Booty Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up. It's Iggy's turn to suck you off."

Following her order, Jeremy stood up from the couch. Iggy grabbed his left leg as she looked up at him with a wide grin on her face.

"Today you get sucked off by me and the Throat GOAT. You're a lucky mother fucker, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah, I know how lucky I am."

The rapper winked at him with a subtle grin across her lips. Her fingernails felt like needles poking into his skin. Jeremy turned his eyes to Jennifer as he watched her fall to her knees and join Iggy on the floor. Since this was Iggy's turn to suck cock, she moved in front of Jeremy and raised her right hand. He got to see the art covering her wrist as she grabbed his sweaty cock and stroked it a few times. Jennifer was to his right side like before. Her eyes focused on Iggy as she watched the blonde singer part her lips and flick her tongue across his shaft. Iggy held his cock directly against her face and licked the underside up to the tip before she was ready to suck. Her fingers unwrapped from his pole when she finally squeezed her lips around the head. Jeremy moaned as she began to suck the first few inches of his cock. Iggy Azalea was only the second woman to touch his dick after he became one of Jennifer's men.

'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan, was heard as Iggy began to bob her head up and down at a moderate speed. She did not go for the slow approach like Jennifer did. Her right hand fingers gripped the base again with all five digits twisted around his pole. Iggy used her free hand to cup his balls, squeezing them hard. This surprised Jeremy. He did not expect her to suddenly grab his nuts and give them a strong squeeze. Jennifer sat on her knees, quietly observing Iggy's skill. As Jeremy moaned, he watched Iggy twist her fingers and begin stroking his cock. Rather than attempt to deep-throat him, she used her hand to give him the simultaneous pleasure of her mouth and hand combined. Slobbering and sucking noises became audible with each passing second. The more Jennifer watched, the more she was beginning to realize that Iggy was a different kind of cocksucker compared to herself.

Jeremy would know too, since he was receiving a more aggressive blowjob from her. As he stood there, he groaned and grunted as she continued to wank and suck him at the same time. Her left hand fingernails raked across the sensitive skin of his balls before she squeezed them again. As Jennifer studied Iggy's every move, she listened to the sounds of her friend gorging on that cock. The noises her mouth made from slobbering had given her an idea. Iggy had a decent technique, but it was no question to Jennifer who was the true master at the art of sucking dick. There was much Jennifer could teach this woman. Most of all, the lack of deep-throat technique was almost enough to disappoint Jennifer entirely. Iggy liked to slobber on that cock, but not to the point that her sucking sounds filled the room. Jeremy managed to stand strong, feeling confident he would not be pushed to the brink of cumming despite Iggy's aggressive style. She finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, only to spit on the head and begin pumping her hand up and down.

"How about that?"

Iggy's question was for Jennifer. She knew Jeremy had to be feeling some kind of pleasure based on his groaning.

"Not bad, but I can show you how it's really done."

With that reply, Iggy moved her hands away from Jeremy. She moved her knees to get behind Jennifer, who had now crawled in front of him. From the look in her eye, Jeremy knew she was about to show Iggy more than a thing or two. Jennifer gripped his cock tightly with her right hand, eagerly feeding it into her mouth. Once her lips were squeezing around the head, she untwisted her fingers from the base and instead pressed her hands against his legs. Jeremy braced himself in silence. He knew what she was about to do. Iggy had a front-row seat to witness the Throat GOAT. Jennifer closed her eyes and slid his cock all the way down her throat. As her lips were buried at the base, she rubbed the head of his shaft against the back of her throat. Iggy's eyes became enlarged as she watched her friend suck every inch of Jeremy's slick pole. He gritted his teeth, bracing for the moment as Jennifer started to bob her head up and down.

"Oh, god! Fuck!!" 

Jennifer closed her eyes at the sound of his words. Iggy's lower lip fell as she watched her friend begin bobbing her head up and down. Jennifer slobbered on every inch of his cock with expert-level gag reflexes.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!" 

The sound of her slobbering echoed loudly in the room. Iggy blinked her eyes in surprise. As she watched Jennifer suck, the blonde rapper pushed her hands against her breasts. She squeezed her nipples again as she watched in amazement. Jeremy groaned again, his face was scrunched up as he growled cries of pleasure.

"KAH-GWAH-GWAK-GWAK-KAH!" 

