Books, Butts and Bare Bodies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trini reached around and nudged Anne's hands away, the older woman's arms flopped either side of her as if they were uncontrolled. The younger woman used the silky cloth of her sister's panties to rub Anne's clit and wrapped it around her finger before she pushed it into her target's pussy as her hips pumped in sync with RB.

"Fuck this bitch's ass. Hard. Bit of DP too. Oh, trust me, I got plans for this boy," Trini purred. Tina growled at the scene but everything else was soon overrun by Anne's moans and slapping flash. Sweat coursed along RB's and Anne's bodies.

"Ah," RB grunted, "going to..."

"Fill her," Trini commanded, "fill her ass."

"Oh... oof," RB followed that with a hard moan as his legs jerked. Anne's body arched and bounced. He pulled back and repeated the move and then a second time before he buried his cock in his victim's colon and stopped. Trini wrapped her arms around his chest as he held Anne's legs as the woman's body went limp.

"Oh... ah... ah...," Anne said as her eyes fluttered before they opened.

"Pull out, lover," Trini whispered into RB's ear. His cock emerged slowly and Trini wrapped it in her sister's panties and quickly dabbed at the gush of cum and goo that tried to follow it.

"What are you doing with my—-," Tina growled.

"Tina," Trini said firmly and her twin went silent, "up that row, Anne's stuff is on her cart. Roll it over her."

Tina glared but after a moment obeyed and walked quickly. RB lowered Anne's legs and then offered his hands and he and Trini pulled the librarian to a sitting position as Tina pushed the cart to a spot alongside the table then she looked at the wadded, gooey panties in her sister's hands and huffed and walked away.

RB and Trini backed away slightly but each held one of Anne's hands.

"A moment," the older woman said as she took a deep breath. Then she nodded and slid off the table and pulled the pair into a three-way hug.

"Oh, ah," she said as she twitched her buttocks, "ah, yeah. Forgot about that part!"

Trini emerged from the hug and quickly retrieved the woman's white underwear from the cart. Anne gave RB a last hug and faced Trini.

"Thanks," Anne said as she accepted them and quickly pulled the underwear on, "today's the best day I've had in a long time."

She took Trini's and RB's hands and squeezed them. Her first step was halting, then she quickly walked to the cart and retrieved her knee-length skirt and returned to the table.

"So, Trini, RB," Anne said as she donned her skirt and rewrapped her hair into its bun and used the pins she'd set on the table to secure it, "I'm back in uniform. Whose ID are you using to check that book out?"

Trini laughed but nudged RB and continued to wipe the cock with the blue garment. "Soon as I hide this nasty thing away, he'll use his ID. That way you'll have an excuse to hunt him down and torture him when I never return it. We'll leave it in my pack and put that and all this gooey underwear no one needs in my boyfriend's car and go to my sister's borefest."

"Effing bitch," Tina said, "those were my NEW panties!"

The Row

Trini and RB caught up to stand alongside Tina when she stopped at the intersection and turned to face left. Large, old oak trees had lined the blocks they'd walked since crossing the campus border but were thinned ahead of them, mostly replaced by manicured lawns fronting two and three story houses that'd clearly been spawned in an earlier age. Lawn chairs were common, and a few sofas had most likely been removed from the houses and placed in the yards. Men and women of similar ages to the newcomers wandered in an array of summer clothing ranging from shorts and tees and skirts and sundresses to bathing suits. Barricades at each end blocked the street that split the houses and the center of that section of asphalt had been covered with a thick layer of sand laid over plastic sheeting and side-by-side 'beach' volleyball games were ongoing.

Laughter and voices that suddenly went quiet neared from behind them as a mixed group of young men and women approached. A young woman pointed toward the trio. Tina looked up and down the pair with her and glanced at the group.

"Put your skirt down, slut," she said in a whispered hiss, "it's short enough as it is."

"Oh, huh? You know what she's talking about, lover?" Trini's tone carried insulted innocence.

"Probly the fact that the back of your skirt's caught in the waistband."

"Oh," Trini shrugged, "thought it was extra bree—."

Tina slapped the skirt down, which brought a fresh round of laughter and a wolf whistle. Trini grabbed her skirt and flipped it up, bent slightly and wiggled. She dropped it, spun and waved to a response of laughter, whistles and applause. She spun and grabbed the hem of Tina's dress but her sister reacted quickly enough this time.

"Stop it! And every time you move like that your tits flop out."

Trini laughed but released her hold.

"Her tits most certainly don't flop," RB said and Trini hugged him before facing her sister.

"Yeah. My top's just loose."

"IT flops," RB concluded.

"Damned mo matter what I do," Tina hissed then spoke in a low but forceful tone, "c'mon. Let's get in."

After two steps Trini spoke. "Oh. We've entered Greek Row. You can just feel the snobbery."

"Got a special aroma," RB added, "hey, Tina."

"Yeah?"

"While I appreciate free food and beer as much as anyone...," RB said as he pointed ahead where multiple gas BBQ grills and a couple of kegs surrounded by ice in wash tubs waited in the last yard on the right, "possibly more than most, the Row isn't exactly one of my regular hangouts. I've been past here couple of times, this is a smaller crowd than usual, this time of year most of 'em probably summering on the Riviera."

"Yeah. 'sides," Trini added, "we're too young to legally visit those kegs..."

"But kinda doubt anyone's checking IDs," RB continued, "anyway, why are WE invited to the Row on a Thursday afternoon? I take it you've pledged, Tina, but kinda don't think it's Trini's thing."

"Or my hunky boyfriend's thing," Trini added as she and RB bumped fists then she slipped her right arm around RB's left and adopted a strut.

"Delta Rho," Tina said, "last house on the left. But I don't live there. After our sophomore year I can apply. But it's not exactly cheap, and..."

"She's poor too," Trini said, "why she shares a shitty apartment with her smarter and more attractive sister."

Tina huffed. "Everyone who came had to bring 'the most annoying person in your life' today. I think they want to make us, uh, make up or some shit."

"Oh, I'm definitely number one on that list," Trini said proudly before she grabbed her sister's right arm and lifted it with her left, "hey EVERYONE!"

Conversations silenced and heads turned. Even the volleyball games paused as Tina tried but failed to pull away. With her arm raised, Trini's top rose to fully expose her left tit and obscure only the topmost swell of the right one.

"THE VIRGIN IS HERE! NICE AND RIPE AND READY. AUCTION IN AN HOUR! GET YOUR WALLETS OPEN!"

A cheer rang around the area.

"I am NOT A VIRGIN," Tina shouted but only got more cheers, "AARRGGHH!"

She finally pulled free and took two steps away from the pair.

Three shirtless guys in shorts to their left sat on a sofa with plastic cups in their hands and chanted. "VIRGIN! VIRGIN! VIRGIN!"

Tina turned and gave them the middle finger on her right hand. They hooted. She pointed at Trini.

"She's the virgin!"

Trini stopped and stood next to RB, whose chest shook with stifled laughter. She released his arm and faced the trio on the sofa.

"Virgin?" Trini said as she whipped her shirt over her head and in a fast motion tossed it to RB then cupped her tits. "These look virginal, fan club?"

Then her hands dropped and she flipped the front of her skirt up. "Or this?"

Four more guys had gathered to stand behind the sofa and joined with the seated trio. "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!"

Trini put her fingers to her lips and blew an exaggerated kiss at the septet. RB flipped his trophy to rest over his left shoulder.

"AAARRRGGGHHH! COME ON!" Tina grabbed her sister's hand and tugged hard. Trini waved to her audience as RB shook his head and took Trini's other hand as Tina dragged them to wider cheers and a few whistles to lead them to the last house on their side of the Row.

Like all but one of the houses, the two story Delta Rho house had a covered front porch. A tall woman with long blonde hair in a loose ponytail strolled down the ramp instead of using the pair of stairs to meet them at ground level. Her chest matched Anne the Librarian's but was much better displayed in a white bikini top that was little more than a tiny triangle on each breast that contrasted with her even tan and her stomach was certainly firmer than the librarian's. Denim shorts offered slightly more coverage.

"Ah, Tina. You made it."

"Good afternoon, President Olivia."

"Enough of that." She hugged Tina, then faced the pair with her.

Hi, I'm Olivia, chapter president," the blonde said as she offered a right hand, "you must be Trini. You two really are twins. Obviously even with the, uh, different hair styles."

"She's cheap, she uses a hedge trimmer on it. And don't touch that hand, Olivia," Tina said, "I've seen where it's been!"

Trini laughed as she took the hand. "We washed a few things on the way over, it's safe. Yes, I'm her Chief Annoyer. And this is my boyfriend, RB."

Olivia took his hand. "Do you annoy Tina as well?"

"I'm trying. Only met her today, so lots of catch up."

Tina huffed and crossed her arms below her breasts.

"Hey, Prez," Trini said, "I know Tina could bring one annoyance, is it okay for two of us or does she have to go home?"

Olivia chuckled. "Since you seem very annoying, you can all stay."

Tina glared at her sister and blew a raspberry.

"But you do seem to have taken our 'summer beach' theme to heart," Olivia's gaze lingered on Trini's firm, exposed breasts but her tone was firm.

"Those chicks over there," Trini twisted to point to a spot a couple of houses up the Row and on the opposite side of the street and spoke in a lilted sing-song tone, "started it. Or is it only for the Sisters and not for us less worthy folks?"

Four women on folding chaise lounges sunbathed topless in an opening where the trees didn't block the sun. The house had a triangle and a large 'O' attached to the front wall. A couple of more women in bikinis and a few men sat on other chairs or stood around them.

"Fair enough," Olivia said and shrugged, "only a couple of them are Omis, so..."

"When are you going to get those beauties out? Not like that top covers much, but, ya know." Trini said, her husky tone from the library back. "Me... and my sister, can't compete with those."

The topless woman sidled and wrapped RB's waist with her left arm and he put his right arm around her shoulders. Her right hand landed on his thigh but avoided the bulge from his prick by a finger's width.

"I just have to hope my boyfriend has OTHER reasons to stay with me," Trini continued before Olivia could answer. The right hand slid a width equal to three fingers.

"So, Olivia," RB said and Olivia's surprised gaze went to his face, "those kegs. You checking..."

"Ah," the chapter president said after a moment of silence that allowed Tina's continued huffed growls and the wider sounds of laughter and jumbled conversations in, "well. You all look mature enough."

She winked. "And don't go telling stories later, if you get the idea. And keep your phones in your pack or turned off, okay? BBQs be going full on about an hour or so."

"Hey, want to get invited back," RB said, "gotta follow the rules."

Olivia nodded and gave a soft laugh. RB squeezed Trini then kissed the top of her head then reached under the back of her skirt and squeezed then gave it an audible slap. She offered a chirped 'yum' and wiggled her hips. He restored the hem of the skirt's rear to its spot stuck at the waistband then set off toward the kegs.

"I have another vital question, Prez," Trini said and Olivia raised an eyebrow, "my sister. She's got her eye on some guy here today. She bought brand new silk panties just so he could pull them off with his teeth. Can you point him out so we can get her virginity issue taken care of?"

"AH! No! Don't—-."

Olivia looked between the two sisters then focused with a smile on Tina. "There's been a bit of scuttlebutt. We suspected about her 'issue,' but she can be quite shy."

"Don't tell her any more," Tina said in a pleading tone that firmed, "and... I am NOT!"

"There is a bit of an issue though," Trini said, "she doesn't have the panties on. We had a bit of an emergency back at the library. So, he can just dive right in."

"Bitch!" Tina spat. "That was disgusting."

"No," Trini said, again in a lilted sing-song, "that was butt fucking. Keep it in mind, Sis, if you wanna keep this guy of yours happy."

"Hey, Olivia, need you," an olive-skinned brunette in a very short pale orange sundress leaned over the porch railing. The low cut of the dress allowed an impressive view almost to her areolas.

Olivia grinned at Trini and waved at the speaker on the porch. "Okay. I need to hear THAT story. But, well, duty calls. Tina."

Tina's glum face looked at her chapter's president.

"If it is who's been whispered about, he's around. Not sure where, right now, but saw him earlier. Check the Zeta U house," she spun on a bare heel and jumped up the two stairs and walked alongside the brunette through the open double doors.

"Here, Tina," RB said as he arrived with three clear plastic cups filled with amber liquid, one of them only three-quarters full, "it's not the crap swill. Nothing but the best! Before we deal with getting you popped."

Tina's eyes narrowed as Trini accepted one of the full cups. "How do you know what's crap or not?"

"Dad's a master brewer," RB said, "who unfortunately enjoys his products too much so he's been fired by most of the craft places in the area. Learned about what to drink and how to not drink too much of it."

Trini took a sip. "Is nice. I doubt I have as much experience as you do, but had some bad stuff."

Tina's expression was thoughtful as she nodded. But she took a sip and shrugged.

"So, Sis, what's a Zeta U house?"

Tina kept the cup at her mouth for a long pause, took another sip, then lowered it and licked her lips.

"No idea," she said and shrugged and raised the cup again. It was Trini's turn for the raspberry.

"It's that one," RB said as he pointed with his left arm, "just past Tina's Fan Club."

"Wha...," Tina's gaze followed his arm, then she glared at him, "you're catching up to her fast."

Trini laughed. "You know Greek, lover?"

"Nope. Math. Big letter Z, Zeta, and big Y, Upsilon."

Trini slipped her arm around RB's and nudged and the pair walked slowly in that direction.

"C'mon, Sis, let's go find Mr. Big. He is BIG, right? Hopefully not another Bobby Billson."

Tina stayed in place as the pair walked. "Your skir... fu... ugh." She swigged her beer, coughed, shook her head and followed.

"SLUT! SLUT! SLUT! VIRGIN! VIRGIN! VIRGIN!"

Trini waved her beer and the first chant as the Fan Club, with their own beers in hands, greeted the trio. Tina offered them a fresh middle finger.

"Hey, we have a second couch," one of the chanters pointed to an empty one next to theirs, "come join us."

"Soon as we get her taken care of," Trini said, "next time you see my sister, she won't be a virgin."

"I'm no... oh fuck it," Tina said.

RB and Trini turned on the walk that led to the Zeta U front porch. Men and women strolled on the grass or sat on chairs, blankets and a couple of sofas. Trini turned her head.

"Any of these, Sis? What's his name?"

Tina sipped at her beer. But she gave a quick head shake.

"Too bad," RB said, "some of these guys... and a few hot chicks."

"Make sure she's good and worth it," Trini said in her sing-song, "she'll be your last one."

"They all probably have gag reflexes," RB looked around.

"Most chicks do," Trini said and she squeezed closer to RB, he shifted his arm around her shoulders and hers went around his waist under his backpack. They walked up the three steps and turned on the front porch. Tina stopped at the foot of the stairs. RB and Trini separated and looked down at Tina.

"Skol!" RB said and he and Trini tapped cups. RB drained the last half of his cup. Trini made it to the last finger's width before she bent over and coughed, then straightened and drained her cup at the second try. She let out an 'ah' as she blinked.

Trini dragged out the first three syllables for double beats each. "C'mon, Sis, what's his name?"

"Derek."

"She muttered. Did she just say..."

"Derek," RB said, "name's Derek."

"Oh," Trini said and her voice went soft, "sounds virile. Not like RB, but better'n Bobby. Get up here and we'll go in there and find him."

Tina looked up at her sister and a questioning look flashed across her face before she managed a half-smile. Then she shrugged and climbed the stairs to join them on the porch. She offered her half-full cup to RB. He handed his empty one to Trini and accepted it.

"Bottoms up," Trini said as he drained the contents. She took the cup and piled the three together. She walked to the far end of the porch.

"Hey, fan club," she called, heads turned, "put these fallen soldiers with yours, we'll be along in a bit."

The nearest guy stood and she tossed the cups in an end over end arc. He caught them. She gave a thumbs up and returned to her boyfriend and sister.

"Onward," she said and headed to the open double front doors, RB gestured and after letting out a breath Tina followed.

"Hey," Tina said to a pair of guys talking in the large entry room with an array of heavy furniture arrayed in it, "have you seen Derek Don't Know His Last Name?"

They made no effort to hide their stares at Trini's chest, she stood with squared shoulders and an innocent expression.

"Who's asking?"

Trini pulled her sister alongside and put her arm across shoulders. "Her name's Tina. Got plans."

"Ah," Tina started but she just shrugged.

The two guys looked at each other and seemed to communicate via ESP and a quirked lip movement. They shared smiles and turned and one pointed up a broad flight of stairs.

"If you mean Derek Boggs," the pointed said and paused, Tina managed a quick nod after Trini nudged her, "up next level, go left, then left, that hallway. Won't be able to miss."

"C'mon, Sis," Trini guided Tina, "we climb!"

RB trailed them up the stairs but he cast a quick glance backward. Trini guided her sister left at the top and he skipped a step to catch up.

"Trini," he said softly and tapped her shoulder, she turned her head, "slow up... something's off."

She scrunched her eyes but at that moment they heard a voice, muffled by some combination of distance and house, but clearly male.

"Yeah. That's it." The timbre of the laughter that followed was obscured by the flesh on flesh slap.

"That's him," Tina said. With Trini's attention toward RB she loosened her grip on her sister's shoulder. As he leaned and reached, his hand missed the top of the blue dress across the middle of Tina's back as she sped toward the voices.

"Shit," RB said, "bad—-."

He pushed Trini and they hurried to the corner. The voices had gone silent as Tina stood frozen at the third doorway on the left, its door open. Trini ran.

"Derek...," Tina said, the second syllable barely audible. She shook when Trini jostled her. RB stopped behind them and put a hand on each woman's outer shoulder.

"Oh, hey... Ti... Tina, yeah. Tina."

The speaker stood at the foot of a bed, he'd gone still just after he'd thrust his crotch forward. He was preppy handsome, his hair in the latest high-fashion style, cropped on the sides and swept back on top, as was the second man's, his back to the door. Between them was a woman on her hands and knees, her head hidden but at the second man's crotch level. A second woman stood next to the standing man.