Bored British Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Mid night arousal with Jayne as I wake and start to touch her.
1k words
4.38
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very sexy evening in her hotel room, a room service meal and a late shower, Jayne and I headed to bed. Shew wore a short black silky chemise and nothing else. We were both horny but tired after early starts and drifted off to sleep. I woke at around 2am and moved towards her, my hand on her stomach and my naked body spooned behind her. She stirred and I started kissing her neck and shoulder. She clearly liked this and pushed back against me, the silky chemise between my cock and her naked bottom. I moved my hand up and started gently squeezing her breast and I could feel her nipple hardening through the thin material. Her right hand reached behind her, and I felt it grip my cock, slowly teasing it to life. Jayne then rolled over and started kissing me and told me to lie back and let her pleasure me with her mouth.

I did as she suggested and as I lay on my back her lips moved down from my mouth, to my neck, stopping only to lick my earlobe and whisper "you make me so fucking horny" before moving down over my chest and stomach and finally taking my cock in her mouth whist cupping and caressing my sac.

Her oral skills were superb and I felt my cock grow in her mouth I asked, "Where did you learn to suck cock so well?" She replied, "I was a very bad girl at Uni and found that boys and older men seemed to love what I did with my mouth, and I also found that feeling a cock swelling, tasting the salty precum and making them cum was a huge turn-on for me." She went on to tell me that she had a fling with her boss during a holiday job in a hotel/restaurant, and he taught her to suck him to completion and wanted her to swallow his cum. She found the experience very erotic and told me how she loved giving pleasure to men, knowing that they would reciprocate.

I found hearing her tales very horny and she told me how she made him cum using her mouth and hands after the guests had gone to bed. He was in his 40's and she said he ignited her sex drive massively, and he pushed her boundaries and desires way beyond her younger boyfriends had ever suggested.

Her oral skills were exceptional, and she alternated between sucking and teasing my know with her slippery wet tongue, teasing my balls and perineum with her manicured fingers and she fellated me. I then asked her to position herself so I could play with her pussy as she sucked me. I ran my fingers up her inner thighs and started to very lightly brush my fingers over her swollen pussy lips. She moaned and writhed, pushing back against me but I teased her by pulling my hand away and calling her a greedy girl. I then suggested she might like to straddle my face in a 69 so we could fully pleasure each other. I moved lower down the bed, and she lowered her sweet wet pussy onto my face and I started to probe her with my tongue. Her pussy tasted fresh and sweet, and I caressed her arse cheeks with my hands as I licked and teased her with my tongue. She was equally good at teasing me and asked me to keep her on the edge of an orgasm until she was ready to release.

Her pussy tasted divine, and her juices were clearly flowing, her lips swollen and pink and her clitoris making itself known. My balls had been drained three times before we slept so I was in no hurry to cum, savouring each moment as she licked and sucked me, stopping only to share little snippets of erotic memories of her pre uni and student days, as well as her early post graduate years before she met Chris. This was in the mid 1970s and life was all about fun. She told me how men liked her blonde hair and full breasts and how she loved showing off her legs and cleavage at work and when she went out at the weekend. She was more than happy to indulge my kink of hearing about past encounters and shared the same desire to hear of mine.

I was really enjoying the combination of licking her out, feeling her mouth around my cock, interspersed with snippets of her horny past. She had been married for 23 years and said her sex life had dwindled for the past decade and been very sparse for the past three years as Chris lost interest. She found that her sex drive had risen, and she'd found herself looking for satisfaction using porn and toys.

I could sense that she was getting closer to an orgasm as I teased her and managed to position myself so I could slip two fingers inside her as I licked her clitoris. This led to her writhing against me and vocalising her feelings, telling me to make her cum and that she wanted me to cum for her too.

I sensed that the sensation of her cumming on my tongue and fingers would set me off and sure enough as she started to moan and gasp as she did whenever she climaxed, I told her I was cumming too. I felt my first wave of ejaculation, and she took me deep in her mouth as I continued to lick and flick my tongue over her clitoris and slit. This was my first time of reaching orgasm in her mouth and it was incredibly intense as she swallowed my semen and milked my cock dry.

Following our first shared oral orgasm, we collapsed on the bed and kissed again before returning to sleep, instinctively knowing that we would surely fuck again before work, and repeat the activities that evening when we returned