Book Store Ch. 07

Story Info
Chris plans a birthday surprise for his coworker.
1.6k words
4.27
2.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
30 Followers

(Inspired by real events. We get more back on track next episode, this was just a little diversion I wrote for myself mostly)

It was almost James' birthday and Chris had a surprise up his sleeve. Last year he had gotten a camgirl to anonymously send James some photos - it was a huge hit - she wrote a sign saying "happy birthday, James!" and took a lot of pictures in sexy poses and emailed them to him from a dummy email account - scratch that, not a dummy email account, an email account specifically made for this purpose.

This year, though Chris wasn't content just to do that. He wanted it to be even more intimate... someone James knew, had wanted to fuck or see naked at least, and lost his chance. Of course, Chris knew, he couldn't just ask anyone. What girl would send nudes to a friend? I mean, if she wanted to, she would have already, right? It was a pickle to be sure.

As luck had it, however, a former co-worker named Amy happened to come into the store one morning. Chris knew Amy had, years ago when she was barely legal, inquired discreetly as to whether or not James was cool. Not like, hip cool, but cool to fuck. It freaked James out. He made up some excuse that he was pretty sure she didn't buy and had mostly forgotten about it. Chris hadn't. Chris told her he was working on something for James' birthday and he'd text her about it later.

Later wasn't much later - Amy's curiosity had been piqued. She had barely left the store when she sent him a text to ask what his idea was.

Chris mulled for a few minutes. Did he just want to come out and say what was on his mind? Fortune, Chris realized, favoured the bold. He texted back.

"So.... last year I paid a camgirl to send James some nude photos for his birthday... the girl I used retired from camming so I don't have anyone like, in mind that I can get to do it... but if you'd be willing I mean, that would be great."

Way too quickly he received a reply "I'm in. Tell me what to do. Do I email you the pics or....?"

Chris smiled. "No, I've got an email account set up. I won't see anything unless you want me to." He sent her the login information and warned her that it would probably need him to verify the login so to let him know when she was going to do it. He sent her James' birthday - a little over a week away and told her he'd send her some more instructions to her email address later. He spent the rest of his shift counting his lucky stars that Amy was so game.

After his shift, Chris went home and immediately wrote an email to Amy. He sent a bunch of sample pictures - some, he knew, James was into - they were photos James had sent him of different girls he thought was hot.

A woman reading naked in bed. Taken from behind it showed her supple body and nice curves to her ass.

Another with a girl bent over her bed, spreading her ass cheeks.

The same girl as before, but with a finger buried deep in her asshole.

A submissive looking girl with slut written in marker across her chest and clothespins on her nipples.

One with a girl laying on her side with her legs spread, a thick dildo buried in her pussy.

Chris got a notification that night that someone was trying to log into his special birthday email account. He got a follow-up text almost immediately from Amy asking for his help. He approved the login and was left wondering what was happening. He texted James to expect to see something in his inbox soon, though he had no idea what was coming.

The next day Chris got a text from James early in the morning.

"Haha wow who is this?"

"New mystery girl," Chris replied. "Can't tell you more. I'm surprised she sent you something already since you're birthday isn't until next week."

"Can I guess who it is?"

"Sure."

"I don't have an answer yet. I'll compile a list. See you at work later."

Chris was pleased - he didn't really think Amy would move that fast. He sent her a message.

"James got your pictures? He's super intrigued."

"LOL I'll bet. Did you tell him anything?"

"No, it's your call when and what you tell him."

"Did you peek at any of the pictures?"

"I don't have it linked to my phone I have no idea what you've been up to - but James told me he got something. He's super curious. He has no idea who it is, haha."

"That's amazing! I love it. Don't tell him but I want to fuck him."

"I'll behave don't worry. Just make sure you don't behave. I'll keep you appraised about what's going on over here."

Chris spent the first part of his shift, he realized, thinking an awful lot about what Amy was sending James. It hounded him. Still, he kept his cool and tried not to talk to anyone else about it for fear that he would spill the beans and ruin it for everyone.

When James came in for his shift, it was hard not to talk about it. They both knew it was on the forefront of their minds but with other co-workers lingering and customers always hanging around they never got a chance to talk about it.

Finally before Chris went home for the night James got a chance to ask "Ok, I've been narrowing it down but I'm not sure. I'll text you my top 5 tonight."

Later, Chris got the text.

"Ok top 5

1 - your cousin... what's her name, Ellen?

2 - I don't know how you'd have talked her into it but Amanda?

3 - another longshot but your ex Cynthia?

4 - shit, not Stephanie? Who used to work here?

5 - I have no idea man. Beth? The boss's sister?"

"LOL @ 5 - that would be the dream. We can only hope to see her naked some day. That would be a coup for sure. Maybe next year."

"Hmmm well then I have no idea."

"Well maybe she'll make herself known. There's still time before your b-day."

Several days passed, then a couple more. James hypothesized several other options, though he kept coming back to Chris's cousin, which seemed weird.

"Dude, if my cousin did it, that would be insane. Can you imagine that conversation?"

"Haha I can't. I know, I was just hoping. Maybe.. Was it Jane?"

"Sorry, can't tell. I'm sure Jane will be tickled that you thought it was her. You've seen her naked, man, you should know what she looks like."

"I know.. I'm just putting options out there."

The night of James' birthday came... and went, uneventfully.

"Anything?" Chris texted James.

"Nothing."

"Shit, I'm sorry man, maybe she got cold feet."

"Yeah I dunno. Either way, I'm happy with what I got."

"Maybe you should email her back? You know, let her know you like what you saw."

"Hmmm."

Later that night, James told Chris he'd replied. Chris told Amy right away.

"Awww, he's so sweet," she texted Chris, "He said some really nice things. I should reward him."

Chris texted James, "Keep an eye out, she's getting back to you."

Some minutes passed.

"Holy shit!" James sent Chris a frantic text. "This girl is something else."

"Don't tell me, lol."

"I'd show you but... I don't think I should."

"I am so intrigued."

"Thank you so much man, this is awesome."

Chris sighed. His phone buzzed a little later.

"Is it Amy?"

"I can't say man - I wish I could have convinced her to but she's not that kind of girl I don't think. I didn't want to risk it, you know?"

"Yeah for sure."

Jane was working with Chris later that day. She could feel his frustration.

"What's up, Chris? You seem a little off."

Chris fumed quietly for a moment.

"You know it was James' b-day? I got him an awesome present. A girl who used to work here... well, I got her to send him some anonymous naked pics. He's loving it. I'm just mad because I can't see them and you know, I'm just frustrated. It's like... I've done a good deed, I'd like some kind of recognition."

Jane rubbed his shoulders, "Well, that sound like a very nice thing that you've done. Why didn't you ask me?"

"I would have... but... you know, I kind of wanted to keep you to myself for a little while, you know?"

"Mmmhmm," Jane cooed, "I think I know what you need."

She wouldn't elaborate and Chris was left feeling frustrated all day. Jane was closing that night, so Chris left early.

"Hey," she said, "wait up for me at your place. I'll be by later."

Chris felt himself getting hard. Just thinking about whatever Jane had in mind got him excited. Even more so than usual. All the tension from his arranging James' birthday had been getting to him, trying to imagine what Amy had sent. His mind raced at home while he waited for Jane to come to him.

His phone buzzed. An email. He opened it, and saw some attachments. From Jane.

It was a picture of her ass - her skirt was pulled up and her thong was pulled to the side. She was spreading her ass for him so he could see.. Well, everything. She wrote in the body of the email "Do what you want with it. I want to see marks tomorrow. I want to know that you own me."

When Chris' doorbell rang, he knew exactly what he would do.

Booksin
Booksin
30 Followers