Bored Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to breathe, Ben continued to suck and lick Sara's clit while her whole body convulsed through wave after wave of orgasmic spasms. His lungs were screaming for oxygen when she finally released her death grip and pushed him away as the sensitivity grew too much to bear. As Ben sucked in a much needed breath of fresh air, Sara rolled onto her side and curled into a ball, her whole body trembling through post orgasm bliss.

"Are you alright?" Ben asked after half a minute had passed with Sara still shivering.

Turning her head to look at her brother, Sara smiled and said, "Holy shit! Did that just happen? Or am I having a totally inappropriate dream?"

Licking the creamy juices off his lips, Ben said, "No, that wasn't a dream, that definitely did happen. I can still taste your pussy on my lips."

Uncurling and rolling onto her back to see him better, Sara asked, "So does my pussy pass the taste inspection?"

"Fuck yes!" Ben nearly shouted. Then less loud he added, "Your pussy is amazing."

"Good, so you won't mind doing that again sometime!"

Ben felt elated. "I'd do that everyday and twice on Sunday."

Sara giggled and sighed loudly, "I've never cum so hard in my life. I thought I was going to pass out. I would pay good money to feel that again."

"You don't have any money," Ben laughed.

Sara gave Ben a playful shove and tittered, "Stop it." Then she saw his cock, still mostly hard, with another drop of pre-cum slipping down the head. "Eww, you're leaking again," she said, pointing at it with a scrunched up nose.

Looking down at himself, Ben nodded and said, "Yup." Then he looked back at Sara and said, "You want to take a taste?"

Without taking her eyes off his cock, Sara slowly nodded her head and said, "Yeah, I think I want to."

"Alright," Ben said, rolling onto his back. "Come and get some."

Sara licked her lips and rolled toward him, her eyes laser focused on the dollop of clear fluid hanging from the head of his cock. "This better not taste gross," she mumbled as she moved in close enough to smell his musky scent, which was surprisingly pleasant in her opinion. When Ben didn't respond, she tentatively stuck out her tongue and pressed the tip against his pee hole. She wiggled her tongue up and down letting it run over his cock head and was emboldened when he moaned and his cock lurched.

Sara was happy to find out that there was nothing to worry about. The fluid leaking from the head of Ben's cock had no discernable flavor at all, and she quickly moved closer and slurped the underside of the helmet head with her lips. The ridge of his glans felt spongy and soft against her lips and after tickling the sensitive underside with her tongue, she engulfed the entire head in her mouth.

"Oh wow!" Ben moaned, breathing in deep before letting it hiss out between clenched teeth.

This being Sara's first real blowjob, she was worried about getting an unexpected mouthful of cum. Her friend Tammy had warned her that some guys cum without warning and some will even hold you down so you have to swallow their spunk.

Would Ben be one of those guys that cums quick without warning? Would he hold her head down? Sara didn't think he'd do that, but the worry was there. After about ten seconds of sucking his helmet head, she lifted up with a slurp and asked, "Are you close?"

Ben, who had just closed his eyes to focus on the delicious sensations, looked down and said, "You just started. It takes longer than that to get me off."

"Will you warn me if you're going to cum? I don't want it in my mouth," Sara said.

"I would never cum in you mouth," Ben said, "Unless you wanted me to."

"Tammy said some guys do it without warning, and some hold your head so you have to swallow it."

"Jesus. Who the hell is Tammy having sex with?" Ben asked, not really expecting an answer.

After giving his cock head another lick, Sara said, "Promise you won't tell anyone, and I'll tell you."

"Okay... I promise," Ben said, not sure if he really wanted to know or not.

"She told me that she gave her cousin Micheal a tit fuck and blowjob after he threatened to tell her mother that Tammy was stealing some of her weed stash."

"Jesus... her cousin?"

"Yeah, Tammy's mother's sister's son Micheal is like twenty five years old. For some reason, Tammy showed him where her mother keeps her stash. I think she thought it would impress him and she's always had a crush on him. Instead of being impressed, he blackmailed her."

"Holy shit! Guy sounds like an asshole," Ben said.

"Yeah, but I think Tammy secretly got off on doing it," Sara said, then quickly slurped Ben's cock head back into her mouth.

"Unnh. That's it. Less talking, more sucking," Ben groaned as he leaned back again and closed his eyes.

And Sara did exactly that. Ben's cockhead seemed to fit perfectly in her mouth and she wondered how much of his cock she could swallow. She slid her tongue down past her teeth until it peeked out past her lower lip, then tried to go deeper. The thick spongy head pushed into her soft palate and made it all the way to her uvula before her gag reflex made her pull back for a breath.

Wanting to see how far down she went, Sara lifted up and looked at his shaft to see how far down her saliva went. She was disappointed to find that she had only gotten half of his cock in her mouth. "Shit," she mumbled, holding her thumb and forefinger up to see how much more she would have to swallow before she had his whole cock in her mouth.

"What?" Ben asked, looking down at her between his legs.

"I only got this much in my mouth," she answered, showing where the saliva line stopped to the tip of his cock..

"That's pretty good. Not many girls outside of a porn production can deep throat an eight inch cock without gagging"

"Eight inches. Have you measured it?"

Ben smiled and sheepishly nodded. "Yeah, I've measured it. I think all guys do at some point."

"Have you ever had a girl deep throat it?"

"Nope."

Sara grinned hungrilly and said, "I want to be the first."

"Ha! You better start practicing," Ben said, wondering if she would ever want to do this again with him. He hoped that she would.

"Mmm, I will," Sara replied before slurping him back into her mouth once again. Having her brother's cock deep in her mouth felt so natural all of a sudden, she couldn't think of anything else she wanted more at the moment than pleasuring him with her mouth.

Being that this was her first blow-job, Sara wasn't sure what she should be doing. She had heard that guys liked it to be very wet with a lot of lips smacking and tongue licking instead of just plain sucking, so she drooled a bunch of spit down his shaft and put her tongue to work.

"Oh, fuck that feels good," Ben moaned. If she kept doing exactly what she was doing with her tongue, pushing it up and down on the glans and frenulum, he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. It wasn't the best blow-job he'd ever received, but the circumstances made it the most exciting one by far. "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum," he said, his voice wavering.

As much as Sara wanted to continue sucking him until she could watch his cum spurt, there was something else that she wanted to try even more. She wanted to fuck for the first time. Sara wanted her brother to take her virginity. Just thinking about it made her feel all tingly inside.

Sara lifted her sucking mouth off his swollen cockhead once more. "What if I told you that I want it inside me?" she asked, gripping his shaft tightly with her spit covered hand. "I want you to take my virginity."

There was nothing that Ben wanted more in that moment than to fuck his sister, but he knew that was a bad idea. 'Sara, we can't. We've already gone too far."

"Exactly!" Sara blurted, "We've already gone too far, so why not go where we both want to go. I know you want to put this thing inside me, and I want it more than ever. I'm not even scared because I know that you'll be so gentle with me. Please Ben, make love to me."

"That sounds amazing... but if we do that, I'm afraid you'll regret it when you get yourself a boyfriend. You can't get your virginity back. Once it's gone, it's gone forever."

"I don't care. I want you to be my first," Sara said. She bent down and pressed her lips against Ben's, tasting her pussy on his mouth. When she pulled back she begged, "Please fuck me, brother."

Ben didn't need any more encouragement. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down on top of him, his throbbing cock pressed between their bellies as they kissed even more passionately. It was the kiss of lovers, and at some point during the kiss, Ben rolled them over until his body was on top of hers. His cock was mostly dry now, so he worked his way back down her body, kissing every inch of the way, until he was back between her legs. Once again he licked her pussy, this time making sure to deposit a lot of saliva. And while doing that, he finger fucked her, first with one finger, then with two.

After a few minutes of sloppy oral and finger fucking, Ben was barely able to slip one more finger inside Sara's pussy to the second knuckle. It was very tight, and she gasped as he pushed the three digits inside.

"Is that too much?" Ben asked, concerned that he was hurting her.

Sara, who seemed to be intensely concentrating, shook her head in the negative and said, "The only thing I've ever put inside me is a tampon."

"I can stop if you want," he offered, pulling his fingers back a bit.

"NO!" Sara snapped, her eyes wide open. "Just... just put your cock in. I want it in me."

"Okay," Ben said, pulling his fingers out and getting up on his knees. He spit in his palm, then rubbed it around the head of his cock. "Just tell me if it hurts," he said as he lowered himself down and lined up the head of his cock with her vagina. Just before pushing into her he realized what he was about to do and said, "Shit! I almost forgot to wear a condom."

"No... No condoms," Sara balked.

"But I could get you pregnant," Ben said.

"I got the birth control implant when I turned eighteen." She raised her right arm so he could see the spot where the implant was placed. "Mom didn't trust me to take the pill everyday, so I got this instead."

Ben was surprised that his mother had agreed to get birth control for Sara since that was as good as giving her permission to go out and have sex with a guy, but she was super glad that she did. He hated wearing a condom during sex because he felt it took away from the sensations. In a way this would be taking his virginity also, since it would be his first actual bareback fuck. And that he would enjoy condomless sex with his gorgeous sister was even better.

Sara was breathing heavily as Ben placed the tip of his cock against her. "Ready?" he asked.

She looked up into his eyes and nodded.

Ben took a deep breath and began to push forward slowly. He felt the heat as the mushroom head began to enter her. Sara whimpered but grabbed his ass cheeks in her hands so he wouldn't pull out. When the first two inches were in, Ben stopped his forward motion and held still, letting her adjust to the feeling.

"You're so tight," Ben said, "I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you."

Instead of answering, Sara just gripped his ass tighter and pulled him forward, causing her to groan loudly as a few more inches slid inside. "Oh God," she hissed, huffing like a woman giving birth. A few seconds later she lifted her head off the mattress and tried to look down between her legs. "How much more?" she asked, biting her bottom lip sexily.

"About half way," Ben replied. "We can stop if it's too much."

"No... just... need some more lube."

"Oh, right," Ben said, nodding. He hadn't noticed how much the spit had dried up on the part of his cock still outside. "I'm going to pull out so I can get it wet again." He pulled back slowly, watching as her pussy clung to his thick shaft. And when the head popped free, he could see her hole still open and her pretty pink pussy looking slightly more red than moments earlier.

Ben spit in his hand a second time and rubbed it all up and down his cock, then he leaned down and licked once more all around Sara's pussy, which was just now closing up. Wanting to be back inside her, Ben lined up his cock once more and began to slowly push it inside.

Once more, Sara grabbed his butt cheeks, but this time she didn't just hold him steady, she pulled him forward. His cock slid into her like a warm knife through butter until he was all the way in.

"Oh my God, it's so big!" Sara whined, her face showing the strain of the massive intrusion. But she held tight to Ben's ass with her hands and after a few seconds of huffing and puffing, she wrapped her legs around him also.

"You have the tightest pussy," Ben said, lowering his upper body down to allow her to acclimate herself. After several seconds of not thrusting, he noticed that her pussy almost seemed to be stroking his cock. "It feels like your pussy is milking my cock," he said.

"I can't help it," Sara said, "I'm trying to get it to loosen up down there so it doesn't feel so uncomfortable."

Ben leaned in and kissed Sara's lips gently. "Just take a deep breath and relax your body. It will start to feel really good, but only if you can relax." He then kissed her again, this time with more passion, and as the kiss continued, he could feel her body beginning to relax. Seconds later Sara let her legs drop and her hands slipped from Ben's ass cheeks to his hips.

As Ben broke the kiss and looked down into his sister's eyes, she whispered, "Fuck me, brother." He didn't have to be told twice. Slowly, he pulled half way out before smoothly pushing all the way back in. Her pussy was hotter than a furnace and it felt amazing.

Ben began to push in and pull out slowly for the next several minutes, enjoying the silky hot feel of her fiery pussy trying to milk his cock. The most sexy part was watching her face. Her expressions went from serious concentration when he started, to relaxed as the initial pain dissolved and began to turn to pleasure. Moments later she looked up into his eyes and smiled as he started fucking her harder and faster. It was a look of pure bliss and love that encouraged Ben to thrust into her even harder.

After a few minutes of glorious fucking, Ben pushed all the way in and stopped to ask, "Do you want to try a different position?"

"Like what?" Sara asked.

"I don't know. We could try cowgirl, we could spoon, or we could-"

"Doggy?" Sara interrupted.

Ben nodded and finished, "We could try doggy. Is that what you want?"

"Tammy said she likes the doggy position best. Something about the balls slapping against her clit gives her an orgasm every time."

"Sounds like Tammy is one wild chick," Ben said with a bemused grin.

"She once told me that she would fuck you in a heartbeat if you wasn't my brother. She just thought it would be weird to fuck her best friend's brother."

"Wonder what she'd think if she found out I was fucking you right now?" Ben said.

"Knowing Tammy, she'd probably ask if she could join us."

"Okay, that would be weird," Ben laughed.

"I don't know. It might be a lot of fun," Sara countered. "Tammy's pretty wild when it comes to sex. She might teach you a thing or two."

"Are you fucking with me?"

"No, I'm waiting for you to start fucking me again."

"Well then get up on your hands and knees already," Ben bellowed.

Sara giggled as she scrambled into position facing away from her brother on all fours. Ben climbed up on his knees behind her and took his cock in hand. Realizing right away that the juices on his cock were already dry, he spit onto his palm and rubbed it over his cock before lining up with her pussy.

"You ready?" Ben asked, rubbing the tip of his cock over her pussy.

"Yessss, fuck me," Sara squealed.

A moment later, Ben pushed his throbbing member into his sister in one fell swoop until his crotch pressed up against her ass.

"Ummm," Sara hummed as her pussy was invaded once again.

Soon the young siblings were lost in the throes of passion as the older brother began rhythmically pumping his tumescent cock in and out of his younger sister. Each thrust forward ended with their bodies slapping together, and Sara quickly realized that Tammy was correct, a ball sack thumping against your clitoris certainly upped the pleasurable feelings.

"Hmmm yes, yes, yes," Sara whimpered in time with each thrust forward as her pleasure mounted. She wanted to cum a second time and was sure if Ben kept up the vigorous fucking it would happen.

Meanwhile, Ben was getting very close to the point of no return. The pressure was building rapidly and soon it would explode from his balls, race up his cock, and spurt out of his pee hole in a torrent of frothy cream. He wanted to cum more than ever, but he was determined to make his sister cum before he finished. It would take concentration and focus, but he was confident he could do it.

The sounds of active incest in the small bedroom were positively lewd. Slick, sloppy squelching from the turgid cock plowing into the velvety smooth, sodden pussy, mixed with the animalistic grunts and squeals of delight coming from both participants. Ben couldn't believe how wet Sara's pussy had gotten. It wasn't just from his spit anymore, it was quite obvious that her pussy was making a copious amount of its own juices.

"Oh God, it feels so good!" Sara cried out. "You're going to make me cum again!"

"I'm so close," Ben huffed, willing himself to hold back from cumming until Sara came.

It didn't take long. Sara began to whimper on each successive thrust ,"Yes - yes - yes - yes -" and then her whimpering became vocal moans of "-YEAH - YEAH - YEAH - YEAH -" until finally she reached the pinnacle of pleasure and screamed, "YESSSSS! OHHH FUCCKKK!"

The moment Ben felt his sister's pussy clamp down on him, he could hold back no longer. Two more thrusts into her was all it took to set him off. "AAAUUUUGGHGH!" he bellowed as the pressure topped off, his fingers twisted into claws on Sara's baby smooth ass - and then his seed was ejecting from his embedded cock, deep into his own sister's molten hot cunt. "AAUUUGH!" he cried again as his orgasm stretched out, Sara's own pussy spasms drawing out the pleasure, extending an already incredible release into what can only be described as nirvana. The ultimate orgasmic experience.

And then it was over.

Brother and sister were left gasping for breath. A trickle of perspiration slipped slowly down Ben's temple. Sara's thighs trembled for several seconds until she collapsed forward on the bed and gasped at the empty feeling in her pussy as Ben's cock came out. A moment later he dropped down on top of her and kissed the back of her neck tenderly.

"Holy fuck!" Sara exclaimed, still breathing like she just finished a cardio heavy workout. "That just happened."

"It did," Ben said, kissing her from behind again.

"We just had sex."

"Yes we did."

"You came inside me."

"Uh huh."

"That means I'm a... a brother fucker," Sara said with a groan.

"Any regrets?" Ben asked, kissing her shoulder.

Sara was silent for a few seconds before sighing loudly and saying, "Just one."

Ben pushed himself up giving Sara the opportunity to twist around until she was facing him.

Looking up into his eyes, Sara said, "I shouldn't have lied to you about my birth control implant."

"What do you mean?" Ben asked.

"I didn't get it on my birthday, I just got it implemented last weekend."

"So... what difference does that make?"

"Just that it's not effective until it's been in my system for seven days. It's only been five days. I could still get pregnant."

Ben's eyes bulged and his face darkened, "What! Are you shitting me? You tell me this now? What were you thinking Sara? What if you get pregnant?"