Bored Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well maybe you could suck all your sperm out of my pussy before your little swimmers find my egg," Sara said.

"Seriously!?" Ben barked, before realizing that Sara must be joking when she started giggling and pointed at his face.

"Oh fuck, you should see your face right now," she said, laughing out loud.

"You're fucking with me?"

"It's only fair since you just finished fucking me," Sara gloated.

"Ha ha, very funny. I should put you over my knee and punish you for that."

"Oooo, that could be fun!" Sara said, raising her eyebrows and giggling some more.

"Wow! When did my cute little sister become such a sexy minx?"

"You think I'm sexy?"

"You are definitely the sexiest girl I know, by far," Ben insisted.

Sara smiled warmly, then leaned over and kissed Ben's mouth. As she pulled back she said, "Thank you for being the best big brother a girl could ask for."

Ben smiled and blushed, then asked, "So... how does my cock compare with those others you looked at?"

"Oh, there's no comparison at all. Yours is hands down the best."

"Really? What makes my cock so good?"

"Uumm, it's all mine to play with whenever I want."

"Oh really?" Ben laughed, liking the sound of that.

For several long moments they lay side by side just looking at each other quietly, until Sara broke the silence by first clearing her throat before asking, "So... where do we go from here?"

Ben shrugged and said, "I don't know. I guess it depends on whether you wake up tomorrow morning with a clear head and hate me for taking advantage of you."

"That won't happen."

"I hope not."

Sara snuggled in closer and said, "I do know that I don't want what we did to be a one time thing. I won't change my mind on that."

"Well then, I guess we could figure out a way. Mom and dad will go out on more dates eventually, and we can just be very careful to not get caught."

"Or..." Sara began.

"Or what?"

"Or you could do what you've been talking about and get your own apartment... and I could move in with you."

"Mom and dad would never allow you to move out," Ben said.

"I'm nineteen years old. They can't stop me. I could get a job and help with the expenses. We'll just tell everyone that our living arrangement is strictly financial. Then we can screw whenever we want, and not worry about anyone just walking in on us."

Ben scoffed at her choice of words and said, "You've got it all figured out, don't you?"

"Or we can keep living here and sneaking peeks at each other. Going to bed frustrated and alone. Wondering when we'll get another opportunity to connect. Being horny all the time. Jerking off in a wad of tissue, or risking sneaking into each other's rooms after mom and dad are in bed because we can't stand it anymore."

"Okay, I get your point," Ben said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "It's a lot to think about, and there is still the whole incest thing, which could get us in a lot of trouble if anyone ever found out. I'll think about it. I promise. But right now, we should get cleaned up and dressed in case mom and dad come home early."

Sara sighed and tried to sweeten the pot, "If we had our own place, we could sleep together in the same bed. We wouldn't have to get dressed or cleaned up after sex. I could wake you up every morning with my mouth sucking your cock."

"That sounds incredible," Ben said as Sara continued.

"Then I could sit on your face, and you could fuck me again. You could teach me everything you know about sex. I want to try it all, even anal sex eventually."

"It sounds better every second."

"But I guess if you're worried about what people will say about living with your sister, I understand."

Ben smiled and shook his head at how persuasive his little sister could be. "You really want to live with me?"

"Yes."

"I'll start looking for a place tomorrow morning. But you're going to need a job, otherwise it's not happening."

"YAY!"

"Now get your ass dressed before we get caught," Ben said, climbing out of his bed. As he made his way toward his bathroom, Sara suddenly leaped on his back, wrapping her arms and legs around him like a child getting a piggyback ride. "Thank you, big brother. I love you," she whispered in his ear, and kissed his neck before letting go and sliding off his back. Ben turned to watch as she danced back to the bed and started to pick up her clothes. His cock pulsed and thickened when she bent over to pick up her underwear that had fallen to the floor and jiggled her ass in his direction. In his mind he saw himself striding across the room and slamming his cock in her pussy from behind, but just then he heard the unmistakable sound of car doors slamming outside.

"Mom and dad are home, get to your room," Ben insisted. His eyes followed her as she opened his door and stepped into the hallway. Before she closed the door, Sara looked back at him, then down at his half hard cock that was almost pointing at her. She put her hand to her mouth and blew a kiss toward him, then tilted forward and blew a second one aimed at his cock. With a playful wink, she closed the door. A moment later Ben heard her bedroom door close and a split second later the house door open as his parents came in. He breathed a sigh of relief, then turned and headed to his bathroom as he heard his mom call out, "We're home!"

The End