Boot Ch. 07

Story Info
The end of consequence?
2.7k words
4.38
2.8k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shame245
Shame245
11 Followers

Hello again at last, sorry it's been so long but the real world and s**t happens.

I hope you like this, the 7th instalment, it's mostly disposition but it is the next part.

------------‐----‐--------------------------------------------

It feels like it's been hours, I'm so muddled, but I can finally rest, sort off. That's really all I can try to do. Well that and smell the leather, shoes and foot odours around me.

I'm propped up in one side of a narrow wardrobe. From the light coming in though the cracks between the doors, in front of me I can see a beautiful row of 6 pairs of sleak, sharp, eye watering stilleto heels. The left hand, white pair of court shoes have an arch of crimson visible beyond the heel. The stitching in the fine grained white leather, is so fine its hardly visible. The second pair are the lowest, only about 3 inches of shiny mirror finish steel, leading up to a clear thick plastic foot with a steel zip. The middle left pair are midnight black. The boot and heel seem nearly invisible as they suck the minimal light in. I know they are there because Mistress placed the furry floppy calf length velvet pair in front of me before she closed the door. In contrast the middle right pair, which are also black but are knee length, rigid and tall have the shine of patent leather and bright silver buckles. The fifth pair of blue 6" heels are attached to a nest of straps and laces. I can imagine them wound round Mistresses calves and ankles highlighting the flow and structure of bone sinew and muscle that she stands so imperious upon. The last pair are a bit of a surprise. Bright bubblegum pink fur, about half an inch long, wraps the 8" heel and 3" platform that is the base of what looks like "monster" paws. I think I can even see claws hanging off the toes further into the dark recesses of my wardrobe. The glorious smell coming off all 6 pairs reminds me why I wanted to be here.

Above me hang about 4 pairs of leather trousers and a couple of leather pencil skirts adding a deep leather scent to the fragrance. The combined smells of musk, leather and sweat are heavenly.

My only regret is that I can look and smell but I can't touch anything before me. Around my neck is a thick leather collar Mistress has padlocked to the wardrobe wall behind me so I can't lean forward to appreciate the feel of heel or leather on my lips and tongue.

My wrists are bound in thick leather cuffs atrached to a thicker, taller girdle of leather that is tightly cinched around my waist. Mistress had Cindy place her foot in the middle of my back as she pulled and tightened the laces for it. Due to the tight confines my stuck out elbows force my back away from the wardrobe side thus stretching the attachment to my collar. They can't go sideways because of the narrowness of the wardrobe. I can either have painful wrists and elbows or a tight constricted neck. I can't move my bottom away from being jammed in the bottom corner of my prison as there is only just room for my feet. This means that I am ever conscious of the shiny steel intruder Mistress persuaded into me. It didn't look that big, only slightly larger than her thumb when she showed it to me, but it's in a place nothing had really been put until today.

I have to admit when she pushed the swivel ended steel rod attached to a hose into my back passage earlier, the noises/screams I made were quite girly. As she had rubbed some gel or lubrication on it, she gloated before the second clean out. My gut swelled so much I thought I would burst. The cramps came in building waves as she made me hold it for 3 minutes before she "pulled the plug". The relief as I voided all over the floor was abruptly stopped by the insertion of my current intruder. I feel sorry that Cindy had to clean up the mess. I think she may make me regret that in future from the look on her face.

After that Mistress bound my wrists and brought me up three flights' of stairs. The front door at the end of the ground floor hall looked inviting until Mistress applied her hand to my bare backside reminding me of my current state of dress.

The coffee table on the first floor reminded me of the taste of Mistress and what really lead to today.

The second floor was where Mistress had gone for the hood that lead to my current "punishment". I thought I would be more nervous heading that way but Mistress applying her hand again definitely overrode any nerves.

The landing of the second floor was a small burgundy carpeted space where each wall facing me was a door. Mistress pointed me at the left hand one. Fumbling with the handle I stumbled into a small brown room.

Two of the red painted walls had packed clothes rails in front of them while the third had a full dressing table filling most of the space with a small wardrobe on the end taking up the rest.

The mirror of the dressing table revealed my pale skinned, slightly tubby self. I looked as sorry for myself as I felt with slumped shoulders and obvious tear tracks down my cheeks.

Mistress placed a soft hand on my shoulder. Her breath blew in my ear as she whispered, "Lie on the floor, face down, arms above your head."

The dark brown thick pile carpet cushioned my knees as I dropped then tickled slightly as I prostrate myself. Mistress stepped around me then used the toe of her small patent black ankle boots to open the gap between my elbows. When she was satisfied she stepped into the gap.

I couldn't look up but felt the weight of Mistresss' gaze.

"Since you made the mess, clean my shoes."

I looked forward. I could see dried droplets across the whole of the front of both boots. They marred the perfection.

I crawled forward slightly, focused on the toes in front of me. I felt a slight tickle as my caged member dragged through the pile of the carpet. I had to focus. Tentatively I reached out with the tip of my tongue and licked. The earthy taste reminded me of where the droplets came from. I had to focus on Mistress wishes. This is the first time licking a boot on Mistress foot or the thought of it didn't get my heart racing straight away.

Mistress noticed. "Come on boy, get too it. You like boots and feet. It is what you are here for." She pushed her foot harder into my half open mouth.

Pretty quickly it wasn't difficult to put what was there out of my mind. I got down to what I really enjoyed, worshipping her feet. The smooth leather finish, the feel of warm toes beneath that tight cover, the smell of leather and polish took me away from myself. This is where I feel I should be. Then I started to feel the constriction of the cage. My member couldn't grow it was getting distracting. Mistress prodded my cheek with her other boot.

"Switch now." She purred. "Doesn't that make all the fuss just fade away."

She was right. This was just heaven. I forgot my other feelings what was infront became my world. I focused on the boots.

Then it was over. The boots vanished then one was placed on the back of my head. ""Raise your butt."

After realisation of the situation hit I did as ordered and felt something pushed under my stomach.

"Cindy place your foot here, don't let it lift."

A sharp heel was pressed onto my spine just below my shoulder blades. The pressure built and so did the pain. Then I felt smooth soft thighs dropped onto my backside but I couldn't relish the feel. Despite the cushion, my cage was uncomfortably squashed into the hard floor below. Mistress wrapped my middle and then started lacing what I later found was a thick leather girdle. As she pulled hard she squashed her smooth thighs onto my backside pushing my groin harder into the floor. Cindy also pushed harder pinning me down with her heel. The soft and sharp feelings just served to confuse and muddle my head more.

After one hard tug all contact was withdrawn. I took a gulp of air to try to recover but then I felt something wrap each ankle. There was a slight clinking of chain as well.

"Stand" Mistress ordered.

As I stood I could see that I was now wearing ankle cuffs with about 12 inches of chain between them. Mistress was behind me as I straightened up. She reached round and tightened a collar round my neck. With a soft hand she checked it wasn'the too tight. Then smiled and lightly brushed my cheek. She then ran her hand down to my chest. The soft brush and gentle stroke seemed completely at odds with Mistresses harsh treatment so far. I felt her breath as her soft lips brushed my ear.

She purred at me and said, "Well boy, you seem properly dressed for the last part of your punishment now....."

Mistress remained gentle. With a soft hand on my shoulder she guided me towards the small wardrobe. As we approached Cindy opened its left hand door.

"This is the home for my special things. I think you'll just fit in." I could hear the smile in Mistress's voice. "Shuffle in sideways and sit."

It was tight. As I slid down the ring to be used on my collar painfully ran up my back.

Mistress quickly clipped my collar in then reached between my feet. Attached the ankle chain to the girdle. Then patted my cage and smiled again.

Cindy passed Mistress a long pair of black velvet stilleto heeled boots as she was about to close the door. Mistress placed them down in front of me then began rubbing their legs up and down my calves. The soft motion with the pile contrasted the harsher rub against the pile both caused goosebumps on my arms.

"Awww, aren't you just adorable..." Mistress cooed as she shut the door. This was followed by quite a girlie giggle but I couldn't tell if it was Mistress or Cindy.

I couldn't hear any footsteps in the room but I did hear the door open and close. I was truly on my own with my feelings and aches.

It's been quiet for a while now. Things are either going numb or I've got used to all the aches and pains. I can rest now.

It's black. I don't know if I have my eyes open or not. I can't use my hands to check, I can't feel them let alone know where they are. Come to that i'm not sure I have a body. Ohh..... wait. I can hear my pulse racing in my ears. Fast but strong. I'm waiting For someone.

A shaft of light streaks out as a door is opened. It's too bright, it hurts, i can't see details.

A hand reaches behind my neck. There is a click and my shoulders are pulled sideways.

I try to move my hand out to stop the fall but it doesn't work. There is a thud and rattle as I hit the floor.

A black leather gloves hand rattles things at my waist, there are a couple of clicks.

"On all fours boy" It's an order, it's Mistress, oh god.

I try to move. Nothing works. My elbows and knees appear locked Ican't feel my hands. A moan escapes as I desperately try to comply.

"Oh poor boy. Let me help."

A hand rubs my arms, appearing to massage them. I scream as it feels like pins and needles are attacking where i've been rubbed. The rubbing and pain expands to my legs as I here a slight giggle.

" I think I Amy have left you too long..... but I was busy. Sorry". She almost sounds it.

"Up boy, I can't waste too much more time."

I roll onto my hands and knees.

Something soft and smooth brushes against my right cheek and stops. Then something else touches my left cheek. Looking down at the floor in front of me I realise someone has a leg either side of my head. They a covered in the soft leather of a pair of purple boots. I can see a pair of sharp pointed toes but not the heal. They are laced up the front with matching leather thong.

"Kiss them."

I do. Despite the residual aches I bend my arms and start to lick and kiss my way down to the ankles.

"Stop.... I just said kiss."

I stop.

"You're still learning. I can tolerate enthusiasm at this stage. But in future, I expect proper obedience........"

The boots walked away from me and turned around.

"This morning did not go as I had originally planned due to your failings. I am finished with you now. I expect you back tomorrow at 10 a.m. prompt. You should be wearing your current uniform only. You may use the basement entrance........."

I pause to take stock. I'm wearing ankle cuffs with chain, a chastity cage, butt plug, waist girdle, wrist cuffs and a collar.....uniform. How do I get hear in the morning? Better yet how do I get home? I look up the boots up her smartly dressed body to Mistress's face. There appears to be a kind, caring face looking back with a smile.

"I have just four things left to say to say to you today...... Firstly it is customary to be polite and respectful at all times including thanking me at any opportune moment." She raised her hand as she saw me about to speak. "Secondly you will be expected to present a calm and controlled manner at all times that includes walking with arms by your sides, when you are allowed free movement. Thirdly when you enter tomorrow you will wait on hands and knees by the door. And finally your clothes are stored by the basement door." She stood expectantly.

Without moving I continued to look up and said, "Thank you for today Mistress."

The smile left her face but she nodded and turned away leaving the room.

I started to stand and nearly fell over as my ankles were still chained together. Thankfully the chain was only held on with sprung clips. Freeing myself I stood and took stock. The cuffs and collar, despite having the rings to be locked, were only buckle on. My chastity cage was however locked with a small brass padlock. Holding the ankle chain I set off out of the door. As I moved down the first few steps I was reminded of the butt plug.

Going down the first flight I noticed Cindy sitting on the sofa watching a television. As she looked at me I felt very naked. I moved my hands to cover myself. She? Shook her head and smiled. Remembering Mistress's instructions I moved my hands back to my sides freeing up the view of my cage. Cindy smiled and nodded then looked back at the TV.

The walk down to the ground floor and basement was a lot less stressful.

At the end of the basement corridor was a large shelf unit with 9 labelled boxes. I found my clothes in the one marked "boot boy". I could leave my removable bits of uniform hear but that would mean I needed to be let in before time. I wasn't sure that would happen so after getting dressed I took everything with me.

I slipped out of the door, noticing the camera on the outside. Then tried to go unnoticed as I crossed back to my apartment.

I rushed in and stood leaning my back against the door. The clock said I'd been gone 2 hours. I didn't beleave it. That had been intense. I had ti ask would I go back tomorrow. It took about 10 seconds before the answer came back.... Yes definitely....... she had my key.

I so intend taking this further. If you have any comments and thoughts please be open and honest with them

Thanks you.

Shame245
Shame245
11 Followers