All Comments on 'Born to Be Ch. 11'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KittyandBearKittyandBear9 months ago

This comment will sound funny on an erotic story site. Yet, I wish there was less sex in this chapter.

I'm not expecting this story to be realistic. However, I think there was some great potential tension with Ashley's parents that was missed.

First of all, Ashley could have dressed in a more androgynous fashion: ladies slacks and sweater, hair tied back, and no makeup. The hint of femininity, without being overt, would leave his parents recognizing a change, but not initially recognizing what it is. Then, there would be the subtle clues that make them realize Ashley is now living as a woman, and is the bottom in the relationship. So, the realization of Ashley's mother, as to who was the bottom in the sex she overheard could have come earlier, and been more interesting.

It would be interesting to discover if there were some clues in Ashley's past that they all should have seen that Ashley was destined to be a girl.

I understand the talk about babies. Yet, Selena has always been the top. As a male, Ashley is still a virgin. Wouldn't a role reversal ruin that dynamic? Perhaps adopting, or IVF could be discussed.

Lastly, hinting at Ashley's mom wanting to try pegging doesn't work with their relationship. Andy is a 'real man', and would not enjoy being a bottom.

It's more than just sex between Selena and Ashley. Selena is Daddy, and Ashley is her Baby Girl. Selena is the dominant, and Ashley is the submissive housewife. Unlike his/her father, Ashley is the bottom bitch, and it is his/her place to be the one being fucked.

Rather than talking about kids at this stage, they should discuss marriage. And we all know who will be the bride.

I hope you don't mind the criticism. I really like your characters. I just find the sex scenes a bit forced, as if you feel it's needed. It's not. Sometimes the story creates its own tension, and you don't need the sex. It's not that the sex is bad, as this scene in Ashley's old bedroom was rather kinky, but I sometimes find it a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's a little funny that people are going to critique a story written years ago

It's up to what chapter 25 last I checked

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a sweet and sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Only negative is you used "Arry" instead of Ashley or Ash. That didn't make Amy sense. Otherwise, have luv'd the entire series. Hope more chapters coming soon.

KittyandBearKittyandBear9 months ago

Chapter 25? What forum are you looking at? On this forum it was just posted.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath209 months agoAuthor

Whoops! That was probably a mistype on my end, crap! Lol sowie about that.

And thank you for your criticism, I understand your pov at hoping for less sex this chapter and such, but what can I say, it's an erotic story overall. Don't worry not gonna get upset over constructive critiques ^^ And I believe he's referring to that on my patreon I have more chapters of born to be. I posted in some of my authors notes I was continuing to upload there since I stopped posting publicly for a while due to my frustration with the public sites, but that's why I'm uploading now ^^ There's going to be a lot more chapters of this story and others coming out in the coming days. Finally catching back up with all the public posting.

KittyandBearKittyandBear9 months ago

Thank you DamienDeath20 for the clarification. I'm glad you didn't take my critique the wrong way. If I didn't care about your characters, I wouldn't have been disappointed by this chapter. I hear you, re this being an erotic site. No one wants realism.

I'll just say keep up the good work, but clearly you already have.

Coryphaus666Coryphaus6669 months ago

O

M

G

Hecking adorable

darthnader19darthnader199 months ago

This chapter was fire 🔥🔥 loved the interaction between them and the parents ❤️❤️

EncntctEncntct9 months ago

This is so good!

snornsnorn9 months ago

OMG that ending hehehe.

Andy’s going to be wearing that maid’s outfit in no time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES