Mistress Demi and Clock Ch. 05

Story Info
Parcel Three: A cube, 6 inches, no sound or smell.
3.3k words
4.67
1.4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demi Deity, also known by her superhero alias Purple Lightning, soars through the sky over the ocean with focus and intent. Demi has been tearing apart the sinister underbelly and corrupt power structure of Patriarch City, and Mister Misogyny has fled to his Molten Man Cave on the tropical Richard Island. Her trusted sidekick and faithful clockwork hound, Titanium Ticker, has been missing for a week now. She knows Mister Misogyny has something to do with their disappearance, and she WILL get her treasured companion back!

Demi Deity dives down the shaft of Mt Richard, obliterating the overcompensatingly large sentry guns and tanks, and frying Mister Misogynies' hoard of Incel Soldiers with sparking bolts of purple justice.

She flies down and superhero lands on a platform of rock just above the molten lava. Circular heavy steel doors encompass the centre of the platform. A sturdy, lightning-proof viewing booth sits above the platform. Mister Misogyny stares down from the safety of his bunker as the surrounding speakers broadcast his message.

"Hello slut! Welcome to the Molten Man Cave! You're just in time to test out one of my experiments!"

The steel doors open. A massive figure emerges from the depths. A jagged collection of spiked camo-patterned phallic guns pivot around on the ends of ribbed hoses. Two gigantic glass bulbs filled with a sticky white substance rest in the centre of the behemoth.

Splooge! Splooge! Splooge!

Cannonballs of cum launch in Demi Deitys' direction! Demi dodges dickfire after dickfire. She latches onto one of the cum guns, spiralling to twist the tubes before ripping in clean off with sheer force. A mechanical squeal comes from the machine. A pang of eerie familiarity hits her before she shrugs it off and redoubles her efforts.

Rip! Tear! Sever!

Cum gun after cum gun are removed, the viscous white sludge spraying aimlessly over the platform, before she effortlessly tosses the cum guns aside to disintegrate into the lava below.

One cum gun manages to land a hit across Demis' back and hair. Disgusted, she charges a massive bolt of purple lightning and fires it through the centre of the molesting monstrosity.

ZAP!

The remaining cum guns fling in all directions. The glass shatters, and a familiar body falls onto the ground out of the glass cum balls.

Titanium Ticker!

The sparks have caused irreparable damage. Demi Deity knows exactly what a full power lightning beam has on her enemies. Titanium Ticker will not survive. She flies over and cradles her unconscious beloved pet, weeping in a puddle of cum. Mister Misogyny' voice booms over the speakers.

"You thought you were better than us. You thought you were immune to the effects of the toxin Masculite. Wake up! It's everywhere in Patriarch City. It's in the air. It's in the water. As long as you live there, as long as you play by our rules, you'll be as violent and reckless as the rest of us, and you will destroy everything you hold dear! Lucky for you, you won't have to worry about that anymore!"

Click!

The lava bubbles. Before Demi Deity can come to grips with what just happened, smoke and ash billow up and cover everything in darkness. Which way is up? Which way is down? She tries to fly their cum coated pet out of the smoke but they're too slippery! A wave of lava rises up and engulfs Demi Deity and the unconscious Titanium Ticker!

~~~

Mistress Demi jolts awake, sweaty and breathing heavily. She's already forgotten what her dream was about; she just has an overwhelming urge to check on Clock. She leaps out of bed toward Clocks' cage.

Clock is fine! They're fast asleep, curled up in a little ball of pillows and blankets. Still recovering from yesterday, no doubt. It seems they've attached their fingerless mittens during the night. The temptation of masturbation and fear of subsequent punishment must've made it hard for them to get to sleep, so they removed the temptation.

Clock really did so well to handle everything Mistress Demi threw at them yesterday, but perhaps she pushed them too far on their first day? Work has been stressful, and perhaps she took some of that out on Clock. She's certainly feeling relieved, so treating Clock the way she did definitely had a cathartic effect for her. She prides herself on maintaining control of her life, and she's not really in control if she's using her partner as a punching bag, even if they're a consenting adult.

Demi opens the door and crawls into the cage with Tim. It's extremely cramped in there. Clock stirs and smiles up at their Mistress.

"Good morning Mistress Demi." Clocks' initial grin slowly fadea as they register Demis' serious expression.

"You can just call me Demi for now, Tim."

Tim looks concerned.

"Okay. Is everything alright Mi...Demi?"

"No, it's not. I think I owe you an apology for yesterday, Tim. I got really carried away and pushed you harder than I should have. This is supposed to be a fun holiday for the both of us and I took my frustrations of work out on you. I don't think I should be Domming you if I'm going to let loose like that."

Tim thinks for a minute as Demi waits patiently for a response.

"Demi, I absolutely loved every moment of yesterday! The feeling of being used, tormented, humiliated and degraded, it feeds something deep inside of me, and the deeper we go the better!

Relinquishing control to you makes my life so much better. I was a mess before I met you. My executive function is absolutely awful, and with you I've become the person I've always wanted to be. My life is better with you in it, and if you don't mind me saying, I think your life is better with me in it. We complete each other.

You are a Goddess to me, but of course I know you're human. You make mistakes just like the rest of us. But if you're self aware knowing you might get carried away and are keeping an eye out, then I know no one else on this planet with your level of self control and determination. There's no way you'll let it happen again, and I forgive you and trust you to be my Dominant. And if on the off chance I think you're going too far for me, you can trust me to use my safe words.

I love you, 'Mistress Demi'."

Tim gives Demi a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you too, 'Clock'."

The two embrace each other as equals for a few minutes in the cramped cage. Mistress stares in gratitude at their partner; they're sweet, caring, giving, loyal, loving, and emotionally intelligent. How she managed to find someone so perfect for her in this crazy world is beyond her. Her thoughts of gratitude are sorely interrupted by the uncomfortability of Clocks' bed.

"Okay, I'm getting a little uncomfortable in here. Let's get out."

Mistress Demi crawls out if the cage, but Clock stays inside. Mistress Demi stares down in pride and bewilderment.

"I guess you meant everything you said, huh."

"Woof!"

The couple cheekily smirk at each other in mutual understanding.

"You did just disobey a direct order to get out of the cage, Clock."

Clock whimpers and trembles, but they hold direct eye contact with Mistress, and there's a playfulness and desire in Clocks' stare that oozes enthusiastic consent. Mistress Demis' sinister grin blossoms in her cheeks.

"You want to stay in your cage? Fine by me!"

Mistress Demi clicks the padlock on the cage door. Another whimper with an undertone of playfulness is uttered by Clock.

Mistress Demi moves over to the suitcase of sin. She moves one specific parcel to one corner of the case, and the other 3 to the opposite corner. She picks up the suitcase and places it near Clocks' cage.

"I think it's time to pick another parcel, Clock!"

Clock peers through the bars. The suitcase is a decent distance away. Clock stretches for the case. They can see 3 parcels on the far side, waaay out of reach, but as their mittened hands flounder they make contact with the fourth parcel just inside the rim of the case and Clock understands what is wanted of them. Using their fingerless hands they fumble the nearest parcel out of the suitcase.

"Open it up!" Mistress Demi says smugly, staring at Clocks' useless hands.

The package isn't too heavy. A cube, maybe 6 inches in all directions. No sound when it moves. No real smell. Must just be a box on the outside. But how to open it?

Clock fumbles the parcel to the cage and holds it to the bars. Using their teeth, they gnaw and tear at the paper through the bars, trying to create a bit of a hole. Successful, they place the parcel on the ground and rub their mittens on the hole, making the hole progressively bigger. Mistress Demi is amused by her pets' floundering ingenuity. After a substantial struggle, the box is unwrapped.

The Aurora Ball-realis.

A silicon electric chastity device. App controlled. Vibrating. Waterproof. LED lighting. A urethral insert with adjustable filters. Comes with The Aurora Ass-tralis, the matching butt plug to 'put the spark back in your romance!'

"Well done pet! Now, while I open this box, use that ingenuity of yours to get those balls outside the cage so I can put your new present on you!"

Clock thinks for a second. They shift their blankets and pillows into a big pile. Head and upper back on the floor of the cage, they arch their lower body upwards and place their smooth ass on top of the pile, and they keep bunching up the pile until their meat and potatoes are protruding out the top bars of the cage. Erect, of course! Mistress unboxes the Aurora Ball-realis at about the same time.

"Well done Clock, I knew you could do it! Though I don't know how you expect me to put this on you while you're erect like that."

Mistress playfully whacks Clocks' buoy as it wobbles and snaps back in place even harder than before.

"I have an idea!"

Mistress heads to the freezer and pulls out a tray of ice cubes. As Clock strains to keep their junk in the air, Mistress Demi takes her leisurely time pouring herself a glass of pineapple juice, followed by a second glass of pure ice. Mistress sits on top of the cage, sipping her juice with one hand and rubbing an ice cube into all the crannies and crevices of Clocks' throbbing rapier with the other, successfully sheathing it as Clock shivers from the cold.

"Have some morning juice with me, Clock."

Clock opens their mouth like a baby bird as Mistress dribbles pineapple juice down through the bars and into the mouth of their thirsty pet, with a little spilling and dribbling down Clocks' bare body.

"You'll HAVE to tell me if that rumour about pineapples and cum is true when you find out later!"

Gulp!

Clock swallows the generous serving of Mistress' juices.

Mistress pulls out a wet wipe and gives Clocks' genitals an extensive wipe down, intervalled with more ice to keep Clocks' serpent subdued. She opens a pack of sterile lube and puts her pinky finger inside to coat the urethral insert. The silicon base is pulled over the cock and balls, that slightest bit of elasticity enough to keep it snug without cutting off circulation. Time for the urethral insert.

"Huuuuuhhmmmm..."

Cries of shock more than pain as Clocks' penises' pee hole is penetrated. Clocks' oyster is jammed into the hard prison to forcibly attach the cage to the base.

Pop!

The cage and base connect, and Mistress Demi slips a small padlock through the connecting bolt and locks it shut.

"There we go! I think we're both happy that you're no longer tempted to take my penis into your own hands."

She gives Clocks' freshly barricaded balls a few love taps as Clock recoils in anguish.

"Now, present your asshole for me please."

Clock rolls over, their pillow tower pushing into their silicon cocoon, hands clasped together, forearms along the ground, and back heavily arched as they push their ass into the top of the cage. Mistress run s her finger down Clocks' crack.

"You look like a cat doing their morning stretch!"

Mistress drizzles lube down own her finger which runs down into Clocks' crack before spreading it through the canyon like butter on a hog dog bun. She teases Clocks' asshole with the tip of her finger to test resistance. Clock lets out a deep breath to relax their body and her finger slides in with ease. Clocks' asshole rolling out the pink carpet, Mistress slips a second finger in and makes enough of a gap between her fingers to squeeze some lube into the hungry hole. She adds a dash of spit for good measure. Clock swoons at the sound and sensation.

Mistress pulls out Aurora Ass-tralis and pushes it in, the conical shape spreading the cave entrance wider and wider. The 2 stainless steel nodes either side cool Clocks' ring as they enter the depths. It slips in with a satisfying pop! Mistress slaps Clocks' ass in celebration, or as best as she can through the bars.

"Awesome! I think it's time we take these for a test run!"

Mistress places a pillow on top of the cage and takes her rightful place above her pet. She pulls out her phone and opens the app.

"Let's see. Why don't we start with some mood lighting. Let's try the signature Aurora mode!"

Sure enough, the Aurora Ball-realis lights up like an aurora, transitioning through a wave of different colours. Mistress turns up the brightness. At this level you could easily see the light coming from underneath a skirt. Mistress grins and Clock gulps at the possibilities.

"Time to test out some vibrations. Let's try...pulsate!"

Bvvt! Bvvt! Bvvt!

A powerful intermittent vibration, just enough erratic stimulation to make Clock swell up, but not enough to provide consistent satisfaction. Good to know! The light dances in sync with the vibrations. A penis disco if you will.

"Ooh you can link the two devices together!"

A few button presses and the electric nodes in the Ass-tralis fire off!

Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!

Clocks' asshole feels like someone running a ribbed object along their walls every other second, their quivering contractions in sync with their buzzing bussy. Clock twitches and writhes in their cage as the devices take control of their most primal parts.

"As a responsible Mistress, it is my duty to make sure I test the limits of every function. If I'm on the other side of town and feel like toying with you, I need to know exactly what the effect would be."

Clock processes this while taking breaths between the intense stimulation.

Mistress unlocks Clocks' dog cage and guides them out. She removes Clocks' mittens and massages their hands while they clench with every pulse.

"We haven't cleaned up after last night. The smell of ash and smoke should have seeped into my gloves by now, so you'll be reminded of our smoke scene every time I smother or slap you, but they need to be treated so they don't turn rancid. Fetch the cleaning supplies and get started."

"Yes Mis...tress De...mi!"

Clocks body convulses as they stumble toward the bathroom. They see the toilet.

"May I please...use the toi...let, Mistress...Demi...? Am I able...to pee with this...on?"

"Yes you can and yes you can! I'll come and watch, I HAVE to see this!"

Mistress Demi comes behind Clock and hooks her hands into Clocks' waist before giving Clocks' ass a faux thrust, pushing the Ass-tralis butt plug a little deeper. She feels Clocks' ass cheeks twitch to the rhythm of the buzz, and a bit of Mistress' moisture leaves her minge and smears on Clocks' cute clenched cheeks.

Mistress pushes her body into Clocks', her silk gown, breasts and midriff caresses Clocks' back, providing some much needed comfort in these trying times. She drapes her arms over Clocks' shoulders and nibbles on Clocks' ear. The Ball-realis bounces and swells in a suppressed erection, the extra blood flow making the vibrations all the more agonising. Phone in hand she flicks through the app and whispers into Clocks' ear.

"Let's see what 'Laser' does. Start peeing."

Clock begins peeing. A small burst of pee comes out the end, lit up by LEDs like a laser beam. Clock feels pressure in their urethra and their stream stops without their control. The pressure releases and another piss beam fires out of the tip of the Ball-realis. Mistress bursts out laughing in Clocks' ear.

"Oh my God that's amazing! Ahh okay let's try...Fountain!"

Clock feels another pressure change in their urethra and closer to the tip. The stream is allowed to flow freely, but it sprays out the end in an impressive display, imitating an intricate water fountain. Piss everywhere, obviously!

"Beautiful, though it looks like another mess for you to clean up. Anyway, the third and final setting is...fireworks!"

The stream is restricted once more, before firing out the end. However the tip is still spread, and it comes out in a spectacular burst! Mistress enjoys the fireworks display as Clock finishes spreading piss all over the toilet and floor.

"Well done. Oh, I forgot! There is a fourth setting, normal, but we don't need that one! I'll set the default to Laser. Be sure to sit down to pee from now on if you want to save yourself some cleaning; in case I'm ever feeling festive."

Mistress wraps around and grasps her new toy. The vibrations are still going strong, but Clock seems to be able to anticipate and brace for the waves now. Mistress gives the compressed junk a love tap and Clock lurches.

"Boooring! I think 'Random' ought to keep you on your toes!"

The vibration and shocks stop. Clock takes a deep breath before being hit mid breath by an unexpected vibration. Not a second later, the Ass-tralis lets off an out of sync electric shock, this one causing oscillating contractions at opposite ends of Clocks' cavity.

Right after an erratic vibration burst, Mistress gives Clock a firm shove down toward the piss puddle as she leaves. She grabs a chair, carries it to the bathroom door, flips it 180 degrees, and straddles it, her arms resting on the back of the chair as she stares in Clocks' direction.

"I need to observe the effects these vibrations and shocks have on you in real world scenarios. Start cleaning."

Clock spends the next 10 minutes fumbling the cleaning products and dirty leather gloves, impossible to anticipate and brace for the random shocks and vibrations. A particularly quick succession of shocks hits them while they're cleaning up their own piss. They grasp the side of the toilet bowl for stability, knees pressing into the puddle of piss. Mistress chuckles at their plight. Job completed, they slump starfished on the floor in exhaustion. Mistress finally switches off the shocks and vibrations before kneeling over her pet and running her fingers through Clocks' hair.

"Well done Clock, I'm so proud of you! I'm glad to know we've found your limits, though if we increase your stomach exercises I think you'll be able to handle the contractions better."

She stares into Clocks' eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good Mistress...a bit tired...but I love the new toys..."

Mistress leans in and kisses Clocks' forehead and gently caresses Clocks' face.

"I'm glad! Lie here until you've recovered, then have a wash. I'll pick something out for you to wear then you can show me one of the restaurants you saw yesterday for brunch. How does that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful...Mistress Demi."

Mistress continues comforting Clock until they've fully recovered, before kicking off the rest of their day.