Booty Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over, he pumped inch after inch of his cock. Jeremy knew he only had seconds before he finally erupted inside her. He no longer cared about lasting longer. There was no greater joy than this--to be standing here and pounding Jennifer's ass after a long day. Iggy kept her eyes focused on the action, her mouth open wide for so long that she began to drool at the sight.

"Oh my god, Jen! I love you and this booty so much!! I LOVE YOU!!"

Jeremy almost cried tears of joy with his words. Not for a second did he stop or slow down. Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead and eyebrows. His hands had become sweaty as they still gripped her hips. Jennifer raised her head, eyes wide open, as she grinned at the couch.

"YESSSS, YESSSSSSS!! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!! GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE ME EVERY INCH OF YOUR COCK!! FUCK MY ASS!! FUCK MY ASS AND FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!!"

She knew he had only seconds before he would finally explode within her. Her voice was so powerful that it echoed outside the room and down the halls. Jennifer raised her head, not caring at all about Iggy watching them from the floor. So long as Jeremy continued to pound his cock in her ass, she was almost completely satisfied.

"I want every last drop of your cum in my ass. ALL OF YOUR CUM!!"

"Oh god, Jen! Ohhhh god, I'M CUMMING!! FUCKKKK!!" 

His cock was still inside her ass when the eruption commenced. Jeremy screamed loudly before gritting his teeth and grunting. 

"OHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! FUCKING YESSSSSS!!" 

Jennifer began giggling as she felt the final thrust in her ass. He always gave one last thrust just to make sure that he gave her every last drop when she demanded it. Iggy's eyes widened as she leaned up, ready to witness his cock exiting that famous booty. 

"Ohhhhh, god! Ohhhhhh, man!!" 

His cries showed how exhausted Jeremy had become through all this pleasure. As he pulled his cock out of her ass, he took a few steps back and felt the weakness in his knees. Iggy moved her hands to Jennifer's ass and pulled the cheeks apart to witness the stream of cum flowing down the crack.

"This is fucking beautiful."

Hearing Iggy's voice told Jennifer that she was the one pulling her cheeks apart. Jeremy could be heard panting and out of breath from behind. Spurts of cum dripped from Jennifer's ass hole, trailing in gobs down the crack and falling to the floor. Iggy slithered her tongue up the crack of that ass, slurping the cum into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm, I take it someone was still hungry."

Jennifer giggled at the feeling of her friend cleaning her crack. Iggy swallowed the cum as quickly as her tongue collected it. When the tip of her tongue reached the hole, Iggy drove it inside. Jeremy could not believe what he was witnessing. So that was the reason Jennifer wanted Iggy on the floor. She must have known that the other woman wanted to taste his cum and clean that booty. He did not expect to watch Iggy rimming Jennifer like this. It was only fitting after Jennifer had her face smothered by Iggy earlier in the day.

"Oh my god. I can't believe we just did this together. This is one of the best days of my life."

After uttering his words, Jeremy groaned and fell to his knees. Jennifer glanced at him from across her right shoulder. Iggy extracted her tongue from Jennifer's booty and gazed in his direction as well. A giggle was shared between the two ladies as they saw how weak he was from all the fucking. 

"Well, ain't that a freak." 

Jennifer giggled at Iggy reciting a line from their famous song. It was her turn to do the same.

"I think you had the time of your life. Throw up your hands if you love big booty!" 

Laughing at them, Jeremy raised his arms into the air before collapsing on his back. He was done and exhausted entirely. As he tried to catch his breath, he gazed up at the ceiling. Light grey metal frames divided a layer of tiles with white fluorescent light tubes hanging in the center of the room. Iggy and Jennifer could be heard giggling. He shut his eyes for a few seconds at the sound of heels stomping around. When Jeremy opened his eyes, he could see Jennifer gazing down at him from his left side and Jennifer to the right. Both women towered over him, giving an impressive view of their bodies. Wide smirks covered their faces as he tried to smile before passing out. Jennifer grinned at Iggy.

"Don't worry. He just needs a nap, and he'll be fine and ready to go again tomorrow."

THE END