Boredom Pt. 02

Story Info
Morning shower.
1.2k words
3.86
21.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lmollybee
lmollybee
11 Followers

Another Wednesday I thought as the alarm sounded and I rolled out of bed. It was light outside but just barely. Stretching, I pull my comfy warn t-shirt over my breasts, the cloth feels nice against my nipples giving them a nice tingle. I step out of my soft cotton pj's off and slide my cotton bikini pink panties off.

I grab my bath towel off the back of my door and make my way down the hall passing my mom who is always too cheery for this time of day. She gives me a light slap on my bare ass as I enter the bathroom.

I walk to the shower still semi-sleepy turn on the water and rest my head against the wall as I wait for the water to warm. Steam starts to fill the bathroom and flow into the hallway.

I step in the shower and the warm water runs down my body. I close the glass shower door and entrance myself under the shower stream. I stay with my head hung and the water hits my head soaking my hair and runs down my body. It's so relaxing, my mind drifts and I close my eyes for a moment. Thinking of my naughty dream.

I snap back to reality and start my daily routine of washing and shaving. I touch up my pussy area some, I am blonde and don't have much hair down there but I like to keep it runway smooth.

I detach the shower nozzle from the wall for a final rinse off. I run the water over my legs and linger the stream a bit on my pussy, letting the water spray against me. I turn the nozzle from spray to jet and put the head directly on my clit. The vibrations were crazy and I moved in a circular motion. It tickled as I hit my most sensitive spot. It didn't take long before I started to buck clenching the nozzle with my thighs and exploding with excitement.

"MMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFF" I screamed echoing from the shower to the halls of the house.

My body shook, I put a hand on the wall to hold my self up. I removed the nozzle and took a deep breath.

Just what I needed today and amazing orgasm. I turned the shower off grabbed my towel and walked back to my room to continue to get ready for school.

My mom is in my room putting away laundry. I pull my towel off my damp body and stand in front of my mirror. I start drying my hair. My boobies jiggle and my ass shakes as I move my towel around my head drying my long hair.

"Sounded like a nice shower dear.

I look in the mirror and see her smiling behind me. My cheeks blush a little and I smile back through the reflection.

She's wearing her workout outfit but I never see her workout. But I am sure she does because at 43 she is a cutie. She has black yoga pants and a gray sports bra on. She bends over putting my clothes away from her shirt lifts a little revealing a high wasyed thong. She sees me watching her and blushes a little herself.

I pat dry the rest of my body and wrap the towel around my head. I grab the lotion off my dresser and return to the mirror where a generously lotion my arms. Lift my knees up and slide my hands coating my smooth soft legs with lotion. I pump a few more squirts of lotion in my hand and rub my flat belly and up to my D cup breasts. I take my time making sure they get plenty. I rub it under them and over them and all around them making them extra soft and a little slick.

I catch my mom looking at me as she shuts the drawers

Thanks for putting my things away mommy

You're welcome dear

Hey, would u uh get my back with lotion, please.

She quickly walks up behind me and I hand her the bottle of lotion over my shoulder. She puts some on her hands and on my back. I jump back a little into her and some of the lotions got on her workout bra.

"Sorry, your hands are cold," I say

She responds with "its okay I was going to was this anyway." and she peels her gray top off revealing her still perky C cup boobies in the mirror.

She steps back behind me and moves her hands to my shoulders and rubs the lotion in. She massages my shoulders for a few minutes and I et out a sigh of enjoyment.

Her hands move from my slippery shoulders down my back covering every inch and stops at my lower back and remove her hands

"Thanks, mom!" I say.

But, she doesn't say anything, instead, she goes back for more lotion. Places her lotioned hands on the small of my back and to my hips and down the outside of my thighs. She leans her body in as she stretches down and her boobs slide down my lotioned back and rest just above my rather large tush.

I shake my ass cheeks up in and down in a playful manner. Like black girls do in those videos. My mom laughs.

"Did u get your butt already?" She asks.

"LOL, are you serious?" I say.

"Yea, why not? My mother remarks.

I just smile in the mirror looking at her. She stares into my eyes steps close again so I can feel her chest against my back. She clamps my ass with her palms and rubs my bubble butt hard. I shake it a little and she moves her hands around lightly. Tickle scratching me with her fingernails.

She spreads my ass a bit and applies lotion in between my cheeks. One of her fingers lightly brushed my butthole.

She winks in the mirror. A little drool forms at the corner of my mouth and drips onto the top of my left boob. Slowly sliding down towards my hardening nipple.

I look down at it and my mother reaches one hand around cupped my breast and rubbed the spit in. He fingers brushed my nipple slightly. After giving it a few good rubs the spit was gone.

She removed her hand took a step back and slightly slapped my tushy.

"There you go dear, I got to start laundry." She says breaking her stare and looking at my rump.

I slowly turn and our breasts rubbed each other. My larger lotioned D's squished against her tits. I gave her a nice hug and said thanks in her ear.

Our hug lasted for a few seconds and she broke the embrace looked up at me and gave me a slight peck on my mouth. A little saliva streamed from my mouth to hers. And as she pulled away the string of saliva dripped onto her boob.

She took her hand and wiped my mouth and kept the string of my drool on her chest. Turned and walked out of my room carrying her sports bra and headed down the hall.

lmollybee
lmollybee
11 Followers