Book Tour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
108 Followers

She scooted back to the middle of the bed. I mounted her missionary, my dick easily penetrating her sloppy pussy. She put her hands around my neck and pulled my face down, kissing me passionately. Her hips pulled back, exposing part of my erection, and then she thrust them gently back up at me, engulfing my dick.

We made love like this for twenty minutes or so, slowly and gently, both of us reveling in the pleasure our bodies were imparting to each other. We kissed intimately the whole time. Finally, she began to move her hips more forcefully, and sped up her movement. I lifted my chest off her body and put her legs on my shoulders. I matched her speed and began to pound her mercilessly. Sweat poured off both our bodies as we pounded each other's bodies for the ultimate pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, Chaz, you're gonna make me cum so hard."

Ellen's stomach muscles began to spasm and her hips moved frantically. She closed her eyes.

"Shit, shit shit, motherfucker, I'm coming."

She pushed her hips up at me and held them there as her pussy clenched my cock, and did kegels on it.

"Oh, fuuuck," I yelled as I started to spurt my cum into her warm, wet depths. I ejaculated 6 or 8 times as her pussy continued to contract around my expanding dick. On the last spurt, I pushed as hard as I could into her cervix and she contracted her lips around my cock and held them that way. Both panting, our breathing slowed and I lay down on her sweaty chest, taking one of her nipples in my mouth. We lay there, sated, for about ten minutes, until I rolled off her and onto my back.

I reached for my cell phone and placed a call to Ronnie. As I brought Ronnie up to date on my activities of the evening, Ellen leaned across my body and started licking the juices off my balls. Then she ran her tongue up my shaft and around the head of my cock, cleaning her and my cum off, then she sucked on the head, and pushed her tongue into my pee hole. I talked to Ronnie about 15 minutes, and by the time I completed the call, my erection had returned.

I got off the bed and put my phone on the nightstand. When I turned around, Ellen was on all fours, with her head and tits on the bed and her ass pointed in the air, right at me. I grabbed the tube of lube off the night stand and turned back to her. I gently slapped her right ass cheek, watching it jiggle. Ellen giggled. Then I ran my tongue down the top of her ass crack to her crinkle hole, and plunged it inside her rectum.

I withdrew my tongue and placed two fingers into Ellen's gooey pussy. I slathered lube on her asshole and put my thumb in, rotating it around. Then I put two fingers in, pushing the lube farther. Ellen pushed herself up on to her hands and looked back at me.

"That's good, Chaz, fuck me now."

I put the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed. Her asshole immediately swallowed about half of my 7 inch staff, and she squeezed it with her muscles, causing it to jerk. This triggered Ellen to push her ass into my crotch, embedding my cock deep in her rectum. I began to hump into her rectum and each time I did she would push her ass back at me to get my cock as deep in her bowels as it would go. At the same time my left hand was under her playing with her clitty and my right was fondling her voluptuous right titty.

Ellen began to moan. She moved her hips in a more frenzied way into my crotch. I in turn sped up my humping to match hers. I let go of her tit and her clit and grabbed her hips just below her waist, and pounded her furiously as she started to have a rectal orgasm. She squeezed my dick with her rectal tissue as her body spasmed and her stomach muscles contracted. I began to shoot cum.

"Oh, yes, fill my asshole with cum, I love getting ass fucked."

As I emptied my balls, my upper body slumped onto Ellen's back and she lay face down on the bed. We both dozed off.

We were awakened by a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it a crack. It was Jerry and Jen. I let them in.

"Where's Carrie?" I asked.

"She said she wanted some more white foot longs," said Jen. "She's fucking Sven and Lars and Tony is fucking Molly. That Molly is an insatiable slut!"

I laughed. "And you're not?"

"SHUT UP, Daddy," she said, punching my arm.

Jen and Jerry took their clothes off and I ordered a pitcher of martinis from room service. None of us bothered to cover ourselves when the valet wheeled in a cart with the pitcher and 4 glasses.

"Looks like quite a party," said the valet.

We all laughed.

"You don't know the half of it," said Jerry.

We all sat around naked enjoying our drinks and conversation for an hour or so.

"Do you want to get a separate room," I said to Jerry.

"No, Ellen and I can sleep on the couch and you and Jen can have the bed. We have to get an early start to Orlando in the morning. What about you?"

"Well, tomorrow's a travel day for me. I'm flying to Pensacola on another of those 5 hour puddle jumpers. Then book signings on Thursday and Friday. Then home to Seattle Saturday morning."

I ordered another pitcher of martinis. Just as I hung up the phone there was another knock on the door. It was Carrie. She was wearing her dress, but it was hanging open.

"Hi guys, can I crash here tonight?"

"Sure," we all said, nearly in unison.

"Jerry and Ellen are sleeping on the couch and daddy and I in the bedroom, but we'll figure something out. What about Tony and Molly?" said Jen.

"They're going to stay with Lars and Sven tonight. Molly said she hadn't been airtight on this trip yet, so she's fucking all three of them right now. I'd say Tony's in for a wild ride when they get back to Chicago. Oh, I hope you don't mind, Chaz, I gave Molly your cell number."

We poured Carrie a martini, took her dress off her and hung it up as we continued to chat. Then Jen stood up and grabbed my hand.

"How about this?" she said. "I'm gonna take Chaz to the bedroom for a goodbye fuck and when we are done, Carrie can come and sleep in our bed."

"That works," said Carrie.

Jen led me into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and laid down on her back.

"Chaz, I really like you. Can I come to Seattle with you?"

"No, Jen, you know I'm married."

"But you have an open relationship!"

"Hmm. Tell you what, you can come visit us, but not unannounced. Ronnie would have a fit. But if you give me three or four days advance notice, I can probably get our swinger's group to throw a party for you."

"Oh, that sounds like fun!"

"I'm sure you'd like our group. We are all 40's to 60's."

Jen spread her legs wide.

"Come fuck my young slutty pussy that is all full of other men's cum!"

I laughed. "How could I resist an invitation like that?"

My dick was hard, so I walked over to the bed, mounted Jen, and stuck it in her slimy pussy. I pounded her hard, and she thrust back at me hard. We both worked up a sweat, we were both trying to let the other know that we could fuck harder than the other. Jen, as usual, came about every two minutes. After 6 or 8 minutes my dick started to swell.

"I'm gonna cum, Jen!"

"Yes, daddy fill me up one more time," she yelled as she pulled on my balls with one hand and massaged my prostate with the other. I came hard, spurting 8 or 9 times, although I am sure that no cum came out the last 3 or 4 spurts. It felt soo good. I immediately collapsed on top of Jen and fell asleep.

I awoke a couple of hours later. I was laying in the bed. Carrie was licking my cock, and Jen was playing with my balls. Not surprisingly, my dick was rock hard again.

"I thought we could awaken you," said Carrie. She put her mouth on one of my nipples and mounted my erection. "Jen and I decided we needed to fuck you again."

Carrie plunged down on my hard-on. Jen got off the bed, put her knees on either side of my head, and plunged her wet pussy down on my mouth.

"Eat my pussy, daddy, while I kiss Carrie and play with her titties."

Carrie was moving up and down on my hard cock, and I was tonguing Jen's sludgy pussy, tonguing her clit as she leaked her cum and that of several other men into my mouth. I made her cum in about a minute, and she pushed more mixed cum into my mouth as she did so.

"Fuck, daddy, you eat me better than any man I've been with!"

As I continued to eat Jen's tasty pussy, Carrie was riding me cowgirl and fingering Jen's clitty with one hand and pulling on my balls with the other. At the same time, she was tongue kissing Jen and Jen was pulling on her nipples. We continued this for about two more minutes, then my dick started to swell.

"I'm gonna cum," I said.

"It's about fucking time," said Carrie as she plunged a finger into my asshole. We all three came at nearly the same time, then we all collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

I awoke several hours later. Carrie was not in the bed. Jen had my cock in her mouth. She took it out and looked at me.

"Carrie is in the shower, we are leaving right after breakfast. This is just for you, Chaz, just lie back and enjoy it. I will see you again."

She began licking my dick again, and sucking on the head. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it, realizing that I was finishing a one time experience in Florida that was not likely to happen again, but that I would never forget. I also decided I needed to rack my brain and plan something special for Ronnie.

Arpea
Arpea
108 Followers