Bored Wives

Story Info
They were bored and looking for a diversion. He was it.
3.5k words
4.21
39.6k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers

My boss received a call from someone who had an electrical problem and wanted someone to come out and fix it immediately or even sooner. I was in the area so I was the bunny nominated to go and find out what the problem was.

I fronted up to the house and the door was answered by a very pretty young lady who introduced herself as Erica. I'd guess she was in her early twenties. She was also rather, ah, skimpily dressed, shall we say. Properly covered, I might add, but not the sort of clothing I'd want my daughter to wear, assuming I had one. Not that I was going to object at all. It was her house, therefore her rules. The fact that I thoroughly appreciated the view was entirely incidental.

The power problem was that the previous evening they suddenly lost power to everything except the lighting. They flicked the switches in the fuse box and the power came back on. Ten minutes later they lost it again. This happened several times before they said the hell with it and went to bed. The lights worked perfectly right through. When they tried the power this morning it came on and stayed on, but they were a little wary and wanted to know what went wrong.

Obviously they had an intermittent short somewhere and I started investigating, trying to see if I was getting any crook signals from the switches.

While I was doing the bell rang and the woman admitted another young lady. About the same age she was obviously a friend with the same taste in clothes. From the squealed greeting I took it that this was Karen. The two girls sat in the kitchen chatting away, every so often interrupting me to ask how long I'd be because they wanted to make some coffee. They didn't seem to appreciate being told it would take as long as it took.

It was a stinker of a problem but I traced the potential fault to a new air conditioner. When I opened the box switch on the outside wall I found the box half full of water. Stepping back and looking at the wall I could see water marks down the wall next to the drain-pipe. What had happened was this. There'd been heavy rain the previous night and the down-pipe was blocked somewhere. Water had backed up and overflowed, running down the wall, and over the switch box. There was a small hole on the top of the box and the rain water seeped in and when it reached a certain height it shorted the power. When the rain stopped for a while the water would seep out of the box and the short would disappear. I simply drilled a hole in the bottom of the box to expedite future water removal, if required, and filled the seepage crack on top of the box with goo to seal it.

I told Erica that the problem was fixed but that they needed to get the down-pipe unblocked. Then I sat down to fill out the invoice as Erica wanted to pay immediately. I have no objections to customers paying up on the spot.

While I was filling out the invoice the two girls were chattering away. You reckon men can be bad talking about women? That's nothing to the way women talk about men. These two were dissecting their husbands and their performance in bed. The poor bastards seemed to be lacking in all areas and the girls seemed a bit down on this.

I'd just finished off the invoice when one of them said, "What about?" and nothing else.

"Yeah, I'd try him. You?" came the reply, followed by a burst of giggles.

I looked up to see both the girls were looking at me. Surely they weren't referring to me? I mean, they were in their early twenties while I was a big beefy man in my thirties. I wasn't fat, but I was very solid. I probably weighed in heavier than the pair of them combined.

I gave Erica the invoice and ran her credit card through my reader. It came back accepted and I returned the card and scribbled paid on the invoice, thanking her for the custom.

"Thank you for coming so quickly," she said, and then both she and her friend started giggling again.

I sighed. "Listen, girls," I said, "what makes you think that either of you could handle me? Stick to playing with your husbands. It's safer."

Perhaps I shouldn't have added that bit about it being safer. They both promptly got their backs up.

"What do you mean, safer?" snapped Karen. "I'm sure we could take anything you could dish out." She then gave a disparaging look at my groin.

"Really?" I asked. "To be thinking about mucking around with me means that you're thinking of cheating on your husbands. That makes you a pair of bad girls. I would just naturally spank the pair of you before I got down to fucking you so hard you'd be walking with wobbly legs for the rest of the day."

"You'd spank us, but fuck us anyway?" asked Erica, sounding surprised.

"Of course I would. Hell's bells, woman, look in a mirror. I can honestly admit that I'd take great delight in both spanking and fucking both of you."

"Both of us together?" asked Karen.

"Of course," I repeated. "You're both here after all. I might never see you again after this so it would be my one chance and I'd have to make the most of it."

The girls looked at each other again and giggled.

"You wouldn't dare," Erica decided.

"Oh, we're playing at dares, are we? In that case, Erica, I dare you to take off Karen's clothes."

The pair of them froze, looking at each other and blushing.

"Uh-huh. I win it appears. How about you, Karen? I dare you to strip Erica."

The pair of them were now giving me irritated looks. Karen suddenly jumped to her feet.

"Fuck him," she snapped. "Stand up, Erica."

To my surprise Erica did so, blushing as she stood. Turning her head to look at me Karen lifted Erica's wisp of a skirt, grabbed her panties and pulled them right down, returning to lift Erica's skirt to show that her panties had indeed gone down.

"Mm, a start," I said, wobbling a spread hand a bit to indicate doubt.

That was enough to set Karen off. She did something at the waistband of the skirt and it slithered down of its own accord. Then she peeled Erica's top up, demonstrating that she hadn't been wearing a bra, which was what I'd suspected ever since I walked in and saw the ways her breasts bounced.

Erica was blushing and trying to cover herself while Karen was giggling away. I looked rather pointedly at Erica and said, "Well?" nodding towards Karen.

Erica actually perked up a little at that. She turned to Karen with a nasty smile and said, "Your turn."

Exactly the same events happened, with Karen standing there and blushing while Erica stripped her. I was amused to see that the first item that Erica took off Karen were her panties, lifting her skirt afterwards to show me. Then it was off with the rest of her things and I finished up with two young ladies blushing and naked.

Oddly enough, now that they were both naked, neither of them was trying to cover up, standing there and showing off what they had quite proudly. I had to admit that they both had something to be proud off. I know I liked what I saw.

I slowly circled a finger and after looking at each other they both did a slow turn around.

"Very nice," I murmured. "You do realise that after I spank you you'll have no choice as to whether I fuck you or not."

"What do you mean?" demanded Erica.

"It's perfectly simple. I'm going to spank you for being bad girls. Once you've been spanked you'll just naturally have to show me just how bad you are. What's the use of being spanked if you don't also get to be bad?"

"You do realise that the logic in that climbed out a window and jumped?" Karen told me but I just shrugged.

"Why don't the pair of you bend over the table, bottoms lifted, so I can start the spankings," I suggested.

"We haven't agreed to being spanked," snapped Karen and it was my turn to laugh.

"If you weren't agreeing then why did the pair of you get undressed? Not that I'm complaining. Seeing you naked is its own reward."

"What will the spankings be like?" Erica wanted to know and I shrugged.

"How would I know? I've never received one. You can tell me afterwards what you thought of them."

I don't know if they'd noticed but both girls' nipples were peaked and pointing at me. The whole thing about being naked in front of me and each other and the talk of both sex and a spanking was getting them aroused. Hopefully the spanking would get them even further aroused.

Once again Karen took the lead, turning around and bending over the table, sticking her bottom out in a very pert manner, almost daring me to smack it. I touched her lightly just inside her ankle.

"Legs further apart so you're nice and steady on your feet," I told her, keeping a straight face as she adjusted her stance. The fact that this further exposed her vulva never crossed my mind. I suspect it didn't cross hers, either.

"Erica," I said, pointing to the table next to Karen, and she slowly took up the same position, legs nicely parted, bum lifted and offered as a target.

"Okay," I said. "I'll just be spanking your bottoms here," rubbing my hand lightly over their cheeks. "It would be remiss of me to spank you here," my hand sliding between their legs and rubbing their vulva's, "so I'll do my best not to. Okay."

They both made little protesting sounds when I rubbed them so intimately but didn't actually tell me to back off. Neither did they try to move away from my hand. My personal thoughts at the time? I just couldn't believe that two strange women had not only stripped but were going to let me spank them. Were they really so bored that they'd let me fuck them? Surely not.

I started off by delivering one firm spank to each bottom, resulting in each young lady giving a little cry. They were also, I noticed, twisting their heads about, trying to see what was happening to the other.

"One question before I continue. Would you prefer me to spank you one at a time so that you can observe each other's reactions?"

The girls looked at each other and then Karen nodded and Erica nodded in agreement.

"Yes," Erica said quickly. "Karen first."

"Me? Why do I have to go first?" demanded Karen.

"Because I managed to speak up first," said Erica smugly.

"Fine," said Karen, speaking just as smugly. "I'll go first but you have to go first when he fucks us."

That seemed to answer my question. It appeared they were bored enough and possibly curious enough to do it. (I'll refrain from mentioning my opinion of their intelligence.)

I sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and indicated to Karen that she should go across my knee. She wanted to know why she couldn't stay where she was and I simply said because I said so. An excellent reply when talking to children but normally not one accepted by an adult. Perhaps the thought of being spanked made her feel childlike as she didn't argue, simply laying across my lap without any fuss.

A hand on her back to hold her steady and then my hand delivered a nice spank to her bottom, eliciting a small yelp from her and a giggle from Erica. A few more spanks and Karen was kicking her legs about a bit but not resisting or trying to get off my lap. What was happening was that the kicking of her legs was making them drift further apart, totally exposing her pussy.

When my hand slapped down on her vulva she gave a startled little cry and protested.

"Hey, you said you weren't going to touch us there."

"And you actually believed me?" I asked, sounding surprised and popping her again at the same place.

She said something rude while Erica giggled again. I winked at Erica.

"Just remember, you're next," I said softly, and she suddenly seemed to find it not quite so funny. She kept on watching the action, though.

When I thought Karen's bottom was nicely warmed I swung her back to her feet.

"That'll have to do for now," I told her. "We wouldn't want to leave you with a bruised bottom. It would be so hard to explain why you had hand-shaped bruises on your cheeks."

"Erica," I said, turning to her and smiling.

From the look on her face she was tempted to back out but the look on Karen's face was just daring her to try. Erica swallowed once, rather nervously, and then settled across my lap with a minimum of guidance from me.

I leaned over and murmured softly in her ear.

"You don't have to suffer in silence, you know," I told her. "If you want to kick and scream and carry on then by all means do so. Just make sure you stay where you are."

My hand came down smartly on Erica's bottom and she screamed. Karen almost jumped out of her skin in shock, staring at Erica. I spanked and Erica had a fine old time, arms waving about, legs kicking up and down, and her being extremely vocal, screaming and calling me names that shouldn't have been in her lexicon. Karen just stood there, mouth open, watching the performance.

Of course, when I started popping Erica on her mound she couldn't really register a protest specifically for that. It would have just got lost in all her other protests. As far as I was concerned it was a fun experience and I suspected that Erica was thoroughly enjoying the whole thing.

Again it was a case of where I couldn't afford to leave proper handprints on her bottom so I brought the spanking to a close, even though I suspected that we both wouldn't have minded if it had continued for a while longer.

As soon as I swung Erica to her feet I stood, pushed my trousers down, and sat again, the difference being that my erection was now proudly on display. I reached over and took hold of Erica's wrist, tugging her gently towards me.

"Time to take a seat," I said while she stared down at my cock.

"You expect me to. .?" her voice breaking off.

"Well, naturally," I said surprised. "You can't expect me to do everything. Come along."

I tugged her slightly closer and then my hands closed over her bottom, drawing her towards me until she was straddling my legs. Karen was dancing about, trying to see exactly what was happening, her face flushed and her breathing hard.

Erica reached down, her hand closing around me, adjusting my position while she slowly sank down. I felt her soft flesh pressing against my hardness and then I was sinking into her, my cock being enclosed by her wet warmth.

As she sank down my hands came up and closed over her breasts. Her eyes were on mine, watching me. There was no hesitation in what she was doing. She just kept pressing down onto me, not stopping until she was seated on me, my cock fully sheathed within her.

