She's My Slave Cum Slut

Story Info
Desperate slut cums every time she drains the cum from men.
3.1k words
4.56
22k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving early she sat in the lounge of the large new hotel in Sydney. Just 5 minutes before the arranged time to visit me she took the lift to the top floor. I had a large suite on the 15th floor of the hotel. Walking down the corridor she stopped at room 1515. This wasn't her first time with me.

She stood at the door ready for our special time together. Then she knocked on the door of my hotel room, gently but with a desperate insistence that reflected how much she needed me, and all that I offered her. You've may never have felt that need that comes with someone who knows exactly what you want and can give it to you. Knowing that need could be completely satisfied, made her completely addicted to me whenever I told her I wanted her. Yes, it's true my wealth meant I had so many I could have, but her addiction to me was unquestionable, and created a reciprocal co-dependent desire in me. No one had ever opened their mind to me so fully.

Once I had opened the door, I used my voice to direct her to what she wanted, "okay darling you should remove all your clothes and lie down on my bed and then you may begin with the first one, he's been waiting so patiently for you."

She lay down on my freshly made bed, seeing him naked and ready for her, and she deftly reached out for the hard cock that was hers. As I watched her, I could see her squirming on my bed as she held his cock and explored its powers and pleasure points. Feeling the power, she exerted on him course through her was just the beginning for us.

Using my voice to control her choices, I instructed her, "I expect to see your pussy and watch you squirt today after you enjoy him. So don't disappoint me."

So, without letting go of the cock that was now hers to enjoy, she lifted her skirt up and exposed her neatly trimmed pubic hair, and slid her fingers across her swollen lips, and I watched as she was playing seductively with herself for me.

For her it was about feeling the sexual power course through, as the men gave themselves to her and she drained them of everything they offered. I looked at the man standing there next to her as she held his cock like a dog lead, his balls were smooth and freshly shaven as he had been made to do. His cock was thick and had already been hard for some time from my earlier command so I knew he would be painfully hard.

I was amused that her eyes locked on to his hard cock to admire the protruding veins running deeply along his engorged penis and the powerless man's pre cum juices were running down his cock. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights, but it was obvious he gave himself willingly so that she could take all that he offered her.

In the state she was in, her sexual energy was contagious, I was able to feel the net of sexual power she had him trapped in. And I felt her invite him to give himself to her, I knew she could feel him melting into her lustful awakening. Now the blood was flooding even more into his cock, to make this throbbing member so hard that it hurt. She felt empowered, and this submissive cock, grew as the movements of her hands teased this man into total submission.

The control over his passion for her was now absolute. He was rapturous in this compliant state as her hands flesh felt addictive & silky soft, grasping and gliding ever so diligently over the throbbing head of his swollen overstimulated penis. Her fingers were incredibly smooth, as they moved across his highly sensitised cock, he moaned as it felt like her hands had encased his yielding cock in melted butter. The movements she used across his desperately horny cock were so focused and perfectly performed, slithering back and forth over & over, relentlessly. Powerless to resist her, the man before her, pushed his insistent hips toward her, showing unconditionally that he was needing everything she offered to fill his desperate need to cum for her.

Nothing needed to be said, they both knew what I expected of them instinctively. She was obliged to offer him as a spectacle for my eyes only, while she enjoyed the glorious sexual energy that filled her with euphoria that she was ecstatic to experience this delightful passion. Opening her insatiable mouth, she drew his hardness across her sensuous lips and deep into the warmth and pleasure that awaited him. Her lips, velvet tongue and breath coursed seductively across his willing cock. Smiling she hummed as she pleasured him.

Unsurprisingly, in less than a minute he began to be shaking uncontrollably from her satisfying tongue strokes, and like a pleasure slave to her desires he gave his orgasming cock's juices into her mouth to consume like a cum-slut addict.

He tried to balance himself as his legs wobbled and while he nearly toppled over, his legs stiffened as he sought to empty everything that could squirt out of his cock into her mouth. Her lips held him tight as her tongue caressed the underside of his unresisting erection, encouraging him to keep spurting into her eager mouth. Pouring out of his cock were the unnatural waves of dancing cum, so hard that anyone else would have nearly choked on it, as his sperm hit the back of her throat, she drew it all in and felt its sexual energy bring a peaceful orgasm that carried him to complete serenity.

Knowing he was all hers now, she looked up at him, the serene smile on his compliant face was all she needed to know. Nothing would matter for him now; he was hers and hers alone. The sexual sensations that trapped him was impossible for him to escape from.

I observed them both and watched as she turned to look over at me, with a radiant smile on her face. This unsuspectingly drained man took several big lungful's of air to prevent himself from fainting. His eyes wide with both surprise from something he never expected but always desired, and the satiated pleasure that was the trap he never imagined he would welcome. Stepping back a little, he carefully fell exhausted into a nearby armchair to accommodate his body's recovery from the sexual energy that had been drained from him.

She smiled at the second naked man standing ready for her with his erection, and demanded of him, "come here a let me have all of it!"

He wasted no time at all moving to where she had pointed. Naked, with his throbbing cock already guiding him to her, he moved into a position right next to her as she lay on my bed.

"Wont you please be easy with me", he murmured more to himself than her as he pushed his hard cock towards her lips, offering all his sexual energy and the love juices that held his offering of himself to her.

She didn't reply; why would she when he was hers already, instead she simply placed her hand on his already painfully hard cock. Wrapping her hand tightly around his solid stiffness, he knew he was hers now. Looking deeply into his eyes, she begins to tease him by agonisingly slowly sliding her hand along his firmness.

Only I knew why she was now dribbling cum encrusted spit onto his cock, as she began to increase her hand speed. As she could hear him start to cry out in ecstasy, gasping in air deeply, moaning in lust filled pleasure just under his breath. He was unable to speak again, but he could emit the sounds of pleasured submission as she held him on a lead like a new puppy.

Smiling at him as she worked him up and down, as he could feel himself becoming her pet and pleasure toy. She knew his sexual tension lay ready to surround and enlighten her. Listening carefully to him, she allowed the sounds he was emitting and the changes to his breathing to guide her as she enjoyed the power she held over using her new toy. As she was pleasuring his cock she was drawing out every ounce of sexual energy he could possibly supply.

And yes, of course, she was still playing with herself for me. I could hear the squelching sounds of her fingers as they dove into her juicy pussy. I could see she was delighted in the dominance over him, as her new toys body was dancing to her sexual tune, and she was the conductor of his longing to release the crescendo of spurting. I could see that she could almost feel the pleasure he was enduring, as I had instructed her, she could be nearly one with his satisfaction so that it was all hers.

Oh, save me, these were the only words that escaped his lips before his creamy cum was flying out of his cock and all over her welcoming soft breasts. From start to finish of her pleasuring him, it had been just a couple minutes. I smiled at her as she pushed her fingers deep inside herself. As she drew her hand away from the poor man's cock his face dropped into drowsiness and adulation. I watched as she used both her hands to caress her voluptuous breasts, and massaging his cum juices into her welcoming flesh, creating the perfect skin like lotion. What remained on his now glistening cum she then smeared over her pussy lips, as she felt its influence gliding across those engorged, luscious lips. Mixing the gleaming cum with her own erogenous essences, she concentrated on coating all the shining flesh surrounding her clit.

She smiled at me, and mouthed, "two down, two to go."

The last two men were more than ready for her. There was something different about the third I could feel it too. The energy was so powerful, she could never fully prepare herself for the intensity. It's true his bar wasn't big, but it almost sparkled with the momentum of enthusiasm and lust. Some might say it was diamond hard, white hot and aching and needing to cross that threshold of her temptingly tight lips. And with a sudden jarring force, his white cock was filling her mouth with saluting sexual sensations. She could feel him drifty and giddy from the flow of skill that happened as she captured his rigidity within her mouth. This was no childish naughty knowledge that he had suddenly found, instead he knew she was enchanting this erotic sensuality as his momentous pleasure from her tongue caressed his cock into submissiveness and against his own will to surrender. Nothing could have prepared him for lust that captured and tainted his own freedom forever. This act of aggressively pushing his bursting prick into her slick and moist mouth created an acquiescence in his inability to resist her.

Knowing he was all hers now was what, above all else, drove him in that instant over the edge. Beams of lust filled light burst from behind his eyes and he had to bite down hard on his lip to prevent himself from crying out as her mouth of pleasure, gripped his cock as it was erupting from him in unrelenting creamy spasms. Her lips locked on his cock and he groaned at the unexpected tightness as he gave her all that she sought. The waves of sexual energy poured through her as his ecstasy filled her desperately like an unrelenting, rutting wild animal.

It was no more than a split second that he was transformed from a life as a young college man into a simple toy of a conquering cum-slut warrior. Knowing that she had made him hers by defeating him on an ancient battlefield of lust. There was some sadness because he knew he was now a creature of her magnificent, glorious victory. That she would take her barbaric pleasure from him whenever she wanted.

I looked at her and commanded, "cum for me."

It was only her third man but her juices burst out around her fingers as she felt my mind hold her tightly, mesmerized and captivated as we became one. Her juices continued to splatter all over her fingers and drenching her hand.

She let out a little whimper and moan as she felt my lust penetrating the sexual tension moving through her. It was like a real life wet dream for her as I pushed more rapture into her clit. I knew from her squirming and grinding her hips on my bed that her first orgasm had been connected to the second orgasm that I had created for her. Pushing more gratification into her G-spot. I watched as her belly began clenching in orgasmic rhythmic movements, with the indulging spasms of her pussy as it yearned for more satisfaction from me.

She had lasted barely more than five minutes. But I knew from my connection with her that the intensity of every one of those seconds was so vividly real that each one of them felt like the sweetest gift of fulfilment, that would be welcomed for eternity.

"It's time for the last one," I reminded her.

This last one was a powerful looking brute but obviously a submissive mouse by his nature. He meekly moved towards her as she beckoned him with her hand to bring his cock to her.

"Aggghhh! Naaah... agghhhh. My aaahhh!" he cried out as she submerged his cock to the root deeply into her mouth.

Such as cum-slut knew how to use her lips and teeth to sternly grasp his throbbing cock. As her tongue began its tantalising attack along the pleasure routes of his cock, she could feel it twitch and pulsate. Without any warning it finally exploded in her mouth, sending this wild cum-guzzler lots of thick jets of creamy cum deep inside her throat. She drank down the sweet nectar that coated her throat. Her lips gripped his cock, while her mouth was draining his balls of every last drop.

Although he was mostly disorientated by now from what had just happened to him, she knew he had more for her. She held his semi-soft cock in her mouth as she hummed a tune that had him every bit as hard as he had been a few minutes previously.

Nothing felt better than when he let out something that sounded like a mild gasp of submissive desire, and a sob of relief as just the tip of his cock slipped into the edge of her lips. The sensation of her controlling his cock in her mouth, made it such a forbidden experience for this gentle natured man and now shattered his belief in his own self-control. As she used him, she could feel him approaching his orgasm, then he gave a sharp wail and cry of pleasured surprise, as he suddenly felt the orgasm capture his balls and his cum flying out like a fountain into her warm, wet mouth. She felt his last surge of sexual energy flow into her as he finished his final stroke of cum squirt into this woman that reveals in tasting cum so much,

He managed nothing more than to step back and to fall to the floor. He was escaping the sexual frustration that had bound him for so long and had given her everything she now savoured, that shuddering contentment of emptying himself a second time had drained him utterly. She felt so full of amazing empowerment, so alive with her success of their cum deep inside her, that sparkled deeply in her eyes. And I knew it was her time to show me how she felt. I looked at the exhausted men who had enabled the alluring fiend to feast. None of them had the energy to even move as they were all fast asleep after her victory and triumph.

As I looked at her, I smiled at the wonderfully content and exquisite look in her eyes, and I explained, "now it's time to give me the show."

She knew that I would be in her mind now as I began to push her to play with the sexual energy, she had sucked from them all. I felt the tips of her fingers tingle and toes curled down as the electricity of the cum transcended through her.

She lay on my bed and spread her legs to give herself what she needed. I handed her the clit-sucker toy, and she pressed it on high and pushed it against her wet, throbbing clit. While she lay open, I slid the remote-controlled vibrating toy inside her so that the protruding extension sat against her G-spot. I used the remote to turn the toy on and sat down to concentrate on how she was feeling.

I made sure she was open as wide as possible for me, giving me the best possible view, as I felt her orgasm building. As I felt her clit orgasm approach, her legs begin to shake. Her mouth was sticky and dry from all the cum, but she could feel her pussy contracting as her G-spot orgasm approached, so she couldn't move from her position.

As her orgasm came closer I offered her a deep, warm, calm that settled her mind. So even as her body's cum inspired energy built towards an eruption, it radiated from within her and into her genitals, but she experienced and felt the initial orgasm contraction emanate from her abdomen.

With a moaning of orgasmic satisfaction, I felt her pleasure as she squirted again and again all through her wonderfully long orgasm that held as long as possible for us.

Such wonderful blissful pleasure is exhausting. I relaxed back into the chair. I watched her, carefully I felt her mind to ensure she was all right. When she finally did move again, it was perhaps half an hour later. All four men continued in their deep slumber on the floor.

I directed her now that it was time to leave. She dressed and came to me and kissed me lovingly. I knew this was the hardest time for her. I looked into her eyes and smiled at her, and she silently departed through the door that had recently brought her into my room.