Book Tour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Effie!" I said. "You look gorgeous!"

She turned to me, cocked her left hip and put her bare left leg out towards me, exposing even more.

"You like?"

Effie turned her back to me. The straps joined the pleated material just below her armpits and the bodice continued around her back, exposing most of her upper back. The skirt hung down to just above her ankles. She also had matching suede 4-inch heels. She had two gold chains on her left wrist, topping off the look.

She turned back around. She walked toward me, put her arms around my neck, pulled my head down and gave me a deep kiss. She rubbed her big tits into my chest and rubbed her pussy on my thigh. The dress could not be worn with a bra and she was obviously not wearing panties from the feeling of her cootch on my thigh.

"Very much, I like. What are you doing here?"

"We came to give Jen a ride home in the morning."

"We?"

"Jerry and Carrie came, too. Carrie went to the restroom. She'll be back in a bit."

"Where's Jerry?"

"He, Jen and two guys she met here in the bar are upstairs fucking. They left us half an hour ago.

"Jen met us here at the bar. She saw that Carrie came without Dennis. He couldn't get away from work. That meant 3 women and two men. So she said she was going to even up the odds. She went up to the bar and started chatting with two men from out of town. Next thing I know, she walked over with them and asked me if she could borrow Jerry. The four of them went upstairs."

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"She warned me that she was oversexed. Sunday night at dinner she picked up a big black guy so we could do a three way. Last night I got back to the room and she was balling two Dominican baseball players. But it's been a fun ride."

Just then Carrie returned. My jaw dropped. Carrie is an Hispanic woman, 5'8", 120 pounds, and all legs. She was wearing a black dress that showed off her stunning body and olive skin. Two four-inch wide bands of crepe covered her plump B cup tits and looped around her neck. They went down from the neck, over each breast and wrapped around under her armpits. Then they became an inch wide and crossed her back, emerging in the front just below the cups and crossing her midriff right at her navel. The strips of crepe then wrapped around again, merging with the skirt material at the back of her hips.

The skirt was floor length. It covered her right hip, but went across her abdomen in a v. It was joined to the left hip at the joint with a round, gold medallion, and was open to the floor. The dress left bare a huge triangle below her breasts to her navel, another huge area below her navel to her left hip, and the entirety of her long, left leg. She wore simple black sandals, with a 4 inch heel, a narrow strap around her ankle with a gold buckle, and a narrow piece of black leather just behind her toes. Her nails, both fingers and toes, were painted a deep red.

Her dark brown hair was piled on her head. Her wide lips were painted the same deep red as her nails. She had a diamond tennis bracelet on her left wrist and a gold chain around her left ankle. She looked every bit a runway model. I was speechless.

"What's the matter, Chaz? You're not happy to see us?" said Carrie. "Having too much fun with that young tart?"

"No, no, I am glad to see you. It's just that you took may breath away. You are both stunning in those dresses."

She walked up to me and put her hand on my hard-on, moving it back and forth along my length.

"We thought we'd dress up for our favorite writer. I see it wasn't wasted." She giggled. Carrie led us to their table, where there were empty martini glasses.

I held their chairs as they took their seats at the table.

"We're running a tab under Jerry's name," said Ellen.

I went to the bar and ordered three more Sapphire martinis and asked the bartender to have the barmaid bring them to our table. Then I returned and sat down, with Carrie on my right and Ellen on my left. The dress Carrie was wearing, with just the medallion holding the left side to the right at her hip, draped open under the table, exposing her smoothly shaved pussy lips to me, although the dark brown landing strip above it was not visible. I put my right hand on her bare thigh as the waitress put a martini in front of each of us.

On my left, Ellen sat down and then flipped the dress material draped over her right leg over the leg, exposing her right thigh and a portion of her chestnut bush. She grabbed my left hand and put it in the bush, where I could feel her getting wet.

"We didn't drive all the way over here just to have cocktails," said Ellen. "We came to play, didn't we, Carrie?"

"Right, Ellen," said Carrie. "We're going to have a couple of drinks and then, Chaz, you are going to take us to your suite and we are going to join the party. You've been fucking the shit out of Jen, tonight is our turn."

I slid my right hand up Carrie's thigh, pushed two fingers in her slick pussy, removed them, put them in my mouth and sucked her juices into my mouth. Then I raised my martini glass in a toast.

"Sounds like a plan," I said, clinking each of their raised glasses.

Both of the women played with my hard-on under the table as we drank, laughed and had fun. When we finished the first round, I got up and went to the bar to order another round.

As I was standing at the bar, ordering, Tony and Molly walked in. Tony was dressed much like the night before, wearing slacks, a golf shirt, a blazer and penny loafers. But my eyes went wide as I took in Molly's outfit. She was wearing a white cotton crop top stopping just below her titties leaving her midriff bare, revealing the pointed nipples sitting on her spectacular DD titties. The cotton was caressing her fat titties, clearly revealing their shape. She had a totally flat stomach and just below her navel was a red leather mini skirt that came no more than an inch past her ass cheeks. It had a zipper on her left thigh that zipped from the bottom up. It was unzipped to 4 inches below her waist, exposing part of her lace undies. She was bare legged beneath the hem of her mini, and her legs were spectacular. She was standing atop 4 inch, red, patent leather sandals, with a strap from the sole across her instep, then straight back to her ankle and looped around it. She looked absolutely edible.

Molly walked over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. She also reached down in my crouch and fondled my hard manhood.

"Hi, Chaz, how's it hanging? We're going home tomorrow, so we thought we'd see if we could join you and Jen tonight. Tony promised to get me some strange cock, but this one will do for a while."

"Really? Maybe I could help with that. Jen's in our room fucking three guys right now and I'm here in the bar with two of her friends. Hi, Tony, why the change in attitude?"

"Tony and I had a long talk this morning. I convinced him that having a hot wife could be hot for him, as well as for me," said Molly. "and that if he didn't want a hot wife, he'd have to find another one. And I made him buy me this," she said, raising her right leg and showing me the silver hot wife anklet on her right ankle.

Tony grinned at me sheepishly. "Yeah, she made me fuck her ass again this morning, and I decided I'd better go with the flow. I see now why guys like to fuck ass, it feels incredible!"

"Martinis OK?" I said. They both nodded. I turned to the bar and ordered two more. Then I turned back to them.

"I'm sitting over there," I said, pointing to Ellen and Carrie. "Why don't you join us."

"Where do you find so many beautiful women to hang out with?" said Tony.

"I'm on a hot streak for sure," I replied. "My luck will probably change when I leave Florida. But don't sell yourself short. There isn't a guy in this bar that wouldn't want to fuck Molly."

Molly giggled.

"I'd do that," she said.

I went over to our table and as we approached, Ellen and Carrie stood up.

"Molly, Tony, this is Ellen and Carrie, they are from Orlando, like Jen. Tony and Molly live in Chicago. Jen and I met them last night."

Ellen winked at me. "Did you four have fun?"

Molly started laughing. "I did. We swapped husbands. And Tony promised me some strange tonight."

Carrie and Ellen both started laughing. Our drinks arrived and we all talked and laughed. I phoned Jen, who talked to me as she was getting pounded doggie by one of the men. I told her that Molly and Tony were going to join us. She said she'd call me back in a few minutes.

Meanwhile, Molly was now on my left, next to Tony. Ellen had moved to Tony's left. Both Ellen and Carrie were outrageously flirting with Tony, and Ellen was playing with his dick. In between sips of gin, I had one hand on Carrie's pussy and the other on Molly's. My cell phone rang. I looked at the number and it was Jen.

"HI, Jen... Yeah, I think so... OK, got it. In about 20 or 30 minutes... Bye."

"That was Jen," I told the group. "She says our room is too small for the bunch of us. The two guys she picked up are in a larger suite, with two bedrooms and 3 beds. So we're going to their suite. I told her in 20 or 30 minutes, OK?"

"Sounds like a plan," said Ellen.

"I can't wait," said Molly.

The five of us finished our drinks and headed to the elevators. I had my arms around the waists of Molly and Carrie, and Tony had his arms around Ellen's waist. When we arrived at the right floor, we traipsed down the hallway and knocked on the door of the suite. Jerry opened the door. He was naked and holding a drink. He gave Ellen a big kiss.

"Hi, hon. Thanks for letting me get a head start with Jen."

"Was it fun?"

"I had to wait until she fucked one of the Swedes. Then Lars and I did her together. She's such a fun slut."

Jen was on the sofa on all fours being fucked by a tall, handsome Nordic looking guy as she grunted loudly. Another naked man was standing next to Jerry. He was about 6'4, very handsome and muscular with blond hair and a cock that was about 10 inches long soft.

"Chaz, this is Lars," Jerry said, gesturing to the man next to him. Then he gestured to the sofa. "That's Sven fucking Jen for the second time."

"Jerry, this is Tony and Molly," said Ellen. "Jen and Chaz spent last night with them."

Molly walked over to Lars and draped her arms around his neck, pulling his mouth down to hers and kissing him intimately. Then she fondled his dick with her right hand, and with her other hand she placed his on one of her double d's. She then began kissing Lars's well-defined pecs. His dick quickly rose to 11 inches.

"Think you can go again, Lars?"

She pushed back from him, pulled the crop top over her head and shucked it on the floor. She then put her hand to the side zip of her red mini, unzipped it and pushed it to the floor. She pushed her black lace panties down. She now stood naked in her red sandals. Her light brown pubic hair glistened with her moisture. With the heels, she was over 6 feet tall, but Lars still dwarfed her.

Lars leaned down and took one of her fat nipples into his mouth and suckled it. His erection was now at its full 12 inches.

"Take me to the bedroom, Lars," she said. "Tony, Lars is gonna fuck me stupid now with that monster dick." Lars led Molly to one of the bedrooms.

Meanwhile, both Ellen and Carrie had removed their spectacular dresses and hung them up in the closet area. Carrie kicked off her shoes, but Ellen left hers on. I took off my clothes and laid them on the desk.

Ellen, now totally naked except for her heels, reached out, unzipped Tony's pants, reached in and started to fondle his dick. They could already hear Molly's moans from the other room.

"Your wife is a fast worker," said Ellen to Tony. "She seems to know what she wants."

Tony laughed. "I had no idea what a fucking slut she was until last night. But it has sure been fun so far."

Ellen grabbed Tony's and Jerry's hands.

"Come on, let's go fuck in the same room as your wife. That way you can show off a little, too.

Ellen led them off to the same bedroom where Molly and Lars were fucking. Carrie, now also naked, put her arms around my neck and rubbed her plump B cup titties on my chest, her prominent nipples poking my flesh. She rubbed her wet pussy on my dick. I was hard in seconds.

"There's one bedroom left. Shall we?" she said.

As we walked into the bedroom, I was fondling her muscular ass cheeks. There was only a single king bed in the room, which meant there were two beds in the other bedroom. I sat on the bed and Carrie fell to her knees and took my seven inch hard-on into her mouth. She ran her tongue all around the crown, then lick the frenulum. At the same time she was pulling on my balls. Then she pushed her mouth all the way down on my dick, with her lips now on my pubes.

She licked my shaft all the way up as she raised her head. When she got to my firehat, she again licked the underside of it and began to suck it really hard. I was about to blow, so I put my hands under her armpits and lifted her up.

"I wanna cum in your pussy, Carrie. I wanna do you missionary, so I can feel your body against mine as I fuck you."

"Aww, you're such a sweetie, Chaz," she said as she stood up, and then lay on the bed on her back. She spread her long legs wide and opened her arms. I got between her legs, ran my cock head along her wet slit, and then pushed it in slowly. I put my upper body down on hers and kissed her intimately as I slowly pushed my dick into her willing, wet and warm pussy. She wrapped her long legs around my waist, and locked her feet behind my back.

We fucked slowly in this position for about 10 minutes, kissing the whole time. Then I raised my upper body up and put her legs on my shoulders. She locked her feet behind my neck as I reached out with one hand to fondle one of her erect nipples and with my other I teased her erect clitty. I started pounding her pussy faster. She sped up her hip thrusts as I did so.

"Oh god, Chaz, pound my slutty pussy. God that feels good."

"I'm gonna cum, Carrie!"

"Yes, dump your hot cum in my married pussy. Fill me full of sperm."

She was humping me fast and furiously now, the muscles on her firm ass covered with sweat as I thumbed her clit and pushed my cock against her cervix with every thrust.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck. I'm gonnaa,... shit, cumming!" she yelled. Her stomach muscles started spasming and her eyebrows pushed downward on her eyes. Her pussy clamped down on my dick. That did it, I couldn't hold my ejaculate any longer.

"Shit, I'm cumming, too," I said, as I started to spurt into her womb, I came hard, shooting spurt after spurt of jism into her hot box. As I finished, she uncrossed her feet behind my neck and put her spread legs on the bed. I collapsed onto her chest and kissed her deeply. We lay there with our bodies entwined, totally sated, for several minutes.

Eventually we got up and went back into the foyer, and got a bottle of water each. Jen and Sven were no longer on the couch, and we could hear the sounds of sex coming from the other bedroom.

