Books, Butts and Bare Bodies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Trini let out a guttural, atavistic scream ripped from the most primitive part of her brain, beyond and below where speech was possible. Even with his considerable strength and force RB rose from his knees as a massive spasm tore across Trini's body top to bottom. Cassie's scream was softer, more controlled, but pulled from deep. The meat in the sandwich jerked and bounced as further spasms shook her and her neck bounced and popped and sweat flew from her head and body as RB tightened his grip and upped the force of his thrusts in and out of her back entrance to an insane pace that pulled surprised gasps from some in the crowd..

Tina broke the kiss and rolled her head to watch her sister's uncontrolled orgasm. Augie repeated his treatment of her neck and ear on the other side and she arched her back when Bumpy ran his tongue up her slit and found the nub at the top. Her mouth opened and she let out a long panted breath.

"No wonder she likes this so much," Tina said slowly as her back arched a bit and one hand went to the back of Bumpy's head while the other snaked under Shakey until she found his hard prick, "so much more than Bobby. So much..."

Trini's scream outdid all of her others, to draw whoops and shouts from the five-deep semi-circle around the two blankets, all of whom had stripped to nothing but the odd pairs of sandals or sneakers to match the twins and their respective footwear. The first couple to join the fucking sat side-by-side, hands worked at crotches as if to reignite things. Couples fucked standing up or had joined in with men behind women to keep two sets of eyes on the showpiece acts.

As the last ripple made its way across Trini's body and she stilled and her muscles seemed about to collapse, RB let out his own loud grunt and jerked back and lube flew from his suddenly free prick. Trini shouted at the sudden loss of both intruders as RB pulled her up and goo flew from her abandoned slit and the plastic prick threw droplets in all directions. RB knee-hopped over Cassie's legs to the same side where he guided Trini onto her back.

Her eyes blinked and her mouth moved a few times before she seemed to regain sentience. Cheers sounded around the yard as Trini's face gained focus.

"Give it," her guttural order was decisive. RB jumped and his prick found her mouth. Cassie's eyebrows tightened and her mouth opened slightly as Trini's hand wrapped around RB's hip and pulled him down and he buried his prick in her mouth, her other hand wrapped around the base. She squeezed as his neck arched and it was his turn to let out guttural moans as his hips jerked and Trini's throat worked to extract yet another considerable load of cum.

"Aaahhh," Tina said as she watched her sister and held her own set of boys and her body jerked and jumped as Bumpy worked between her legs and Shakey sucked at each nipple in turn and kissed across a stomach covered with a sheen of sweat. Augie worked around her neck and caressed her shoulders.

RB's shoulders softened as his hips went still. After a last, obvious suck, he pulled his prick from Trini's mouth. She nudged and he slid backwards on his knees as she lay still, a broad smile on her face. Applause and cheers and whoops echoed off the nearest houses.

"ATM!" A single shout was taken up by others, male and female voices. "ATM! ATM!"

With a surprising suddenness, Trini rose off the blanket and grabbed Cassie's cheeks with both hands and slammed her mouth against the surprised redhead's. Cheers followed as Trini's lips forced Cassie's open before the smaller woman opened slight separation and dropped a string of cum between their mouths.

"SPITBALL! YEAH! Give it to her!" A woman at the front of the crowd shouted.

Cassie's flashed confusion morphed to anger before it went to a determined focus as she in turn grabbed Trini's cheeks and returned the kiss. Mouths flexed clearly open and tongues did battle and they half-rolled to and fro on the blanket..

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Tina shouted as her knees bent and her back flexed as she grabbed Bumpy's head. "Oh... fuck! HELL! AAAHHH."

Tina's body bounced a second time as Trini and Cassie fought a battle of tongues and lips, neither willing to give ground or offer terms. Each woman roughly grabbed at the other's tits.

RB slid backwards and sat cross-legged. Olivia nudged her way through the crowd and handed him a beer and a bag of wet wipes as she smiled broadly. He took both and swigged half of the beer before he let out a satisfied sound. He set the wipes on the blanket and nodded.

"Thanks, Prez," he said, "you really do have some awesome tits. And you don't shave like your annoyance does."

"Or your girlfriend. What can I say," she said, "I succumbed to only some of the peer pressure."

He chuckled then gestured toward the crowd, all naked and many involved in their own feats of sucking and fucking. "Gonna get hell from the administration for this?"

"See that older chick?" Olivia guided RB's gaze to the original couple who'd been first of the crowd to succumb and had apparently found a second wind with the guy on his back as the woman straddled him and moved slowly up and down, her hands on his chest and her eyes nothing but slits. He nodded.

"She's an associate dean of Student Services. Think we're fine."

He chuckled again and took another swig of his beer.

Olivia looked past him where her pledge alternated kisses with the three guys who surrounded her.

"I shoulda warned her about Derek," she said wistfully, "but I'd hoped it wasn't as serious as it seems it was. Well, looks like she's moved on."

"Good crew, these guys."

She nodded and gestured behind her, the brunette from the porch appeared with a full beer in each hand, but she stopped a few paces away. She'd shed the dress and stood naked. The Delta Rho President walked and crouched at the heads of the kissing women and put her hands between their chests.

"I'm declaring a recess," she said firmly as she pushed them apart, "you two. Break it up."

They glared at each other before both turned to smirk at Olivia as the blonde stood and shook her head. She gestured and the naked brunette approached as a new round of cheers and applause echoed around the Row. Cassie tapped her hip and the strap-on went still. Trini rolled and used her hands to hop backwards to stop next to RB. He bent and welcomed her kiss, they held it clearly open-mouthed as cheeks flexed and tongues worked slowly, to draw more cheers.

"Our first kiss," Trini announced after their mouths had finally separated..

The brunette handed a beer to Cassie and then took a couple of steps to hand the last one to Trini.

"You gonna give her one like that?" Trini asked RB after they tapped cups and she swallowed a third of hers while he drained his cup.

"Someone get me a bottle of water," he said, "and with a bit of encouragement, not a problem."

Olivia's left eyebrow rose and she caught Trini's eyes before she gestured at the brunette, who nodded and walked quickly in the direction of the Delta Rho house. Cassie stuck out her tongue at the President. Trini took another long sip and handed her beer to RB, then put her hand on his shoulder and levered herself up.

He reacted quickly to toss his cup behind them and reached up to steady her when she wavered.

"Whoa," she said and smiled as her legs took a moment to find their firmness, "I haven't cum like THAT since... uh, well. WHY the FUCK have I waited until this bitch shows up to do THIS!"

She and Cassie stuck tongues out at each other as the latter worked the strap and slid the strap-on down her legs. Trini walked past the redhead to her sister's blanket. She crouched down alongside the quartet, all of whom broke off their kissing and licking to look at her.

"Hey, Sis," Trini said in a voice that was kind but pitched to carry, "want to go one better than me for the first time in your life?"

Tina let out a loud snort then offered a reply dripping with sarcasm. "First time?"

Trini grinned. "Let's see, move over, all of you."

Four grunts, but they obeyed. "Let me see those hard-ons again."

They shifted, Tina's expression was confusion. "Yeah. You, Shakey. On your back, here."

He let her guide him into place. "Sis, come on, gonna get a real cock up your gash. Right now. You saw how it was done."

Tina laughed, but she looked at the waiting cock and licked her lips. She bent and sucked in the head and first third of the shaft before she turned.

"'Bout time, gotta teach you to really suck cock," Trini said as Tina straddled the prone body. She put her hands on Shakey's chest and Trini adjusted the aim.

"Down," she commanded and Tina pushed herself down, her mouth worked through a variety of expressions as the intruder entered her. Trini nudged her to complete the insertion.

"Virgin no more," Trini announced to draw more cheers, "now, you, Augie. Hey, RB."

"Yeah?"

"Toss me the Super-Lube." He did so and she caught it.

"C'here," she slid to meet Augie as he straddled Bumpy's legs. She bent and sucked his cock fully into her mouth to another round of applause and whoops before she released it and quickly lubed it up. She pulled it forward.

"Bend over, Sis."

"Huh, uh, WHAT?" Tina said.

"Oh, this isn't all of it," Trini said with a deep, rasped command, "like I said, you're going one better. Now, shift."

Tina bit her lower lip, but she shifted her legs and Trini greased up her rear passage, more shocked mouth movements at the new sensations. With his cock guided, Augie pulled forward.

"On three, Sis," Trini said, "one... two... push."

Augie did so and Tina's mouth went wide and her eyes closed as her neck arched. Trini's hand went to Augie's ass and she coaxed him forward, but stopped with only half of his hard prick inserted.

"Give her a few, you two, slow... work 'em both all the way in after a bit."

Tina grunted and moaned as she mostly stayed still as the two men carefully worked up a slow rhythm, much gentler than what the crowd had seen.

"One more hole devirginated," Trini announced to the crowd. More applause and a chant kicked off.

"POP THAT CHERRY! POP THAT CHERRY! POP THAT CHERRY!" Whether the couples who fucked around them were the originals, new ones or repeats wasn't easy to discern, but most joined in the chants.

"Oh, FUCK! It is... so... POPPED!" Tina shouted.

Her body adjusted to the rhythm as she slowly pushed back and forth against the doubled fucking.

"Okay," Trini announced, "one more and we're airtight. Bumpy."

He knee-walked to settle next to Tina's head.

"What... are... you doing?" Tina asked.

"Hey, bitch," Trini growled as she half-spun, "don't even THINK about putting that thing up your gash."

Cassie flipped Trini off and stuck her tongue out. With her other hand she held up a wipe.

"Just getting your nasty ass stink off and getting it nice... and... hard...," her voice slowed and deepened, "very, very hard. How can he..."

"He's MY boyfriend, slut, this is just to let you know what you WON'T ever be gettin' after today."

Cassie laughed and folks cheered. "Says you. We'll see about that."

"Says me. Now, Sis, open your mouth."

"Wha... oof," Trini shoved Bumpy forward and Tina's eyes gyrated as half of his cock was buried in her mouth.

"Like I said, doing me one better! Airtight!"

"AIRTIGHT! AIRTIGHT! AIRTIGHT!"

"Hey," a woman in the crowd shouted, "that looks like fun. Can I get some volunteers?"

In the ensuing scramble, she quickly whittled down her selections and they moved into place.

"Okay, Fan Club, let her have it. Breathe through your nose, Sis, like I've told you MORE THAN ONCE! Now, suck and fuck."

Trini settled back on her heels as two cocks fucked her sister's front and back entrances and a third pumped in and out of her mouth. Her jaw flexed and drool dripped as wet, gooey sounds emerged from the bunched crotches. Bumpy's hand worked its way between their bodies and into their crotch and Tina's body rippled as he added direct attention to her clit to the three fleshy intruders that impaled her from all directions.

Trini half-turned again. "Got my eye on you, bitch."

Cassie again flipped her off as her other hand worked RB's shaft with fresh wipes as he drained the bottle of water the Rho brunette had brought him. The latter hovered nearby and replaced it with a full one and knelt behind him and began to knead his shoulders. He worked his neck in a circle.

Trini growled and glared, but stayed silent before she returned her attention to her sister.

The pace had picked up, but remained a fraction of what the crowd had seen previously. Not that anyone complained and at least half of the voyeurs had joined in some fashion or another, fucking and sucking as couples and in threes and the single quartet replicating the Tina's airtight position. Every so often Trini guided Bumpy to pull out and Tina grabbed breaths.

"Nose, Sis, breathe through your nose," she said as she pushed Bumpy's cock back into place.

Ripples ran up and down Tina's flesh as Augie's and Shakey's cock and the latter's hand all worked in unison at her gash and ass and Bumpy fucked her mouth. Sweat covered all four and dripped onto the blanket.

Tina's body jerked forward and Bumpy's entire cock was suddenly buried in her mouth, her eyes opened and again gyrated as her legs and back spasmed and she bounced. She pushed back and Bumpy's cock popped free as her body slammed against Augie's and her eyes went even wider with the hard double penetration into her nether region and her cunt of everything Augie and Shakey had. Her guttural scream was followed by a series of moans as her body bounced and shook.

Without warning, her arms collapsed and she fell onto Shakey.

"Oh, god...," she slurred, "fuck... fuck... aaahhh!"

"Bukkake," Trini commanded, "over there."

Her head arched back when both cocks were pulled free from her holes and the Fan Club rolled and guided her onto her back. They scrambled as Trini guided them to each side and above her head.

"Grab their cocks, Sis," Trini said in a hard, raspy command, "open your mouth!"

Tina somehow obeyed, although her body's tremors continued, and she took Augie's and Shakey's cocks. The guys added theirs and Trini added her hand to Bumpy's as they all pumped. Three guttural, deep, male moans were let out as streams of white sprayed onto Tina's face and the protruding tongue. She closed her eyes tightly but moved her face to each squirt.

"FACIAL! FACIAL! FACIAL!" The crowd chanted and a few couples timed their finales to match the showpiece event.

"Good job, Fan Club," Trini said firmly as each guy settled back on his heels.

Tina's tongue ran around her lips and into her mouth before she released the cocks and her right hand went to her face and gathered cum and delivered it to her mouth. She moved her lips and her throat worked it down. Her eyes opened after she'd cleared them of the heaviest goo. A man and a woman set four full cups of beer on the grass near the blanket.

"Ah, that's what it's like," she said as she locked eyes with her twin, "it's uh... not bad. But no one will kiss me now."

"Fuck that," Bumpy said as he bent and did so. Augie and Shakey nudged him.

"Hey, dude, no hogging," Augie said as his lips replaced Bumpy's. Tina reached and tried to hug all three onto her.

Trini laughed and stood and sauntered toward the spot where RB was being ministered to by the two other women. She bent and pulled the strap-on up her legs and worked on the waist strap. The back of the skirt that she still wore in contravention of her own demand remained stuck in the waistband, but the front barely fell past the fake cock that jutted from her crotch and as a result was hardly bunched in the middle.

"Okay, bitch," she announced, "let's see if your tight ass can cash the checks your mouth's been writing."

"Like yours? Hah. That was pathetic."

Trini laughed and flicked the strap-on's switch. It hummed and quivered.

Back in the pile, Bumpy crawled past bodies as Augie kissed Tina and Shakey sucked at each tit in turn. The third Fan Club member nudged Tina's legs and she spread them without breaking the kiss as he crawled up her body. Augie and Shakey slid aside as Tina wrapped her legs around his hips and her mouth opened as he pushed his rejuvenated prick into her body.

"Yes," she said before his mouth landed on hers. Her hands reached blindly until each found the cock on either side of her. She nudged Bumpy.

"Keep these warm, I want all of you," she accepted Bumpy's mouth back on hers and he fucked her with long, slow strokes as her fingers worked at the hardening flesh in each hand.

"And you, tall, dark and curvy," Trini said after she looked away from her sister.

The dusky brunette looked up while her hands continued their massage on RB's shoulders and offered an expression that was a challenge. Trini offered the same back. Hands pressed over shoulders and the brunette leaned tight against RB's back as her hands explored his chest and abs..

"Don't think we'll go easy on you, slut, when the time comes."

With her nose at the left side of his neck, the brunette took a slow and audible breath and quickly nibbled that neck with her eyes locked on Trini's. She gave RB's flesh a last double squeeze then traced her hands across flesh as she stood with her shoulders squared.

"Don't let YOUR mouth write checks YOUR slit can't cover, shorty," she said in a firm, slow tone.

"I like you," Trini said in as raspy a growl as she'd managed, "we'll kill you last."

A ripple of laughter was the response. Trini's voice kept its rasp.

"Okay, Cassie Annoyance. Let's split you in two."

*****

Book extracts in this story taken from 'The Maner and fourme how to kepe a perfecte reconyng,' by James Peele, and his follow up 'The Pathe Waye to Perfectnes, in th'accomptes of Debitour, and Creditour,' the first published in 1553 and the latter in 1569. Accessed through the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) website, which maintains a library of many early books in the history of accounting and finance and offers scanned versions online. These include even earlier works by Luca Pacioli and Jan Ympyn Christoffels and others. Unsurprisingly, these original works are long in the public domain.

The ICAEW has made another appearance in my stories, the visit that Trini for now only longs to take to its library being the key reason for Asha and Tracy's visit to the UK in You Promised Me Geeks: UK Summer.

For that and all of my stories, click on my author's PennameWombat's stories at the top or bottom of this or any page if you'd like to explore more of my work.

Thanks again for reading and I hope this is worth a perfect - but honest - rating.