Bordering on Terrible

Story Info
Sensory Stimulation.
3.4k words
4.5
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt his fingertips glide gently up the inside of her thigh she wondered to herself how long he would leave her wanting more. She tried her hardest not to let out a whimper as his fingers left her skin and all she could feel was the void of where they were. She never knew the day would end like this and if she could do it all over again she struggled to tell herself that she would do something different because the fact was, she was enjoying herself.

Despite knowing she shouldn't, she couldn't help the way her body was reacting. She could still sense the last place his fingers were on her skin, a ghost of a feeling. She could feel the small graze which would no doubt be invisible to the eye but having no other sensory input she could feel where his nail had made the smallest indentation on her skin...

She could feel a cold breeze on her almost bare skin and the warmth of the log burner on her right providing some relief from the chill. She opened her eyes, knowing this would provide no insight because of the tie he had taken off and tied around her head, covering her eyes.

The room was dark anyway and with the covering, there wasn't even a shadow to see. but she could hear his breath. Calm and slow, unlike her own which must have been giving her desire away as she breathed rapidly and shallow. She tried to imagine what he was seeing right now as she gulped down air on her knees because even without being able to see herself, she could feel his eyes on her.

She could feel the prickle on her skin. She could sense him near her and knew that the next time he touched her would either bring pain or pleasure. The anticipation was killing her. Her knees hurt and the belt he had tied her hands with was digging into her wrists behind her back. With each sound of movement he made, she felt her body betray her and seize up expecting pain. every time she did this she heard his sharp intake of breath. He must enjoy watching her wait.... He knew she was enjoying this.

He could read her body like a book, it wasn't difficult to do so. She could lie all she wanted but the subtleties gave it away. He moved her long hair to the side showing the back of her neck as he used his index finger to trace a line down the ridges of her spine, barely touching and enjoying the effect it had on her at that moment. He watched her push her bra-covered chest out and try to hide the whimper coming from her mouth. Then he stopped! He watched her lips as they parted to say something but she closed them.

She wanted to say something, she wanted to tell him to carry on but she knew what happened the last time she spoke... She felt him reach down and grab her wrists, pulling them up her back and jarring her shoulders. She couldn't help but tip forward slightly and it was only his hand that stopped her from hitting the floor. He unwound the belt from her wrists, letting it fall to the carpet as he leaned in, still holding both wrists in his hands, and said three words sternly into her ear;

"All fours now!"

She hesitated, not knowing what to expect from his demand, almost causing slight confusion from such a simple request. He let go of her wrists and she toppled forward, just getting a hand in front of her to break her fall. Panting with her forehead pressed to the carpet enjoying the relief on her shoulders, she felt his hand wrap around her throat, his fingers squeezing into the side of her neck and the pressure built up in her head as he yanked her head up and demanded "Stay there"!"

He looked down at her leaning on her red knees and hands splayed out In front of her. She struggling to catch her breath but not through exertion, but through anticipation and equal amounts of fear and excitement. He liked her feeling vulnerable and at his whim. He had watched her earlier in work leaning over the desk in that dress that now laid crumpled in the corner. and now she was on all fours in his living room in her underwear practically begging for him.

He loved the contrast of those two events and the next time he had to hold a team meeting and he caught her eye, they would both knew what had happened and that contrast of those two events would be beautiful. He reached down and slipped his fingers into the sides of her French knickers. slowly pulling them down over the curve of her bum and down to mid-thigh. He heard her stop breathing for a few seconds and he stopped his action. Leaving her exposed to the air. She posed there on fours feeling the breeze on her ass and heard him moving behind her as he picked up something from the floor. Something heavy and long that made a slight dull metallic ring.

She struggled to hear any more of what he was doing over the sound of the crackle of the fireplace, concentrating so thoroughly that each crack from the fire made her heart skip a beat and made her body tense up. she began to relax to the crackle, hearing the wood split as the fire engulfed it, knowing what to expect before sudden searing pain across her bare ass.

She fought to stay leaning on her hands as her head dipped and the air left her lungs, coming out in a gasp, adrenaline coursed through her veins and all sound disappeared for a split-second. She felt the blood rushing through her body to the site of the impact and the warmth spread across her ass cheek. Her body was tense and every muscle below her waist ached from the sudden shock. She realised she had gripped the rug so hard her knuckles hurt and she imagined if she could see them, they would be ivory white.

She caught her breath and expected another, the crackle of the fire being more clear and causing more fear once again. She felt him moving around her, his highly polished work shoes making a hard knock on the concrete base around the fire. The sudden warmth of the fire against her skin as she heard another log being thrown on, disturbing the embers. Then she heard him sit down in the chair to the side of her and then nothing...

He watched her. That had been the first time he had used sudden shock against her and he wanted to see what her reaction was, either way, he was going to do it again and more but he wanted to let the adrenaline do its job and see how her body reacted. He wanted to see what she would do if she was left in this vulnerable position for a few minutes. He was the director and his job was to observe people and know people and he did it very well. Albeit not normally with his employees in this position. He picked up his glass and sloshed the Whisky around looking at the amber fluid and lit a cigarette as he observed her silhouette against the fire.

A glass in his hand with a cigarette perched between his fingers as he held his belt in his hand, running his thumb over the holes in the leather. He stared at her body and the goosebumps on her hips and watching her chest rise and fall as she breathed deeply, struggling to calm herself. He decided to ask her a question, knowing what the answer would be and knowing it might not be the truth.

"Comfortable?" He said in his thick accent She heard the words and it should have been a question but she was unsure if he was asking her or stating it so she bit her lip to stay quiet.

"You can answer the question, " he stated sternly.

"Yes" she murmured.

"Yes what?" he said in a firm tone that made no mistake whether it was a question...

"Yes Sir" she said in her small voice.

"Good girl" he replied satisfied. Putting down his glass and stubbing out his cigarette he stood up and walked over to her. Stooping down he placed his hand under her chin and lifted it up, pulling the tie up so she could see...

What little light there was hurt her eyes as the tie was pulled up allowing her to see, her mascara smudged across her eyes. She felt the force he had in his arm as his hand was under his chin and she looked up into his eyes.

"Are you going to continue to be my good girl?"

She gave her head a slight nod as she was unsure what his reaction would be. She felt complete trust for this man yet she hadn't seen this side of him before. He cupped her chin in his palm and used his thumb to rub the mascara from her cheek, she could smell the slight aroma of cigarette smoke and leather from his belt.

He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back to a kneeling position. "take my dick out of my trousers" he abruptly demanded. She could see the bulge and felt nervous as she reached up. Almost missing the zip as her hands shook. She undid the zip all the way and reached her hand into his trousers. Her fingers immediately wrapped around his thick shaft and she could feel the blood coursing through it. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and felt immediate approval for her actions. He kept a stern straight face as she pulled it out. Barely being able to get her fingers around the thick appendage.

He looked down at her and could almost see the anticipation etched on her face. She knew what was coming and if he didn't know it, the unconscious lick of her lips as she saw his dick gave it away. He saw her eyes widen and the hesitation as she saw how thick it was.

"Open your mouth, not wide," he said as he took a step towards her face.

"Close your eyes". She felt a thumb on her lip as he pulled it down slightly and heard his breathing changing.

She felt his cock press against her lips as he ran it across her bottom lip.

"Stick out your tongue" he demanded. She did as she was told and felt him run the head of his cock across her tongue as his hand crept under her chin and lifted her head up. He felt her warm tongue run across the length of his shaft before stopping. Like a puppy waiting for permission, he could tell she was learning and was waiting to be told, she was waiting for approval.

"Take it all but hands behind your back" he ordered.

He saw her body language change as in one fluid motion her hands left her lap and were behind her back and three-quarters of his cock were suddenly enveloped into her mouth. He felt the reflex at the back of her throat as, despite all of her eagerness, her body betrayed her. He let her pull back for a second and told her to open her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw his stern face looking back down.

She tried again to take his long thick cock into her mouth. She maintained eye contact as she felt him hit the back of her throat. Her eyes streaming and her body instinctively demanding she stop. She felt his hand wrap around her throat as his thumb pressed next to her windpipe.

"Don't stop" he demanded.

With one hand on the back of her head and one wrapped around her throat, he took complete control of the situation and she realised there and then that she was merely a plaything. He used her mouth, he used her body. She could feel that familiar feeling in her body and she knew the only way to satisfy it would be to get her hand between her thighs.

She badly needed to touch herself. She was desperate to run a finger over her clit...She couldn't hold back anymore and she pulled one hand forward, snaking it around her hips in the hope he wouldn't notice as her head was thrust back and forth.

She guided her hand, fingers first across her hips and down over the curve of her thigh. She could already feel the heat radiating from her pussy as she gently glanced her middle finger across her clit. In that moment he pulled his cock out of her mouth...He looked down and saw her looking guilty, a hand between her legs. She immediately stopped and returned her hands back behind her.

"You want to play?" He asked in his deep voice.

She nodded.

"OK, you can play over there," he said pointing to the sofa.

She stood up as the blood rushed back her legs and attempted to stagger. She fell ungracefully into the middle of the sofa and looked up at him. He hadn't changed position other than watching her walk.

"Spread those legs for me," he said as she maneuvered herself to sit upright

She did as she was told and resumed her original intention. She could feel how wet she was already and he had barely touched her. She used the pad of her fingers to rub her clit in semi-circles all the while keeping eye contact with him, she would occasionally break eye contact with him to look at his thick hard cock that he had wrapped a hand around. She knew she wanted it back in her mouth at some point soon but for now, the thought of it and the sight of it was enough as she pushed a finger inside of her.

He watched her as her finger dance around her clit slowly and could feel her eyes on him. He couldn't take his eyes off her face as her back arched whilst she pushed a finger past her clit and into her pussy. He was obsessed with watching the way her practiced hand knew exactly what it was doing and the way her thighs spread ever so slightly as she went deeper.

He was fascinated with the way her body moved and the curve of her soft thighs. He lowered himself to his knees and reached down to grasp her calf and brought it up to his mouth... She felt his position change in the room and her leg being pulled up slightly to his mouth, his soft lips and contrasting stubbled face providing different sensations on the back of her leg.

His warm breath causing her skin to prickle slightly under the soft bombardment of his mouth. She found herself closing her other completely by instinct, suddenly she felt his hand grasp her thigh and pin it down to the cushion. In that brief moment, she saw his fingers indent into her flesh and as she looked up at him, he didn't take his focus off her leg. He didn't even break concentration as he instilled that controlling move.

His hand never left her thigh as she continued to use her hand on herself but his lips moved further and further up the inside of her thigh. He gripped her by both legs and pulled her forward with a purposeful reaction, reaching across and grabbing both hands and pinning them down into the creases of the sofa. He ran his lips gently up the inside of her thigh, barely touching, and took huge pleasure in the way her body instinctively reacted.

"Keep your hands there" he commanded as he withdrew his grip from her wrists.

He gripped her thigh and raised it, tilting her hips up as she felt his stubble etch into her inner thigh. He continued to plant barely registering kisses as he went further towards her pussy. He knew that this tease was killing her and he could feel her body tense at every touch and withdraw. Without warning, he ran the entire length of his tongue across her clit and felt her body shudder as the pleasure racked every nerve in her body,

She raised her hands up to his head on impulse and ran her fingers through his greying hair as his grip tightened on her waist. He moved his hand down across the curve of her waist and slipped his hands under her ass to lift her to his face, applying more pressure on her clit as his tongue changed momentum between a light touch and hard pressure.

She intuitively tried to sit up slightly and was met with a firm hand in the middle of her chest, pushing her back down. Once she had fallen back into the cushions, his hand stayed there, using pressure to keep her in place. She felt him withdraw his hand from under her ass and a finger pushing into her pussy. She was soaking wet between her own natural reaction and his saliva and he had no trouble getting his thick finger all the way in and curling back on its self to hit her g spot. As he did this, he darted his tongue back and forth across her clit and pinned her down with his other free hand.

He kept up the rhythm and heard her breathing faster and faster. Her hands went back to his head and he felt her grip his salted hair between her fingers as her back arched. He kept applying pressure to her clit as his finger curved around slightly inside of her.

She felt the usual tingling in her feet as the tension built and built, she tried to hold her thighs still but the more she tried, the more they shuddered. She felt that familiar warm pulse in the pit of her stomach, her breathing becoming more rapid and she found it hard to focus on anything but his tongue on her clit, his hair between her fingers, and the feeling of his shoulder pressing into her thigh.

She completely lost concentration and every muscle in her body seized up, the air in her lungs being pushed out her throat in a primordial cry as the build-up reached its crescendo and a wave of pleasure washed over her body. He stopped his momentum on her clit and pulled back slightly, looking up at her as her chest rose and fell between breathing, he could see the sheen on her skin and with her eyes closed the red glow of her face as her mouth opened desperately trying to take in as much air as her body would allow.

He glanced down at her pussy again and positioned his thumb across her clit. He watched her body be rocked with electric shocks as his thumb glanced off of her clit.

She attempted to push his hands away before he spoke sternly. "No! ".

He gave her a few seconds between before using the pad of his thumb to rub in semi-circles. He took great pleasure in watching her squirm and writhe around, her knees came up, spreading her thighs further apart as her arms went back behind her to grip the back of the sofa. He liked that this simple act could control her whole body and stared intently at the way her hips moved.

It wasn't long before she felt that familiar rising in her stomach again, only this time, far stronger than before. She opened her eyes again and everything had begun to blur as her body pushed more blood to her lower body. He wouldn't let up, he wouldn't slow down. Her thighs ached from holding them up for so long but she knew she couldn't lower them if she tried.

Her fingernails dug into the backboard of the sofa and the muscles in her arms were in a constant state of tension. The adrenaline in her body kicked in as another wave of ecstasy washed over her that she didn't know she had. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her jaw as she felt the release between her thighs as her pussy throbbed and her sensitive clit took the assault from his hand. She collapsed back into the soft cushions and knew she would ache tomorrow.