Book Store Ch. 06

Story Info
Chris surprises Jane at home.
1.5k words
4.24
2.9k
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

Jane sat on the bed in her bedroom in her parent's house.

She had the day off work, and she and Chris had planned something a little extra fun today. She wasn't sure what to expect, but their conversations had gotten... Jane didn't want to say darker, but definitely a little kinkier. Ever since the threesome in the basement with James she'd been wanting to push her boundaries a little. Ok, maybe a lot. Ever since they'd both fucked her in the basement she'd been wanting more. She bought a dildo and a vibrator, and she'd spend evenings when her parents weren't home fucking herself into a frenzy. She'd filmed herself doing it a couple of times and then would tell Chris about them. She'd never send them to him; they were for her to enjoy. She loved seeing her pussy get filled up, she loved the way her dildo would push into her ass. It reminded her of Chris...

She didn't want to lose herself completely to her fantasy right now - Chris had said he was coming over. He'd asked her to leave her back door unlocked for him so he could surprise her. She had, and now was just left waiting for him to arrive. She hated waiting, but knew that, and Chris loved teasing her.

She heard her front doorbell ring just then. She wasn't expecting anyone else today, but she went and peered through the peephole in her front door. She didn't see anyone when she looked, but just as she stepped back, she felt a hand go over her mouth, and the other wrap itself tightly around her waist, pulling her roughly against their body.

"Don't scream," a voice whispered in her ear. She could feel whoever it was hard against her, their cock pushing into the small of her back. Her eyes went wide and she felt her panties get wet. She nodded, and closed the door. She could feel his breath on her neck, hot. With the door closed, her pushed her up against it. His hand still over her mouth, his other hand undid the fly of her jeans and slid down inside her panties.

"Mmmm," he moaned in her ear, "so fucking wet. You love this, don't you?" She tried to squirm away, but her kept her still. His middle finger ran up and down her slit, dipping into her, then running back up and down again, each stroke getting her wetter and wetter. Her leg started to shake as he fingered her. She moaned into his hand. He bit her neck, gently.

She pushed her ass against him now, relishing the feeling of him pushing against her. She couldn't believe she was going to cum like this - fingered against the door of her parent's house. But she was. She was breathing heavily, panting, as he mercilessly finger-fucked her. Finally, he knew she couldn't take anymore - he rubbed her clit, hard, until she started screaming into his hand. He didn't stop until she was a quivering mess, hardly able to stand.

Her legs crumbled beneath her, and she sat there with him looming over top of her. She looked up and saw the man - Chris, she assumed - though he was wearing a skimask, as though he were a bank robber, trying to hide his identity. He picked her up and carried her through the house to her bedroom. As they passed the kitchen she saw how he had come in - the backdoor, duh. She remembered leaving it open for him. He carried her into her room - she'd never had him over before. She spotted a gym bag on the floor next to her bed - his, she assumed. He dumped her on the bed, but before she knew what was happening, he was on top of her again.

Her jeans, which were already undone, he pulled off. Her panties, a simple, black bikini cut, he pulled off after them. He was on top of her now, and he pulled her shirt off, leaving her in just her bra. She looked up at him. She hadn't seen him so assertive before. She liked it. A lot.

He reached behind her back and undid her bra with a quick movement, then he did something she wasn't expecting - he took both her wrists and held them together, and before she knew what was happening, he bound them together. He was now straddling her body, holding her arms up over her head. He moved up her chest, and with his free hand, he undid his jeans and slowly pulled his cock out.

It was hard, and it looked huge. He wasn't small, Jane knew that, but maybe it was the angle she was at, or that Chris was being such a boss now, but she was in awe. He stroked his shaft a few times, precum glistening on the tip of his member. Still holding it, he traced it around Jane's lips, teasing her. She stuck her tongue out to lick it, but he pulled it away.

"When I'm ready," he said. He rubbed it on her cheek, the taut skin of the head of his cock so soft against her. He repositioned himself just a little. "Open your mouth," he said softly. She did, and he slid his cock right in. He couldn't get too deep like this, his cock felt like it was hitting the roof of her mouth, but she was loving the pace he had, just in and out, she was licking his head, his shaft. She wanted it all deeper. She wanted to feel violated by his cock. Chris closed his eyes, lost in the sensation of fucking her mouth.

He moaned and pulled out. A little trail of spit connected his cock to her mouth yet. She smiled up at him. He climbed off of her and grabbed her legs now. He lifted them up, like he did when he wanted to fuck her deeply, and put them under the handcuffs so she couldn't lower them. He then settled down and started licking her pussy, his hands on her hips. She couldn't escape, his tongue licked up and down her already wet pussy, which was still sensitive from her earlier orgasm. His tongue probed inside, then up to her clit, then down to her asshole. She squirmed when his tongue licked the rim of her ass. She loved it. Before long, she could feel another orgasm building. But then suddenly, Chris moved away. She heard him rummage in the gym back, and before long, he was back. He licked her pussy again, his tongue playing over her clit, when she felt something push against her ass. A moment later, she felt it push in - it was big, a dildo. Her ass squeezed it hard - she loved the feeling of being violated like this. Chris slid the dildo in and out of her slowly as he licked her pussy. She knew she wasn't going to last long like this. Chris' tongue was relentless, and her ass felt so good being filled up with the dildo. She was powerless - she started shaking again as another orgasm wracked her body.

"Chris, please, I want you to fuck me," Jane whispered. Chris pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood with his cock resting on her public mound. He pulled back a bit, and eased his cock into her pussy. She was so tender, she jerked at the sensation of being penetrated again. Chris could fuck her deep like this, she loved feeling his full length go in and out of her. She squeezed his cock. He grabbed her breast and held on as though for dear life. He quickened his pace, his cock pushing deep, deep inside her pussy.

He moved his hand from her breast to her throat and gave a little squeeze. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, and she felt it push against her ass. She bit her lip as the head of his cock pushed against her. She squeezed tight to make it as difficult for him as she could, but relented. The head of his cock pushed in, and Jane let out a loud moan. Chris pushed in, deep, then pulled out almost until his cock slid out, then back in again, slow, deliberate, savouring her ass. He began thrusting faster, Jane whimpered in pain and pleasure as he fucked her. She knew he was going to cum soon - his grip tightened on her throat and he pushed in one last time, deep, as deep as he could, and she felt the hot cum spurt from his cock and fill her up. She felt his cock twitch as load after load were deposited in her. She loved it. She loved the violation of it. She squeezed his cock as hard as she could, milking every last drop from him before he could pull out.

Chris packed his bag and pulled the skimask off. He gave her a little kiss before unlocking the handcuffs and letting her loose.

"Next time," Jane said before Chris could slip out, "I'm tying you up."

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers