Born to Be Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And see! There you go, that's what I need you thinking." Selena grinned, her hands resuming their work on his back for a second before dropping back down to his booty. "You just keep a positive look on things, relax, and give it a chance. Everything is gonna work out honey." She squeezed and rolled the bubbly booty between her fingers.

He had to shake his head with a half-hearted eye roll, "You'll never change."

"Nope! Now...relax. Lay back down, don't worry about anything." She lifted her tone, eager to get as far away from the somber nature they had before. Honestly, she didn't think it would be as big a deal that Ashley thought it would be. They seemed like such a loving family, and in this modern day and age, no one cared what somebody dressed as anymore. Only keyboard warriors had problems with that kind of crap, real people didn't give a damn. So after this nice little romantic pep talk, she went back to work on sculpting the ass from Heaven in her hands, "You let this trip get to you and now you're all stressed. You need to relax...relieve yourself from a little of all that tension."

Ashley wanted to chuckle, she was using her therapeutic voice, or as he sometimes liked to call her, Selena ASMR. And although it was a little silly, he couldn't deny how relaxing it could be sometimes. Hell she'd brought him to orgasm with just gentle touches like this, and other times she'd put him into a relaxing sleep. This woman could do it all.

So he listened to her for now, trying to just block his worries about the imminent approaching deadline. Entering the void of blackness behind his closed lids and only absorbing the sound of Selena's voice.

"Hmmm...I love you so much Ashley Walker...and I want you always, to only feel good, and safe...protected, and loved. So...I need you to stay still, and relax..." He felt her fingers lift up and drag down his lower back until they got to the waistband of his g-string. And in a single gentle motion, she started to pull it down.

His smile twitched to be a little bigger, he should've known she was going to try and take it in this direction. But he wasn't complaining either, after so much bad thoughts and negative vibes, maybe it was a good idea to just let it all out. De-stress a little and find a little levity in all his panic.

She took the tiny string that barely constituted as underwear and threw it far away from them, then started to run her hands back up his supple limbs. Feeling over the silkiness of his skin, the regular lotion treatments he gave his body always kept his flesh so velvety smooth. Not a blemish or mark in sight, and he always smelled soooo good. Selena dipped her head to the back of his legs and breathed in his scent, pursing her lips and laying quiet smooches all along his lower, to upper legs.

"Hmmm..." Ashley hummed, enjoying the warmth of her touch and the softness of her lips. It always felt so tingly and sweet to be touched intimately by her, she was so perfect at getting him out of his mood. He just felt like he was at home with her always, and that's why he needed her, he wouldn't have made it this far without her. And to face his parents, he'd need her again.

She kissed all the way up the back of his thighs to his taint, he lay prone under her so his legs were close together, but that was fine. She was only after one thing that she knew would relax her boy toy. Her fingers wrapping around the plump butt cheeks and pulling them apart to show off his gorgeous little star. And she didn't beat around the bush either, licking straight up his ass crack so her tongue plummeted into his hole.

"Haah!" Ashley gasped from the wet heat that slipped into him, only to recognize the familiar invader and instantly relaxed. Welcoming it into its home while it got comfortable. "Uhh...hhhmmmmmmm..." He let out a low, gentle hum of approval. Selena's lips kissing his honey pot as if they were his mouth, and her tongue licked all along the star. Swirling over all the nerves down their before pushing back inside and wriggling about. Her hands keeping his butt cheeks parted the entire time throughout this.

His back arched a little and his bottom lifted off the bed towards her mouth, the leaking clit beneath him pointing directly down at the mattress with delight. The little thing not needing any assistance with hardening up and readying itself to blow just with her oral attention on his ass. "Oooh...ohh Daddy..." He breathed.

Selena chuckled and smacked her lips, "Better not call me that when we're there..." She licked again, "Might make things awkward." Her tongue pushing back inside again, this time squirming in nice and deeply to lick in the direction of his tiny little p-spot. Her tongue was too small to reach it alone, but even just the motion of her curling it was enough to earn a reaction.

"Ooouuu...I'm...sorryy...I can't help it...ooohh..." Ashley started to moan freely, his hands reaching to the blanket and grabbing fistfuls of the comforter. His bottom pushing more and more into Selena's eating mouth, begging wordlessly for more. She held him in place there, feasting on his love hole happily while his dicklet continued to leak. A continuous string of precum, spilling all over the clothes he laid on. "Nnnff...Selenaaaa...aah...I'm...I'm gonna make a mess on...my clothes..." He tried to protest.

Selena only chuckled though, "You weren't gonna wear these anyway." Whispering hotly before shoving back down and in.

Her mouth going to work overtime with it's assault, fingers palming the boys cheeks a little roughly and Ashley's back bending even further into it's arch. "Oooohhh fuuuck! Aaah! Daddy!" His breathing picked up, and the tension in his tummy started to squeeze harder. His toes curling and lower legs lifting up under Selena, the sensations causing his body to writhe and squirm to vent it's pleasure.

She licked, lapped and sucked on his star, giving his anal ring a heavy make out session. Soon enough, it was enough to bring cute little Ashley to the edge of ecstasy. "Baby!! Baby! Oh yees!! Aaahh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!" He cried out, arms flailing and snatching onto the pillows to grip them hard. Cumming from oral stimulation alone was a little harder to do, when he didn't have her delicious cocks pounding deep into his bowels. But it was just teasingly frustrating enough to get him off.

And over the edge he went, shoving his face into the pillows and giving a good muffled scream of release while his clit twitched. Spewing thing little streams of joy onto one of his cute outfits, soiling it and taking away it's chance of being the outfit he wore. He squealed powerfully in the sheets, knuckles going white as he clung to the fabric hard. Toes curling with his legs deeply before his body sagging back down onto the mattress. His abdomen landing smack dab in the center of his little white mess of cum.

"Mmmhmmmmm..." Selena chuckled while she gave his hole a few more tender, parting kisses. Sitting up slowly with her hands on his lower back. "Relaxed now?" She asked with a smirk.

Ashley nodded with heavy eyelids, his back inflating and deflating with heavy pants of oxygen. He'd been so high strung over this visit, so he definitely needed this.

Eyes weakly glazing over the other side of the room, where they settled upon three particular shopping bags that Ashley had almost completely forgotten about. The very same bags he brought home with him the day his parents called and wanted to visit. Finding the strength to actually lift his head up, Ashley glanced over the side of the bed and looked at them more closely.

His Amazon girlfriend followed his gaze and looked at the bags, "Oh your stuff? What about it? Something wrong honey?" Instead of answering her verbally, he just reached his arm out and pointed to one of the bags. Silently asking his Daddy to go get it for him since he was now too tired to move on his own. Selena smiled and lifted herself off of Ashley's back, scooting off the bed and moving over to the bags in question. Reaching down and picking them up, then sitting beside Ashley once again.

"Look...in the thing." He said breathlessly, practically slapping one of the bags down sou that it's contents were be ready to spill out.

Selena did as he asked again though and looked inside, her expression changing from curious, to a giddy smile. "Welp, I think we found what you're wearing to Thanksgiving!"

The Following Day: Walker Residence

The outfit from the store window fit him like a glove, and the red and black color pattern of it helped match up with the holiday almost perfectly! It was cute, but conservative, not showing any skin but looking good on him enough so that Selena kept giving him side eyes all the way through the car ride.

It was about a two hour drive from Selena's town to the next few over where Ashley's parents lived. He gave her the address and the went there bright and early in the morning, Selena trying to talk to Ashley along the way to keep his anxiety down, but only working to a certain point.

This was it, this was the moment where everything got laid out on the table, his parents would know who he was. What he was doing and why. His heart was beating so fast, he could see the little 'ba bum' beat of it through the top of his outfit whenever he laid back in his seat. And every few moments Selena would catch him taking deep breaths, blowing them out in long winded exhales. A simple tactic to try and calm himself when he was worried.

She reached over and put her hand on his knee, trying to be as reassuring as possible. She had faith that this would go well, but she understood how scared he must be. So the best she could do now was just be there for him. "You know you probably shouldn't chew your nails." She said suddenly breaking him out of his silence.

"Huh? Oh...whoops, I didn't even realize I was doing it." He told her honestly, wiping his shiny fingers off on his side.

"Since when do you have a nail biting habit?"

"Since just now I guess." He said quickly.

His girlfriend sighed through her nose, "It's going to be okay baby, no matter what happens I promise you it's going to be okay." She had given him pep talks and speeches all week, but nothing she said was able to alleviate the nervous tension destroying him right now. The time was closing in for the meeting to happen, and the tnesion was so thick, you couldn't cut it with a chainsaw.

They rounded the street to his old house, and the neighborhood looked largely unchanged from the last time he was here. It was nostalgic, but also a little unnerving. This was the final stretch, after this he was home, and either the chaos of his parents rejecting him, or the loving embrace of acceptance by them.

Before they made it though, he couldn't help himself and sent them a text, entering in, 'No matter what happens today I love you both so much. Just know I'm different from when you saw me last, but I swear I'm happy and loved. I hope you two accept me, please accept me. But I love you no matter what.'

It was maybe less than a minute before they pulled into the driveway, so who knew whether or not they'd even see the text before they knocked on the door. It was just too much for him to bare going in without any warning to them at all.

The Walker home was a nice little lavender purple home that was wider than it was tall. Only one floor but it had the length to make up for that Selena was sure, and a nice little front and backyard arrangement that probably had a lot of years worth of memories for Ashley. He could remember that even though Dad was so busy in his younger years, he always managed to make time to play catch with him. Whether it was on a lunch break from his second job or a late night ball game with the street lamps on. The hide and seek matches where they both would have to find Mom and she always hid in the same three spots. So many beautiful memories there, and Ashley almost felt himself tearing up thinking about it.

But in addition to that, there was a large climbable tree right beside the paved driveway, along with a simple one car garage. They parked up to it and Selena gave a look to Ashley one last time before opening the car door, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

He hesitated, looking over his old family home, loving everything about it, taking in the memories just in case they rejected him and he was never allowed to come back. The old Christmas lights dangling from the roof that they were always too lazy to take down, and yet somehow they still worked every single year. The tiny garden his mother liked to maintain just to the side of the stone steps, the flowers weren't bloomed now due to the weather getting colder, but he could remember them easily.

Finally after a good ten second pause, he looked to Selena and nodded his head.

She gave his hand a squeeze and the two exited the car, Ashley started to feel sick, like the world was starting to spin. And he clutched the sides of his warm, long sleeved top while he walked on. The heels of his brown ankle boots thudding with an air of finality as Selena walked ahead of them. Each step felt like it took a century to complete, and Selena seemed a thousand miles away as he almost went full on tunnel vision. His head was pounding and his breathing was ragged, ears were ringing, hands shaking...

Slowly, they made their way up the stone steps to the screen of the front door, Selena pulled it open as he climbed up behind her. And the moment of truth, she raised her hand up, and knocked on the door. Ashley flinching every time her knuckles made contact with the wood.

Then way too many seconds went by of waiting, it was no longer just Ashley's hands shaking, it was his entire body. This was unlike any nerves he'd ever experienced before, it was terrible. He couldn't lose his parents, he loved them so much. He needed them to be okay with it, or...or he'd...he didn't know! He'd rip it all off if it just meant they'd love him! His panicked mind was racing, his tears were ready to pour...

The doorknob turned, and Ashley held his breath.

"Hi there! Miss Mills? Wow! You're gorgeous!" Tabitha appeared first, and Selena immediately knew where Ashley got his good looks from. She had a long curtain of deep brown hair and chocolate colored eyes. She wore a pretty purple dress with some black high heels of her own, maybe late thirties in age, bottom heavy, with only a modest bust, but her wide hips showed that there was an epic booty to behold beneath that cloth. Her skin was a little tan naturally and her lips were full, kissable ones. An absolute beauty standing at maybe 5'5 with her heels, 5'2 or 5'3 without them.

There were some more steps as a man followed behind her, a decent looking one with chin length black hair and a surprising pair of green eyes. He wore a light blue button up with matching jeans that his shirt was tucked into neatly. Average build, not skinny and not muscly, and also average height at around 5'10. Skin tone lighter, more like Ashley's shade and a matching look of wonderment as he beheld for the first time Selena. "Wow, it's nice to meet you." He said politely and offering his hand to shake hers, Selena gratefully accepted.

"Gimmie a hug! And where's my boy?" She reached her arms out having to stretch to wrap around the impossibly taller beautiful black woman. They had been filled in on some of Selena's details, she was tall, African American and owned a gym. But she was still a sight to the two of them. Her arms went around Selena's neck and she squeezed her tightly, Selena chuckled a little nervously at that. But Tabitha stopped squeezing after a moment, her face looking over Selena's shoulder at what was behind her. "...Ashley?"

Andy stepped up, "Ash? Bud-..." He stopped short looking beyond the hugging women, as Ashley's parents eyes fell upon the visage of their son...only not the way they remembered him.

His breath came in almost like hiccups, two short gasps and a sudden exhale, rinse and repeat. They were looking at him...they could see him! The tears fell now, there was no way he could hold them back, he knew they would hate him. He just tried to deny it for as long as he could, everything was spinning. He wanted to just die, anything to stop this pain from hitting his heart now.

The pause was maybe a few seconds, "Honey?" His mother took a step down the steps. "You didn't tell us you...looked like this?" She smiled.

She smiled?

"Honeeeyyy why didn't you tell us you were doing this?" She came forward now seeing how petrified he looked. Her smile softened, identifying that her son was terrified, "Oh my boooy don't. It's okay." She reached out and hugged him, her arms encompassing him in a mother's love so sweetly. "Don't be afraid, you look beautiful honey."

Andy came up next, looking a little confused, but not angry or threatening, "Why didn't you tell us this Bud?" He walked closer and brought his hand to Ashley's shoulder, not intruding on the hug with his mom but giving his best side arm hug he could. "We had no idea."

"I wish I knew befooore! We could've gone clothes shopping together honey!" His mom rocked him back and forth beside his father.

Ashley's eyes went up to Selena, tears still spilling from them, "Y...y-you're not...m-mad?" His voice was so small and weak, so ready to completely break down.

"Mad? No buddy." Andy came a little closer and slung his other arm around the back of his wife, making a group hug. "Just confused is all, how come you didn't wanna tell us?"

"Ohhh look at him Andy, he's scared to death." She leaned back a little, "I can imagine how hard this must've been, but no honey we're not mad at all."

"We love you Buddy, no matter what." His dad finished.

Selena put up her hand and laid it across her chest, trying to steady the pace of her own rapidly pumping heart. Hearing those words, she knew in that moment everything was gonna be okay.

And so did Ashley. Finally choking out a sob, and bringing his arms up to hug his Mom and Dad with all his might, bawling his eyes out immediately and losing his footing. Both parents coming down to the ground with him as he buckled. "Oh! Oh honey! Don't cry it's okay!" Tabitha spoke soothingly, rubbing Ashley's back while the three held each other. They were tears of absolute relief, they still loved him. Despite him practically taking away their only son in favor of being a girl, they still loved him.

Selena actually had to cover her mouth to prevent herself from letting out a sob, but a tear managed to make its way through. A family loves each other, they take care of each other. And Ashley now knew that they would never leave him for something as trivial as liking to wear cute skirts.

They loved each other, always.

Eventually, after prying themselves from the front yard following a solid ten minute cry-a-thon in the grass. Ashley's mascara had run all over, and a box of tissues was provided inside the house for him to mop up his mess of tears. He sniffled and dabbed at his face, "I'm sorry...I'm such a mess."

His parents sat across from him with Selena at his side, the inside of his house was just as he remembered. From the front door you were in a long living room that stretched to the left, red carpeted floor, and directly across from the main entrance was the master bedroom. A counter row blocked off the wall to the right mostly accept for the open archway which led to the kitchen.

Inside the living room where they were now, were two three seat couches facing each other, a glass coffee table between them and a flat screen TV on the far wall. At the far right corner of the living room, was the door to Ashley's old bedroom. They sat across from each other with the windows of the front of the house at Andy and Tabitha's backs. Tabitha went ahead and brewed some coffee for them all to drink and provided Ashley with a chocolate milk. Not the most mature of the beverages, but she knew it always cheered him up.