dick up. It felt heavy. He stroked it a few times as it continued getting harder. He wasn't sure how big it was now, but it was much bigger than it had ever been before. It looked like it might be as long as nine or ten inches, and much thicker too.

"Wow, the book definitely works," Chris said, lifting his new cock up and down.

"Ya, I know," Maggie said, nodding down to her huge new tits. "So, um, now what?" She asked, knowing what she wanted to happen next, but too shy to tell Chris up front. He looked back up at her, and she saw he eyes fix on her new tits. He was staring at her in a way she had never seen, but dreamed of often.

"Well, uh, I'm not sure," Chris said, still staring at the amazing tits in front of him. "I still don't know if this will be permanent or not."

"I hope not," Maggie sighed, looking down at her own tits. "These seem like they'd be a lot to deal with all the time."

"Ya, so does this," Chris agreed, still lifting his cock up and down. It was getting even harder, and bigger.

"Although," Maggie began, "if it is only temporary, it could be kind of fun."

"What do you mean?" Chris asked, looking up at her face for the first time since her tits came out.

"Well, I don't know what you think of these," Maggie said, and purposefully jiggled her tits about for Chris. "But that is a lot bigger than any dick I've ever seen. I certainly wouldn't mind trying it out. I mean, if you want to that is." Chris realized at that moment that he did want to. He wanted to very much.

He had liked Maggie for a long time. She was totally his type, and they got along great. The only reason he had never gone after her was how much Alex liked her. Chris had known Alex longer, and he didn't want to screw up their friendship. Or his friendship with Maggie for that matter. He knew that if they hooked up, they would either have to stay together, or their group would be over. It had seemed like good logic. But all of Chris' logic seemed to have left when Maggie's new tits came out. They looked truly incredible, and now she was asking him to be with her. He also wanted to try out his new big cock.

Chris felt his mind being pulled in two very different directions. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that he had been right before. If they hooked up, it would make things weird, if not right away, then in the future. Their tight group of four would be fractured in one way or another. That part of his brain seemed to be getting pushed down by two gigantic tits. Chris felt his mouth watering as he stared at them. He looked back up at Maggie's face, and saw her looking at him in a way he hadn't seen before.

She was a cute girl, pretty even. But Chris had never thought of her as being hot, like Alex did. But there was something different about her now. Her eyes looked greener, her lips fuller. Her chestnut hair was resting on her shoulders in a way that framed her face perfectly. It was hard to look at anything other than the giant awesome tits, but Chris let his eyes slowly wander down. Her abs looked tight, and much sexier than he had expected. She was wearing shorts, but her legs looked great too. He had never noticed how good of shape she was in. It shouldn't have come as a surprise, seeing as she had always been on the track team, but she looked better than she ever had before. Chris decided he did want to try out their new equipment.

"Ok," he said nervously, realizing he was about to cross a major boundary with a close friend. "Uh, how should we start?" His normal confident manner seemed to have left him, and Maggie knew she would need to take charge.

"Well, why don't I start here," she said, stepping up to him, and reaching down for his cock. She took it in her hands, and began moving them along it. "And you can start here," she said, and took his hands in her own, and brought them up to her tits. Once Chris' hands were on her tits, she moved hers back down to his cock. They were both staring down at each other's new body parts, feeling them. Chris couldn't believe how big and soft and perfect her tits felt. Maggie couldn't believe how big and hard and perfect his cock felt. They were both breathing heavily, their hearts racing together. They looked up in unison, and their eyes looked. They stayed like that for a moment, gazing into each other's eyes, while feeling each other up.

Maggie made the first move. She practically leapt into Chris' arms. He caught her, surprised at first, and their lips met. They kissed each other passionately, their bodies pressing into each other. Chris could feel her giant tits mashed into his chest, and Maggie could feel his hard cock squished against her leg. Chris brought his hands down to her ass, and lifted her up, taking her by surprise. She broke the kiss for a second, staring at him in shock. He smiled, and then began to walk over to the bed, with her in his arms.

He laid them down together, and began kissing her again. Their hands were moving all over each other, and they slowly and awkwardly climbed into the bed. Chris climbed on top of her, and then he felt her hands on his cock again. She carefully guided him in, and they both let out moans of pleasure as he entered her. It felt better than anything either of them had ever felt. Maggie was amazed at how big he felt inside her, and Chris was amazed at how tight she felt around his now huge cock.

He began to gently fuck her. She was moaning and moving her body with his. He put his hands on the bed, so he could move better. He began to lift his butt up and down, fucking her harder. Maggie wrapped her legs around him, and threw her head back. She had been wanting this for years, and it was so much better than she had ever imagined. His cock was sliding in and out of her in long deep thrusts, and she could feel herself climbing the mountain. She had never had an orgasm during sex before. She had only had an orgasm a few times in her life, all during masturbation, but she could tell she was going to have one with Chris. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and tried to pull him deeper into her.

Chris felt Maggie's nails digging into his back, and he knew he was doing a lot better than he ever had with his last girlfriend. Maggie's eyes were closed, and she was moaning loudly, her hips grinding with his cock as he fucked her. As he felt her beginning to cum, he leaned down and kissed her again. She kissed him back much harder than he expected, and then he felt her body shaking underneath him. Her strong legs, her big jiggly tits, her tight stomach, even her lips all seemed to be trembling with her orgasm. It felt truly amazing. Chris knew he was going to cum too, but he didn't want to pull out. He knew he should, but it was the best, most amazing sex he had ever felt. Chris kissed her hard, and shoved his cock deep inside her, and began shooting off inside her. When he was done, he slumped down onto her body, both of them panting heavily together.

Maggie was in total bliss. She had never cum like that in her life. She knew Chris had just cum inside her, and that was a bit worrisome, but that was for another time. Right now Maggie wanted to live in this moment forever. She could feel Chris' muscular body on top of hers, his heart beating fast, his breath coming in big long gulps. When he finally looked at her, she felt like she was in love. She brought her hands up to his face, and they began kissing again. Chris' cock was still inside her, and even though it wasn't hard anymore, it still filled her up.

Maggie rolled them over, surprising Chris, until she was on top. She sat up, leaning back and showing off her awesome new tits. He was still inside her, and was slowly getting hard again. Maggie smiled down at him, and began to buck her hips. Chris was just staring up at her in awe, as if he couldn't believe how his friend had turned into the woman he was with now. He placed his hands on her hips, and helped her get a nice rhythm going. Maggie placed her hands on Chris's chest, enjoying the feel of his muscles. His cock had gotten fully hard again, and she was taking much more in this position. She realized it would probably be hard to fuck a guy this big if she didn't like him as much as she did Chris.

She could feel herself slowly climbing the mountain again. Her pussy felt wetter and more sensitive than ever, and it was accepting Chris's big cock much better than she would have guessed. Chris's hands left her hips, and found her tits. He began to knead them softly, and it felt amazing. Maggie had her tits fondled during sex before, and it always felt good, but not like this. She didn't know if it was their new size, or the fact that it was Chris, or if it was just part of the spell, but Chris massaging her tits felt too good.

She felt herself cumming again, and fell down onto Chris. He brought his hands back to her ass, and began moving it up and down for her. Maggie was panting heavily, and still reeling from her intense orgasm. Without warning Chris flipped them back over, so he was on top again. He began to really pound into her. He was fucking her harder, but she was taking less of his long cock in this position. She wrapped her arms and legs around him like she had before, and let him fuck her to another orgasm.

"Not inside this time," she moaned as she could feel him getting closer again. Chris nodded, concentrating on not cumming in her again. He didn't know how he would pull out though. She felt better than anything he had ever experienced. He felt his cum begin to surge, and pulled out at the last second. Within a second of pulling out, he began to shoot a load onto her stomach. They both watched as he shot thin ropes onto her sweaty sexy abs. when he was done he fell down onto the bed beside her. They lay there together for a moment, both panting and trying to wrap their minds around the sex they had just had.

"That was amazing," Chris finally said, and Maggie just nodded her head on his arm. "Have you ever had sex like that before?" Chris asked.

"No, never," Maggie said in a breathy whisper. "That was perfect, the best sex of my life."

"Ya, mine too," Chris said, already thinking hard. "I wonder how much of it was the spells," he said, and looked at Maggie. She looked up at him, and he felt his heart flutter. All of a sudden he felt very different about her than ever had before. He didn't want her to ever leave his side. He didn't want to leave her side. He had never been in love before, and he had to wonder if that's what this was.

"I don't care if it was the spells, or just us," Maggie said, staring into Chris's soft blue eyes. "That was the best I've ever felt in my entire life." Chris nodded slowly, and then leaned down and kissed her again. They lay in bed together for a while, kissing and enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. Chris was beginning to wonder if they were going to do it again, when he heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, Maggie!" Jason's voice called out. "Is Chris in there with you?" Chris and Maggie looked at each other with wide eyes, and then jumped out of bed together. They began dressing as fast as they could. They both laughed out loud as they saw the other struggling to clothe with their large new body parts. When they were both dressed, they took a last second to make sure nothing seemed to out of the ordinary, and then Maggie went to the door.

Jason and Alex were standing in the hallway, and they both looked down at Maggie's chest as she opened the door. Jason only stared for a second, and then looked up and walked past her into the room. Alex was staring wide eyed and open mouthed. Maggie waited for him to raise his eyes to her face, but they were fixed on her huge tits.

"Up here Alex," she said in a slightly condescending tone. He shook his head and brought his eyes up to hers, and she saw his face go red.

"Sorry," he said, and then walked into the room. Chris was bent over the books, trying to translate a new page, and also trying not to look like he had just fucked Maggie. Jason was looking around the room curiously. He noticed the bed first. It didn't look like just one person had been sleeping in it; it looked much more like a bed that had been host to much more than just sleeping. He also noticed the way Chris was ignoring Maggie, and the way she was looking from Chris to Alex. Finally Jason noticed that Chris's shirt was on backwards. He shook his head, wondering what Alex would do if he found out.

"Ok, so, obviously the spells work," Chris said. "I mean, you can, uh, well, never mind," he said after looking up at Maggie. They could all see how her body had changed, but Chris didn't want to tell them about his own change. He would tell Jason later, but he didn't want Alex to find out.

"Ok, then now what?" Jason asked.

"well, I guess now we need to find out if the spells are permanent or not," Chris said. "I'm not sure how though."

"I guess we'll just have to try out more of the spells," Maggie said.

"Are you sure about that?" Alex said cautiously, already staring at her tits again.

"We need answers," Maggie said, ignoring his ogling. "How else are we supposed to get them?"

"I don't know," Alex shrugged. "But just trying more spells seems like an unnecessary risk.

"Ya, but it's the best idea we have right now," Chris said. "I think we should give it a try."

"Ok," Jason sighed, shaking his head. "I guess it's my turn then. Which spell should we try next?"

12