"Shall we rejoin the party, Carrie?"

I put my hand in the small of her back and guided her tall, naked body to the other bedroom. There were two beds in this room, both kings, and the room was larger than the other bedroom. There was a love seat on one wall. Tony was seated on the love seat and Jen was in his lap facing him, bouncing up and down on his dick. Sven was on one of the beds on his back, and Molly was impaled on his huge cock while Jerry fucked her asshole. Ellen was on the other bed where Lars was fucking her doggie, her big tits swaying as Lars rammed her pussy. She was naked but still in heels. As we walked in the door squeaked. Jen turned her head and saw me.

"Hi, daddy, Hope you like the going away party we are throwing for you,"

she said, and then she closed her eyes and O'd.

"Yeah, right," I thought, "this party is for me all right."

Lars began to moan and his ass muscles tightened up as his balls began to clench.

"Shit, Ellen, I'm going to blow."

Carrie walked over behind him and fondled his balls, then pulled on them.

"Yes, Lars, shoot that cum in me. Fill my pussy with more baby batter," said Ellen.

Carrie took her right hand, put her index finger in her mouth, and then plunged it into Lars's asshole. She massaged his prostate while he continued to pound Ellen's pussy.

"Oh fuck," said Lars, "that feels so good. I'm cumming!" His ass clenched several times as he spurted his cum deep into Ellen. He remained on top of Ellen for minutes, soaking his dick in her hot pussy. Then he rolled off her. Carrie knelt on the bed next to Lars, and started licking the cum off his cock.

Ellen got up off the bed and reached out her hand for my bottle of water. I gave it to her and she took a long pull on it. Then she walked to the bathroom. When she returned to the bedroom, she was wearing a hotel robe. Lars was now fucking Carrie doggy on one bed, Tony had taken Jerry's place fucking Molly's ass as she rode Sven's massive dick and Jerry was now fucking Jen missionary.

"C'mon, Chaz, let's go to your room. I want to fuck you one more time," said Ellen as she extended her hand to me. We walked into the foyer, I put my pants and shirt on, put my socks in the arm hole of my suit coat, and slipped my shoes on. She grabbed her dress from the closet area. We then went to the elevator, leaving the orgy to the others.

We got off on my floor and walked into my suite. As soon as the door was closed, Ellen took off the robe and unbuttoned my shirt, pushing it up and off my shoulder. She rubbed her big fat titties on my chest as her nipples pointed.

"Do you really have all my videos, or was that just a line?"

I laughed. "I doubt if I have them all, but I have all I could find. Some I paid to download and some I downloaded for free. My son taught me how. Do you want to see?"

She unbuckled my pants and they fell to the floor. She fondled my hard-on.

"No, I don't need to see them, I lived them. I'm glad you recognized me, but I was surprised. That's years ago, no one knows Effie even exists anymore. How did you do it?"

I laughed again.

"I'd recognize that smile anywhere. I had watched you the night before on my laptop, one of my favorites. You know, the one where you go to buy a used car?"

She laughed.

"I remember that one, one of my firsts. I was the thin girl next door that got gang banged. I had a lot of fun on that one. But I am way overweight now. Why were you so attracted to me?"

"You are a little bigger now, your tits are more full and your ass is bigger, but your muscles are tight, you have the same waist and you have great legs. You still have those piercing brown eyes and that dazzling smile, In a tight dress, Effie, you are a total MILF!"

She giggled.

"Thank you. Chaz, that's nice to hear, but I'm just a totally horny, oversexed, middle aged slut for cock."

Ellen fell to her knees and began to suck on my cock. It felt really good as she ran her tongue around my frenulum and then stuck it in my pee hole. Then she looked up at me with those dark brown eyes.

"I'm so horny tonight, Chaz, I came here to give you a goodbye fuck. Will you fuck my pussy and then my ass?"

I put out my hand and led her to the bedroom. She went to the bed and lay down in the middle of it, spreading her legs. I put my hands under her ass cheeks and pulled her to the edge, then knelt down and began lapping at her pussy. Her full bush was all matted with cum, and her vagina was filled with her juices and sperm. I took her fat clitty in my mouth and sucked on it, biting it gently, I put three fingers in her sloppy pussy and stroked her g spot. She began to moan and came almost immediately. She tugged on my shoulders.

"C'mon, Chaz, stick that fat dick in me. Make love to me."