Books, Butts and Bare Bodies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all naked.

"Derek, I presume," Trini said. Tina let out a guttural sound.

"Yeah," the standing man said before he bent and kissed the woman next to him, "hey, Tina, come on it. Plenty of room."

The second man had turned to look, but the kneeling woman's back rippled as her head stayed out of sight but kept moving.

"C'mon, Sis," Trini put her arm around Tina's shoulders again and she and RB turned her.

"Your loss," Derek said as the sounds of body contact returned.

"No, shit for brains," Trini shouted, "your loss."

After two steps Tina broke loose. "Shit... fuck... piss. Motherf..." She took off at a half run. Trini took a step before RB grabbed her shoulder.

"Let her go," he said, "we'll find her."

They hit the top of the broad stairs as Tina dashed through the sitting room. The two guys that'd been there had been joined by two more and they raised their beers as Tina passed. Trini flipped them off and they laughed as she and RB walked by.

At the top of the porch stairs they watched Tina, her arms crossed in front of herself again, as she made it to the sidewalk. She jumped but grabbed the deflected volleyball from the nearest game. She blinked and let out a guttural yell then started to throw it with a one-handed fling when a shiver ran down her body and she paused, then tossed it to the nearest player. He smiled and said "thanks."

She looked at Trini and RB, then up at the second floor. Her raised middle finger was aimed at a window, for a change not at her sister or the Fan Club. She watched a couple of quick rallies then walked across the street and turned left.

"Let's grab that empty couch over by the Fan Club. We can keep an eye on her from there."

Trini took his hand and led him in the agreed direction. "Who's that redhead slut talking to them"

"Dunno," RB said, "but she's got an awesome set of tits on her."

"Bet she bought those. Bit pale to be wandering around," Trini said in a low growl, "nothing but that bikini bottom on. "

Four heads turned. The nearest guy spoke and gestured vaguely forward. "Hey, there. What's up with the virgin? Doesn't look happy."

"Things didn't go as planned," RB said as Trini and the other young woman eyed each other up and down, "she'll need a bit of space."

"Derek turned out to be a poor choice for my virgin sister," Trini said.

The Fan Club member in the middle of the three spoke. "Derek Boggs?"

Trini nodded and the far guy spoke while the other two nodded. "He's a major ahole."

Trini snorted. RB offered a grim laugh.

Hey, Shakey," the nearest guy said to the far one, "go get 'em refills. And don't forget Cassie. I'm Augie and this is Bumpy in the middle."

Shakey stood and waved and set off.

"I'm RB," he said as he shook first Augie's then Bumpy's hands, "and—-."

"I'm Cassandra, but call me Cassie," the young woman was at least a couple of inches taller than Trini, her red hair trailed her head as she turned and offered her hand.

"And I'm Trini," she growled as she pushed between RB and Cassie and this time glared at the other woman, "his loving girlfriend."

Cassie grinned but pulled her hand back. "Such sweet, perfectly shaped LITTLE tits you have. And such a cute little skirt, Gonna be fun."

"If you like bleeding," Trini said, back to her lilt. Augie and Bumpy laughed.

"I like making the right people bleed," Cassie matched the cadence, a note higher in tone.

RB grabbed Trini's shoulders and pushed her forward and past Cassie until they were in front of the second sofa, which sat at an oblique angle to the Fan Club's. He released her and pulled his pack off as Cassie moved to his other side. RB nudged both of them. They sat down with a bounce.

"Hey, there's Shakey," Bumpy said, as the beer delivery arrived. He held out the triangle of cups and the trio took them.

"Saw your virgin, getting a beer," Shakey said as bent to pick up his own beer and rejoined the rest of the fan club, "headed up toward the Omicron house."

"Ah, I see her," Trini said and RB followed her gaze. She spoke to the topless sunbathers and after a moment a guy abandoned a chaise. Tina pulled her purse over her head then untied the halter around her neck and bunched the dress around her waist as she sat down.

"Hey, Shakey, guys, who annoys you guys?" Trini asked with a wink.

"We annoy each other sufficiently," Bumpy said from his spot in the middle of the trio. They tapped cups and drank.

Trini chuckled. "Okay, so... you guys, uh, know what airtight means?"

Smiles worked along the three faces and there was a pause before Bumpy spoke in a tone that implied more than he said. The other grinned along.

"More or less."

"Cool," Trini said, "got a thought. Can I ask ya'll for a favor in a bit?"

The trio glanced at each other then nodded in unison. She nodded and looked at her boyfriend.

"But, first, RB, you're about the only one here boy or girl still wearing a shirt."

The shirtless Fan Club offered a 'huzzah' and put their beers to the lips.

RB grunted but leaned so she could pull his shirt up, with a growled huff when Cassie grabbed from the other side and helped. Trini laid the garment over the arm of the sofa.

"Oh, that's nice," Cassie purred. She caressed his right shoulder.

"Gonna be hard to see anything when your eyes are swollen shut," Trini said in a happy voice. She slid her hand onto RB's right thigh and pushed fingers under the hem of his shorts.

RB spoke and cut Cassie's rejoinder. "So, Cassie, what's your story? Pledge one of these?"

He waved across the Row with his beer-free left hand.

"Ask her where she bought her tits," Trini said and gave the other woman a broad smile.

Cassie cupped her breasts, which well overflowed her hands. "Gifts from god, like my red hair. But, RB, I'm not a sorority bitch. I'm Olivia's annoyance."

"You are annoying," Trini said in a pleasant tone.

"I do my best, she suggested I find you two."

"Us?" RB asked before he took a long pull from his beer before he jerked as Trini moved her hand and quickly unzipped his shorts and pushed that hand through the gap.

Cassie huffed as she watched Trini's move. "Yeah, she knows how much I like anal and told me you two had mentioned something about butt fucking at the library. It can't have been that sweet little thing sitting next to you, RB, I mean, no way she's taking it up the ass without getting split in two. Me, on the other hand..."

"To be fair," RB said, "it was Anne the Librarian's ass."

Trini let out a loud snort and RB jerked again then shifted his butt as Trini and Cassie looked at each other as the former stroked at her hidden prize before she worked RB's erect prick through the opening. Cassie broke the stare-down to look at the exposed cock.

"Impressive," she purred.

The Fan Club offered light whoops and they tapped cups and drained their beers. Bumpy rose and set off toward the kegs.

"You think you're gettin this up your ass, slut?" Trini said in a threatening tone as she rotated the erect member in a circle.

"If this Anne the Librarian could, it'll fit quite nicely," Cassie grinned and licked her lips.

Trini handed her beer to RB and bent over. The shrunken Fan Club whooped as Trini worked the hard prick into her mouth and didn't stop until her nose was buried in the gap made by the open zipper. Her cheeks flexed as she held her position and her hands undid the belt and button on his shorts. They moved in unison as she guided him to flex his legs and she pushed the shorts down his thighs and let them fall down his calves as she guided him to sit. Loud sucking sounds followed as the shaft emerged from her mouth. She licked her lips as she locked eyes with the redhead.

"Not bad, little girl," Cassie said as she bent quickly and pushed her mouth over the cock, the only flaw in her technique when she sloshed and spilled most of the remaining beer in her cup.

"Oh, god," Bumpy said as he returned with three beers, "you hate to see that sort of thing!"

Trini huffed as Cassie's cheeks flexed but then she smiled.

"Get it all in, bitch," she said. Then she laughed as she pushed the back of Cassie's head.

Cassie spilled all but the last drop of her beer as she used her free hand and pushed up and let out three rapid coughs. She glared at the laughing Trini.

"What a shame," Shakey said, "here's to the fallen soldier."

The Fan Club tapped cups and three sad faces drank.

Cassie took a deep breath. She looked at her cup and drank the last.

RB handed Trini's cup back to her and they bumped free fists. Then he nudged her back against the sofa back and put the top of the cup against her right tit to seal it and sloshed beer against the flesh. He pulled the cup back and bent and pulled the nipple into his mouth and sucked the liquid. Trini let out a happy gasp and held his head with her free hand. She stuck her tongue out at Cassie.

As RB repeated his move with Trini's left tit, Cassie led Trini's eyes down and slowly untied the knots that held her bikini bottom in place. She hopped her ass off the seat and whipped the garment free and tossed it toward the Fan Club.

Bumpy reacted first and caught it. He put it to his nose and inhaled deeply and closed his eyes. "That's soooo nice.".

"You even a real redhead, bitch?" Trini asked.

Cassie smirked. "Have to take my word for it. Now..."

RB returned to a sitting position and Trini bent.

"Like this," her head moved until she buried her nose in RB's closely-cropped dark brown pubic hair. He caressed and massaged her neck and between her shoulders as wet sounds came from his crotch.

Cassie snorted and slid her ass to the edge of the sofa and reached around the side of the sofa and pulled a green grocery shopping bag from its inconspicuous spot. The Fan Club let out whoops when her hands emerged from the bag.

"You come prepared," RB said as he caressed Trini's upper back then nudged at her neck. With a loud sucking sound, Trini's head rose and she chuckled when she saw what Cassie held. The redhead stood as she tossed a bottle and RB caught it.

"Always come prepared, and always be prepared to come," Cassie said as she stepped into looped leather straps then buckled the last one around her waist. RB looked at the plastic bottle he'd caught.

"Super-Lube," he read.

Trini popped the cap while RB held it and after a quick squirt rubbed two fingers together, smiled, added a bit more and used it to slowly stroke the erect cock. She looked at the strap-on that jutted from Cassie's crotch.

"You always carry one of those around?" Trini's voice again in its lilt.

"It's Olivia's. Let's up the ante, eh?"

"What'ya got in mind?"

Cassie tapped a bulge on the waist strap at her left hip. The toy quivered with a soft hum.

"The boys here have some blankets," she said, "lube up your man's beautiful prick. It's going in your back door."

"And that thing?"

"In your front door. Same time," Cassie continued to match the shorter woman's lilt. The Fan Club whooped and again tapped cups and drank. Cassie turned and grinned at them.

"We'll see if you can even get 'em both in," she continued, "after we do you and that wonderful prick's ready to go again, that is, assuming you last long enough to finish it once, you wear this and I'll show you how it's done. It's even got a special clit nub, should hit you right in that special place."

"HAH!" Trini flicked her wrist and drained her beer before she tossed the cup to Shakey. "I'll drain him, but he'll be ready to go another round, no worry. Where the blankets?"

Augie reached behind the sofa and pulled up two large, red blankets. He held one out and Trini walked over and took it, then with a flourish spread it and laid it on the grass in front of both sofas. She turned and stood in front of the Fan Club.

"You guys the judges, okay?" They saluted with their cups. "Cool. One rule. You three gotta be naked too."

They looked at each other then at Cassie, who grinned and Trini. One at a time they handed their cup to a neighbor, stood and dropped their shorts.

"Nice," Trini said once Shakey had obeyed, "hey, that favor I mentioned?"

They all nodded. "Which of you best at eating pussy?"

"I am," Bumpy said.

"Shit, you wouldn't know a clit if it bit you," Augie said, "it's me."

Trini laughed then turned and spoke sharply. "Just lube it up, slut! Keep it outta your cunt!" Cassie laughed as she applied the Super-Lube to the instrument intended to split Trini from behind.

"My sister the virgin will come over after a bit, she'll have to see what I'm doing, like a moth to flame. Her name's Tina. Can you three, you know, make her feel good? Go slow, but well, you'll get your rocks off, I have plans."

They all nodded and Trini turned. "Okay, bitch, We doing this or you chickening out?"

Cassie turned and stepped onto the blanket and sat then lowered herself backwards before she gestured with her finger, her fake prick jutting in the air. Trini dropped to her knees and crawled onto the blanket and stopped. She sucked the entire dildo into her mouth and her cheeks flexed for a count of three before she released it and straddled the other woman. She grabbed the plastic prick as she adjusted her position.

"Your gash stinks," Trini said before she licked her lips as she lowered herself and the shaft disappeared inch by inch. She stopped and leaned forward just before it was fully hidden. Like a moving wave, the volleyball games paused at the players stopped and watched the unfolding fuck.

"C'mon, lover," she said with a rasped intensity, "get your cock up my ass."

He moved quickly and knelt and squirted some Super-Lube on his fingers and Trini shook her ass as stuck one then two fingers past her anal ring.

"Hey, bitch," Cassie said as she flexed her legs and pushed Trini up, "if that's all he can get in there, you lose."

Trini blew a raspberry. RB shuffled and Trini's head rose and arched and she moaned as something well beyond even two of his fingers entered her body.

"More, more," she said with her eyes closed. He obeyed and her mouth locked open as both cocks, real and fake, were pushed fully into her body. She took a slow breath before she opened her eyes.

"HEY, TINA," she shouted and heads swiveled as eyes searched, "COME ON OVER and WATCH."

"AAAAHH," Trini moaned as Cassie and RB both pulled back before they pushed forward together, "AND ALL THE REST OF YOU. WATCH ME GET DOUBLE FUCKED, BUT, YA GOTTA BE NAKED! Now, fuck me front and BACK!"

Trini slammed her mouth down onto Cassie's before the redhead could respond as she and RB varied their paces slightly to find an alternating pattern that allowed them to bury the entirety of their respective members with each stroke. Trini's petite body shook and jumped and her toned muscles flexed.

"Man! She's doin' it!" Bumpy shouted before he stood, his erection bounced in front of him and he waved his beer in an arc."GET NAKED, EVERYONE, OR GO HOME!"

"HUZZAH!" Augie and Shakey added as Bumpy sat down.

A few additions brought the nearest half circle of spectators to nine and they, along with the volleyball players, watched the fucking then looked at each other before shoulders shrugged and they pushed off shorts, skirts and dresses. A woman seemingly a few years older than the other onlookers reached to her right and the guy jerked when her hand wrapped itself around his burgeoning erection. He put his arm across her shoulders and she squeezed in, his arm bent and his fingers found a nipple.

Trini broke her kiss and her neck and back arched and rippled. RB gripped her hips as his pubic flesh hit her bare buttocks as he gained speed and added force with each stroke, the back of her skirt, still locked into its waistband, flew. Cassie's ass bounced on and off the blanket as sinewy thighs flexed to drive the buzzing toy into her victim's slit. Droplets of natural and artificial lube bounced.

"OH... FUCK!" Trini shouted. "This is SOOO GOOD! AAAHHH!"

Beads of sweat covered the three bodies on the blanket as flesh slapped against flesh. RB paused with only the head of his prick still buried and quickly added a squirt a Super-Lube the length of the shaft and around Trini's abused anal ring and with a quick swipe spread it and with his hardest thrust yet slammed into his classmate's colon.

"OH... YEAH!" Trini's shout was the last of her intelligible vocalizations as she let out guttural moans and screams. She threw herself back and pulled forward to meet the double thrusts into her front and back passages. Her small, shapely tits jiggled slightly, as Cassie's larger tits flowed with her, their firm shapes held despite the effect of gravity from her position.

The female spectator who'd found her neighbor's prick had dropped to her hands and knees where she faced the trio. Her new friend was on his knees behind her with his hands gripping her hips and her tits bounced as he tried but failed to match RB's pace.

"Oh, ah," Augie said as he handed his beer to Bumpy and stood quickly with the second blanket in hand, "hey, Tina."

She looked at him as he grabbed the blanket and spread it out on the grass, leaving a yard or so between it and the other where her sister was being double-fucked with as much force as her assailants could put into the intrusions being driven into her body.

Tina held her dress over her right shoulder, her purse in her left hand. Unlike her sister's bareness, her visible pubic hair was medium brown and had been trimmed into a heart. Her tan line that indicated that heart was usually hidden was another of the hair-related visual clues to them being not one young woman but two.

"I'm Augie," he said in a soft voice, "you're Tina, right?

She nodded. He touched her hand and she handed him the dress and purse and he quickly handed them to Bumpy, who folded the former and set it on the sofa with the purse on top of it. She stared at her sister with a vacant look but her hand rose to find Augie's when it caressed her shoulder. She bent her neck to her left when his lips found the other shoulder and kissed the top of it then up her neck. His other arm reached around her waist and slid up her stomach. Her right hand found it and traced the back of his palm and didn't stop him as he cupped a right tit that, like everything but the hair on her head and pussy, matched the sister that was being doubly ravaged a few feet in front of her.

"You're beautiful," Augie whispered into her ear as he nibbled on and around it as Trini moaned and Cassie let out her guttural scream as RB's hand slapping her ass forced another loud 'AAAHHH' from Trini.

"Derek's an ass, we're sorry, we didn't know he was who you meant," Augie continued to whisper and nibble and Tina huffed, but encouraged his fingers to pinch her nipple and didn't pull away. She waited as a rapid spasm ran through Trini's body and sweat flew from RB's face, chest and back.

Bumpy and Shakey had appeared either side of Tina and Augie, the latter bent to suck in her left nipple while Bumpy crouched and kissed down her stomach.

"Will you settle for us?" Augie whispered and Tina's body shivered. She released the hand that wrapped her tit and reached behind her. Augie's body flexed as she grabbed his tumescent shaft and pulled.

"What are you going to do?" Another difference, her voice a notch higher on the scale than her sister's.

"Make you feel good," Augie said as Shakey sucked hard on a nipple and Bumpy paused just below her belly button, "are you really a virgin?"

"Uh...," she paused when Trini let out another screamed moan, then her left hand left his and belled into a fist with the pinkie extended, "had, uh, this. Not, uh, what I'm holding."

"Come on," Augie whispered and he pressed and the three of them guided her onto her back on the blanket. Bumpy slid between her legs and kissed up her thighs as he pushed them apart. Shakey knelt to her left and returned to the nipple he'd coaxed to full hardness. Augie's upside down lips met hers as he knelt at her head.