Books, Butts and Bare Bodies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he read, RB fought to keep his tone when Trini squeezed his cock with force. His fingers found a hardened nub at the top of her slit used the moistened finger to coax it on, her skin around it was bare, his brushed touches didn't find even razor stubble. Clothing rustled in the next row, but there was no clear view. Trini's trapped hand forced its way to RB's zipper and she opened a gap with her ass to work the zipper down and he missed a single beat when her hand, warmed by its position, worked a cock that'd regained its full hardness to its freedom before she pressed back against him.

After he finished the passage, she kept her eyes closed for a moment as she stroked his cock and he fingered her clit. Slow but audible breaths came from the other row. Trini opened her eyes and went to the book. After she adjusted the page, she reached and bunched her top across her upper chest. Another hard but slow exhale came from the other row.

"You'll like this one," she said as she squeezed the cock behind her.

"All yet that your accounts by debt and credit use.

"Each journal parcel when you write: in no wise do refuse.

"To make each thing received, or the receiver.

"Owe to each thing delivered, or the deliverer.

"And each in places train, of ledger look yet set.

"Each parcel that in journal stands. The first must be the debt.

"Which debt shall answered be, in creditor alone.

"Open paren, Reparations only except, where many springs from one, close paren."

She squeezed his cock and he stopped and she opened her eyes and a face caught hers through the gap.

"I need more," Trini said and received a nod, "gotta adjust."

She bent forward as she nudged RB's hand from her clit. She released his cock and it jerked like a metronome. She lifted the back of her skirt and sidled her legs wider.

"Put the book on my back and... ya know...," she said in a stage whisper as he offered a soft "uh huh." She grabbed his cock and pulled him as he bent his legs to lower himself to home in on his target and by good fortune his ass found the edge of a shelf to brace against as she bent forward and he adjusted the book to rest on his hand between her shoulder blades. She guided his cock to her slit, and as they pushed in opposite directions he buried the entire length in her body.

"Go... then there's a marker... for, ah... after," she braced herself with her left hand against the shelf in front of her and her right hand worked at her clit and the fleshy intruder that'd been buried in her pussy.

"Ah, hell," came from the other row. Unclear movement as RB began to read.

"And or he write receive, but write before you pay:

"So shall no part of your account in any wise decay."

He used both hands to control the book as Trini moved forward and back to match his movements as they fucked. Hard breaths and limited movement came from the other row.

"And reckon justly oft all variance for to cease,

"For reckonings even make friendship long, and daily to increase.

"If you these rules observe as guides to your account,

"Your work shall then be perfected sure, no doubts shall truth surmount."

"Ah, perfected," Trini rasped as she upped her pace.

"Yes," Anne added as she watched through the gap and her hands met down her body but were blocked from view.

"More," Trini said firmly, "last one. For now."

RB waited a pause and slammed his cock to full depth with a hard thrust and his grunt was met by another. He kept the book balanced and timed his beginning to the next thrust.

"Thus in thy calling if warily thou walk.

"Of promise be just confirming thy talk.

"Weighing beforehand with whom thou doest deal.

"Let diligence seek all doubts to reveal.

"For credit once cracked that maintains the state.

"Then dame repentance will come very late."

Another grunt as he finished with his hardest thrust yet.

"Put the book down," the voice from the other row had morphed, no longer submissive, it was an instructor's tone, "and finish her off. She needs it."

"Fuck... yeah," Trini agreed, "but warn me. Tell me... when."

RB quickly set the book on the shelf behind him then grabbed Trini's hips. The heat already in the library and the excess generated by their efforts had both of them beginning to run with sweat. He pushed slightly forward to avoid the books at his back.

"Ah... ah... oh, fucking A," she moaned as her fingers worked furiously at her hardened clit and her heels rose as goo was forced past the shaft that impaled her, "yeah.... THIS!"

Her body shook as RB upped his pace again and pounded her slit and hot drops hit his thighs and ran down hers as she stifled further moans. Hard breathing came from the next row, the body moved but its precise actions were unclear. Bur RB had no doubt of Anne's actions. Trini's neck had arched but now her face looked only at the commercial beige of the carpet.

Finally, her spasms lessened and she refocused and upped her own responsive thrusts to meet his.

"Goddamn," she rasped, "go... go!"

She didn't bother with more words, just moans and the odd grunt. Even Anne's moans were lost in the slaps of flesh.

"Ah, oh," came from the other row as the body tensed and relaxed, and a hand went to a shelf, "my god, it's good to be young."

Then it was nothing but the slapping flesh. Sweat dripped from both bodies.

"Oh... fucki... in a...," RB panted out as his cock grew to its absolute most extreme. It was about to explode when he grunted as it was suddenly free, the body he'd held had pulled itself free and in an instant had moved and squatted.

And as suddenly his cock was again engulfed. A hand pressed his ass and fingers wrapped the base of his cock as tongue and cheeks sucked at it.

RB pressed the back of the head and thrust forward, those fingers the only barrier to prevent the entire length of his cock being in Trini's mouth. His own heels popped off the floor as the spasm hit. He felt muscles and heard desperate gurgling sounds as Trini's hand on his ass and his on her head forced her to take every bit of cum down her throat. Saliva forced its way past the combined barrier of lips and cock to drip down Trini's chin.

She squeezed harder. His legs shook as he pulled back slightly then pushed and a second, then a third and fourth, gush of cum was forced into a throat that struggled but accepted as much as the cock gave in its spasms.

"Ah, fuck... that's... it," he moaned before he stilled. With a couple of last gurgles, Trini went silent but remained in the place, the cock still in her mouth.

"What... the... ever... loving... fuck... is going on?"

RB looked to his right toward the low but hissed and angry voice, at a spot next to their packs and underwear. A young woman stood there, wearing a blue halter top sundress covered with yellow flowers that didn't quite reach to the middles of her thighs. Her light brown hair was long and loose and her face carried an expression of shock, surprise and, it seemed, disgust. The long shoulder strap of a tiny purse fell between them and pushed the fabric of her dress tight against her smallish breasts.

Trini made a loud sucking sound before she pulled back and released the cock, to which she gave a slow kiss then circled the swollen glans with her tongue before giving it a second kiss. She stood up and turned them both so they faced the newcomer. She directed RB's left arm to go across her shoulders and moved close and pulled that hand down and his fingers found the nipple on her exposed left tit. She slid her right hand to his gooey cock and caressed it.

"Hey, Sis, how's it hanging?" Trini said. "This is my new boyfriend, RB. And over there..."

She nodded her head to her left and the newcomer's head turned slightly and her eyes widened as she apparently hadn't noticed the third person.

"is Anne, our friendly librarian. RB, Anne, this is Tina, my virgin sister."

"Sister," RB said, "you two look—."

"Twin sister, and I am not a... uh... never mind," Tina snapped, "yeah. Although my OBVIOUSLY no longer virgin sister chops her hair off to look like a lesbian but doesn't act like a proper one."

Trini chuckled and waggled her tongue. "I do like a juicy pussy now and then. But, how do you know I'm not a virgin? Just 'cuz I used my mouth to get the biggest, tastiest load I've ever had, doesn't mean..."

"I saw. The before. Just, uh, hell, rather surprised and it was right at the end anyway. And, uh, what are you doing? And... you don't have a boyfriend. You said you were meeting a new classmate you'd only met couple weeks ago."

"You see what I'm playing with?" Trini said and waggled the dripping, erect prick. "What he did with his mouth before... and this just now. Look at it, if I HAD a gag reflex, I'd have been toast with this shoved in there. So, yeah, he's my boyfriend."

"His mouth? Oh, you mean..."

"He read to us, me and Anne. He's sooo good at it. I HAD to fuck him, right Anne?"

"Oh... ah, yeah. Had to...," Anne said in a distant voice

"Uh, okay, hi Tina, nice to meet you," RB said, "but, um. Tina. And Trini. Tina and Trini?"

Trini squeezed the cock and pressed RB's hand tightly against her tit. "On our sixteenth birthday we tied our parents up, asked them 'why the fuck did you name us like this,' then slit their throats and dissolved the bodies in acid."

"We... did... not... do that," Tina said. Trini laughed and RB shook his head.

"But," Tina said quickly, "RB? That your name?"

"So long's were talking parents with weird naming fetishes," he said as Trini bent and quickly kissed her way down his chest and worked her tongue and lips along the length of his cock and he responded with a slight jerk and pause, "uh, it's Rehoboam. But I go by RB, easier."

Tina's mouth moved as she seemed to try and fit that. Trini made purring sounds as she worked at the cock. But Anne's seeming paralysis broke.

"Rehoboam? Wonderful! Now that is... do you have a brother? You have to have a brother!"

"Before I dissolved MY parents in acid," RB laughed as he twisted his neck and caught Anne's eyes and Trini added her own laugh before she shifted and made a loud sucking sound on his shaft, "I asked if they'd have named him Jeroboam if they'd had one. Never gave me an answer."

"Hey, Anne," Trini said from her crouch as Tina sputtered but seemed unable to speak, "it's like rock hard again. No way is my sister getting a chance with it, but it ain't goin' back in these shorts like this so now you're all warmed up and before you put your skirt and undies back on, go hop on one of those tables and I'll bring him over and give you a good one. That make up for having to be stuck in the library on a beautiful day?"

"WHAT?" Tina said, before a hand went to her mouth and she looked around.

"Relax, Sis, we got plenty of time before we need to go to your picnic thingie or whatever it is. And there's no one else around here."

"Picnic thingie?" RB asked.

"Uh, Trini," Anne said haltingly, "you serious?"

Trini shifted but stayed crouched and held the cock. Anne had squatted and they caught eyes through the lower shelves.

"As a heart attack. It's not, uh, not exactly small. But I bet it'll fit fine."

"Uh, huh?" RB said as he looked down. Trini turned and looked up and her tongue ran the length of his shaft and the tip worked at the pulsating head for a moment.

"Do me a favor?" She winked. "I like to do nice things for my friends, now and then. That lets out my sister. Then we'll go to her thingamaevent and she promises they'll have food and beer and sodas..."

Anne had stood up and caught RB's eyes. Her tongue ran along her upper then lower lip. She reached up and pulled a couple of pins and shook her hair free and it fell onto and just below her shoulders.

"Okay, I'm out of uniform," she said. Trini chuckled and gave RB's cock a last kiss and stood and took a step and guided him by his cock as they walked.

Tina glared at her sister and spoke. "You can't go dressed like that. That skirt doesn't even cover your ass! And the top..."

Tina went silent but stood with a gaped mouth and stared as the trio emerged from the two rows and finally caught full sight of each other. Anne was pale and all but naked from the waist down, with the exception of the tails on her blouse that flapped as she walked and her black slip-ons. Her stomach was slightly round and her hips wider than Trini's. Her still-buttoned blouse was indeed tight enough to show an impressive bust. Her pubic hair was a triangle that matched the brown on her head but mixed with less gray. A step after they emerged, Trini shifted and pushed RB to move alongside Anne and pointed to the table just beyond the table holding their packs and discarded garments.

"I'll meet you there," she said and she flicked her hand at Tina to get her sister to move slightly. RB stepped alongside the older woman, she was taller and much curvier than Trini, and laid his arm across her shoulders. Her right moved, stopped, then with a full body shiver that hand grabbed his cock.

Trini retrieved her pink 'BUTT' panties and RB's black boxer-briefs and walked quickly to beat the other pair to the table. She laid the briefs on the wooden surface then put the pink bikini cut undies on it. Anne set her hairpins on the table.

"Put that sweet ass right here, Anne," Trini said, her tone matched Anne's earlier momentary firmness. The older woman laughed and gave RB's cock a last squeeze. She pressed her ass against the table and RB put his hands under her arms and assisted her onto the table. She squirmed her ass as Trini adjusted the minimal padding that separated her flesh from the wood. Trini nudged RB.

"Lemme taste," she said before she crouched and ran her tongue the length of Anne's slit. The older woman's face morphed from a shock to an 'aaahhh' and her eyes closed as she opened her legs. RB nodded at Tina as she looked down his body and her gaze momentarily froze on the erection that bounced ahead of him. He slid a book out of his pack to leave it on the first table and carried it to the second.

Anne moaned as Trini's head bounced and sucking sounds made clear that her actions were mutually pleasurable.

"Here, Anne," RB said and he slid the pack under the woman's head. She let it rest. With a loud suck and a kiss, Trini stood and moved right.

"She's ready."

Anne's eyes opened and she looked at Trini before she lifted her head and licked her lips as RB took her place between the woman's spread legs.

"You're a librarian," Tina said in a note quite a question but not entirely a statement.

"Librarians can't have fun?" Anne said before she locked eyes with RB. "Been a while, couple of warm ups then let me have it. If that skinny little twig can take what you got, a woman can take it."

He used his hand to fine tune his aim and stopped with just the tip inserted. Anne looked down then up but before she could speak he pushed in. She was wet and snug. Her mouth opened to a wide oval as he impaled her fully.

He pulled back as Trini stepped to stand beside him and put her arm around his waist. Her right hand went to Anne's clit as RB pulled all but the swollen head from its fleshy embrace before again impaling the woman fully. After a moment, Anne's right hand joined Trini's to rub the older woman's hardened clit. Anne wrapped her legs around RB and encouraged him to up her pace. Her eyes closed and she let out grunts and moans in sync with the cock that was driven in and out of her dripping pussy. Sounds of slapping flesh and the groans of the table added to the scene.

Trini gave the clit a last flick then left the pair to their fucking. She walked over and slid her arm around her sister's waist.

"How can you... uh, do all this?" Tina said in a hard whisper.

"You're still here, Sis," Trini said and she reached and goosed Tina, who yelped and swatted the offending hand away, "c'mon, lose your panties before we go to this borefest."

"What? Like you?"

"The no bra part is obvious, you might be offended, but your nips are loving what we're watching."

"Yeah, THAT's what I need," Anne's voice wavered low and high. Both of her hands were in her crotch and her legs encouraged the standing young man to even more intense efforts. Tina looked down then at her sister then back at the fucking couple.

"They're gonna break the table," Tina said.

"See, this is what men and women get up to," Trini purred as she licked her sister's ear.

"Ugh, stop that," Tina nudged her laughing sister away.

"If they're not virgins that is."

"I am... not a virgin. You know damn well."

"Well, yeah, I saw Bobby Billson stick, uh," Trini went silent and held up her right fist with its pinkie finger extended, "about this much. Oh, yeah, a year and about two weeks ago, last year's Fourth of July party after we graduated high school. THAT's not losing your virginity."

She pointed at the grunting pair at the table. "THAT would be losing your virginity, but you're not getting close to my boyfriend's cock. Only deserving women get him."

Tina huffed. "He's not the only one. Just cuz you weren't there doesn't mean didn't happen. 'sides, boyfriend. Hah. You told me you two've barely spoken. Just that you were going to study with a 'cute guy from class.'"

"You need hearing aids, Sis," Trini said, "I didn't say cute. I said 'I'm meeting a fucking handsome guy with a helluva bod in the library and hopefully jump him.' Exact quote."

"Okay, so—- AH, what?" Tina yelped as Trini dropped toward a squat and at the same time reached under Tina's dress and as she dropped light blue tanga style undies to her sister's sandal covered feet. Long hair flew as she grabbed at but missed retrieving her panties. Trini nudged her and Tina stumbled to allow her sister to finish stripping the garment from her. She shuffled backward and stood up and held her trophy high in her right hand.

"Hey," Trini said, "these are silk. You must have some guy you plan to try and fuck at today's party. Cool. About time."

"Oh... ah... ah... AH... fu—-," Anne's voice devolved into wordless grunts as her back arched and her legs jerked. RB held her hips and drilled her with three more rapid strokes before she managed to speak.

"St... stop," she wrapped fingers around the base of his prick and he paused with the remainder of it buried in his lover's slit. Anne's chest rose with a slow, deep breath, she held it and exhaled.

"You got more?" She croaked as she opened her eyes and looked up at RB's face.

"If you want it," he said as he kissed the inside of each thigh in turn.

Anne nudged at him and he pulled his prick free. She stroked and rubbed it for a moment before she pulled him, but directed him to a lower aim.

"Bet this'd," Anne's head rose and she caught Trini's eyes, "break that little twig of yours."

"Hey," Trini said, "there's nothing I can't handle. It's this boy who should be worried."

"What?" Tina looked at her sister, then the older woman. "What are they doing?"

"Something I know you haven't done, Sis."

"Go, plenty of juice already here," Anne said as she guided RB's rampant prick to nestle in the entrance to her ass, "push."

RB obeyed.

"Ah," Anne said and her eyes closed as RB forced himself through her back door with slow but unforgiving force. As his pubic flesh met hers, she let out a hard moan.

"Big talker, little twig, watch your boy do a woman. Go. Make me regret meeting you two."

RB chuckled and Trini laughed as he pulled back. His second stroke doubled the pace of the first. Anne's body arched. His third kicked the dial up another notch. The young woman took a few steps and worked her way past Anne's legs and nestled herself behind her new boyfriend. Anne's hands flailed at her crotch and her body bounced as RB fucked her ass, his pace maybe two-thirds of the max when he'd fucked the woman's pussy.