All Comments on 'Bored British Wife Ch. 02'

by Midsmale69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tweaked it to remove slower parts. Your final paragraphs are great.

Although Jayne was 15 years older than me, upon messaging, we realized we are up for more. Her life with Chris was comfortable, but she almost betrayed him once because of his low sex drive. She secretly masturbates when he is at work and her girls are at school/college. She travels 2-3 days every few weeks for part-time work. I just needed to plan my work visit to be in the same area.

I found it very erotic hearing her voice on the phone. We also exchanged selfies which progressively got bolder, and soon, she started telling me what she liked, and what she was doing to herself as we talked. One week later, she told me about an upcoming 3-day job in Oxford. I also lined up some client visits in and around Oxford and we booked the same hotel to stay in for 2 nights. She packed her sexiest lingerie and stockings for the visit and naughtily confessed she wanted to see how turned on I get as I undress her this time. We had late shifts, leaving us plenty of opportunity for fun...

Finally, the day arrived. Jayne spent most of the day at work before arriving at the hotel. She got upgraded to a superior room. I arrived later and went for a quick shower before joining her. In the meanwhile, she had sent me her photos as she bathed, moisturized, and dressed. She left her door open for me, and I immediately headed to her.

Jayne looked as deliciously sexy as before, in a black pencil skirt and matching heels this time. I knew she loved men who took the lead, and, as soon as the door closed, I pushed her against the wall, and started running my hands over her body. We started kissing, and I pulled up her skirt and moved my hand between her legs. She wore black stockings, attached to a black suspender belt. Just as I opened her silk blouse to kiss her breasts, she parted her legs revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties! She really enjoyed my oral skills in our previous meetup and had got herself a full Brazilian wax. I dropped to my knees and started kissing and licking her totally smooth bare pussy, and she leaned against the wall and lifted one foot onto the chair, watching herself in the full-length mirror.

I grabbed her butt and pushed it towards me, running my tongue over her wet and engorged pussy lips. Her sheer black stockings against her pulled-up skirt made me so erotic, I vehemently licked her lips and sucked on her swollen clitoris. She started moaning, urging me not to stop, making me completely hard, and in no time she got to her first orgasm for the night.

She asked me to take off my clothes and stripped down to her stockings and suspenders. She straddled me preparing to impale herself on my cock. She began lowering her wet pussy, rubbing herself, and I looked up, savoring her beautiful face and full breasts. My cock was bolt upright allowing her to squat down on it and feel the full penetration. Her tight but accommodating pussy was gorgeously wet. She built up to a nice rhythm and ran her fingers through her hair and over her breasts as we fucked. I told her what a great fuck she was. She told that her skills had very little use for several years, but that in her younger days before marriage, she had a full and lively sex life and enjoyed more lovers than she would ever admit to her husband.

As much as I enjoyed the feel and sight of her riding my cock, I recalled the amazing feeling of penetrating her from behind and being in full control. I suggested that I'd like to fuck her doggy style over the chair, and she suggested moving it so she could watch my face in the long mirror. She bent over and I was greeted with the sight of her firm round arse framed with her black suspender straps and stockings, with her fingers between her legs, parting her lips ready for my cock. She was one incredibly horny lady and despite being 15 years senior than me she had an insatiable appetite for sex and was incredibly skilled and raunchy.

I positioned my knob at the entrance to her wet hole and held her hips before plunging into her as she moaned and gasped with joy. I built my rhythm and started talking dirty to her - some things she'd admitted turned her on a lot. I told how I'd been mentally undressing her the very first time we'd met and how I'd gone home and wanked myself off whilst imagining fucking her. I told her that she was a horny married milf and how I loved fucking her tight pussy and filling her with my cum. She was getting very aroused by this and replied, "I'm your horny married slut - I need fucking hard and fast" She was rubbing her clitoris as I fucked her, and being able to do so bareback was such a thrill. I knew I was close and that if she climaxed it would tip me over the edge. Her clitoral stimulation clearly did the trick and in no time she was gasping and telling me she was cumming - then she told me to fill her married pussy - this did it for me and in seconds I felt the first surge of semen traveling up my cock, that uncontrollable feeling as my cock was fit to burst and I deposited several days' worth of semen deep inside this gorgeous woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You seem to have forgotten the rest of the first evening and the one supposedly to come the next day ?

In other words - its an unfinished story

Midsmale69Midsmale69over 1 year agoAuthor

Next is waiting for approval

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2 far to short, continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidsmale69@Midsmale69
Enjoy reliving and sharing experiences, fondness for mature classy ladies who like to tease and please