I started putting pressure against her and she reciprocated, pressing against me and relaxing again. It wasn't long and she was sliding up and down on my cock, pretty obviously getting a lot of enjoyment out of what she was doing. Karen was watching, standing behind me and to one side, able to see Erica's pussy sliding about on my cock, take it deep and then rising up off it again. (Voyeur much, I wanted to ask her, nobly refraining.)

As time passed and we progressed I don't think Erica even realised that I was holding back just that little bit, wanting something in reserve for Karen. Erica was getting more and more excited, now giving eager little cries as she bounced, starting to move faster and faster. I didn't try to hold her back. Instead I gave her a little more, driving her ever closer to her climax.

That woman had no sense of moderation. When she climaxed she screamed like a banshee, startling me no end, my equilibrium not helped by Karen bursting into laughter.

My cock was still a rigid shaft and for a moment I thought that Erica was going to start up again. I hastily lifted her up, winking at her.

"Karen's turn," I pointed out. "You wouldn't want her to miss out on the fun."

From the look on Erica's face it was a near thing. It was a toss-up between having a second bout herself and a desire to see Karen get screwed. The desire to watch Karen won out, probably because she didn't want Karen to have seen her and not be able to return the compliment.

I moved closer to Karen who was looking nervous and slowly shaking her head. I winked at her cupped her chin with one hand and place my other hand behind her head. Did you know that if you control the head you control the whole body? Where the head goes, the body follows. I just lifted slightly and then moved her head forward and down, with Karen sinking to her knees without any struggle whatsoever.

"Now that you're kneeling down why not put your head on your arms, bottom held high?"

My hand slipped between her legs, rubbing her lightly, gauging her readiness. Well and truly ready from what I could tell. She was now on hands and knees, looking back at me, still shaking her head slightly.

"Are you trying to say you've changed your mind," I asked kindly. "You can, you know. It's your choice."

She blinked, looked at me, turned to look at Erica, blushed, and denied that she'd changed her mind.

"Certainly not," she said with some determination. "I can handle anything you've got.

"Uh-huh," I said. I leaned over her, my cock pressing its length along her slit. "Tell me what you want," I said softly, "a gentle seduction, a rough rape, or something in between?"

She gave me a startled look and I guessed what she wanted before she told me.

"Rape me," she hissed softly. "I shouldn't be doing this so I need you to rape me."

I wondered if she realised that giving me permission automatically meant it wasn't rape. Still, I knew what she meant, be rough with her.

I drove in all the way, thrusting hard, my hands closing on her breasts at the same time, rubbing them roughly. Karen yelled, apparently indicating surprise that I was actually doing this. From the way she was babbling you'd think she'd been standing around, fully dressed, and suddenly a man was fucking her. To add to the sense of unreality Erica got into the act as a one woman cheering section urging me on.

Things got very noisy for a while, what with Karen yelling and complaining and Erica deriding her and laughing and urging me to greater efforts. (I should point out that for all her protesting and complaining Karen was doing her bit, bucking under me or all she was worth, ensuring that I was going in hard and deep.)

Things did quieten down a little as we progressed, Karen starting to lose her voice as her arousal increased, her passion taking control of her. At about the same time Erica seemed to run out of steam, contenting herself with watching and giggling.

I was getting really worked up myself and I was giving Karen everything I had, her whole body jolting with every thrust. I finally decided I didn't give a stuff if she climaxed or not and just let rip, doing my best to flood her as I let loose. She was lucky, I guess, as her climax fired off just as I did, with her giving a gasp and shuddering under me, continuing to shake as it rolled through her. I was surprised that she climaxed so quietly, especially compared to the noise she'd made earlier.

I disengaged and pulled my trousers up. Erica turned to me.

"Would you like some coffee?" she asked me. "You seem to be a bit tired from the exercise."

The next thing I know we're sitting around the table, drinking coffee and nibbling on a couple of biscuits. The annoying thing was that Erica and Karen were both sitting or walking around naked, not having bothered to get dressed. They were doing it deliberately, just to annoy me, I knew it, but what could I do? Nothing but enjoy the show, I guess. They really were a pretty pair.

Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers