Boom Boom and Band Camp

Story Info
Margie and I Have an Unplanned Meeting.
1.2k words
4.34
4.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was July 3, 1976, the day prior to Bicentennial Day in America. My sister was at band camp in Lawrence, Kansas on the KU campus. July 3 was her last day. That morning my folks and I drove up to take her home.

My sister and folks arranged for a special campus and town tour at 11:00 AM. I was attending the archrival school in August; I had no interest in a campus and town tour. The tour was 2 hours. I was going to entertain myself by watching TV in my sister's dorm floor common area. Since check out began at 8:00 AM the day before Independence Day no one was around to compete for my TV viewing at 11:00.

I settled in. Then Margie showed up.

I heard someone approach and there she was. Margie was smiling with a lit cigarette in her right hand.

"Margie, what a surprise to see you here."

"Hi Mike. I'm a band camp counselor. Great to see you."

Margie was dressed in a white linen button up top, red shorts and sandals. Her blonde hair went well with the outfit. Her Eisenhower grin glowed. As always, her D cup boobs looked great and huge. The blouse was a thin linen material. The type where the brassiere pattern is perceivable.

We chatted a bit. This was her second time at band camp. She was a counselor directing the first-time band camp students. It sounded more like herding cats. Margie mentioned she had a private room.

Then she said. "I need to get something from my room. See you real quick."

A couple of minutes she returned. Her boobs bounced with every step. She removed her bra. Margie's nipples protruded through the garment. Her blouse was unbuttoned to below her rib cage.

She bent over when she got close to me. Her boobs looked magnificent without a bra. Margie stuck out her hand. It held 3 condoms.

"These are for you. I'm on the Pill, but I don't want to take chances."

"You did not buy them for anyone else?" I queried.

"Nope. They are only for you. I saw your sister's name on the camp roster. She told me about her campus tour and you not participating. I hoped you would be here. Let's go to my room. The door has a lock."

"Let's." I replied eagerly.

We fast walked down the hallway to her room.

Margie burst into the room, dropped the condoms, turned around and gave me a firm lip lock wrapping her hands around my neck.

After a few seconds my left hand slipped inside her blouse and covered most of her right boob. She went "ummm."

My thumb and index finger rubbed her right nipple. Margie "ummmed" louder.

Not be to out done Margie unzipped my shorts, slipped her hand behind my underwear, gripped my love muscle.

After about 5 seconds I suggested we part and remove our clothes.

She agreed.

Margie started to unzip her shorts. She was not wearing underwear.

Instead of removing my clothes I unbuttoned her blouse. My mouth locked onto her left boob. She groaned and shivered. My left hand began massaging her right boob. Margie groaned and shivered more.

"My turn" she whispered.

I stepped away.

Margie slid her shorts down her legs and stepped out of her sandals. She stood naked before me.

She yanked my dark blue Izod over my head. Next, she slid my tan shorts and underwear down my legs. Stepping out of my topsiders. I was naked as well.

We resumed passionately kissing.

I made the first move. My fingers surrounded her breasts and moved on her nipples like a jellyfish swimming in the ocean. Margie purred. I continued with the jellyfish motion. Her purring increased.

My tongue moved down her face, neck and began circling her right areola. She "ummmed".

Not to be out done Margie's hands gripped my shaft slowly giving it an up and down motion.

I pushed her back on her dorm bed. Margie propped herself up on her forearms. I spread her legs and gave her slit a long, slow lick. She shuddered.

My hands played with her boobs while my licking picked up the pace.

She shuddered more and began to moan. Soon Margie's right hand pushed my head closer to her slit.

I started sucking all over her clit and slit. Margie grabbed my hair with both hands for a few seconds. Then she removed her hands, squeezed her thighs around my head, bent down and whispered "Stop!" between her gritted teeth. She was wet, very wet.

After pausing to catch her breath she begged "Fuck me now."

Without waiting for a response Margie stood up, walked to the condoms and picked one up off the floor.

I stood up. She was so excited to get a rubber she tore the packaging with her teeth.

Margie tried to slide the rubber on my bulging cock. It did not slide on easily.

She fell to her knees to suck and lubricate my cock. After taking my cock in her mouth all the way four times she slid the rubber on with ease.

Margie fell back onto her bed.

"Fuck me you stud" she cooed.

I crawled on top of her and slid my cock in her slit.

I pumped her hard. Margie raised her mid-section to meet my cock. There was a slapping sound with each pump.

It did not take me long to cum four times. She came shortly thereafter five times.

I pulled out and rolled to one side. We both panted for about a minute catching our respective breathes.

"That was great. It was so intense." Margie strained to say between breaths.

"I was. I've never come this hard. I still have some left in me."

"There is? I'm going to suck you dry and swallow it all" Margie beamed.

"If you can."

"Just watch me. Lay back on my bed while I do my magic."

We switched places on Margie's bed. She slid off the condom and dropped it on the floor.

She got between my legs. Margie started moving her mouth up and down on my cock. Her right hand covered what her mouth did not.

She went at it as intensely as we when screwed.

I came two or three times. I was done.

Margie smiled. She opened her mouth. A glob of cum was on her tongue.

She swallowed it in one gulp.

Margie said, "See I swallowed it all!" She had a big grin on her face.

"Move over so we can hug" Margie said excitedly.

We lay together, embracing for a few minutes.

I glanced at my watch. It was 12:45.

"My sister and folks will return soon. Time to get dressed. Let's load up your car."

We quickly got dressed. A luggage trolley was in the common area. We got most of her things on the trolley.

After loading her car, I guided the luggage trolley to the elevator. Margie grabbed at my butt. My right hand guided the luggage trolly. My left hand stroked her boobs.

We got all her stuff on the luggage trolley the second go round.

My sister and folks pulled up as we finished loading her car.

Everyone exchanged pleasantries. That did not last long. My folks were in a hurry to go.

As I got in my folks' car Margie said "Mike, thanks so much for helping me load my car. I'll take you out to lunch or something."

"You don't have to do that."

"I insist" she said with a wicked grin.