Booty Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Big, big booty! What you got? A big booty!"

An all-too-familiar line to a song Jeremy knew all too well. A jolt of adrenaline ran through his veins as he ran down the hallway. Framed photographs covered the white wallpaper; all of the black and white pictures were a blur as he continued to run. The clacking of his flip-flops was the only thing heard over his stomping feet. As he continued down the pathways, the music remained at the same level of sound. Bass beats and drums played with the same vocals repeating. The hallway had led him to many closed doors except for one that was left slightly open. A visible light glimmered from the crack. Jeremy grabbed the metal knob and slowly opened the door.

"So you've made it."

Jennifer called out to him in the distance. Jeremy had entered a set room containing a large black leather couch in the middle of the room. The couch stood out due to the blank white walls that made up the interior. Off to the left side of the room was camera equipment and black boards stacked against the wall. From where he stood, Jennifer and Iggy were across the room. Their eyes locked directly on him as they faced the opposite direction of one another and pressed their bodies against one another. The door quietly shut behind them as he gazed at the sight of two goddesses standing together. Iggy was holding something in her hand that appeared to be a small phone or a remote.

"Come in and sit down, honey. Make yourself comfortable."

Jeremy obeyed Jennifer's wishes as he kicked his flip-flops off and walked across the cold, grey tiled floor. He did not glance at the couch as he found his place in the middle. Jeremy kept his eyes on Iggy and Jennifer. From the way they were positioned, it was almost a perfect recreation of the Booty single cover. Jennifer's long brunette hair was pinned in a high ponytail hanging above her head. Golden hoop earrings sparkled from her ears. He was unable to make out the outfit she was wearing, apart from a black pair of high heel pumps. Iggy was slightly taller than Jennifer, with her feet tucked into a pair of white stilettos. Her blonde hair was split down the middle, flowing behind her shoulders in that signature look she was always known for. The music was still playing in a slow tempo as Jennifer began to turn around. Iggy did the same, as Jeremy was now gazing at two supreme asses on full display. Jennifer was to the left, and Iggy on the right.

"Work! Work! Work! Shake that!" 

Jennifer spoke as she and Iggy were united in the act of twerking. A black thong was barely visible between the crack of Jennifer's legendary booty. Iggy appeared to be wearing a G-string, barely visible as her plump cheeks clapped together in a steady rhythm. The black tattoo on the right cheek of Iggy's ass was a blur from this constant movement. Jennifer raised her arms and pressed her hands against the wall. Iggy repeated the process, showing off her right arm, which was also decorated with tattoos to make a half-sleeve. Jeremy swallowed his breath as he became mesmerized at the sight of those epic asses shaking all around. Over and over, those thick cheeks clapped together repeatedly. Iggy pressed the button on the remote, which she was still clutching in her right hand. She was the first to stop twerking and turn around.

"You ready for the real show?"

Iggy smirked after speaking. The music had stopped entirely, leaving them to hear the sound of breathing and heels stomping loudly into the floor. All Jeremy could do was nod as he studied the proportions of her curvaceous form. A white bra was pushed over her plump breasts, squeezing them together in tightness. Iggy tossed the remote towards the small glass table in front of the couch. She missed, and it slid on the floor, clanking. Jennifer strutted her hips as her big brown eyes locked onto Jeremy. He knew that expression all too well. Her eyes were focused, and her teeth were visible beneath her pink lips. It was that look Jennifer gave him when she was on the prowl. When she spoke about giving him a true test, this was it. Could Jeremy withstand her lustful hunger alongside another woman? He did not break eye contact with her to notice the black bikini top covering her breasts.

Click. Clack. Click. Clack. That was the sound of their high heels stomping across the floor. A devious smirk ran across Iggy's lips as Jennifer turned around. She was not done twerking yet. Jeremy was fascinated at the sight of Jennifer twerking. She shook her hips and began rolling them to make her ass cheeks clap together. Iggy bit her lower lip and pointed at Jennifer's ass with her right hand thumb. She planted her left hand on her hip, mimicking a popular segment from the original Booty music video.

Jeremy's lower lip dropped as he continued to watch in amazement. When Jennifer stopped, he finally looked in Iggy's direction for a moment. His slight distraction gave Jennifer enough time to step around the other woman. They traded places, with the blonde singer now to his left and Jennifer to the right. Their eyes glared at him as they stood side by side for a moment. Jeremy had to wonder how Iggy would approach the next act. He had some idea what to expect from Jennifer. Experience was always on her side. Jennifer had proven more than once when she put Jeremy through his paces. Iggy on the other hand was a mystery, leaving him to guess how wild she would be.

"Take off your clothes!"

A direct order from Jennifer made his heartbeat begin racing. Jeremy responded by grabbing the ends of his shirt and pulling it over his head. His line of sight was blinded temporarily. When he pulled the shirt off, Jeremy saw Jennifer and Iggy facing the opposite sides of each other. They had both leaned forward, pressing their hands on their knees, and now rubbing their asses against each other. Iggy's pale skin contrasted heavily against Jennifer's smooth, tanned complexion. Each booty wobbled and shook as they were now grinding against each other. Iggy flipped her hair as she looked at Jeremy.

"You heard her! Take off your fucking clothes!"

Iggy yelled at him in such a way that Jeremy knew now that Jennifer was not the only one in control. He immediately stood up and shoved his shorts and underwear down at the same time. The two singers continued to grind and rub their asses together. Jennifer's watchful eyes followed Jeremy's movements. A grin ran across her lips as she noticed his semi-erect cock flopping free from the clothed prison that once contained it. He sat back down in the middle of the couch after stepping out of his underwear and shorts. They moved from their current position, eyes following his every move. Once again, Jennifer and Iggy were standing side by side until they flexed their legs out.

"That's much better now, Jeremy. Sit up and get ready for us."

Jennifer spoke again as she moved her hands behind her back and began to untie her bra. Iggy was hesitant to follow her lead. The blonde singer waited a few seconds before finally loosening her own bra. Jennifer's eyes never left his as she pulled her bra down and dropped it to the floor. Her plump tits fell, shaking slightly. Iggy used a different technique to free her breasts. She pulled at her bra to squish her breasts together, then pulled it apart for a thunderous drop. Her breasts were bigger than Jennifer's, but that was not enough to distract Jeremy from the view of his goddess to the right. Jennifer did not wait for Iggy to prepare for the final reveal. She grabbed the sides of her thongs and stretched them from her hips. That was the most he was going to get in terms of teasing, as she quickly dropped the thong to the floor and revealed her wet pussy.

Iggy had stopped for a moment to also watch Jennifer. Or maybe she wanted to see that beautiful wet pussy for herself. At least that was what Jeremy was wondering. The glistening, wet folds were begging for attention. Not a single hair was visible above her clit, revealing that it had been freshly shaved. Jeremy knew that Jennifer preferred someone else to give her womanhood attention rather than herself. He gripped his cock, twisting his right hand fingers around the pole. As he began to pleasure himself with wanking, Iggy finally dropped her thong to reveal the second wet pussy in the room. Those soft pink lips were so inviting to gaze at. Just like Jennifer, Iggy had no hair above her clit. Jeremy bit his lower lip and softly moaned as he continued to wank his cock. Jennifer and Iggy both fell to their knees. Their eyes were locked on his face, giving him the view of two hungry women ready to devour him.

"Are you ready for us, Jeremy?"

Jennifer gritted her teeth after speaking. She curved her lips into a sinister grin while stomping the palms of her hands into the floor. Slowly, she and Iggy crawled on all fours.

"You better be ready, cause I know I wanna suck on some dick right now."

Iggy's words were much dirtier. She had a different approach, rather than slowly teasing with soft words like Jennifer began with. Jeremy knew that was only the start, for Jennifer could certainly turn up the heat with the tone of her sexy voice alone.

"Mmmmm, you hear that? It sounds like she might suck you right off, Jeremy. I hope you can handle both of us."

They stopped crawling after reaching the edge of the couch. Jeremy suddenly felt one of Jennifer's warm hands touching his right leg as she sat up on her knees. Iggy made the same position but did not touch his leg at all. They moved their heads closer to his cock as he let go of it. Jennifer replaced Jeremy's hands with her own fingers. Her right hand gripped his shaft tightly, showing him that she owned his cock. As she stroked it, he began to moan softly. Her big brown eyes were still locked on his face as he could see the desire and hunger within her. The excitement was overwhelming from the simple touch of her hand. It was now time for the test to begin. Jennifer did not have to utter a single word as she parted her lips and kissed the head of his cock. Iggy bit her lower lip and moaned as she leaned back and watched the older woman display a high level of expertise at sucking cock. Jennifer always started slow with Jeremy, savoring the taste of his shaft.

When she pushed his cock further between her lips, she closed her eyes and moaned softly. The muffled sounds were heard over his own breathing. Jeremy felt Jennifer's tongue press against his thick shaft as she began to slowly bob her head up and down. She sucked half of his cock while her hands pushed down to the base, still gripping it tightly. Iggy bit her lower lip and moved her hands to her breasts. Jeremy noticed her squeezing her own nipples before her eyes shot up at his face. If she was expecting him to say anything to her, the blonde singer would be disappointed. His entire focus was on Jennifer. She removed her ring and pinky fingers from his cock, now only gripping it with three fingers to give herself more access to sucking it. Iggy glanced away from Jeremy to study Jennifer's technique. She raised her eyebrows upon noticing that Jennifer had almost begun deep-throating him already.

"Damn..." 

Iggy spoke in amazement at the demonstration of Jennifer's oral skills. Little did she know that the older woman was only just getting started. Jeremy knew what to expect. When Jennifer was in the mood to suck dick, she could drain a man to the point where he could not stand straight afterwards. She had demonstrated that to him more than once already. The ponytail and her gold earrings shook around as Jennifer was now bobbing her head up and down at a steady pace. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', the muffled moans said, becoming louder with each passing second. Jeremy groaned as Jennifer was devouring his cock with ease.

"Ohhhhh, man..." 

He cried out a second time, softly moaning at her. Iggy's eyes were locked on the action. Now she understood why Jennifer insisted on having her hair pinned in that high ponytail. No strands of hair got in her way to distract her from sucking. This sight alone sent a burning sensation between her thighs. Iggy felt the urge to slide her hand down to her pussy and begin rubbing. The longer she watched Jennifer suck him, the more she could no longer resist that temptation. Sucking and slobbering noises became more audible as Jennifer finally pulled her remaining fingers away from his cock and slammed the head against the back of her throat. Jeremy knew this was coming and tried to mentally prepare himself. His face was scrunched up, teeth gritted, as he growled a loud moan. The grunts caught Iggy's attention. She was twirling her fingers around her clit when she saw Jennifer's lips buried at the base of his shaft.

"Holy shit. No one told me Jenny from the block is a throat GOAT." 

That compliment was enough to distract Jennifer. She pulled her lips back, slowly extracting every inch of his hard shaft before releasing it with a loud pop sound. Saliva strings dangled from her mouth back to his cock as it flopped against his stomach. Jennifer broke the strings as she turned her head towards her friend.

"You've got that right. If you want to be good at what you do, you've gotta learn from the best."

With that statement, Jeremy figured that it was Iggy's turn to suck his cock. Jennifer moved to the side before speaking again.

"Get up, Iggy. Before you suck him, why don't you twerk on him first? Show him what that ass is made of."

"Ohhhh, you know, I was hoping to get a chance to do that."

Jennifer glared at Jeremy with a grin. She knew exactly what she was doing by interrupting this blowjob. No matter how skilled Iggy might be, Jennifer knew his focus was going to be solely on her. The other woman was simply a guest star, much like the famous video they made together. If it were up to Jeremy, he would want a lap dance from Jennifer before anyone else. Now he was sitting there with Iggy standing in front of him. The rapper turned around, exposing her giant booty before him. It may have been bigger than Jennifer's, but he still did not care. There was a reason Jennifer was just given a flattering nickname such as 'Throat GOAT'. 

"Sit on his lap, Iggy. Show him how you twerk."

Iggy giggled. 

"You ain't gotta tell me that twice."

Jeremy focused his eyes on his cock as he watched Iggy slam her booty down on it. His eyes shifted to the tattoo covering the right cheek as he felt that giant ass smothering his cock. So far, it was lined up between the crack, but he doubted that would last long. Iggy placed her hands on her knees and began to roll her hips. Her thick cheeks smacked together, bouncing on him with thunderous strength. Jennifer climbed up from the floor and clapped her hands together to encourage Iggy. She continued to clap in a rhythm to match her twerking.

"Work! Work! Work!"

Clap. Clap. Clap. Iggy continued to roll her hips, bouncing her phat ass over him repeatedly. The cheeks slapped against his cock loudly. She was loving this, evident by the loud giggling she made before opening her mouth wide. Iggy looked at Jennifer and stuck her tongue out, teasing her. Jennifer cupped her face and leaned in to kiss her passionately. Jeremy could not see the tender kiss they shared together. After it broke, Iggy slammed her ass down on him and began to rub it up and down. His shaft lined up the crack of her massive ass, allowing him to feel it rubbing back and forth. He was tempted to move his hands over that booty and feel it for himself, but stopped himself at the last second.

"You like that? You like how I bounce on your dick?"

"Fuck yeah!" 

He knew she was taunting him with the tone of her voice. Iggy continued to rub her ass up and down his lap. She bit her lower lip and purred soft moans.

"Mmmmmmmm, that thing is a monster. I can't wait to feel it inside me."

Jennifer slapped her fingers and motioned for Iggy to get up.

"I can't wait to watch you suck it. Since I'm the Throat GOAT, I'm gonna show you how to do it after I'm done grinding on him."

Iggy climbed off Jeremy. She stood up and turned to see Jennifer now moving to sit down on his lap. Jeremy was glad he did not move, as he now got to watch Jennifer sit her perfect booty down on his lap. Nothing in the world could compare to that ass. It was truly the greatest in the world to him. His cock lined up directly up the crack, and now Jennifer was showing her expert skills at giving a lap dance. She placed her hands on her legs, just to grip something as she began to roll her hips back and forth. Since Iggy was standing in front of her doing nothing, Jennifer snapped her fingers at the other singer. That was enough to get her immediate attention.

"Get down on the floor, Iggy. You know where I want that long tongue of yours."

Like the kiss moments earlier, Jeremy did not get to witness Jennifer winking at Iggy. Laughter was heard in Iggy's Aussie accent as she fell to her knees.

"I've been wanting to taste this pussy for so many years."

Spreading her legs further, Jennifer continued to grind her ass on Jeremy. While he fought the urge to move his hands across Iggy's bum, he could not resist that temptation when it came to Jennifer. He planted his warm hands on her hips, encouraging her to continue grinding at this slow pace. Iggy fell to her knees and placed her head between Jennifer's thighs. Jennifer encouraged her slightly by resting the palm of her left hand across Iggy's golden locks of hair. She only moved her hand away upon feeling that long tongue snake into her pussy. A soft moan escaped Jennifer's lips as she closed her eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss." 

Jeremy had heard those same cries of pleasure many times from Jennifer's soothing voice. Little could he have expected that Iggy would be the first one to make her moan like that today. Iggy took her time, slithering her tongue and shaking it around inside Jennifer's pussy. She raised her left hand and pinched the older woman's clit between her fingers. That made Jennifer gasp, as she was still grinding her thick booty on Jeremy's cock. Iggy was not only pleasuring Jennifer but also giving a small hint of what was to come for Jeremy when she had his cock to suck. Jennifer closed her eyes and continued to moan. She caressed her own curves with her hands until finding Jeremy's hands. She gripped his wrists and brought his hands to her breasts. The feeling of her erect nipples poking into his palms made Jeremy want to kiss her. All this time had passed today, and he had yet to lock lips with her. The man could have never guessed that she would be kissing another woman today before him.

"Mmmmmmmmm, you really do know how to work that tongue."

Jennifer was quick to compliment Iggy while feeling Jeremy's breath blowing down the left side of her neck. She raised her head as he squeezed her breasts. Iggy moved her hand away from Jennifer's clit and concentrated all her efforts on the movement of her tongue. She shook her tongue, slithering it in and out of her pussy. Jennifer began to pant, and that was how Iggy knew she was doing her job of pleasuring her friend.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah."

To hear her moan like that in a serenade, Jeremy could no longer go without kissing her. He squeezed her tits again and moved his lips as far as he could to try and reach her face. Jennifer knew what he wanted and turned her head to lock lips with him. She moaned into his mouth as they traded a few short kisses. Jeremy let go of her breasts to cup her face and try to kiss her tenderly. Their kiss lasted only seconds as Jennifer broke their lips apart to cry out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, GOD!!" 

Her voice echoed in the room at the feeling of Iggy's wild tongue wiggling around inside her. Jennifer bit her lower lip as she began to rise from his lap. Iggy finally withdrew her tongue from Jennifer's pussy. She kissed the clit before crawling away from her. Jennifer stood up and then motioned with her right hand fingers at Jeremy.