Boot Ch. 05

Story Info
The next step.
2k words
4.68
4.4k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shame245
Shame245
11 Followers

Please enjoy this next part, if you haven' read parts 1 to 4 please do they should help you understand.

For those of you that have waited. I'm sorry for the delay, real life got in the way.

A chill runs down my spine. My senses are picking up the smell of leather from the hood I'm wearing. I feel a slight pain in my wrists where the metal hand cuff's keep them restrained behind my back. My shoulders are starting to ache. My eyes are covered by the hood. My mouth isn't covered but it is dry with nerves. The only sound I can hear is the roaring of my own pulse. I'm not really sure how long I've been standing here.

Here is a basement room of the terrace house across the road from my own basement flat. I know the owner of this house as Mistress and I've agreed to... I'm not quite sure what.

I jerk as a warm hand grabs my left wrist. I hear a faint click then the hand lets go. There is nothing again until I hear a slow steady clicking. About 5 clicks after it starts I feel my wrists being tugged up. It's slow and steady. I call out for help, for who ever it is to stop but there is no response just the clicking. At first bending my arms can accommodate the movement but I soon realise I'll need to lean forward. The clicking keeps going until I'm bent over and my arms are lifted straight up. I manage to keep my balance by hanging from my wrists. The edges of the cuffs are digging in. No one responds to my calls to stop or help. My left hand feels like it's going numb so I try to adjust my position, the cuffs aren't too tight so I have some wrist movement and can adjust where the pressure is applied a little bit. The numbness starts to fade a bit.

After a short while I hear the unmistakable click of heels on floor someone is approaching from my right. "Please can you releases my hands I think I'm loosing feeling."

I feel a hand press on the back of my head.

A voice starts right by my ear. "No, you need to be punished for being a dirty boy and not looking after my equipment properly. I thought you were better than that."

"Mistress I'm sorry, I cleaned the leather but forgot the laces. I'm sorry."

"Stop whining boy. I would tell you to take it like a man but you obviously aren't one. You accepted my offer so now we shall act on it. Cindy his uniform."

There is a fluttering feeling on top of my feet. Someone's is undoing my shoe laces. Then I feel a push at the back of my right knee forcing my leg to bend and my heel to lift. As it does so I feel my right shoe pulled off. The left follows in the same manner.

"Wha....what are you doing?"

"You need to be stripped for your new uniform." Came the sultry response right by my ear.

I felt fingers at my belt as it was released, then my fly was unzipped and the button almost ripped off as the waist of my trousers was harshly pulled open and then down. With some rather forceful movement my trousers were ripped free of my legs. The action took my socks as well I think.

"Tighty whities I see. Oh how cute." Came Mistresses voice. "And is that a slight bulge I see.... Some part of you seems to be enjoying this."

I couldn't deny it. It wasn't just the leather and the licking and worshiping of feet I liked. There was also always a slight tingle imagining the person in charge above those feet. In my dreams, when I could make them out that person was usually a woman.

"Shirt then briefs I think Cindy." Mistress stated as she moved away. I think Cindy must be on the floor under me as I feel her two hands reach up to undo the buttons on my shirt.

The next thing I know is a pointed leather covered boot toe is being pushed into my mouth. "Kiss and suck boy. This is the job you agreed to do."

My wrists are up in the air, I'm bent over at the waist with someone below me unbuttoning my shirt. I have a boot toe in my mouth and I actually love it. The smooth, soft supple leather, over a warm foot. Who cares what else is happening.

I hear Mistress, "Good boy." I feel happy. Then I feel Cindy? Pull down my briefs leaving them around my knees. As I spring free, the next thing I feel is warm wet lips wrapped around my end. A hand grips my shaft and then a tongue starts to lick around me. I'm shocked and stop paying attention to the boot until I feel a light tap on the back of my head. "You're here for my boots not to enjoy yourself. Keep going."

I start trying to put all of my attention into worshipping the boot amd foot in front of me but it is hard to concentrate. Cindy seems to be trying hard to distract me. The toe of the boot is replaced by a heel. As it starts to thrust in and out of my mouth. The hand and the mouth on me start to work in sink. I can feel myself building. I'm loosing focus and I can't help it. Cindy's hand releases me then her mouth starts to really suck and take in more of me. I feel my head start to push against the top of her throat. She has no gag reflex at all as I feel the muscles of her throat start to swallow me. The contractions and suction combine to take me over the edge. I grunt at the boot heel in my mouth as I shoot straight into Cindy. She keeps sucking as I pulse two or three times more. With a gasp she pulls off. I start to wither, not just my cock but my whole body. The cuffs hurt as most of my weight is suspended from them.

"Come on boy, you should not let yourself be distracted. My boots still need attention."

I sigh, try to pull myself together and then started on the boot.

"Finish the job Cindy." Something is wrapped around me at the base of my cock behind my scrotum. Then I felt my flaccid member inserted into something else and there was a distinct click. "What the fuck."

The boot was taken from my mouth. Then I felt hands at the back of my hood. I was being released? Laces undone the hood was pulled off. The light levels were blinding. As my eyes adjusted I could see I was in a white room. There seems to be alot of chrome about. I looked up straight at the soles off the pair of boots that had started this adventure. Behind them Mistress was sat in a black leather and chrome chair grinning down at me. "You have such sweet brown eyes. But you did a poor job on my boots. I was thinking of letting you off your punishment but..... not now." She slid off the chair. "Cindy went for a special walk this morning, just in case."

Mistress patted the seat as she stepped to the side. Cindy, the big blonde I'd seen earlier, who has man-handled me down here, who I think had just given me a quick blow job and locked my cock up, grinned as she hitched herself up, settled herself back in the chair then crossed her knees to present me with a mud caked, shiney white, kitten heeled ankle boot.

Mistress looks down at me with a half sneer on her lips. "I leant her a pair of my boots, as my boot boy it is your job to make sure they are returned to me in sparkling form."

I couldn't look her in the eye. I tried but there was such dominance and dismissal, my will just disintegrated. Looking at Cindy all I could read was joy. She looked so happy to be degrading me.

A tentative lick proved that the mud on the boots had hardened. Pulling back my lips I had a tentative nibble with my teeth. A section of mud flaked off into my mouth and started to dissolve on my tongue. I spat it out and received a slap on my exposed backside. "You are a filthy boy. Spitting in my nice clean room. Swallow it."

I try again. Another quick nibble, the mud flake starts to break down on my tongue. The taste isn't actually too bad and with the little bit of saliva it forms a smooth paste. I swallow quickly. Not too bad. I can do this. With a bit more will I start to deal with the rest of the mud.

As I'm starting to get into it, the smell of leather and feet starts to be released. This is what got me here. My enthusiasm definitely starts building. A hand lightly runs down my back. "Good boy."

As I really get in to it the light touch moves up my arms to my aching wrists. The cuffs of my shirt are undone. Then in one quick moment there are a couple of clicks and as my arms fall my shirt is pulled free.

Without my wrists supporting me I fall forward impaling my mouth on the small heel of the boot I'm working on. My knees buckle but then I feel Mistress behind me. Her knees are against my back, her hands are on my shoulders. "Stop boy, Cindy the other foot."

There is a swishing of stocking legs rubbing together and Cindy swaps which leg is over which. I'm presented with another muddy, white, leather kitten-heeled ankle boot. With no hesitation this time I begin to clean.

Mistress stays tight behind me, lightly rubbing my shoulders and hair. "Good boy. Isn't he doing well Cindy."

In my peripheral vision I see Cindy nod and smile as she pushes my Mistresses boot firmly into my face and I start to lick and worship the boot. My wrists may ache, my left hand is slightly numb, I am kneeling nearly naked in a basement but I think I'm actually happy. The only other downside that is starting to be a problem is that as I begin to enjoy this the restraint on my member is making itself more painfully known.

After about 5 minutes Mistress pulls back on my head lifting it away from the boot.

"Cindy pass me the cloth and the water bottle." Cindy opens the bottle as she passes it. Mistress pours a small amount on the cloth she is given. "You are a messy boy." She says with a hint of a smile in her voice before quickly and harshly wiping my face.

"Swill and swallow." She says as she presents the bottle to my lips.

I follow her orders and try to clean my mouth of remaining mud. After I swallow she pulls my head back. "Open for inspection."

I do and Mistress uses two fingers to move my lips around and inspect.

"Good boy. Well done. Now I think Cindy needs to be rewarded. Both feet on the floor, knees wide and lift your skirt girl."

Cindy follows Mistress's orders. Mistress places a hand on each side of my head and forces me to look at Cindy's pale blue lace panties and the bulging 7 inch cock they contain.

"She gave you pleasure now it's up to you to return the favour."

I'm in shock, I briefly try to struggle and try to shake my head. But Mistress's hands hold tight. "Your mine now. You agreed. You will do what I tell you. Or you can give it all up, walk naked back to your old frustrated life with your cock all locked up and no chance of getting at the key."

I look down at my member straining against it's cage. It seems to like what is happening. I may as well go with it.

"I'll stay Mistress. I am yours."

"Good boy."

Shame245
Shame245
11 Followers