Bookworm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A waiter interrupted them, asking if they were ready to order. Carrie blushed deeply, setting her empty glass down, and Saul disposed of the man, indicating they needed a few more minutes. He poured Carrie some real wine, into the same glass, and she sipped it gratefully.

Despite what she had said, she did know enough about wine to know that this was a nice one, and took away the taste of the task just completed. It might also lower her inhibitions she thought, and smiled to think that given what she had already done sober, it was hard to think what else could be left to concede to, drunk or not.

"Carrie, you are exquisite - more so than I think you realise," Saul began, his voice low and conspiratorial.

"Your body is enchanting and capable of heights of pleasure you have yet to encounter. Your mind is as dark as mine, and capable of depths of depravity I am keen to plumb."

His speech was elaborate, but he was talking so earnestly they rang true as his own words and she didn't for a second think he was putting on airs. She knew she was dirtier than she had ever fully explored - until recently. She wanted him to help her find out. She nodded slightly at him, chewing her lip.

"How do you know me? I don't recognise you..." Carrie felt certain she would have noticed him if she'd seen him before - his intensity was striking and she had been single for a long time.

"I write in your library sometimes, but I have stayed out of sight. When I saw that you were beautiful and quiet, I took an interest. You are beguiling."

"Who is Angela?"

Carrie heard her pointed question with embarrassment. She sounded like a jealous and suspicious wife. Suspicious was not the right word, she thought, since she had seen him with her own eyes up to his balls in the girl's arsehole. And wife certainly did not capture what Carrie was to him - but what was that exactly?

"Angela was much like you, Carrie," Saul began, without a hint of apology or shame in his eyes.

He produced a box from the inner pocket of his jacket where it hung on the chair. A small black velvet box. His hands looked strong and masterful holding it, and Carrie wanted them on her body again. She was spellbound by the box.

"Angela has one of these. It means she agrees to do as I say, and play my games. When she no longer wants to, if she meets someone or tires of playing, she is free to remove it and send it back."

As he said this, Saul opened the box to reveal a ring - Carrie was aware of the cliche they were enacting in this restaurant, but also awestruck by the little object and what he was explaining it stood for. It was a shiny smooth black material, maybe obsidian or glass. He held it out to her.

"Angela is not the only woman who wears one."

Carrie turned that over in her head just like she turned and inspected the black ring with her fingers. On the inside surface, the word 'Gamma' was engraved around the curve. Saul saw her looking, and by way of explanation said,

"Angela's says Beta.

There are various rings. This one is yours if you choose to wear it."

Carrie was watching Saul's face intently as he spoke - he was earnest and excited. She still wanted him.

"It's not a normal relationship by any means, but it's what I can offer. It's never my intention to cause you genuine pain or anguish, and you are free to leave at any time. However, if you wear the ring you must obey all the commands I give, and to fail is to renounce the status the ring bestows. There will be no more commands."

"Likewise," Saul continued, "Consider this a crossroads. If you choose not to put this ring on, I will not ask anything more of you. Think carefully before deciding."

Carrie had identified the finger it fitted on best, and for all his grand warnings, she was wearing it and smiling at him by the time he'd finished his speech.

"I love it," she beamed at him, and she encompassed more than just the ring in her statement. Her adventures with Angela so far had been highly erotic, if new, and Carrie was already aware that she wasn't looking for anything ordinary. Now that she had met Saul she was keener than anything for their games to continue. He seemed happy sharing her, and in truth it turned her on a great deal watching him pound Angela. Who had the Alpha ring though? That was her main thought.

Saul seemed genuinely delighted and relieved with her decision, and they toasted it cheerfully, his eyes on the ring shining on her finger.

"One final task for you before we choose some dinner then, Carrie."

Saul was giving her the intense look that made her heart rate increase.

"Give me your phone..."

Carrie retrieved it, unlocked it and handed it to him. He entered his number before continuing.

"Go and expel the cum you've been holding inside for me. Before you do, call me on this number and put the phone on speaker so I can hear you."

Carrie was blushing hard just hearing him describe the task. She was picturing him sitting here, taking the call in the middle of the restaurant, and trying to maintain a neutral expression as he listened to Carrie squirting his cum back out of her arse. She pictured her walk back to the table afterwards, meeting his eye with humiliated lust.

Carrie stood and kissed him on the cheek, as though she couldn't bear to leave him for even a few minutes, and said, "Be right back."

She felt his eyes on her as she left, and she fidgeted with the ring on her finger as she made her way back to the toilets, between the other tables. She had committed to obeying the tasks and was now wearing the ring of obedience - her mind returned to the crude double entendre of the task from a week ago, when she'd left him the polaroid in The Ring. Had Angela seen that? Carrie's head was fit to burst with thoughts, and that brought her back to the task at hand. She would relieve some pressure before their meal, while he listened, and hurry back to him, her commander in chief.

*******

If you enjoyed this story, please give it a rating or send some happy feedback. Thanks.