Over and over, she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. Jennifer sucked faster, sliding her lips down to the base as excess spit began to trickle out the corners of her lips. Iggy knew she could not match this level of expertise in sucking dick. When Jennifer slowed down, Jeremy sighed in relief. He had to use all of his inner strength to prevent himself from blowing a load in her mouth. She opened her eyes, leering up at his face as she pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a loud pop.

"Damn! I knew I got it right when I called you the Throat GOAT, but that was something on a whole other level!"

Jennifer did not care about Iggy's words, no matter how complimentary they were. She kept her focus on Jeremy, staring into his eyes and winking. She was proud that he did not cum in her mouth after how hard she sucked him. Her hands caressed his legs before moving to his balls. Jennifer turned to Iggy, smirking at her friend.

"Go ahead and suck him some more, but don't choke yourself."

If not for being slightly out of breath, Jeremy may have chuckled at that remark. He knew Jennifer was taunting Iggy with such choice words. The older woman turned her head as she lowered it under his cock to give herself access to his balls. Iggy climbed over Jennifer, quick to flick her tongue across the head of his cock before grabbing it. There was no way for her to attempt the same level of cocksucking with Jennifer still under her. Jeremy moaned as he felt Jennifer's tongue lap over his balls while Iggy pushed his shaft between her lips at the same time.

"Oh my fucking god..."

At a loss for words, he did not expect them to work together like this as a team. Jennifer was sucking one of his balls, rolling it around her tongue, while Iggy sucked his cock at a slow pace. It was the blonde singer's turn to gaze at his face with her deep, dark eyes. The sound of sucking and slobbering filled the room with noises louder than his own breathing and panting. Jennifer used her hands to help herself when placing his other ball in her mouth. Jeremy gritted his teeth as he felt her slobbering on his entire nut sack. Iggy pulled his shaft from her lips and used her tongue to lick across the right side. She helped herself like Jennifer, using her hands to push his cock against her lips and then running it back and forth as if she were blowing a harmonica. Jennifer pulled his balls out of her mouth, leaving them dripping in her saliva as she pulled back. Iggy stopped teasing him. She felt this was her show now.

"I'm gonna do something else instead of sucking it." 

Iggy moved her hands to her plump breasts and pulled them apart. She shoved them around Jeremy's wet, drool-soaked cock and squeezed them together. He moaned at this wonderful feeling of her breasts wrapped around his dick.

"Ohhhhh, that's nice. I get to watch those titties put to work."

Jennifer giggled after speaking. She smirked at Jeremy before shifting her eyes back to Iggy's breasts. The head of his cock poked forward. Iggy spit on it before she started to use her body to work her breasts up and down. She flexed her elbows and purred soft moans in her Australian accent. As she found a rhythm working her tits up and down, Iggy grinned at Jeremy.

"You like that? You like how my big titties feel wrapped around your fucking dick?"

"Oh yeah, it feels so good! Keep going, Iggy. Ohhhhhh, man." 

"Mmmmmmm, that's what I like to hear!"

She flashed her teeth, still grinning as she worked her breasts up and down. While his focus now centered on Iggy, Jennifer moved to his right side. The older singer fell on her back, resting on the floor as she raised her legs and kicked off her heels. The shoes clanked loudly on the floor, but Jeremy did not let that sound distract him. Iggy broke eye contact with him as she began to pump her tits at a faster pace. Up and down she worked her breasts, moaning at the feeling of his cock rubbing between the folds. Her eyes focused on his face as she began to speak.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That big fucking dick feels so good between my titties. This is why I got a boob job years ago. I wanted to do freaky shit like this with a lucky mother fucker like you!"

Every word came out in her heavy Australian accent. Jeremy was encouraged to begin bucking his hips and taking control now. He wanted to fuck her tits instead of having her do all the work now. As she felt the initial thrust, Iggy grinned at him.

"Oh, yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Fuck these titties!!"

Iggy gritted her teeth after screaming at him. The more she spoke those dirty words, the harder Jeremy drove his cock between her breasts. Every inch of his pole pumped up and down between those busty tits. Jeremy gripped her left shoulder with his right hand to concentrate further. His focus was all on Iggy, to the point where he did not realize what Jennifer was doing in the background. He could see her strong, muscular legs swinging from the corner of his right eye. Iggy opened her mouth after leaning her head down. Jeremy saw the chance to thrust the head of his shaft between her lips. He grunted upon watching the head slide between her lips. A popping sound echoed loudly as his cock quickly exited her mouth. Jeremy continued to thrust far enough for the head of his pole to slip in and out of her mouth, resulting in more loud pop sounds.

Pop. Pop. Pop. Jennifer moaned at the sound. She flexed her legs and curled her toes. From where she was lying, she could see Iggy's back view. Jeremy continued to thrust his cock between those soft, firm tits. Iggy gave up sucking the head and instead flicked her tongue across the head each time it poked forward. Jeremy had slowed down, but Iggy kept her breasts wrapped tightly around his cock. She leaned her head up, grinning at him. That look on her face was enough to make Jeremy stop entirely. Iggy let go of her breasts, freeing his cock, only to grab it with her right hand. She wanked it back and forth a few times before shoving it in her mouth. Iggy had the chance to deepthroat him if she desired. Jeremy was not surprised when she slid her fingers to the base of his shaft and sucked half of his length. Bobbing her head up and down, she sucked hard for a few seconds. His eyes shifted to see Jennifer lying on the floor as Iggy pulled his cock from her mouth with one final loud pop.

"Having fun with Iggy, honey?"

Jennifer made sure to get his attention with her voice. She pressed the soles of her right foot against his right leg. Iggy kissed the head of his cock and then began to move back. She knew it was Jennifer's turn, almost as if this next bit was planned ahead of time between the two ladies. Iggy got up on all fours and began to crawl around until Jennifer found herself laying in front of him. She pressed her other foot against his left leg and began to trail up. Jeremy stood there, moving his hands to her ankles to softly caress her muscles. Her toenails were painted in glittering red. Jennifer knew how much Jeremy admired her feet. It was one of his weaknesses. Whenever he impressed her enough in the bedroom, she would give him the ultimate pleasure of a proper footjob.

"Iggy! Get over here and sit on my face. You licked me, so it's only fair I return the favor."

As Iggy began to stand, Jennifer moved her feet over Jeremy's cock. It took her a few tries to properly smash his cock between her soles. Her right foot big toe pressed over the head of his shaft.

"You sure about that? I might squash your face."

"Of course I'm sure! I'm not scared of your ass, girl! Come on, sit on my face!"

It was amusing to Jeremy to hear Jennifer ordering Iggy around in such a relatable manner. The blonde rapper stood up and stomped her heels across the floor. She spread her legs and then squatted down over Jennifer's face. As she moved into position, Jeremy focused his eyes on Jennifer's beautiful feet gliding across his cock. She curled her big right foot big toe, pressing it over the head as she used her left foot to stroke it back and forth. Eventually, she gave up on this teasing and clamped her feet around his cock.

"Ohhhhh, yeah!" 

He cried out in pleasure as Jennifer used her feet to jerk his cock back and forth. When Jeremy gazed forward, he was met with Iggy's eyes. She smirked at him as she sat on Jennifer's face, smothering her with that giant ass. The older woman was busy with her tongue slithering into Iggy's pussy and wiggling back and forth.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's some good shit. Ohhhhh, yeah! I'm the lucky one today. The Throat GOAT is eating me out, ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk!!" 

Iggy's accent changed her speech with each passing word as she cried in pleasure. Jeremy watched her place her hands over her boobs, once again playing with her nipples as she felt Jennifer's tongue driving inside her. All three of them were locked in an act of lust now. Jeremy moaned again at the feeling of Jennifer's feet still busy with his cock. She worked her soles against both sides of his rod, rubbing it at a slow pace.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah! That's how I like it!"

What Jeremy could not see was Jennifer's hands. She had slid them beneath Iggy's titanic-sized ass and squeezed those cheeks hard while working her feet over his cock. Iggy slipped her right hand down to her pussy and began furiously rubbing her clit. The longer Jennifer licked her, Iggy was beginning to think about how badly she wanted Jeremy's cock inside her. Her eyes glared at him as she watched Jennifer's feet wank his shaft. Jeremy had moved his hands away from Jennifer's feet, giving her all the room she wanted to maneuver them across his dick.

"You like how she uses her feet on you, huh?"

"No, I don't like it. I fucking LOVE it!!" 

"Oh yeah!? You love that? You better be ready to fuck me real soon."

Iggy's tone changed. She tried to give a commanding snarl but could not prevent herself from moaning. Locking her sight on Jeremy's face, she finally pulled her hand away from her clit and spoke again.

"I want you to fuck me like you've got something to prove. Prove to me you're as good as Jenny told me you were."

"She told you I was good?" 

"No, she said you were better than that. I wanna see if it's true that you fuck like a champ."

Those words were enough to make Jennifer suddenly stop moving her feet. She flexed her legs out as a silent hint to Iggy that it was time to get up from where she was sitting, forcing the other woman's tongue to depart from her wet snatch. Jennifer got to lay back and watch that booty leave her face, but not without reaching with her right hand and giving it a playful spank. No matter what demands Iggy made, it was clear that Jennifer was still the one calling the shots. Iggy stood up and walked towards the couch. Jeremy offered a helping hand to Jennifer once she sat up. His goddess accepted his right hand as he pulled her up, she smirked at him.

"I'm happy you've managed to go this far without cumming yet."

Adjusting her footing on the floor, Jennifer leaned in and cupped his face with her right hand. Jeremy gazed into her deep brown eyes as she spoke in a low tone, whispering to him.

"You've come a long way since the first time I tested you. Iggy wants it hard, and I want to watch you fuck her. If you can hold yourself back from cumming, you'll make me proud."

She pressed her lips to his for a quick kiss. While Jennifer was occupied with Jeremy, Iggy sat down on the couch and spread her legs. She was not in the mood to keep waiting after the lovely licking Jennifer had given her. As soon as Jennifer pulled away from Jeremy, Iggy clapped her hands and shouted at him.

"You! Get over here and bring me that big fucking dick! You know where I want it!"

Jeremy stepped forward as Jennifer stood there and watched him move toward her friend. Iggy had spread her legs out in anticipation of this moment. Her eyes shifted below, watching as he guided his cock beyond the pink folds. The inner warmth of her cunt felt so good that he grinned wide at this feeling. Jeremy wasted no time entering her at a slow pace. He watched Iggy slide her right hand down her flat stomach. He studied the various tattoos that made her half-sleeve as she began to play with her clit again. Jennifer pulled her ponytail undone as she watched the action begin. She ran her hands through her long brunette hair, straightening out the locks behind her shoulders, as Iggy began to moan softly.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. That's it..." 

He bucked his hips at a slow pace to begin. Jeremy and Iggy both watched his cock disappear inside her and then reappear as he moved in and out. With her legs spread, Iggy had the opportunity at any given time to wrap them around him. Now was not the time for her to take control. Jeremy moaned at the feeling of tightness wrapped around his cock. Jennifer walked to the couch and sat down. He gazed in her direction from the left side.

"Give it to me! Give me that big fucking dick, you sexy mother fucker!!" 

Iggy's words were enough to pull his attention away from Jennifer and back to her. Jeremy grunted as he began to thrust harder and faster. Iggy's big tits began to bounce and shake around as he fucked her harder. Between the moans, she gritted her teeth and growled at him.

"Yeah, that's it! Just like that! Give me that fucking dick!! FUCK ME!!" 

Jennifer sat there with her eyes focused entirely on the action. This was a test after all, but deep down she knew Jeremy would not cum. She was more than confident in him. Jennifer knew that she was the only woman who could make him cum. If she told him to blow his load right here, right now, the man would do it. That was a testament to his passion for her.

"Yeah!! That's it, you mother fucker! Keep fucking me!!"

The more Iggy screamed at him, the faster Jeremy worked. He leaned forward and planted his hands on her busty tits. As he squeezed them, she finally wrapped her legs around him. He flinched in pain upon feeling the edge of her heels poking into his ass. Iggy was not going to release him until she had her climax all to herself. She could care less about this man, as long as he continued to make himself useful by fucking her.

"Don't you stop! Don't you even think of fucking stopping! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!!" 

This was it. Locked in and unable to pull out, Jeremy knew he would have to use all his inner strength to prevent himself from blowing his load inside of Iggy. The reward at the end was worth more than the pleasure he would feel by sharing an orgasm with this woman. More than anything, he was not going to disappoint his goddess, Jennifer. Iggy raised her arms and flexed her elbows while placing her hands behind her head. She looked as if she did not have a care in the world with this man fucking her the way she desired. Over and over, Jeremy drove his cock in and out of her pussy. He could feel her hardened nipples poking into his palms as he squeezed her boobs again.