Booty Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going, keep going! Don't you fucking stop!!"

Closer and closer, her orgasm was merely seconds away. With each thrust Jeremy made, Iggy closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Jennifer was still watching when the moment finally came. Iggy bit her lower lip and purred loudly before screaming at the feeling of her climax. Jeremy's eyes widened as he felt her inner walls tighten around his cock at the same time she squeezed her legs hard around him. The edge of her heels dug into his ass cheeks before she finally let go. There was not enough time for him to pull out, leaving him to feel the gush of her love nectar flooding his cock from within. When he finally did pull out, Jeremy sighed in relief as Iggy squirted her juices onto his stomach. She was catching her breath as she gazed at him and began to speak.

"That's how I like it! Hard, fast, and straight to the fucking point."

Jeremy ignored her and instead glanced over at Jennifer. She looked so elegant with her hair down now. A wide grin ran across her lips as she quietly nodded at him. His goddess was impressed, and that was all he cared about at this moment.

"I take it that means you're satisfied, Iggy?"

She nodded to answer his question. Jennifer leaned up from the couch and motioned with her fingers.

"Come here, honey. I'll clean you up."

Out of breath and slightly fatigued, Iggy opened her eyes wide after Jennifer spoke. She did not want to miss the opportunity to watch a famous friend like her lick her own juices. Jennifer dropped to her knees and grabbed Jeremy's cock. She shoved it between her lips and loudly slurped those warm, sticky juices from it. He raised his head and moaned loudly at this feeling. After cleaning his cock, Jennifer pulled it out of her mouth. She kept her fingers twisted around it and wanked him as she pressed her tongue against his stomach and began to lick his skin clean. Once finished, she got up from the floor and turned back around to face the couch. Iggy had sat up and also turned around to reveal her giant ass. It became clear to Jeremy within seconds that they were both going to make the same position together. He had passed the test and was ready to indulge himself with booty.

Hands and knees pressed against the cushions of the couch, Iggy bit her lower lip as she turned her head to her left side and grinned at her friend. Jennifer began to giggle as they both rolled their hips together. Jeremy stood there and watched both mighty asses shake in unison. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those heavy cheeks smacked together in a solid rhythm. The longer Jeremy watched this sight, he felt as if he were going to begin drooling. He had a world-class, legendary ass to his left and another thick rump to the right. Iggy and Jennifer glanced from across their shoulders, knowing that they had him mesmerized by the size of those thick booties shaking together. They continued to roll their hips to keep those cheeks smacking together. Jeremy was at a loss of words. The only way he could respond to this sight was to wrap his right hand fingers around his cock and begin wanking. Iggy noticed his hand twitching below and shook her head.

"Really? You're just gonna stand there and jack off while we're busy twerking?"

"You don't sound pleased."

"No, you should be down on your fucking knees worshiping these asses!"

Jennifer giggled at Iggy commanding him in such a harsh tone. She contrasted it by ordering him in a sweeter way.

"Go on, honey. You know you love these big booty of mine. Show me how much you love it."

They stopped twerking as soon as his knees hit the cold floor. Jeremy quickly crawled his way to the edge of the couch. He could feel Iggy's eyes following his every move. If she was disappointed that he chose Jennifer first, then so be it. He was always going to pick her, given a choice. Jeremy pressed his hands against Jennifer's ass cheeks, squeezing them as he pulled them apart to look at the crack. He darted his tongue up the crack, raking it upward to find her dark little hole. As he attempted to wiggle the edge of his tongue inside her ass hole, Jennifer began to twerk again. Her thick booty cheeks smothered him, bouncing against his face. It was only when he gripped her ass cheeks tightly did he finally wiggle his tongue into her booty.

"Mmmmmm, good boy. That's where I want your tongue, honey. Go on, take your time, and feast on this big, big booty."

Iggy bit her lower lip. She was tempted to rise from this position and watch as the epic, legendary ass of Jennifer Lopez was eaten out by her lover man. Jeremy took his time, wiggling his tongue inside her as he shifted his hands underneath her ass cheeks. He held them up as he took his time eating her. All the while, Jennifer slipped her right hand between her thighs and began to play with her pussy. Soft cries were heard from her voice, almost in whispers. Fingering herself was only a small hint of where she wanted to feel his cock next. Jeremy took his time, still hard at work twirling his tongue inside that booty as Iggy began to twerk again. He could hear the sound of those ass cheeks slapping together, begging for his attention. His hands slid around Jennifer's plump cheeks, squeezing them hard to show how much he truly loved that ass.

"I hope you're hungry for some more ass! I want to squash your face!"

Jennifer giggled at Iggy's taunting words. Her index finger curled inside her pussy while Jeremy continued to eat her out. She knew he would only stop pleasuring her when she said so.

"Go ahead, Jeremy. You don't have to make Iggy wait. This might be the only chance you get to eat her ass out."

Finally, he slithered his tongue out of Jennifer's ass hole and moved his face away from her booty. As Jeremy crawled towards Iggy, she quit twerking and glanced across her right shoulder. She waited until she felt a puff of his breath over her skin, and then she reached for the back of his head. Her fingers snatched his hair as she shoved his face into the crack of her massive ass.

"There you go! Dig in!" 

Her fingers left his hair as Iggy then began to twerk, beating her ass cheeks against his face. Jeremy responded by gripping both cheeks and smothering himself with that giant, soft booty. His tongue slithered up the crack, desperately trying to reach her dark little hole. Once he found it, Jeremy darted his tongue up that tight hole.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Eat my big fucking ass!"

Iggy bit her lower lip and purred soft moans. Jennifer slipped another finger into her pussy and continued to slowly finger herself as Jeremy pleasured her friend. He closed his eyes to concentrate since he could only see darkness with his face smothered by Iggy's giant booty. He felt her hands grab at his wrists, pulling his hands away from her booty. That only allowed her to roll those hips and begin twerking again. Jeremy found it difficult to properly eat her booty as she beat her thick ass cheeks across his face again and again.

"I think that's enough! Stand up on your fucking feet, Jeremy! I want your dick up my ass!"

It took little effort for Jeremy to extract his tongue from Iggy's ass. His heartbeat began to race with excitement as he pulled his face away and began to climb up from the floor.

"Holy shit, you want me to-"

She cut him off, yelling loudly.

"Yeah! You heard me right! Get up off the floor and put that big fucking dick RIGHT UP MY ASS!!" 

Once again, Jennifer was giggling at Iggy's demeanor. When she wanted something, she knew how to order a man like a drill sergeant. Jeremy stood up and gripped his cock before guiding it up the crack of her ass. He wondered if Iggy was going to distract him by twerking again. Fortunately, she remained still, allowing him to pull her ass cheeks apart and gaze at her dark little hole. He grunted as he felt the head of his shaft slip in. A sigh of relief was heard in her Aussie voice.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it. Ram that fucking dick up my ass. I want it to feel that thing stretching my ass out."

Jennifer moaned at Iggy's dirty talk. She turned her head, glancing across her left shoulder to see the look on Jeremy's face. He was stunned to be living a fantasy like this. His entire shaft disappeared with the first thrust into Iggy's ass. He planted his hands on her hips to watch those thick booty cheeks bounce and shake every time he thrust in.

"Oh my fucking god! This booty is so fucking huge!"

His compliments made Iggy bust out laughing. She stuck her tongue out as she began to push back. Jeremy did not anticipate her taking control like this. He stopped thrusting and allowed her to push her booty back, working his cock in and out of it. Jeremy's lower lip fell in amazement at this action.

"Ohhhhhh, man!" 

Over and over, Iggy worked her ass back to fuck his cock. She surprised him by turning the tables on this position and assuming control. Jennifer remained next to her, still fingering herself as she listened to the moaning from Iggy and Jeremy.

"You like that!? You like how I throw it back and fuck your big dick with my huge ass!?" 

"Oh god, yes! YES!!" 

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed between all the moans and cries of pleasure from them. Iggy's thick booty cheeks slammed into his skin with thunderous ripples moving across her skin. Jeremy grunted with his teeth gritted. Every cry he made was just a reminder to Iggy of how she was owning him with her powerful ass. Over and over, she threw her ass back to pound that cock in and out of her dark hole.

"YESSS!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSSSSS!! SCREAM FOR ME, YOU FREAKY ASS MOTHER FUCKER!!"

"YOUR BOOTY FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, IGGY!!" 

Jennifer turned, glancing across her shoulder again. She let out a sharp moan to make sure she had Jeremy's complete attention. She moved her hand from between her thighs and tapped Iggy on the shoulder. That was the only thing Jennifer had to do to make her stop.

"I guess it's Jenny's turn now. You better give her something to remember after how she sucked you off."

Jeremy sighed in relief. At the rate at which Iggy was pushing back on his cock, he knew that he would blow his load deep inside her. He quickly pulled his cock out of her ass and stepped over to Jennifer.

"Are you ready to finally fuck me, Jeremy? Just remember, if you want to fuck my ass real bad, then don't cum yet. I know you're strong enough to hold yourself back. You'll do it if you really want to be inside my booty."

Iggy began to softly giggle at Jennifer's words. She knew deep down that this older woman had saved him from her own lust. Had Jennifer not made her stop, Iggy was merely minutes away from forcing him into a hard orgasm, all thanks to the power of her enormous booty. Jennifer uncrossed her knees from underneath her ass and spread her feet out on the floor. So much time had passed, and he had yet to be inside of Jennifer's pussy. That changed when he guided his cock to her wet folds.

"Mmmmmm, go ahead."

Relieved to finally be one with his love again, Jeremy let out a sigh of relief as his cock slid into her pussy. From where he stood, he was gazing down at the most famous ass in the world. Iggy had a spectacular booty, but nothing compared to the ass of J-Lo. Another moan was heard from his voice as he experienced the all-too-familiar feeling of her pussy. Jeremy bucked his hips slowly as he thrust into her.

"Jen, can I spank this ass?"

"You don't have to ask for permission, honey. You've earned the right to give me a good spanking. So yeah, go right on ahead! Spank my ass!"

To hear him ask to spank Jennifer only made Iggy laugh. She wondered why he did not bother smacking her thick booty when it was flapping and wobbling on him. This was a sight she had to witness with her own eyes. Iggy got up from the couch and stood next to Jeremy, watching as he bucked his hips to drive his cock into Jennifer's pussy. Her gold hoop earrings began to bounce around from her lobes, rustling through the locks of her brunette hair. Jeremy waited several seconds before he finally reared his right hand back and brought his palm down across her booty. Jennifer moaned at the feeling of his hand.

"Ohhhh, yeah! Fuck me, Jeremy! Fuck me, and don't forget to spank that booty! Spank me hard!!" 

He reared his hand back and delivered another hard spank. Jeremy then repeated the process, smacking her ass harder while his left hand gripped one of her hips. Iggy kept her eyes focused on the action. She rested her right hand against her hip, smirking as she watched this man fuck Jennifer the way she desired.

"That's it! Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck! Come on, Jeremy! Fuck me!!" 

Spank! His hand smacked across her booty again. The palm of his right hand was stinging from pain as a small red mark formed on her right ass cheek. He was done spanking her and planted his right hand on her free hip. Jennifer's breasts bounced and shook from underneath her. Iggy was still standing there, watching all the lustful action.

"Harder! Faster!!" 

Jennifer wanted to experience her climax so badly. She was past the point of testing her man, and now the only thing that mattered was her own pleasure. Jeremy grunted as he continued to buck his hips, giving in to her demands. She slid her right hand down to her pussy and rubbed at her clit.

"OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, JEREMY!! OHHHHH, GOD, YESSSSSSS!!"

The louder Jennifer screamed, the more Jeremy continued to thrust. He scrunched his face up, gritting his teeth as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of that wonderful pussy. Iggy began to clap her hands, cheering him on.

"Yeah! Give it to her, you sexy ass mother fucker! Give her what she wants!"

Closing her eyes, Jennifer curled her toes and balled her hands into fists. As she gritted her teeth and growled, Jeremy did not stop. He gave her inch after inch of his hard cock, still pumping in and out of that pussy. Her climax finally began as her inner walls tightened around his pole. So far, he had managed to go all this time without blowing his load, so Jeremy felt he could last a few more seconds.

"OHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSS!!" 

This time Jeremy was able to easily pull out, causing a flood of Jennifer's juices to squirt onto the floor. The sight made Iggy's lower lip fall in amazement at the sheer pressure of how hard Jeremy made Jennifer cum. Despite this hard orgasm, Jennifer was still standing tall with her legs spread out. She may have been slightly fatigued, but she was not exhausted. Throughout all this fucking, Jeremy felt he did not have much strength left. He knew that once he finally blew his load, that was it for him. He would likely fall to the floor, like he had done many times in the past when Jennifer drained his balls.

"Was that good, Jen?"

Slowly catching her breath, she glanced at him from across her right shoulder. With a slow nod, Jennifer waited to reply. 

"Yeah... You know how I like it."

The sound of hands clapping caught them both by surprise. A wide grin ran across Iggy's face before she spoke.

"Damn, that was a hell of a show! You were right, he really does know how to fuck like a champ."

Jeremy blushed at Iggy's words.

"The game was on the line, and he delivered. That tells you how badly he wants the big prize." 

That prize Jennifer mentioned was a one-way ticket to her legendary booty. Something else Iggy would be a witness to. Still looking across her shoulder, Jennifer winked at Jeremy.

"I know this is what you've really been waiting for. You've saved every drop of cum for my ass, haven't you?"

He nodded as Jennifer flashed her pearly-white teeth at him.

"I can't believe I get to watch this. We should've thought of doing something freaky like this years ago when we made that first video."

Iggy's words caused Jennifer to laugh as she turned her head and gazed forward. She did not bother replying to the other woman. Jeremy ignored Iggy entirely as he pulled Jennifer's booty cheeks apart and gazed at the crack. A smirk ran across his lips as he gripped his cock and guided it up the crack.

"Mmmmm, that feels good. Go ahead and give it a quick rubdown before you go inside."

The feeling of her thick ass cheeks wrapped around his cock was always an amazing feeling. Jeremy began to thrust forward as he kept his hands on her ass cheeks, holding them together. When he had the chance, he liked to hotdog those firm cheeks before the big event. Iggy stood there, hands planted on her hips, watching the entire time.

"Damn, that's hot."

Jennifer began to roll her hips to help his cock thrust up and down between her cheeks. She bit her lower lip, softly purring moans as she listened to Jeremy cry in pleasure. After a few seconds, Jennifer halted her movements entirely. Jeremy knew that was her way of telling him to go ahead and pull those cheeks apart to find her dark little hole.

"Yo Iggy, you wanna watch?"

"What do you think I'm doing standing here?"

Raising her right hand up, Jennifer snapped her fingers and pointed down at the floor.

"Get down there. You'll get a better view on the floor."

Just like that, Jennifer reminded Iggy who was the one in control of this entire show. The rapper obeyed her command and fell to the floor, almost touching the puddle of juices Jennifer had squirted minutes earlier. Jeremy grabbed his cock with his right hand and carefully guided the head to push through Jennifer's dark little hole. A faint gasp followed a sigh of relief as she felt his cock sliding into her ass. Jeremy planted his hands on her hips again.

"This is the best ass in the whole fucking world. No offense, Iggy. But she's the queen for a reason."

"Don't worry, no offense taken. Jenny knows how much I love her ass."

On her knees, Iggy stomped her way towards the right side of Jeremy. She narrowly avoided the cum stains on the floor, keeping her eyes focused on watching his cock disappear as he made the first thrust up Jennifer's famous booty. The feeling of tightness was different compared to Iggy's ass and unlike the experience of pussy. Jeremy was always astonished at how perfectly the length of his shaft fit into Jennifer's ass hole. He could only think of all the other lucky men before him who had the honor and privilege of enjoying her ass. Days like this were a true reminder of how blessed he was in life. As he cried out in pleasure, he began to slowly buck his hips to drive his cock in and out of what he believed to be the greatest ass in the world.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, Jeremy! Take it nice and slow, like you want. I want you to fuck my ass until you cum. You don't have to worry about pulling out now."

Taking a deep breath, he continued to thrust at this slow pace. Jeremy liked to watch every inch of his cock disappear with a full thrust into her ass before reappearing when he moved back. Iggy licked her lips as she watched. His balls slapped against the undersides of Jennifer's plump ass cheeks with each full thrust.

"Damn, that's fucking hot to watch."

He ignored Iggy's words, focusing entirely on the feeling of his cock inside Jennifer's ass. Jeremy began to pick up speed, thrusting faster as he continued to buck his hips. Jennifer closed her eyes as her hands were still pressed into the cushion of the couch. Her big gold hoop earrings shook and dangled through her hair as he was now pounding her ass.

"That's it! Give it to me! Fuck my ass!"

"You heard her! You fucking heard her! FUCK THAT ASS LIKE SHE WANTS!!"

Hearing Jennifer moan was a reward in itself, but to also hear Iggy encouraging him loudly sent Jeremy into overdrive. He gritted his teeth and grunted as he began to thrust even faster. Jennifer's tits began bouncing and shaking all around as her hair swayed. Her eyes opened as she began to yell at him.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK MY ASS, JEREMY!! YOU LOVE THIS BOOTY SO MUCH, KEEP FUCKING IT!! GIVE ME EVERY LAST INCH OF YOUR COCK!! GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!!"