A Welcome Surprise at My Door

Story Info
A married man remembering fun times with a huge black cock.
2.7k words
4.57
12.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a member of the middle aged, happily married crowd, sometimes life can still get predictable and even a little stale. The same dinners, the same conversations, the same sex...

Not that I'm not going to knock or refuse it, but from time to time a little something different seems like it might be just what the doctor ordered.

My wife and I have been married for almost twenty years and there's nothing that would make me betray our relationship or her trust in me, except in a fantasy or a very clear and fond memory from my past. I personally don't feel that having a favored fantasy or remembering past experiences while masturbating is anything remotely close to being unfaithful.

We have discussed some of our past experiences, sometimes in great detail, and it can be fun to share those with each other as a kind of foreplay occasionally. I have been totally open with any questions she's asked about my past sexual experiences and believe she has too, except she won't give the gory details I so crave. I find it super hot to hear about what she was into and what got her off before we were together. I am far more voyeuristic than she and I dare say the one of us that was way more wild.

One of my absolute favorite encounters I had over twenty years ago is still in the front of my mind and has provided me with hours of pleasure and frustration, all at the same time. I'd like to share that one in particular with you.

I moved around the country for work while I was single during my late twenties and early thirties. This provided some excellent opportunities to play with various partners of every persuasion, and I did. I was respectful and discreet with peoples lives and expected the same. I tried to avoid married people altogether. While I or my partner may be ok with something, their partner may not be, and I didn't want to cause a divorce or have to contend with someone who could let jealously get the better of them.

In early 2003 I landed in a small southern city of about forty-five thousand people, where I had family. My work kept me busy and I wasn't close to them so I didn't have to worry about crossing paths very often. I'd been on the west coast in the Bay Area and had lots of dirty fun there that I wasn't quite ready to give up just yet. There were lots of crazy fun country girls to play with and a few well endowed guys that weren't afraid to explore their sexuality as well.

Meeting women to fuck was no problem. Waitresses, cashiers at the corner convenience store, the occasional friend of a coworker, many situations and opportunities arose regularly and I took advantage of all that I could. Being bisexual in the south can be difficult and even dangerous at times. Someone might have proclivities that don't jive with their self created image and they haven't mastered their emotions or their ability to express their desires without being inundated with guilt that turns into outwardly hostile behavior later on. So I handled any male encounters with kid gloves, to put it lightly.

After a few months of hetero encounters, I had desires I needed to deal with and decided to try the "800 Chat Line" route to get some relief. You know the type... "Say your name and what you're into after the beep." and then you could scroll through listing and ads with your phone keys and leave messages for other people. Fun way to spend an evening alone sometimes. Lots of hilarious stuff folks would record looking for a partner to have some fun with!

I was honest about myself and my expectations. "30 year old white male, bisexual with an oral fixation. Discreet and clean guys with big cocks will move to the front of the line. No married men and no thugs. Reciprocation isn't necessary"

Pretty straightforward. I got a ton of messages almost immediately.

"Is six inches not big enough for you?"

"What if my wife knows and says it's ok?" And my favorite... "Can we meet at a hotel up the road in the next town, tonight? I only have tonight available and have to be home later. I'm not married though! Once you have a room, leave me a message and I'll head that way." I kid you not. Guy was shitfaced drunk and whispering. Noooo! Not married. Never.

I finally got a message one evening that had me excited and raring to go.

"45 year old bisexual and single guy, well endowed. Daytime hookups work out best for me." Boom! Right up my ally. I replied to his message with my phone number and that I was home all week on vacation. Small apartment in the middle of town with plenty of out of the public eye parking. Call me."

My phone rang last then a half hour later. He was well spoken, direct and sounded like someone I'd be friends with. He said tomorrow at lunchtime would work out great for him and I said the same. I gave him my address and settled down for the night.

The next morning I showered and made sure my place was presentable. I chose an all oral straight porn DVD to play if he was interested and chilled a couple of beers. At noon, just as we agreed, he knocked on my door. I looked through the peephole and was stunned. When I opened the door, I probably looked like a kid on Christmas morning. I have a strong attraction to black men. Not so much the guy himself or even his physical appearance. I like big black cocks, and here on my porch, walking into my apartment was a six foot tall, thin and well kept black man wearing a nice shirt and tie, suit pants, polished shoes and a watch that cost more than some folks car.

I welcomed him inside and asked if he wanted a beer or a soft drink. He declined and said "I don't want to seem hurried but I have to meet a client in an hour and fifteen minutes. I'm an attorney." I showed him to the couch and sat down. He remained standing and stepped in front of me. I was a little nervous. It had been a while since I'd done this and I usually knew the other guy at least a little. The whole situation had me super excited and I was ready to get started. I asked,

"You want to watch a porn while we do this?" He said sure, so I turned on the tube and hit play on the cued up DVD.

I reached up and pulled his waist closer to me and pressed my face against his crotch. His dick was soft but it was very evident where it was. I asked if I could take it out and see it and he said "Please do." with a smile. I unsnapped the clasp of his pants and pulled the zipper down as he shrugged off the leather braces he used instead of a belt. His pants dropped to the floor and like he'd practiced the move a few times, he stepped back and kicked each foot just enough to get his feet out and used the suspenders to keep them from piling up on the carpet. He placed them over the back of the chair beside the couch and turned back to face me and said "Now, take out my cock and get me hard."

I tugged at his boxers and as the fell to the floor, I was greeted with an amazing and beautiful sight. His cock was still flaccid and was about seven inches long. It was pretty thick and I could see lots of veins starting to pop out. His balls were shaven and hung quite low and looked big and heavy. I leaned forward and grasped his balls with one hand while grabbing the shaft and raising the tip up so I could get a better look at this monster. When I did this he placed a hand on my head and pulled me closer to his growing cock. I opened my mouth and took as much as o could and sucked gently on him and he started growing in my mouth. I kneaded his balls and squeezed his shaft while I kept my tongue busy on the head.

I pulled back a little to take a look and he grabbed his cock and lightly slapped it across my face. This made freaked me out a little because no one had ever done that to me before. Everyone else I had ever given head to was either tense until they came or they were really relaxed but timid. This was nowhere in my wheelhouse but I liked it. I told him "Rub the shaft all over my face. I want to feel your big heavy cock on me." I opened my mouth wide and held out my tongue nice and flat so he could get it nice and wet and so I could taste him.

He put his balls on my mouth and told me to suck them, which I did happily. Rolling them around on my tongue and sucking one, then the other into my mouth. I reached for his shaft and he pulled away and said "You suck it how I like it. Put your hands down and open your mouth." I bent a little and put my hands beside my knees, threw my head back and opened wide. He began slowly stroke his cock which had grown to a nice, fat, nine inches and about two inches thick. Almost Shane Diesel but not as fat. Absolutely perfect.

He rested the tip on my nose and told me to lick his cock. "Lick the shaft of my cock and then suck the head into your mouth. Do it over and over and not too fast." I began to do what he told me and as he pushed forward and squeezed a huge stream of precum from the tip and slid it around around on my waiting tongue. So salty but sweet. I love when a guy has lots of precum and it gets everywhere. One of my favorite things to do when edging is to just let mine flow and lube my cock while I rub it. I lick it up after a bit and it almost always sends me over the top and I get to lick up my cum from my hands. Love it.

My guest pushed his cock into my mouth and grabbed both sides of my head and began gently fucking my face. I closed my eyes and relaxed, hoping he wouldn't push too far and hit my gag reflex. He said "Open your eyes and look at me while we see how far down you can take this cock."

I looked into his eyes and he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth, past my tongue and into the top of my throat. Surprisingly I didn't gag and he kept pushing forward while pulling my face closer towards his groin. I tried to flatten my tongue and move it a little to give him even more pleasure and when I did, he suddenly pushed harder and I felt his pubes on my nose and cheeks. He started fucking my throat and his pendulous balls started slapping my beard gently. He was holding my head and making me fuck his cock with my face. I forced myself back so I could take a fresh look at his huge cock and he pushed my face back down where he liked it again. He said "That's a good boy. Suck my dick like a white bitch. I'm going to fill your throat with my cum, are you ready?"

And I pulled away and gulped a breath in and said "I really want you to cum on my face and in my mouth so I can taste you. Please cum in my mouth."

This did something to him and he let go of my face and pushed my forehead back and said "Open your fucking mouth. Stick out your tongue and lick my cock head while I jerk off into your slut mouth." I reached for his balls and grabbed one hip with the other hand and pulled him a little closer. He was stroking that big beautiful cock just inches away from me and holding my head back with one hand. I started telling him "I want your cum so bad, I want to taste your fucking hot cum. Please. Cum in my mouth for me." and he started grunting and shaking as I saw his balls suck up into his groin and he threw back his head and the first huge rope of salty cum squirted out across my face, missing my mouth entirely. His cock grew in girth and the head shined it was so hard. I didn't want to waste any of my reward, so I wrapped my lips around it and pulled him closer by his spasming balls. He let out another grunt and a second and then a third blast of cum filled my greedy mouth. I pulled back a little, mouth wide open and pushed some of his load out of my mouth as another strong spurt landed across my nose and cheeks. He was still jacking his cock onto my face when our eyes met and I swallowed while wiping my face with one hand. I licked a little off my fingers and then grabbed his still pulsating cock and smeared his cum all over it while rubbing him all over my face. I opened my mouth again and sucked in half of his cock. I began to jerk his shaft and bob my head so he could get it all out.

To my surprise, he said "Push a couple of your fingers into my ass and push on me, now! I m going to cum again!"

I crossed my fingers like I was wishing for luck and pushed them into his asshole. It wasn't hard at all. He was relaxed and obviously liked it. I pushed my fingers in until my knuckles were touching his hole and I felt his prostate at my fingertips. I pushed on it and rubbed it whole fucking his cock with my face and he let out a yell as his cock jolted and swelled again and he started pumping what felt like a juice box full of his cum into my mouth. He was shaking and jerking as I continued to press and rub his gland. He just kept rocking his hips towards my mouth and I could feel the cum forcing its way up through his shaft and then the head swell as it squirted into my mouth again. He finally pushed me away and fell back into the couch cushion behind him.

I asked him if I could lick him clean and he said yes. I spent a good five minutes licking up and down his cock, occasionally taking the head into my mouth and sucking lightly and the pulling back so it would "pop" when it came out. This made him shudder each time and he said "That's it. Clean my cock good and I'll let you do it again someday." That's exactly what I wanted to hear too. Sadly though, I didn't get the chance to pleasure him again before the job took me elsewhere.

That's been almost twenty years ago. I married and have left that part of my life behind and I miss it terribly sometimes. The warmth and taste of a big warm cock in my mouth. The flavor of another man's cum in my mouth and the especially the full feeling and pleasure of a thick cock pounding my ass. My wife dons a strapon and takes care of my urges pretty regularly but it's just not the same as when the cock you're sucking finally has had enough and blows up in your mouth, is it?! Maybe if I behave and buy her a pool and a Yukon she'll let me have a weekend out? We'll see....