Born to Be Ch. 12

Story Info
Selena and Ashley attend a night they'll never forget.
20.2k words
4.73
5.7k
19

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Autumn is finally heeeeeeeeeereeeee!

Best season of the year ^^ So let's celebrate it by posting! August had a lot of uploads and October will have quite a few too. Maybe some will be spoopy cuz Halloween, but we'll have to see! Either way I got plenty of plans!

First off let's head back to our favorite strap-on couple, I hope you guys are prepared, this chapter is Mushy as fuuuck.

I love my sweet romance so that's what you're getting and I hope you enjoy it!

The Following Contains: Interracial pegging couple having lovey dovey fun.

Enjoy yourselves!

*****

Every day was more beautiful than the last, as long as she got to wake up next to the love of her life.

Selena kissed his cheek, over and over and over again. Each kiss varying in duration and location as she peppered his sleeping face and neck with and endless supply of lip attention from her. It was always a rare scenario when she woke up before Ashley did, so she was taking advantage of this to the best of her ability.

She obviously didn't get away with this unscathed for long, as Ashley mumbled in his slumber, stirring. "Mmmmhhm..." His lips slowly pulling into a smile as she continued just kissing him, "Babieeee..." He sleepily moaned, "Stoooooop...I'm sleeeepyyyy..."

She chuckled at this but didn't relent, continuing to just lay down a barrage of smooches and little loving butterfly kisses. When she woke up this morning, before the alarm sounded to call her into work, she just spent a moment taking in his sheer beauty. The long brunette locks cascading all over her pillows, getting tangled in her fingers while she touched them. How the sunlight of a cool winter morning came through the window and licked his tan skin.

His defined cheeks and perfect lips, everything about him...perfect. The one for her, she knew it in her heart. Her soul mate, that she couldn't resist bugging endlessly with her infinite kisses.

She smiled at his protest, "Sorry honey, I couldn't resist." Whispering gently to her young lover, "I'm heading out for work okay?" Ashley kept his eyes closed, snuggling some more into his pillow and nodding his head with a soft 'mhm.' "I love you." She gave him one last little kiss, earning the cutest pink lipped smile from him in return.

"Mmmou too..." He managed to mumble out, barely awake under the circumstances. He didn't have to go in to any classes today, so only Selena needed to wake up while Ashley slept in and stayed home as a house wife.

Well...not wife yet.

Selena grinned, gingerly slipping out from under the covers and tip-toeing her way across the room to shower and get dressed. The routine to go to her job without Ashley coming with her was much more boring than it was without him. Going to work felt much more like 'work' when she didn't have her boy toy lover with her.

They say that the honeymoon phase doesn't last forever, but that's only said by those who have loved and lost. The honeymoon phase can go on throughout an entire relationship, from first hello till death do they part. It really just depends on the lovers involved.

These were Selena's shower thoughts this morning, she had a lot on her mind lately and the subject of her thoughts was undoubtedly always involving Ashley. He was just her whole world, she hated every second that they were apart. And over the course of the last six months, she was falling more in love with him everyday.

After she got cleaned up and ready, she wanted to give him another kiss goodbye, but she managed to resist the urge. He looked so peaceful asleep in bed, so beautiful in every way, her heart just sang looking down at him.

Maybe she should just call in sick? Spend the whole day with him, she technically ran the damn place so if she didn't wanna show up she didn't have to.

But then again, she knew that she needed to pay the bills, and also her and Vanessa needed to talk about some plans. Not involving her little scheme to try and set up a three-way, Ashley and Selena very quickly weaseled their way out of that one at Ashley's behest, though Vanessa of course says the offer is still open should they ever reconsider.

Selena knew that there were other important matters involving work that needed to be discussed, and the time frame was closing in fast. So she needed to make the arrangements and inform Ashley about it as well.

So relenting in her desire to stay, she settled on just blowing Ashley a kiss and heading out quietly after that.

Fresh snow was littering the ground outside in a thin blanket, December and Winter was here, bringing in the chilly temperatures and brisk wind. Selena wrapped herself in her coat and exited her house, driving off to Lunar Lifters. It was strange thinking about this big party coming up, she'd been to this event several times before. Ever since she opened her fitness center she got invited to these. Hopefully Ashley would be willing to attend, otherwise she'd be forced to go without her precious eye candy...

At the gym, Selena was quickly greeted by Vanessa at her usual station by the front desk. Poor girl was almost always stuck with opening bright and early, but since Ashley was segwaying into less time as an assistant receptionist, with more time into his yoga classes, Vanessa was going to get help soon. Probably after the holidays.

Vanessa looked up from her desk as Selena strolled inside her establishment, "Hey." The Latina offered drowsily, her enthusiasm and spunky attitude needing a little extra time to kick in. The paper cup in her hand with steaming liquid inside it hinted that she already was getting caffeine in her system. Now it just needed a little bit to sink in.

Selena quickly approached the desk, "Hey, okay so, you got all the details for me?"

Vanessa nodded her head, "Mhm, yup, Mr. Carson called last night confirming and wanted to know who you're bringing as your plus one?"

"Do you even have to ask?" Selena raised an eyebrow while Vanessa chuckled.

"True, true. Okay..." She picked up her notepad beside the computer and read out a few notes scrawled onto it. Most likely taken by herself whenever she received this message. "The red carpet for the recent opening of the Sun Kissed Theater is taking place at Apex Hall, nine o' clock, Christmas party theme, yadda yadda yadda you know this stuff." Vanessa rattled off quickly. "Formal attire, there will be some entertainment, singing dancing, Ball stuff, some press, the list goes on." Selena nodded her head listening as Vanessa finished up, "So you want me to call and confirm you and your plus one?"

She nodded, "Yes, absolutely. I can say with total honesty this is the most I've been looking forward to this party in the past four years." Selena said comically.

The notepad was placed back down and Vanessa offered her friend a small smile, "Cool, well, I'm really happy for you Selena."

Her voice was a little unenthusiastic, which could easily be blamed on the lack of awakeness in her. But Selena tilted her head at it, "Vanessa? Something wrong?"

"Hmm? Oh, no, no nothing." She shook her head, bringing her cup up to sip her coffee again.

Selena wasn't buying this though and leaned over on her elbows over the desk. "What is it? Did I piss you off? Sweetie you know I'd love to take you but Ashley's never been to one of these before and I have a really special thing planned so-"

She was cut off as Vanessa sat up, "No, no Selena it's nothing like that, for real I'm okay." She tried to reassure her friend. "I was being serious, I really am happy for the two of you. I guess...I guess not going this year and...spending Christmas by myself...again, is just weighing on me a little more this time around."

The taller woman blinked, that came out of nowhere. "Why?"

Vanessa sighed through her nostrils, reaching up to rub one of her eyes, "You don't have to worry about it, you can just head up to your office, people are gonna start coming in."

Selena leaned more aggressively over the desk, "Vanessa...bitch, the early birds can suck my dick. Come on tell me what's going on, you're my best friend babe." She pressed her for more, she had a worried nagging in the back of her head telling her that Vanessa was about to confess to her how jealous she was of their relationship. And quite frankly, Selena didn't know how to react if that was the case. She wasn't giving Ashley up anytime soon, and the sneaky trick them into a date scam really seemed counter productive in trying to get Ashley to open up to a threesome.

She shook her head, "I mean...I guess it's...well...you and Ashley..." She started, making Selena think for a second that her fears were about to be confirmed. "Now again, I say with one hundred percent honesty, I am happy for you two. But...I guess I've started to get a little bit...jealous."

The Amazon felt her throat swallow down a heavy lump, worry rising. This was not the time to be entering a love triangle between her best friend and her soul mate. "Jealous?"

"Well...you got the guy of your dreams Selena. I see you two every day, and everyone else who sees you two together can tell it too. You're perfect for each other, you guys were literally Born to Be together, anybody with a brain stem could tell that. And I was perfectly okay with that, even though, yes I think Ashley is gorgeous, I would never want to take him from you. Ever. That's not why I'm kind of bummed, I just have started wondering lately...when is my prince or princess charming gonna show up you know?" She said, allowing Selena to feel a bit of relief wash through her. "With Christmas coming up, I know I'm spending the holidays alone. And it's not that I haven't before, but seeing you two together, so happy, and knowing you'll be together through the most beautiful time of the year. It's made me jealous, cuz...I want that. I want somebody to go home to, to fall asleep with, and to know loves me as much as you two love each other. And I know this is absolutely not the time or place to be discussing this, good morning sir!" Vanessa suddenly interjected as the sliding doors opened.

A typical fitness roid raging style guy marched into the gym, bounding by the front desk and only stopping briefly to sign in before passing the two women to begin whatever routine kept him a brainless monster.

Selena rolled her eyes, "Vanessa, I'd rather you tell me this at all then keep it to yourself. I'm sorry I didn't know you were upset?"

Vanessa shrugged, "Its kind of just started to creep up on me, after Halloween when you two put down my date idea. Again, no hard feelings about it, I guess it just started to dawn on me after a while." She fiddled with her fingers for a few moments, "Just sucks being alone."

That last part tugged at Selena's heart strings, she hoped she hadn't been unintentionally dangling Ashley in Vanessa's face. They were pretty lovey dovey all the time, and Selena definitely spent more time with him than she did with her best friend now.

"Babe I'm sorry." She said simply, unsure of what else to say in the moment. She scoured her brain for something to say to cheer her friend up, this seemed so uncharacteristic of Vanessa that it really caught her off guard. "You know that you're gonna get somebody though right? You're one of the hottest chicks in the damn city, you're gonna get a great guy." She tried to comfort her.

Vanessa managed a small smile, "Easy for you to say bitch."

She rolled her eyes, "Come on, don't be so down. Would you like to maybe have a little Christmas gathering with us? Maybe invite some friends or something? I know that this event is technically a Christmas party but, it's just for rich people to show off really." She smiled, "We can have a smaller one maybe closer to Christmas day for all the little people."

That managed to get a little laugh out of her, "Oh thank you so much, a party of the little people."

"Shush you, I don't want to see you getting down in the dumps cuz you're single and lonely." Selena pushed off of the desk, "You're harshing my mellow, I had a dreamy morning and I have a better tomorrow planned. So chin up! Get those boobs out more and stop worrying, if me of all people with my weird fetishes and sick desires can find love, you're gonna too." She started to walk away from the desk, heading up to her office. "Now quit being mopey and get back to work!"

She wasn't too worried about Vanessa, it as definitely off putting to see her acting like this, but she'd think of something to cheer her up later on. Right now, there just wasn't enough time to. She had a lot to think about for tomorrow, in addition to actually asking if Ashley wanted to go. That would be embarrassing if she banked a whole lot of her plans on taking him to the red carpet, only to have him wanna stay home instead.

But that was for when she got home today, and once everything was said and done with this whole celebration, she could shift her concern over towards helping Vanessa find some sweet lovin.

Selena entered her office and went about her day, so many thoughts on her mind and easily twice as many fantasies. With Vanessa's problems set on the back burner for now, Selena found herself counting the seconds until she could get back home. Now that she knew all the details of this years party, she could fill in her boyfriend and get the ball rolling on her big surprise.

Back Home:

"A...red carpet?" Ashley asked confused, laying prone on his belly on top of the bed. Selena standing at the foot of the mattress, still in her work attire after just having gotten home. "Like, for a movie?"

"No, I mean kind of but not for this." She stripped off her coat and her satchel, sitting on the bed beside the brunette so she could take off her boots as well. "You see it's basically a party for people in the industry of owning their own business." She explained, "We've had them every year around Christmas time and this'll be my fifth one." Kicking off her shoes and laying back, she shifted on the bed to sit up on her elbow.

Ashley kicked his own lower legs up, since he had the day off, he was still in, what he constituted as PJ's, one of Selena's giant shirts and a black lacy thong. "Like the penis head rich people stereotype in movies then?"

Selena laughed, "Nooo no sweetie, I know some of them. It's just an annual Christmas party thing, and for the last couple years, I've had no eye candy to take with me." She ran her hand up under the shirt and along Ashley's smooth back.

"Oh? Hehe, is that all I'm supposed to be? Your eye candy?"

Selena grinned, "My sexy as fuck eye candy." Her hand Rose up and clapped down onto Ashley's perky ass cheek. Eliciting a light giggle from him, "But no, I want you to be there as my girlfriend, you know. I'm president of Lunar Lifters so technically you're my first lady." She grinned leaning in close.

His brown orbs rolled in mock annoyance, "Okay, okay, so you're asking me on a date, to a red carpet event, with a ball dancing theme thingy?" He tilted his head while Selena nodded hers. "Hmm, okay. Sure, I'd love to go." His smile grew more playful and his legs kicked a little back and forth. "Do I need to dress up fancy?"

His girlfriends face lit up like a slow lighting Christmas tree as he agreed to attend. But she blinked back to reality as his question came next, "Oh? Um yes, it's supposed to be formal, you know, suits, dresses, sparkly, things like that. And it's tomorrow night, so if you want to maybe go shopping for something fancy, I thought it might be a fun little trip to pick out stuff for each other."

"Well actually...I think I already have the perfect outfit." Ashley leaned up a little more, "I've been saving it as kind of a surprise for you, but I didn't know when would be the best time, so I guess this could be as good a place as any!"

"Oh? Okay, what is it? Can I see it?" Selena asked, now curious.

But Ashley shook his head, "Ah ah! Nope! Not until when I put it on and am all dolled up! I'm in Pj's and makeupless right now, so not until I'm ready." He laid down the law.

Which Selena immediately pouted at, "Awww, boooo."

"Oh relax! Hehe, you'll see it tomorrow. Plus, if you need something special to wear then we can still go shopping for you." He poked her chest playfully.

Selena nodded, "Sure, what're you thinking for me? A pretty pink dress?"

Ashley didn't miss a beat before bursting out laughing. "Ha! You're silly."

A pretty pink dress was precisely the polar opposite of what they shopped for when it came to Selena. Ashley got dressed in some normal clothing and Selena had to put her boots back on before going out to the mall to shop for something that suited her. And quite literally, a suit was what they found most appropriate.

Not a tuxedo, but a woman's power suit, black jacket and matching slacks with high heels. A dipping V shape with its coat to show off the busty heft of Selena's cleavage. And was just tight enough to give her a form of class in addition to her sexy feminine curves. Ashley of course picked it out for her and admired how beautifully it fit his stacked girlfriend before they bought it.

And what followed after through the remainder of the day was Selena going through the basics of what to expect at this party.

It was a red carpet celebration, a new addition this year thanks to the new theater opening up. So there would be some paparazzi, snapping annoying bright flashes for their journalism and web articles discussing their attire and such rather than the actual meaning of the event itself. Journalists really were the worst sometimes.

She explained to him though that he didn't have to be afraid, she would be by his side the whole time with their arms linked. This was going to be the first time Selena showed up with a lady on her arm. So Ashley had the honor of claiming her first relationship spot while attending a Red Carpet.

He didn't have to acknowledge any of their prying questions if he didn't want to, all he needed to do was smile and wave. Occasionally pose, and just act like he can't make out what they're saying.

When she went over all of these little factoids, Ashley did start to get a little nervous, it sounded like it was a real prime major event. But Selena did her best to reassure him that, that wasn't the case. She knew a bunch of these people on a first name basis through work, and really all it was, was an excuse to get together in a big fancy building, talk about how successful they were, and in Selena's case, show off her trophy girlfriend.

Ashley listened and took in all the info as needed, the nerves eventually starting to give way to butterflies the more he thought about it. He had never been to any event remotely like this, and from how Selena described it, it sounded like he was going to feel what it was like to be a celebrity. So many nosy journalists and reporters, clamouring desperately to try and get a few words out of him for something to write about.

It was strange how the more they talked about it, the more excited Ashley was actually getting, when not too long ago, Ashley would've ran and locked himself in a closet rather than appear before a public crowd snapping pictures of him while dressed like a girl.

My, how time flies.

They discussed a little bit more about how it would go into the night after returning from purchasing Selena's power suit. But eventually settled back down into bed to close out the day.

After the two of them climbed into bed and snuggled into each other for the night, Selena asked, "So...any questions about tomorrow?"

Ashley shook his head, "Nope, I think I'm good to go. I'll wake up first so I can properly get myself ready."

"Oh? You gonna need all day long to prepare?" Selena teased while Ashley settled onto her chest, also known as, his pillow.