All Comments on 'Bored Fran Ch. 03'

by jonthechaosman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If she's that bored, why not get a job? Or a hobby? Or volunteer at a shelter for abused women?

This is the literary equivalent of burning down your house to get rid of flies.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Agreeing with previous comment that this will take a long time...

but I believe it will be worth it. Would like for each chapter be longer though. I don't remember much about wife's looks. She 39. Is she blonde, brunette, redhead? Big tits, average or small tits? Did the tits mash down on the bench when she was tied down? I like plenty of details to be able to play this out in detail in my mind. Also would have liked the two black men to have teased her mouth and ass with the ends of their cocks with pre-cum instead of just leaving it their. It would have made her anticipation shoot through the roof.

Still good, still 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lunch Hour Hero

You made my lunch hour go by very quickly... as you might imagine, you have also made my panties very wet. I took my lunch out to my car and read your story on my cell phone. My only regret is that I didn't bring an extra pair to change into... oops! It was very worth it though... I am anxiously looking forward to reading your updates.

-Margaret

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who would want this piece of shit for their wife.

This is all about her, husband will get nothing but grief from this retard, oh except after her training, wanton sex and all the rest we find out hubbie really wanted this shit, ya right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep writing and forget the critics

Thanks for this story. It's getting better and better.

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
A bright red ass ----------

------------always turns up the heat!

A huge cock in that red ass lets her ignore the spanking pain and think only about the current pain!

Good job

walrus90walrus90over 8 years ago
Something is missing!

You need to explain what Fran got dressed in after her punishment.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bored whore and cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous