Bookstore Fun

Story Info
I had a great time at the bookstore.
1k words
4.44
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is for entertainment purposes only, please play responsibly in real life.

It was a boring day, and I wanted some excitement.

I had finished my housework and I was feeling pretty horny. I fired up the computer and headed to my favorite adult site. I was checking out some gloryhole porn and it was just driving me crazy! I could see myself kneeling and sucking cock in public, or having a random cock fill my ass through a hole in the wall. I knew that I had to try and find some gloryhole action.

I live in a smaller city, and there isn't much for adult entertainment other than regular strip clubs, and not a bathhouse any closer than 100 miles. There are a few bookstores in town, but I'd never been in the arcade of any of them. So I started an internet search for gloryholes in my town. There really wasn't much I could find at first, but then I found some reviews of one of the local bookstores, and it sounded wild! People sucking and fucking, couples on occasion. I noted the location and started to get ready.

I figured I should get ready for anything, so I hit the shower and gave myself an enema just in case. After the shower, I started working my ass to loosen it up for my dildo and spent a while teasing my asshole until it was ready for anything and I was ready to cum. I wanted to last longer, so I grabbed my cock and jacked it til I came, and licked my hands clean, I love the taste of cum. After that I put the address into my map and made my way there.

It was a seedy little adult bookstore, and my first impression was that this was going to be a bust. The place looked deserted, was cramped and messy looking, and I almost walked out, but I was super horny and I wasn't about to give up this chance, so I walked up to the counter. It was 5 bucks for a twenty minute token, so I grabbed two. The counter lady smiled, put her headphones on and went back to her book.

I walked into the back, and I didn't see anyone. The booths were in pretty bad condition, but the videos worked so I clicked around until I found a movie with a guy getting spitroasted by two huge guys. I didn't see any glory holes, so I left the door cracked and took out my dick and started slowly stroking.

After a few minutes, I looked over and saw this guy watching me jack off, so I told him to come in. He got down and licked his way up my shaft to my cockhead, swirling his tongue around the head before he went all the way down to the base of my dick. It felt great, but that's not what I was here for, so I asked him if I could suck him off. He took my cock out of his mouth and said he needed to go grab something first.

I waited and he never came back, I don't know why or what happened, but as I was waiting (door open jacking) another guy walked into my booth and put his cock in my face! I started on his balls, sucking both in my mouth as I stroked his hard dick. He let out a shuddery moan, and I pulled his balls out of my mouth and saw the precum on his cockhead, so I tongued it off his slit. I didn't even glance at his face as I took him down my throat.

His cock was pretty big, and filled my throat as I worked him deeper. I gagged at the halfway point and had to back off for a second, but the spit made it easier to get the whole thing down my throat the second time. I could feel him get even harder as gently grabbed my head and slowly pulled his cock back until the head was in my mouth. I nodded my head and he slowly pushed his dick back down my throat. Then he started to fuck my throat, his pubes pressing into my nose on each thrust.

I was in heaven as his hard cock fucked my throat, drool dripping from the corners of my mouth. He stopped and pushed his dick as deep as he could down my throat, his balls smashed against my chin, then he looked down at my drool covered face and asked if he could fuck me. With his cock still in my mouth, I nodded yes. Then I unburied his cock from my mouth and turned around, got into position, face down ass up and spread my cheeks.

I heard him spit and felt it hit my twitching, horny hole, and he started slowly rubbing his cock against my asshole. I had prepared and I think I surprised him when I grabbed it and shoved it into my ass, cause he lost his balance a bit and he was balls deep in one thrust. It stung for a sec, but I started throwing my ass back as he started power fucking me. I LOVE getting fucked in the ass, and his cock was one of the nicest I'd had! I just melted into the floor as he pounded my ass. I could feel his cock swell after a few minutes of the best ass fucking I've ever had, and I told him I wanted his cum in my ass.

That pushed him over the edge. He shoved it in to the base and I could feel him as he unloaded a ton of cum in my ass. He pulled his cock out and before I knew it, he was gently licking my twitching asshole before sucking the cum out of it, and that made me shoot my load all over the floor. I turned around and sucked his cock back into my mouth to clean it up, as I did I noticed a couple guys watching at the door, holding each other's cocks. They quickly went into the next booth and the sounds of fucking soon followed. Me and my buddy cleaned each other up and went our separate ways, but I know I'll be going back whenever I can.