Book Tour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, daddy, look at me fucking this big, black man. Does that make you hard? I want James to fill me full of black seed so that you can put your dick in my sloppy pussy."

James had his hands beneath her, pinching her firm ass as he pulled her hips up into his groin on every down stroke. Jen was fucking him with all her muscles.

"I'm cumming! Fuck my white pussy with your black dick. Fill me full of cum."

James thrust into her rapidly. Then his ass cheeks clenched and he thrust into her hard, withdrawing slowly several times.

"OH fuck, James, I'm cumming again. I can feel you spurting in me. Fill my white womb with black cum."

James sped up his pelvic thrusts again. Cum oozed out of Jen's pussy. Soon it started to get frothy. James rotated his hips into Jen's and soaked his big dick in Jen's sloppy pussy. Then he rolled off her. Jen hovered over his still hard dick and cleaned all the cum off it with her tongue.

"Damn, James, we taste yummy. I need a full load in my mouth before you go home tonight. Hey, daddy, come here. I want you to soak your dick in a black man's cum. Have you ever done that before?"

I had not. Jen spread her legs wide again and put her heels in the air. I walked over to her. Her pussy was spread wide from Jame's big cock, and white semen was leaking from it. I stuck my dick in her. She pushed her hips up, taking my dick all the way in. I stroked into her pussy several times. It was wet and warm and very slimy. It felt really good on my dick.

"Do you like that, daddy? Do you like fucking my gooey pussy?"

"Yes, my pet, I do like it. Your pussy feels wonderful."

"Hehehe. Now get off me," she said, pushing on my chest. "I want to take a ride on Jame's big black dick. I want more of his cum in me."

I got off her. James was now sitting in the recliner. She knelt in front of him and started licking his balls. Then she sucked his cock until he was hard again. She climbed into his lap and sat on his manhood. She bounced up and down on it.

"Fuck, James, your donkey dick is making me cum again."

She leaned forward on his chest as she fucked him, exposing her shapely ass.

"Come on, daddy, put your white dick in my asshole. I want to get fucked by both of you."

I got the lube, put some on my dick and some on my index finger. I pushed my finger into her asshole. She squirmed.

"Yes, daddy. Now push your cock in my shithole."

I did so. Jen was a true artist at fucking. She reveled in every sensation. She raised up and pushed back on my dick. She squeezed it with her rectal tissue. Then she pushed down and forward on Jame's cock, pulling my dick almost out of her ass. I knew she was milking Jame's cock with her vaginal tissue.

"Fuck, fuck fuck! I love it! A big black cock in my pussy and a daddy cock in my asshole. My two fuck holes full of dick. Pound my asshole, daddy, while I ride on Jame's pole."

She moved forward and back on both of our cocks, milking us both with her contractions. After 20 minutes I was ready to blow.

"Damn, Jen. I'm gonna cum," I said. My cock pulsed several times and what little cum I had left shot into her ass. I fell onto my ass on the floor.

"Oh, daddy, I'm cumming too!" she yelled as she frigged her clitty. James was pounding her hard and she was bouncing up and down on her cock. I couldn't see it, but his big cock started to pulse inside her pussy.

"Shit, Jennifer, you are so hot. Gonna nut in your pussy again," said James. His thrusts up became slower and more forceful and he held Jen down against his cock as he shot his cum in her. He put his mouth up in her chest and took a nipple in, biting it.

"Shit, James, that feels sooo good." Jen kissed him, then pulled her pussy up and sat on the sofa.

Our drinks were still on the coffee table. I got up, handed one to Jen, one to James, sat down next to Jen, picked up the other one and took a sip.

"I'm sated," I said.

"Daddy, that name you called me when we were all fucking? I want you to call me that all the time."

"I don't even remember calling you by a different name."

"You called me your pet, remember? That's what I am, your pet. Call me pet."

"OK, my pet."

"Dude!" said James. "Do you even know what you are getting in to?"

Jen laughed. "He's my fuck daddy. He can deal with it."

I finished my drink and stood up.

"I'm going to bed. I have to work tomorrow."

"OK, daddy. See you in the morning. You know I'm oversexed, so James and I are gonna fuck again."

I went into the bedroom and closed the door, leaving it open a crack. I brushed my teeth and climbed in bed. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I was occasionally awakened by the sounds of James fucking the shit out of Jen, but went back to sleep right away each time.

They must have kept at each other for another couple of hours. Jen awakened me when she closed the bedroom door. Naked and smelling like cum, she crawled into bed with me, resting her head on my shoulder. She shook my other shoulder and grabbed my hand, putting it into her crotch. Her pubes were all crusty and her pussy was leaking cum. She kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, daddy," she whispered. She then put her other hand around my limp dick and fell asleep. I did, too.

* * * *

I awoke for the third day in a row with my morning wood in a beautiful woman's mouth. Jen was deep-throating me.

"Mpphh," she said, then pulled her head up. "Morning, Daddy. I'm trying to eat my breakfast." She then plunged back down on my hard dick. She was an expert at fellatio, and in five short minutes I was shooting a load into her mouth. She swished it around in her mouth and then swallowed it.

"Mmmmm. Thank you, daddy."

"No, thank you, pet. Let's go shower."

We showered together, then went to a restaurant in the hotel for breakfast. Jen was wearing the same outfit she wore on the plane, a short cotton crop top, loose shorts and flip-flops. Nevertheless, every man in the restaurant stared at her as we walked to a table. We chatted as we ate breakfast, then went back up to the room. Jen took off her crop top and shorts and put on her swim suit.

"I'll be gone all day at the book signing. What are you going to do?" I said.

"Probably go to the pool and work on my tan," said Jen. "Then see if I can get anyone to fuck me."

I laughed. The swim suit was white with two triangles that barely covered her nipples and areolae, showing off the rest of her tits. The bottom was a thong that barely covered her asshole and showed off her ass cheeks. The front barely covered her fat pussy lips but showed off their shape and the blond pubic hair above her clit. When it got wet the whole thing was transparent and showed off her pink pussy, her asshole and her areolae and nipples.

"With that swim suit, you shouldn't have any problem getting fucked. I should be back about 5:30, quarter to six if you want to get dinner."

"OK, daddy."

Jen put her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth as she rolled her fat titties against my chest and rubbed her pussy on my cock through my pants.

"See you at dinner time, daddy."

"OK, my pet, see you then."

I called a cab and went to my book signing.

* * * *

I arrived back at the hotel just after 5:30. I went up to my room. I could hear the sounds of sex through the door. When I went in there was a naked Latino guy on the couch and Jen, naked, was riding his cock, with her hands on his chest. Another naked Latino guy was fucking her ass from behind. Jen's swimsuit, still wet, lay on the floor along with two pairs of jeans and t-shirts.

"Uhh... hi, daddy. Uhh. I found someone Uhh to fuck. Uhh. Take your uhh clothes off and uhh come stick your Uhh dick in my mouth."

Since I had to wear the suit again tomorrow, I went to the room closet to hang it up.

"Ohh fuck, I'm cumming again. Fill my asshole with your cum, Jaime. Fuck my slimy pussy harder, Esteban. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Daddy, they're making me cum again!"

I quickly finished disrobing and walked over to the sofa, presenting my hard-on to Jen. She turned and put her mouth on the head, pushing so that my dick penetrated her mouth several inches. She laved around the crown of my cock head. "Damn, that feels good," I thought.

"Me encanta follar a tu gilipollas, puta, (I love fucking your asshole, whore)," said Jaime. "Tienes un tan encantador. (You have such a lovely ass)"

"Mmph," said Jen. "Llena mis entrañas con tu semen. (fill my insides with your cum)."

"A la mierda más fuerte, Esteban (Fuck me harder, Steven). Dispárame lleno de tu esperma fértil. (shoot me full of your fertile sperm)."

"Cum in my mouth, Daddy. Fill all my holes. Slime your filthy cock whore."

"Toma mi semen en tu mierda, puta (Take my cum in your shithole, whore)," said Jaime as he began to cum. He slapped Jen's ass with a loud whack. Jen was cumming constantly now. Cum flowed out of her asshole around Jaime's dick. Jaime held his dick as far inside Jen's shitter as he could while he sprayed his semen.

"Toma mi semen en tu coño descuidado, la zorra (take my cum in your sloppy pussy, slut)!" said Esteban. "Vas a hacer un bebé dominicano marrón para mí (You're going to make a brown dominican baby for me)!" He pushed his dick as deep as he could into Jen's vagina as he let loose his own load of cum. Jen came once more, then took her mouth off my cock, dropped her chest down on Esteban's, and rubbed her big titties on his nipples as she kissed him.

Jaime, having filled Jen's ass with his cum, pulled his 7 incher out of her rear and wiped it off on Jen's firm ass cheeks. Jen continued to kiss Esteban for about two more minutes, rubbing his nipples with her fat titties while she did so. Then she pushed up off him, her pussy letting go of his now semi-hard dick, which was still over 7 inches long. She licked their combined juices off his dick and stood up. She walked over to Jaime, put her arms around his neck and kissed him as she rubbed her body all over his.

"Gracias, chicos. Eso fue una joder maravillosa. Si alguna vez estás en Orlando, búsrame en el hotel donde trabajo," said Jen.

Jen took my hand, led me into the bedroom and closed the door. She put her hands on the dresser by the bed and leaned over, pushing her ass out towards me. I could see the cum running down her leg from her asshole and her pussy.

"Cum fuck my slutty pussy, daddy."

I went over to her, put one hand on her tight ass, the other on her slim waist, and thrust my dick into her loose, wet pussy. I began to hump her.

"Will they be alright out there, unsupervised?"

"They'll be gone by the time you blow your load in my pussy. They're ball players, and they have a team meeting at 7."

"What did you say to them when you took me in here?"

"I said thanks for a great fuck, and look me up if you get to Orlando."

Jen was pushing her ass hard against my crotch and squeezing my dick with her pussy. I was fast approaching orgasm. I reached around Jen's hips and rubbed her clitoris with my fingers.

"Oh, fuck, daddy, don't stop. I'm cumming on your big daddy dick." Her pussy was convulsing around my cock. I tightened the muscles around my asshole and the base of my cock to hold back my orgasm, but the effort was useless. I started to cum, pumping another load into Jen's already full pussy. She kept cumming, milking my dick of all of its sperm.

As I finished, I laid my chest on her back, grabbed her around the waist and kissed the base of her neck. Then I put a hand on each of her titties, thumbing the nipples.

"What a nice way to end a workday," I said.

The two of us went back into the sitting room, not bothering to put clothes on. I ordered us a pitcher of martinis from room service. When the young man delivered them, Jen answered the door, nude, and took care of the bill. She then knelt down, unzipped him and gave him a quick blow job. The guy was too flustered to say a word the entire time. He came in Jen's mouth quickly.

Jen opened her mouth to show him the cum, swallowed it all down and reopened her mouth to show him it was gone. She licked her lips to get any remnants of cum there. Then she tucked his dick back in his pants, went to the sofa and sat down next to me. The guy left quickly.

"How was your day, daddy?"

"One book signing is pretty much the same as the next, unless you meet a porn star. That's only happened to me once. How was your day?"

"Let's see. I went to the pool about 9 this morning. Went to a guy's room about 10 and fucked him till lunch time. I went back to the pool after lunch and to another guy's room about 1:30. I fucked him until about 3:30, then went back to the pool. The manager came over and talked to me, he thought I was a hooker. I showed him my room key, told him I only fuck for free and gave him a blow job. Met Jaime and Esteban about 4 and brought them up here. You saw most of that. So, I guess I took 6 or 7 loads of cum in my pussy, counting you, and 4 or 5 in my ass. Plus the day manager's cum in my mouth."

"God, pet, don't you ever get tired of fucking?"

Jen giggled.

"Not lately. It seems the more cock I get the hornier I am. But I'm still young. I'm going to ride it out and fuck as much strange cock as I can while I can. Plus I'll keep fucking the familiar cocks, like you, Jerry, Jon and Dennis. Once I have a real job I won't have as much time for this."

"What about condoms?"

"I like to go bareback because I want to feel the cum. But I always have a discussion about it beforehand. Like I did with James last night. Usually men will be honest, and if I have any doubts I will insist on condoms. I've had so many of those discussions by now that I can tell when a guy is not being totally forthcoming. I know there is still a risk, but if I have the discussion I think the risk is slight."

* * * *

After two martinis, Jen and I decided to go to dinner again. She had packed light, so she wore the same white cotton top with the laces in the front, pink cotton mini and tan high heeled sandals that she wore the night before. I wore the suit in which I had done my book signing. Not wanting to dine in the same restaurant as last night, we went to another one nearby, outside the hotel.

As usual, Jen was strutting her stuff. In her pink mini and 4-inch heels, her legs seemed to go on forever. The cotton top caressed her big tits like a lover and the mini, tight over her butt, did the same. She swished her hips, her high heels clicking as she walked, first on the sidewalk, then on the hardwood floor of the restaurant. I went to the maitre'd station, and gave him my name. He could not keep from staring at Jen's breasts and long legs. He led us to a table near the back, requiring us to walk the full length of the restaurant. All men's eyes were on her as we walked to a table in the restaurant.

"She looks like a cover girl model they all want to fuck," I thought to myself.

We enjoyed the meal, having an intimate conversation as if we were lovers, which, in a way, I guess, we were. We were enjoying an after-dinner cocktail when an attractive, very fit young guy in a suit approached our table.

"Jennifer?" he said. "We went to Florida together. I was in the Alpha C fraternity."

Jennifer looked at him up and down.

"I'm sorry," she said. "What was your name?"

"George Hampton. I'm here with my wife. Would you like to have dinner with me sometime? I live just out of town."

"Actually, George, I live in Orlando, not Tampa."

"I get to Orlando a lot on business. I'd be happy to take you out when I'm there."

"Sure, George," she said, handing him her phone. "Punch your number in, and I'll get in touch with you. Do I know your wife? Maybe we could all get together. Why don't you bring her over for a drink?"

"No," he said, nervously shifting his feet. "She doesn't know I'm over here. We need to leave her out of it."

He entered his number in Jen's phone and then handed it back to her. Then he handed her his phone.

"Put your number in and I'll call you next time I'm in Orlando."

"Put MY number in YOUR phone, where your WIFE can find it?" she said sarcastically, with emphasis. "I don't think so. I don't need some irate wife calling me."

She handed his phone back to him.

"Well, anyway, good to see you again, Jennifer."

With that, George did an about face and walked away.

"What was that all about?" I said.

"I did a blow bang at his fraternity. I either fucked him or gave him a blow job, I'm not really sure. He wants to fuck me without his wife knowing. But I don't remember him from Adam."

She turned her phone on and erased George's number.

"Some men think that if they've been in your pants once, they are entitled to do it again whenever they want. I don't work that way. And I don't fuck cheaters. Come on, daddy. Let's get out of here."

* * * *

Jen and I got up and walked outside. As we walked, Jen put her left arm around my waist. We walked down the street a block or so and walked into a dark, quiet club. There was a jazz piano playing at the back of the club. We went to the bar, and took two seats that were empty, next to another couple. Jen sat on my left. I ordered us martinis.

The woman was on Jen's left and her male companion was on her left. He was wearing a sport coat over a golf shirt, slacks and loafers. The woman, on the other hand, was wearing a short, black sheath dress.

When our drinks arrived, Jen turned to me and raised her glass.

"Thank you, daddy, I've had so much fun since I met you last Saturday," she said, as she clinked my glass.

"I've had a lot of fun too, my pet. More than I would have imagined. I have to go call Ronnie. I'll be back in 10 or 15 minutes."

I went to the bathroom and called my wife on my cell. I let her know what I was up to with Jen.

"You're not going to bring her home with you, are you?"

"No, no, hon. She just likes older men and I happen to be here. It's you I love, hon, but I can't turn down such a good thing. I'll be home Friday night. I'll make it up to you."

"Well, you are making me horny. I think I'll call Jill and see if I can borrow Randy tonight. Just to take the edge off."

It was 3 hours earlier in Seattle. Jill and Randy, both lawyers, were probably still at work and could make plans for the evening. Randy was about my age, with a 9 1/2 inch dick and superhuman stamina. I knew why Ronnie thought of him. She was letting me know not to forget what I had left at home.

"OK, hon, do what you need to do. Love you."

"Love you, too, hon. Have fun with your little tramp."

"Ouch," I thought. "I'd better reign it in a little."

But instead of conveying that thought, I giggled. "So, are you going to out-tramp her tonight?"

She giggled back. "Maybe. Depends on whether Jill will loan me Randy. Or I could go on the prowl and find some young hunk who wants to fuck a cougar."

"Night, Hon. Love you."

"Night, Chaz. Love you, too."

I hung up and went back into the club. I walked up to my seat at the bar and saw that the woman in the sheath dress and Jen had traded seats and that there were fresh martinis in front of us. Jen was engaging the woman's companion in conversation. I reclaimed my seat and took a sip of my drink.

I looked at the woman next to me. She looked to be about 35, had light brown, dishwater blond hair, which draped over her tits on the front of her dress, and deep brown eyes. She looked to be 5 foot 8 or 9 inches tall. Her skin was alabaster white. She had long fingers, like a piano player, and her nails were painted a deep red that matched her lipstick. She had a beautiful face, which a wide, Julia Roberts mouth, emphasized.

Her tight dress didn't even go to her mid-thigh and showed off all her curves as well as her long, well-toned legs. She had 4 inch black patent sandals. Her legs were crossed and she was swinging the foot of her top leg back and forth. Her dress had ridden up on her long, slender thighs, exposing her spectacular legs, which were bare. The front of her dress had a deep V, which exposed the sides of her big tits and didn't allow a bra. Her blond hair covered the tops of her tits. Narrow straps went over her shoulder and hugged the side of her back all the way to the top of her ass. Below her armpits to her waist were 5 other narrow straps that connected the front bodice to the back straps. Her back was completely bare. She oozed sexuality.