Bookstore Couple Invititation

Story Info
Couple at the bookstore brings me in as a prop.
1.3k words
9.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened in Raleigh NC. I've never written an account of any kind before but then again, I've never experienced anything like this before.

I was at home anticipating an OnlyFans video shoot tentatively scheduled for later when it fell through. This was not unexpected, but I was left horny and in need of relief. I drove into Raleigh and found myself passing Pegasus Adult Bookstore so I pulled in, parked, and paid the $15 to get in. I walked through the pitch black and found an empty couch in one of the video rooms where I sat lightly stroking myself through my pants watching an on-screen redhead get gang banged by a group of guys (very reminiscent of a party I went to last month). Shortly after, I realized this wasn't going to be the relief I needed so I left the building and headed to the parking lot where I saw a mid-40s couple getting out of their truck. He was 6 feet around 250 pounds and she was a stunning 5'6" 120 pound MILF with straight blonde hair...carrying a folded towel...as they headed to the entrance. I reversed course and again paid the $15 entry fee because I had to see where this was going.

Taking a spot on a wall I saw the couple leaving the bathroom where she had changed into a black skin-tight dress that just reached the bottom of her ass with a set of pink bra and panties showing through in places. They entered a room where she unfolded the towel and sat on it. He snuggled in next to her and they relaxed while taking in the movie (couple of black guys with a brunette college girl). For several minutes they slowly stroked each other's arms, thighs, legs, and chests enjoying each other like lovers do. She stroked his cock through his pants and he rubbed her tits over and inside her dress.

Occasionally, she would glance up and around, meeting my eyes outside the door and smiling almost imperceptibly with slightly closed eyes. The game was afoot. I stayed a very respectful distance away, just watching...along with several other men...while they enjoyed their well-deserved attention. Time passed and I noticed the group of watchers was getting larger. Taking the bull by the horns I stepped forward, leaned in to the Hubby and said "I hope you don't mind me watching. You guys look so good." He nodded once and I stepped back to the wall. Contact made.

A 20-something guy entered and stood need to me immediately taking his dick out and stroking it. Blondie smirked while rubbing Hubby so I took it as a good sign and took my dick out and stroked it too. A couple of other guys of various types moved in closer starting to unzip when Hubby annoyingly shooed them away. I had made the cut!

Blondie unzipped Hubby and pulled out his short but fat cock and stroked him openly. Hubby reciprocated by unholstering her large and very soft (foreshadowing) tits, tweaking and rolling her nipples while she breathed more audibly rubbing her closed thighs together. This went on for several more minutes when Blondie sat up and rolled onto her knees and took hubby's cock in her mouth to the hilt.

Their demeanor changed quickly as Hubby held Blondie's head and began fucking her throat commanding her to to "take it! take it slut!" I had a front row seat now....along with 20-something...both of us stroking taking in the sight of her round ass bouncing on her heels while she took dick in her throat. The action soon slowed again and she was seated on the couch openly stroking her Husband's cock and now rubbing her pussy with one leg thrown over hubby's leg and the other spread wide. She was watching me and the young guy more frequently now.

An unspoken signal passed and I stepped forward with the 20-something standing astride her and husband's legs. She reached forward to both of our cocks and started to lean in when hubby said "condoms only." I was out since I didn't have a condom...or so I thought. 20-something pulled out 2 and handed me one (He was my new hero). Condoming up and ready (it was a tight fit...good ego boost), she leaned in and began to alternate her sucking mouth between us while hubby rubbed her everywhere. He encouraged us to touch her but was clear that we were not to put our fingers inside her or get saliva on her. This meant rubbing her everywhere else, thighs, arms, shoulders, back, tits, and nipples, as she moaned and bobbed.

For the next couple of minutes she hopped back and forth between our dicks pulling me forward by my ass and touching us before collapsing back into the couch where she began rubbing her pussy again. A conversation between them passed as they debating fucking. I could barely hear this..but I did hear hubby say "pick one." Blondie immediately rolled to her knees and pressed her perfect round ass into my groin....I had won the lottery! Hubby reminded me no saliva inside her which was completely unnecessary since she was wetter than an Arkansas hot spring in July. She rolled her hips searching for my dick and I obliged finding her hole and pressing in. The condom diminished the feeling slightly so I was free to grip her ass and pound hard and fast. 20-something stroked his dick next to me hoping for a turn that never came. Hubby sat next to her squeezing her tits while they whispered dirty things to each other that I couldn't quite make out over the noise of slapping ass cheeks, moaning, and the movie sound. I was clearly a prop for them and I loved every second of it.

A couple of times i popped out of her pussy and she rolled and bucked her hips wanting it back in...which turned up the heat for me. While fucking her and watching her ass move against me, I reached under and began stroking her clit. She responded by dropping her forehead on to her husband's shoulder, turning her face towards him and gasping breathlessly while they held eye contact. I was at the finish line. Announcing I was going to cum, Hubby commanded I pull out of her. I complied and stoked twice before exploding audibly in the condom...fisting my dick against her still-bouncing ass.

Hubby waited until I finished cumming and as I stepped back, he moved behind her and drove his cock in with a fury. He pounded her so hard the she collapsed into the couch. He ordered her to get her fucking knees up on the couch with a thunderous slap to her ass. I leaned in slightly and he gestured to stay back....my role in their fuck adventure was clearly over. She was cumming through this all of this and he lasted only two or three more strokes before erupting in her pussy with the crowd of men still watching jealously.

He pulled out of her, again loudly slapping her ass, flipped her onto her back, pulled her legs towards him roughly before pushing them back so that her knees were next to her ears. He then dove face first into her twice-fucked hole lapping and licking his own load while she came again.

It was over...really over...they stood and began wiping up. I made an attempt at small talk asking if they were local swingers, if they wanted to meet others, and the like. He curtly stated they were just passing through so I thanked him for sharing, turned abruptly and left.

No names were ever exchanged. I didn't see them exit as I left the parking lot.

I had to write this down before I forgot the details. I think this may have been a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Glad you did ! You never can tell , though it’s likely it is a once in a lifetime experience , hopefully you’ll have many more over the years!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good read. You doing her was a turn on despite Hubby being somewhat of a spoiler.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i loved it,wish it was my wife taking a good fucking

Midnight53Midnight5312 months ago

That’s how the thing happens… the first, but definitely not the last.

We have been there, done that….. me and my wife.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Our Journey Pt. 01 The beginning of a housewife's transformation to hotwife.in Loving Wives
How to Program My Wife A Hypnotist changes my wife's attitude.in Loving Wives
An Adult Book Store Adventure Clare and her husband take their marriage to another level.in Loving Wives
Wife's Sex Tape with the Ex I find a sex tape of my wife with her giant-dicked ex.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories