Bored Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Ben asked, wanting her to leave and stay at the same time.

"Mmm, I'm flying," she said, throwing her arms out wide like the wings of an airplane. Her left hand landed with a thump right on the pillow that was covering Ben's cock and balls. This seemed to strike her as funny and she started giggling again. "Oops," she said between giggles and guffaws. And then, without any warning, she rolled toward Ben, grabbed the pillow with both hands, and began to tug it with a hungry urgency.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Ben blurted as the part of the pillow that was covering his ass was yanked away, leaving him trying to keep his cock and balls hidden.

"I wanna s-see it," Sara slurred, giving another surprisingly hard yank. "Jus-s let me look at it!"

"Sara stop!" Ben said, but just as the words left his mouth, he loosened his grip and let her yank the pillow away.

Sara seemed surprised that she got the pillow away from her brother so easily - and looked at it for a moment like it was a giant marshmallow that she could eat - before tossing it onto the floor. Still lying on her side, she was now looking at a very buff looking ass crack and a hefty set of balls pulled up tight in a shaved sack. And just above that lovely sack, standing at a forty five degree angle to his abdomen, was the very first man sized cock that she had ever seen up close and in person. Her eyes widened and she licked her lips before sitting up so she could get a better view.

Sitting quietly, his knees pointed up toward the ceiling and his feet flat on the bed, Ben watched as his sister's face slowly rose up to become framed between his muscular thighs. His little sister, who wasn't so little anymore, stared openly at his manhood, her wide eyes seemingly taking in every veiny inch.

"It's so big," Sara hissed in wonderment, and seemingly without thought, her hand slowly rose up to touch it.

"Hey!" Ben barked, snapping her out of her trance like state before her hand could touch him.

"What?" Sara asked, her eyes darting from his face back to his cock and back to his face again.

"What are you doing?"

Her hand still hovering a few inches over his swollen cock, Sara seemed unsure what she was going to do now. "Umm," she thought for a moment. The candy had fully dissolved and her brain was feeling a bit fuzzy, but she knew what she wanted. "Can I... touch it?" she asked, her eyebrows popping upward with the question.

"You're high."

"So what? I still want to touch it."

And Ben wanted her to touch it. Even though he knew it was wrong. "You'll regret it when you're sober. You'll be pissed at me for letting you touch it." He was trying to convince himself as much as her.

"I won't be pissed at you. I promise."

This was wrong on so many levels, and Ben knew what his answer should be. But instead of saying what he knew he should, he posed a question. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Sara licked her lips and her eyes flicked back and forth a few more times from his bobbing cock to his steely eyes until she finally nodded her head.

"This is crossing a line," Ben said. "A line that probably shouldn't be crossed."

"I won't tell anyone," Sara replied and lowered her hand onto his cock.

"WOW!" Sara exclaimed as her fingers gently wrapped around her brother's throbbing cock. It lurched upward in her grasp, startling her enough to make her pull her hand back and look into his eyes

"I think he likes you," Ben said, a grin appearing on his face.

Emboldened, Sara smiled and grasped it again, tipping it forward so she could study the underside. "It's so warm," she observed.

"I've been told he tastes pretty good too," Ben quipped.

"Really?" Sara asked, taking him seriously until their eyes met and she realized he was being facetious. She started giggling again, causing the hand holding his cock to jiggle, which made Ben gasp and his butt cheeks to tense up. A drop of crystal clear pre-cum bubbled up from the slit of Ben's cock and slid down the underside to pool on the webbing between Sara's thumb and hand.

"Whoa," Sara mumbled, suddenly very serious again as she looked at the watery liquid. "What just happened?"

"That's pre-cum. It's like a lubricant for sex. It's very slick and it tastes sweet."

"How do you know? Have you tasted it before?"

"Um... Yeah, I guess," Ben admitted sheepishly. "You masturbate right? Haven't you ever tasted yourself?" He gestured toward her pussy.

Sara shook her head back and forth slowly. "No," she said, "Why would I?"

"I don't know... because you're curious what it tastes like? To see what it would be like for someone else who goes down on you? To make sure your pussy doesn't taste like a rotting fish?"

"Ew!" Sara cried.

"You should smell it first. If it doesn't smell bad, you taste it."

"What should it taste like?"

"Well, I can't say for sure," Ben said. "I've gone down on three girls and they all tasted similar but different. One had a real strong odor. Not bad, just strong and tangy. But it was pretty humid and we had been at an outdoor concert for over four hours. She was worried that I was going to be turned off by her smell, but I found it intoxicating and so erotic. Her smell and taste brought out the animal in me. I just couldn't resist her. The other two were less strong but just as delicious. There is nothing better in my book than the taste of a healthy woman's pussy."

"Oh, that sounds awesome," Sara said, enjoying the mellow floaty feeling of the THC in her system. Her focus, as hazy as it was, was on the throbbing shaft. It felt nice in her hand - a hard pole covered in soft warm skin that pulsed with each beat of his heart. The bulbous head, thicker than the shaft and shaped a bit like a helmet, had a spongy feel to it that was wonderful in her opinion. Her mind pictured her taking that thick head inside her mouth and sucking the sweet pre-cum into her mouth.

"You should taste it," Ben said, snapping Sara out of her momentary trance like state. He could see the effect the candy was having on her as clear as day.

"Hm?" She looked up at him wondering what he meant. Did he want her to taste him? She wondered.

"Your pussy juices," Ben said. "You should try it yourself before some cute guy or girl wants to go down on you. You don't want to find out too late that your pussy tastes like skunk asshole. Besides, it doesn't hurt to get to know your own smell now so you'll know if something isn't right down the road."

Sara giggled over the idea of her pussy tasting like a skunk's asshole, but his logic seemed sound and she did trust him quite a bit. Ben had always been very protective of his younger sister, and never tried to push her around, even when they were both kids. It was only fitting that she would trust him on this.

And so, Sara slid her free hand - the hand not holding his cock - down her belly and under her pajama bottoms and underwear. She pushed through the sparse pubic hair and over her clitoris until her fingers sank between the plump outer lips and into wetness. She was much more wet than usual and her face scrunched up as her fingers made a squelching sound like a boot being pulled out of deep mud. Even Ben heard the noise and his eyebrows rose as he looked on in disbelief at what was happening.

Letting go of Ben's cock, Sara reached down and lifted her pajama bottoms and underwear so she could pull her other hand out. The first two fingers came out coated with a shiny slick fluid.

"Are you always that wet?" Ben asked, his mouth watering at the sight of those wet fingers.

Sara shook her head back and forth as she stared at her fingers like it was something alien.

"Smell it," Ben said, his hand seemingly moving with a mind of its own toward his cock.

Sara tilted her head toward her hand and took a delicate sniff, as if expecting it was going to smell terrible. A moment later she was sniffing more deeply and a pleasant grin erupted on her face. "Mmmm," she moaned, "I like it," and now her eyebrows were rising as she held her fingers toward Ben. "You want to smell?"

Hell yes he wanted to smell her pussy! But it was important to try to remain passive and not give away his true desires. Sara was still his sister after all. "I guess so," Ben said, keeping his voice calm and his movements slow. He leaned toward the fingers until they were right under his nose, then inhaled the glorious odor, taking a long slow breath in order to savor the scent.

Ben's eyes caught Sara's as he sniffed the musky odor from her fingers, and he immediately recognized the mischievous expression. Too late, she lunged forward and smeared her pussy juices all around his lower face. From his chin to the underside of his nose was wet with the slickness of Sara's pussy juices.

"AWW!" Ben blurted, his face scrunching up as he leaned back on his pillows. Sara, still leaning over him waving her moist fingers around like they were toxic, laughed at the look of disgust on his face.

"Can you smell me now?" Sara taunted in between giggles. She always liked doing something wild to get a reaction out of her older brother, but she seemed to forget that he was very good at getting her back.

"Let me see," Ben said, recovering from her attack quickly. He snatched her wrist in his hand and yanked her hand toward his open mouth. Before Sara could react, Ben caught her two pussy coated fingers between his lips and sucked them into his mouth.

"UAAH!" Sara squawked in shock at the suddenness of Ben's actions. Instinctively she tried to pull her hand back, but Ben held her wrist tight enough so she couldn't pull away. She felt suction and his tongue slurping at her fingers. Laughing even harder now, she brought up her other hand to get some leverage, but Ben just grabbed that wrist with his other hand, and with one quick yank, he pulled her off balance so she fell on top of him, leaving the throbbing head of his cock just beneath Sara's chin.

Spitting her fingers out of his mouth, Ben pulled both of her wrists up to either side of his head, then wrapped his legs around her waist to pin her before saying, "That was mean, you should apologize now."

Still laughing uncontrollably, Sara shouted, "Never!" and tried to wiggle her way free. It was then that she realized that she was lying on Ben's still throbbing cock and the head was bumping the underside of her chin. "Ahhh! Your dick wants to go in my mouth!" she squealed, and laughed at the silliness of her own words. "Let me go!"

"Not until you apologize to me," Ben said, then intentionally flexed his ass to bump his cock head on her chin.

"AHHHHHH-HA-HA-HA!" Sara laughed hysterically before shouting, "You're crazy." and "Let me up you pervert!"

"Pervert? You call me a pervert? You're the one asking guys to show their cocks and flashing your tits to some guy you don't even know. Now apologize for wiping your pussy snot on my face."

"HA HA No!" Sara said, squirming and twisting. Ben's cock had worked its way between her tits as she had slid further up his body. Trying to get control back, Sara looked down and saw Ben's nipple right below her. Gnashing her teeth like a wild animal, she dropped her mouth to his nipple and bit down. Not hard enough to do any damage, of course, but she certainly got his attention.

"OWW! What the fuck!" Ben yelled, instinctively releasing her wrists and dropping his legs.

The moment Sara was free, she stopped biting and raised herself over her brother, straddling his belly and ignoring the fact that she could feel the head of his cock under her ass. She was breathing heavily and her hair was tousled, and Ben didn't think she could ever be sexier than in that moment. "How did you like that?" Sara taunted, her eyes still wild from the ruckus. "You want more?" She made loose fists and playfully boxed his chest while bouncing her ass cheeks around as if she was bobbing and weaving during a prize fight.

Rubbing his nipple, Ben shook his head and said, "You are... incorrigible."

"Oh yeah, how about this?" she lightly tapped the both cheeks with her open palms, then bounced her ass around some more. "What are you gonna do about that, huh?" she asked in a taunting way.

Ben caught her hands in his and looked up at her. And in that moment, as they stared into each other's eyes so close together, they both had a moment of clarity. And in that moment of clarity, they stopped looking at each other as siblings. Looking down from above, Sara's expression went from silly to serious. She saw Ben's eyes go from her eyes to her lips and back to her eyes, and she realized that he wanted to kiss her. And damn it all to hell if she didn't want to kiss him back. She licked her lips and looked down at his lips, and before she could think about the consequences of her actions, she bent down and pressed her lips to his.

For a split second, they froze with their lips just pressed together. Until this moment, the line hadn't technically been crossed. Sure they had trampled all over the line, scuffed it up and perhaps dirtied it a bit, but the line hadn't been crossed yet. Until this moment, they could still step back from the line and chalk it up as a brief lapse of judgement on both their parts. All that had been done was touching a body part that usually wasn't touched by a sibling, but even that could be dismissed as curiosity getting the best of Sara and never discussed again. And sure, Ben could still smell the musk from Sara's pussy on his face, but that could be dismissed as nothing more than a prank.

But a lips on lips kiss? Well that was something that lovers did.

As Ben felt Sara's lips press onto his, his passion won out over his better judgement and he couldn't hold back any more. He pushed his tongue upward and met hers as their mouths melted together. She tasted like watermelon and her lips were the softest of any woman he'd kissed in the past. And then his hands were all over her, one sliding up under her shirt while the other slipped into the waistband of her panties.

Sara gasped into Ben's mouth as his hand slid over her ass cheeks and one finger traced the crevice of her ass crack. She felt the other hand glide up her back, then both hands gripped her tightly before he rolled her to the side and a moment later she was on her back looking up at him.

They kissed again, their tongues meeting in the middle, and at some point during the kiss, Sara slid a hand between them and grasped Ben's cock. Meanwhile, Ben was pulling Sara's shirt up, first one side, then the other, until it was bunched up underneath the mound of her breasts. He pulled away from their kiss long enough to lift the shirt over her breasts, exposing them for the first time.

Reluctantly, Sara released Ben's cock so she could lift her arms over her head, allowing him to pull her shirt the rest of the way off. Before she could lower her arms and grab his cock again, Ben caught them both by her elbows. He moved in for yet another kiss as he held her arms loosely over her head, then broke the kiss to move down lower.

"Oh GOD!" Sara moaned when Ben's mouth found her left nipple and began sucking on it. Her skin seemed far more sensitive than usual, and she vaguely wondered if the candy had anything to do with that. But that didn't matter in the moment because she was too busy enjoying the sensation of Ben's tongue swirling around her hardened nipples.

Ben found that he loved sucking on Sara's puffy nipples. They had swelled up to the size of dimes and were raised up nearly an inch, giving him plenty to suck and swirl with his tongue. "MMMM," he hummed, loudly slurping away at her. He spent what seemed like several minutes sucking first one, then the other nipple deep into his mouth. He nibbled gently with his teeth, opened wide and sucked as much tit flesh into his mouth as possible, rolled his tongue all around, and enjoyed every second.

Sara was certain that if her brother kept sucking her nipples the way he was, that she was going to climax without touching herself. The feelings were so intense it was as if there was a direct line from her nipples to her pussy, and she could feel her underwear getting more and more damp with each passing second. "Oh God!" she cried again as her thighs flexed and squeezed her pussy, pushing her even closer to an orgasm.

When Ben finally pulled away from her nipples, Sara almost cried out. He had left them throbbing in a good way as her chest heaved and she wanted more. But he was sliding lower, kissing each inch of her fit belly until his mouth found her sunken belly button and stopped for a visit. "HAH!" Sara squealed, squirming as his tongue tickled her, but he didn't stay for long. Ben had more pressing ideas.

It took a few moments for Sara to realize that her arms were free to move as Ben's mouth had moved down lower on her belly to the top of her pubic mound. The elastic band of her pajama bottoms was now just below his lips, and he stopped to take another look up at her gorgeous body. His fingers hooked into the top of her pajamas and he tugged them down, first one side then the other, until her glorious pussy came into view. Her scent was stronger now than what he had smelled on her fingers, and that made him even more eager to get his face between her legs.

The effects of THC in the candy was giving this whole scene a dreamlike feel to Sara. Somewhere in the back of her head was a voice warning her that this was going too far, but she was enjoying it too much to care. Besides, Ben was supposed to be the responsible one, so she would let him lead the way.

Ben lowered his face and placed his open mouth right on Sara's pussy. He sucked gently and slid his tongue all over her vulva.

"OHH GOD!" Sara gasped, her head coming up off the bed to see what her brother was doing. "Y- You're doing it! You're eating my... my...pusssOOOHHHH FUCK!" she cried out as his tongue lazily licked around her clitoris. She had often dreamed about what it would be like to have a lover's face between her thighs licking her pussy, and now that dream was a reality, even though her brother was not the lover she had envisioned.

"That feels amazing!" Her voice squeaked in a high pitch, before she gasped aloud and blurted breathily, "Ohhhh God, don't stop doing that."

This was wrong on so many levels, but Ben couldn't stop himself anymore than he could stop a runaway train with his bare hands. Her body was too perfect, her pussy too delightful, and she wanted it just as much as he did. To hell with social norms. Who decided that sex between siblings was wrong in the first place? As long as they are both consenting adults, why should they suppress their desires for each other?

"HHHHMMMMM!" Ben moaned as he hungrily devoured Sara's pussy. "I could get addicted to this pussy," he thought, as he tilted his head down a bit and tried pushing his tongue into her tight opening. He couldn't get over how smooth, creamy and tasty she was. He only wished he could slide his tongue deeper inside her to get at all of her womanly juices.

"Oh Ben, you're gonna make me cum," Sara squealed in her high voice again. Her hands gripped both sides of his head and she started to grind her pussy up and down.

Ben was already well aware that she was getting close to orgasm. He could feel it in the way her thighs twitched and her muscles around his head contracted. He wanted to bring her to orgasm with his lips and tongue more than anything. Slurping upward once more, he caught her swollen clitoris between his lips and sucked it into his mouth. At that same moment, he pushed his hand under his chin and gently inserted one finger into her pussy. That was all it took.

"HAAAAAAAA!" Sara blurted, her upper body lifting up off the mattress as her muscles went tense. "HOGODI'MCUMMING!" she cried out. Her hands clamped onto Ben's head and her legs squeezed together, blocking his ears completely as she began to scream through the most unbelievable pleasure. "AAAUUUGHHHHHFFFUUCCCKKKK!"