All Comments on 'Bookworm Ch. 05'

by evilbread666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boo!!!

nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How shallow are these characters? Brenda wants a guy with a huge dick and Mitch is reluctant to fall for her because of her stature. It makes the story somewhat bland when the characters lack complexity.

Nonetheless, there appears to be an agonizing longing within Mitch that keeps me wanting to read more. The thirst he has for Brenda even after he's been fed by Trish is sexy. I hope that in the next chapter, Brenda and Mitch dismiss the fear of a little change and the fear of losing the image society wants them to have.

The idea of a big breasted girl and a slender man leeching on to her for dear life makes me incredibly wet. I need those two to realize the amazing sexual chemistry that lies within. And that life is more than a big dick and a perfect model body. Life is so much more when there is sexual chemistry. Sexual chemistry is that glorious high we can't get enough of. If these two connect, your story will not end, in fact... that's when it will begin. Mitch is desperately famished. Brenda has so much to offer. Let her quench the aching need, she wants and NEEDS it just as badly.

As a big breasted girl myself, I absolutely enjoy breastfeeding my slender man. Most importantly, I relish on the undeniable craving I see in his innocent, youthful face EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm holding him and he is beneath me. My dear God, my body feels magnetic to his, so much I can feel the heat radiating of our bodies. It's a connection superior to any others I've had. I will feed him and smother him and kiss him and hug him and stroke his little face and fucking love him forever and ever. I want to be his only mommy. Just saying'.

Sincerely,

Girl with the melted heart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

to the melted heart girl comment holy shit girl whoever your guy is he is one lucky guy!!!! its hard to find a chick with a breastfeeding fetish like me also. Your so open about it too sounds like you enjoy it. Most of us can only fantasize and read about it haha. Reading your comment alone got me going. I liked this story a lot hope this isn't the end for Brenda and mich. would like to see some titty breastfeeding action there. please continue this sorry. You did a nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I hope there are more chapters to come? This just seems nowhere near finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oh god. That poor Brenda. Her heart is about to be destroyed BBC the arsehole with the big dick. What a cliffhanger T_T

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userevilbread666@evilbread666
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=44772186 Willing to write other fantasies. Don't hesitate to make requests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bookworm Ch. 04 Previous Part
Bookworm Series Info