Book Tour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her head to me.

"Hi, I'm Molly," she said, extending her hand. "You're Jen's father?"

I took her hand and kissed the back of it, laughing.

"No, she just calls me that because she has a thing for older men. She refers to me as her 'fuck daddy.' I'm Chaz."

"Nice to meet you, Chaz. That explains why she wanted to change seats. She asked me if she could fuck Tony. He's my husband but he's 20 years older than me. So, you're fucking Jen?"

I laughed. "I try, but I'm not enough for her. She had 4 other guys today while I was at my book signing."

"Oh, she's a horny little bitch, is she? And you're an author?"

"Yes and yes." I spent the next 20 minutes talking to Molly about my life and her life. Tony was in Tampa to close a business deal and had brought Molly for help if it was needed. Molly was here to fuck Tony's customers to close the deal.

Molly put her hand on my dick, feeling it up and making it hard. She turned her body towards me, with her left heel on the rail of the bar stool she spread her left knee more. She put her right heel on the seat of the barstool and opened her right knee, forcing the hem of her dress down to where her leg joined her pelvis. Her black panties were now exposed to me, barely covering her labia and revealing the full bush of her light brown pubic hair.

"So, Tony got me all hot and bothered thinking I was going to have to fuck someone to close his deal. Would you fuck this if I let Tony fuck Jen?" said Molly.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" I said. "But I don't really have any say in who Jen fucks."

"Tony's got one hand under her mini fingering her cunt and the other hand on the outside of her top playing with her titty. I don't think her consent is going to be a problem. It's mine he's worried about. He thinks I'm straight-laced."

She leaned over and kissed my mouth, sticking her tongue in it. I kissed her back and ran my hand up her inner thigh, rubbing her pussy through her thong. She grabbed my dick and squeezed it.

She leaned over the bar counter to get Tony's attention. Tony was kissing Jen and still fingering her pussy under her miniskirt as Jen played with his pant-covered dick.

"Tony? Tony!"

"I'm busy, Molly."

"You can be busier if we take this to our room."

"What? Now? Jen and Chaz are coming? You'll let me have sex with Jen?"

"Well, they aren't cumming yet, but they will be when we get them to our room."

"Are you sure it's OK?"

"Yes, you closed a big deal today. You deserve a reward."

"Well, what will you do?"

"Well, hon, I'm not going to watch you fuck that young woman. I guess I'll have to fuck her date."

"OK, Molly, if you're sure. Let Jen and me finish our drinks first."

Molly turned to me.

"Then it is settled. We're going back to Tony's and my hotel room and fuck as soon as we finish our drinks."

I clinked my glass with hers.

"Cheers. Here is to a fun night. I can't wait to fuck you, Molly."

Jen peeked around Molly's back to talk to me.

"Daddy, I want to fuck Tony tonight. He said Molly is fine with it. Are we going?"

"Pet, it has already been settled. You and I are going to Tony and Molly's hotel room and swap."

"Really? Oh, thank you, daddy. I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

I laughed. "You mean while I'm doing my book signing? Like today?"

Jen frowned. "Oh, don't be such a spoilsport. I just want to fuck Tony once."

"I want to fuck Molly, so that works out. Finish your drink."

We had to take a cab to their hotel. We all sat in the back, with Jen and Molly in the middle. Tony sat next to Jen and I sat next to Molly. I played with her pussy and she played with my cock as we made out during the 15 minute ride. I also put my hand down the top of her dress and massaged one of her big tits, paying special attention to her distended nipple. Even though Tony had his hand in Jen's pussy, he could not stop turning to check on Molly.

Half an hour later we were in Tony and Molly's hotel room. It was laid out much the same as the one where Jen and I were staying. As soon as we walked in, Jen undid the laces in the front of her top, letting it fall open and exposing her tits. She pushed it off her shoulders, and pushed her D cups right at Tony's face. She reached behind her and unzipped her mini, pushing it down over her hips. Standing naked and tall in her tan heeled sandals, with her wet pussy juice running down her leg, she was a vision of sex.

Molly spoke. "Chaz and I have dibs on the bedroom. You and Jen get the couch."

"Aw, Moll! That's not fair."

"Yes, it is. You brought me here to fuck your clients to close the deal."

"So? It didn't happen. You didn't have to."

"I know I didn't. But I would have if it had to be done to close the deal. You brought your cute wifey down here to whore her out to make you some money. It's only fair that I get the bedroom."

"It's OK," I said. "Jen fucks on couches a lot. And on the floor, on counter tops, whatever flat surface is available," I said, giggling now.

"SHUT-UP," said Jen, laughing and punching my arm. "It's OK, Tony. I'll fuck you on the sofa. Only you have to do me doggie first."

Jen got on the couch, still in her heels, and got on the sofa on all fours. She pointed her delectable ass at Tony.

Tony quickly disrobed, went to the sofa, and pushed his 8-incher into Jen's dripping pussy. Molly grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom suite as Jen began to grunt.

We went into the bedroom and Molly shut the door. She took off her 4-inch heels, reached into the cups of her dress, pulled her tits out and presented her back to me.

"Unzip me, please," she said. The zipper ran from the top of her ass almost to the bottom of the short dress. I pulled it down. She pushed the straps off her shoulder and the dress fell down over her hips, She stepped out of it. She pushed her thong down to her feet. She turned around.

Molly was beautiful. She stood before me naked and cocked her hip at me, displaying those long, firm legs. She was 5'9, with DD cup titties that were not quite as firm as Jen's, but still spectacular. They had big, thick nipples protruding out of silver-dollar size brown areolae. She had an hour glass figure, with the big tits, a thin waist and round, firm hips. Her pussy was covered with a thick bush of curly, dishwater blond hair that matched the hair on her head.

She put one arm behind my head, pulling me in for a kiss. The other was at my waist, unbuckling my belt, opening my pants and pushing them down. I quickly took off my blazer, my shirt and kicked off my shoes. I was now naked also. Molly began jacking my cock.

"I'm sooo fucking horny, Chaz," she said. "I can't blow you, hon, I'm too horny. My pussy is dripping. Come slime my slutty pussy. Stick that big dick in her."

She pulled me to the bed by my cock. She lay on her back and spread her legs wide. I ran the tip of my seven inches up and down her slit, getting my cock wet with her juices. As I put my cock at her entrance, she shoved her hips forward, and my whole seven inches was embedded in her snatch. We began humping each other.

"That's it, Chaz. Pound my hole. Shoot your hot cum in me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me like the slut I really am."

As I fucked her, I took my right hand and pulled on her left nipple, stretching it out from her body an inch or so. Then I put my mouth on it and sucked it. At the same time I massaged her big tit with my hand.

"Oh, god, yes, manhandle my titties. I'm gonna cum!"

Molly began to convulse as she had her first orgasm. She thrust her hips against mine even harder, and held them there. I bit her nipple.

"Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck me."

Molly started moving her hips again. I fucked her harder. I put two fingers in my mouth, then reached around Molly and shoved them in her asshole as I continued to hump her.

"Yes, I'm gonna cum again!"

Her hips and her pussy were both spasming. My cock erupted, flooding her vagina with sperm. On my second spurt, I held my hips against hers as I continued to inject sperm in her. I kissed her mouth. My dick was softening as it soaked in her juicy cunt. Molly sighed. I got up.

"I could use a drink," I said.

"There's liquor in the fridge in the other room. Bring me a gin."

"OK."

I went into the other room, leaving the door ajar. Tony was laying on the sofa. Jen was riding his dick, moving her hips up and down on it and laying on his chest kissing him. Tony was also sawing a big dildo in and out of Jen's asshole with one hand and playing with one of her fat titties with the other.

"I need two cocks in me, daddy."

"Molly and I are not done yet."

"You didn't fuck her yet?" said Tony.

"We fucked once already, but she wants to go again."

"Really?"

"Really."

I went to the fridge, got two gins, retrieved two glasses from the sink, poured the gin into the glasses and went back into the bedroom.

Molly was sitting up on the bed. I handed her a glass of gin and sat down next to her. I put my hand on her knee and gave her a chesire grin.

"Molly, that was a great fuck. You and Tony must have a great sex life."

"I told you I was horny. But our sex life is pretty vanilla. I come on these business trips as Tony's office manager, so the clients don't know I'm his wife. If the deals hit a snag, Tony offers them his office manager as a sweetener. I go off with them and fuck them stupid, usually 3 or 4 guys.

"Tony thinks I do it only for the family, not because I like it. He doesn't know what a slut I really am. He has me go away with the clients, so he doesn't see me actually fuck them. I think it makes him feel better about asking me to do it. But I actually revel in being a total slut for his clients. With him not there, I can lose my inhibitions and let myself go. I get my ass fucked, they dp me, make me airtight and gang bang me. And I love it all."

"Do you swap often"

"This was the first time. We went to that club after we closed the business deal. This time I didn't get fucked by the clients and I was begging for cock. That's why I was so horny tonight. I was anticipating a night of unbridled sex with Tony's clients. When you two came in, Jen was telling me how cute Tony was and would I mind if she fucked him. She said you were good in bed and we could swap. When you left to go to the restroom I told her that I wasn't promising anything, but we should switch stools and see where it went. And here we are. Are Tony and Jen done?"

I laughed.

"I doubt it. Jen is young and insatiable. She was riding Tony's dick and getting her ass fucked with a dildo."

"Well, OK then," Molly said. She set her drink down and got on the bed on all fours, wiggling her shapely ass at me. "Come fuck me again."

I got on the bed behind her. I put my cock at her pussy entrance and pushed. She pushed back, impaling herself on my manhood. I began fucking her hard.

"Talk dirty to me. Treat me like the cum slut I really am, Chaz. Please!"

She pushed her ass into my crotch, and squeezed her pussy on my cock.

"Fuck me, you slutty business whore. Tell me where you want my cum."

"Fuck me with your big cock. You're bigger around than Tony, you make me feel fuller. Fill my pussy with your hot cum."

I slapped her ass cheek and put my index finger at the entrance to her asshole. Her ass opened right up for my finger. I plunged it in and moved it around. Molly pushed harder on to my cock, and she began to cum.

"You like dick in your shithole, don't you, hon?"

"Yes, you can fuck my asshole, too. Tony won't fuck my ass, he thinks it's dirty."

"Do you let Tony's clients fuck your ass, you dirty slut?"

She was gasping as she talked now, coming almost continuously.

"Yes, I'm a three hole slut for his clients. For other men, too, back in Chicago, but not for my husband. He has no idea. I'm his princess. He doesn't know that everyone else fucks my asshole."

I put two more fingers in it and twisted them around.

"Oh, please, fuck my ass, I need it soo bad."

"I'm going to tell your husband that you're a dirty whore and an ass slut."

"He won't believe you."

"I'll show him that your asshole is full of my cum."

"Umm, I don't.. umm know.. um but I.. um wish.. um he would.. umm fuck my.. umm ass

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and my fingers out of her ass. I scooped some of my cum out of her pussy and wiped it around and in her asshole. I put my fat dick against her shitter and pushed. Her asshole immediately opened up for the head of my dick. I pushed it in and it went all the way into her bowels with ease. It was obvious that even though Tony wouldn't fuck her ass, lots of other men would.

"Shit, that went in so easily, you are such a cock whore. You'll let anyone fuck your ass, won't you, slut?" I said as I slapped her ass cheek again and pulled her hair, pulling her back on my ass. I reached around her and fingered her clitty. She started to cum again and clamped her asshole down around my dick.

"Yes, fuck my shitter. I'll let any man fuck my corn hole. I love having my ass fucked. I'm such a dirty whore. Dump your cum in my asshole!"

I pounded her ass for another 10 minutes, during which Molly came twice more.

"I'm gonna fill your shitter full of my cum!"

"Yes, cum in my slutty body. Fill me with man juice."

"Take my cum, you nasty fuck slut!" I said, as my cock spasmed in her bowels 5 or 6 times.

I slumped forward on her back and kissed her neck. Though spent, I continued to grind my pelvis against her firm, shapely ass. I turned her head toward mine and kissed her, sticking my tongue in her mouth as far as it would go. We remained joined like this for two or three minutes. Finally, I stood up.

"We should go in the other room, Molly."

"First I want you to wipe your dick all over my pubes. I want my hair to be so matted with cum that Tony will have to realize what a slut I have been. Then I want to clean your dick with my mouth."

"OK," I said, and wiped our combined juices on Molly's lush bush, matting her hair even more with the tell-tale sign that she had been fucked. Then she licked all the cum and debris off my softening cock.

Ten minutes later the two of us walked into the sitting room. Tony and Jen were sitting on the couch, both still naked, enjoying a drink. I went over to get drinks for Molly and me and returned to the couch, sitting next to Jen and putting a hand on her naked thigh. Molly went over and kissed Tony, he not knowing she had just finished cleaning my dick after I ass fucked her.

"Did you have fun, my pet?"

"Yes, daddy, Tony's a great fuck." Jen did a fake pout. "But he won't fuck my ass. Will you fuck my ass, daddy?"

Tony was staring at Molly's cum-encrusted pubic hair. I turned to Tony.

"Yes, Tony, I fucked your wife. And I fucked her ass after I fucked her pussy. You don't know what you're missing, man. If you'd have fucked Jen's asshole you would have found out how really tight it is, and the feeling of her tight ass on your crotch as her shithole milks your cum is unbelievable."

"I don't fuck ass. It's dirty."

"I just told you, your princess takes it in the ass."

Molly giggled.

"No, she doesn't. She's a nice girl."

Molly giggled again. So did Jen, this time.

"Stand up, Molly. Bend over and point your ass at Tony."

Molly did it.

"Molly's a three hole slut of a nice girl. She takes dick in all three holes. Pull your ass cheeks apart and show Tony the cum in your asshole, Molly."

Molly turned her back to Tony, leaned over, pulled her cheeks apart and clenched her asshole, pushing my cum out.

"No!" said Tony. "You really let him fuck you in the ass?"

Molly stood up and turned around, grinning.

"Yes, my love, everyone fucks my ass but you. I'm not just your princess, I'm a cock whore. I love being fucked in the ass. All your clients fuck my asshole. And they're not the only ones! I love it even more when I have one in my ass and one in my pussy. I fuck your clients three and four at a time. I love these business trips because I get to act the slut that I really am in my head. I was so horny tonight thinking I was gonna have to fuck your clients that when Chaz and Jen showed up I wanted to fuck. Chaz is right, I'm a three-hole cock slut, I love sperm in my mouth, my pussy and my ass all at the same time."

"I had no idea!"

"I know, hon, but it's you I love. Come, try it once."

She grabbed Tony's hand and pulled him to his feet as I gestured toward the door with my head. Jen got up and started to put her clothes on. I did the same. Molly was leading Tony to the bedroom.

"I want you to love your own personal cock whore. I want you to watch me fuck your customers so you can see your nasty princess all full of and covered with their cum. I want you to join your customers in gang banging your slutty wifey. I want you to watch me fuck guys I pick up in bars. Now take your horny, cum slut wife to bed and fill all her holes."

"I don't know."

"Humor your horny wife, I need more cock than you can provide. You already whore me out for your business. You probably don't know that every time you go out of town without me I go looking for strange cock in bars. And I like it. You should whore me out for fun, too. You'll like it, honey, I promise you," said Molly, as she and Tony disappeared into the bedroom.

Jen and I, both now dressed, went down to the lobby and took a cab to our hotel. I fucked Jen's ass before we both fell asleep, entwined in each other's arms.

* * * *

Jen and I were in the hotel restaurant for breakfast early the next morning.

"What did you think of Tony?" I asked.

"Hmm. He's really sexy and pretty smart, but he's really repressed. I could tell that he really wanted to fuck me and I knew already that Molly was ok with it. But he was reluctant to say OK to her fucking you. She forced his hand. And his cock is ok, but he was afraid to let go when we were fucking."

I laughed.

"I think his life is about to change. For the better, if he lets it. If he doesn't, he'll lose her. She wants to be like you, only in a more disciplined way."

"Asshole," she frowned at me and punched my shoulder, "What do you mean by that?"

"You are young, beautiful, unattached, smart and rich. You can do anything you want. She is older, married, in love with and in business with her husband. She is smart. They probably have children together. They're well-to-do, but not rich.. But they live in a conservative community and have to protect their reputations. She wants to do what you do, but she has to be discreet. I suspect she has lovers that he does not know about. Although she is beautiful and sexy, I suspect that until last night he took all that for granted. He had no idea what a sexy cock slut she is."

"Is that why you made her show him your cum in her asshole?"

"From what she said, my guess is that she wanted him to know what a whore for cock she really is, so that they could share it. She IS in love with him. She wants to bring him along with her slut self."

"He's in for a rough ride."

"He's in for a great ride if he accepts who she is and what she wants. If he doesn't, she'll leave him behind eventually. Anyway, what are your plans for today? Am I going to come back to the room and find you getting gang banged?"

She giggled. "Maybe. Have to see whose out by the pool. But I have to find a ride home. I'm not going back to Orlando on a four hour plane ride when it's an hour by car."

"OK, then. I have to get to my book signing."

* * * *

My book signing was uneventful. As it was winding down, about 4:45 pm, I got a text. I opened it. It was from Jen.

"Don't come to the room when you get back. Meet us in the hotel bar."

"Us?" I thought, "whose us?" Then I went back to signing books.

45 minutes later I walked into the hotel bar, looking for Jen. I didn't see Jen, but my eyes feasted on a woman, 5'5" tall, with alabaster skin, chestnut brown hair and a spectacular-looking pale blue cocktail dress. The dress had narrow one-inch straps coming over her shoulders to her armpit. Attached to the straps were pleated material that traveled from the middle of her shoulders to the bodice at an angle over her ample breasts, leaving at least the inner third of the breasts visible. The ribbed bodice wrapped around her body about 4 inches below her breasts. The skirt material joined the bodice at her navel and was gathered in a v at the top of her left leg, exposing her luscious thigh.