Born to Be Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it angel." She replied to him, "You must've been so worried about what we were going to say. But still, you know we both love you like crazy. It'll take more than this to make us disapprove." She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm just confused as to why you didn't tell us earlier? Saving it for this meeting in person." Andy added on.

Ashley sniffled, "I tried to text you a warning before we got here."

His mom looked to Andy, "I hardly ever have my phone on me unless I'm out honey."

"And mine beeps all the time with work messages, I just hadn't seen it." Andy added, "But Buddy, your mom's right, I may be surprised but you're our son. If...if I mean that's..."

Ashley nodded quickly, "Yes! I'm still a boy, I didn't have any operations or anything." He said speedily. "Yes, I'm still your son I promise."

Both parents nodded, "Okay, well, we're always gonna love you, unless you like turned evil in the middle of the night and ate your mom, it's gonna be pretty hard for me to hate you." Ashley chuckled at that, he missed his dads humor.

"Hey! He'd eat you too! You sleep next to me!" Tabitha playfully whacked Andy's arm. And Selena actually flinched from the sound of the impact, she thought that she hit Ashley hard when she was teasing him but damn. That woman had a back hand, she felt that from over here! But Andy just laughed it off, it must be a married couple thing.

"I was just...I guess I was nervous that you'd...kick me out of your lives or...something..." Ashley shook his head, looking down into his cup almost shamefully.

"Ohh...Ashley." Tabitha stood up and went over to their couch, getting down on her knees to pull Ashley into another hug. "Honey, you know that we will always love and support you no matter what you want to do with your life." She rubbed her son's back. "We would never do anything like that." Then pulling back to cup Ashley's cheek.

Ashley tried to blink the threatening tears out of his eyes, "I know...I was just... afraid." He softly spoke, "I didn't want it to seem like I was forcing a huge life decision like this on you two by leaving with all the money you gave me, then coming back like this." He gestured to himself.

Again his mother pulled him in for another hug, "Sweetieeee, we'd never think you were taking advantage of us." She paused for a second then smiled, "And besides, I've always wanted to have a daughter too."

That got another little giggle out of the girly boy, Taby standing up and returning to the opposite couch with her husband. "So...I have to ask, when did you realize that you wanted to start dressing this way? I mean, you still say you're a boy so..." Andy still seemed a little confused, Ashley was dressing like a girl but wasn't fully taking on the sex of a girl either. So what brought this on? Obviously, he still liked girls judging by the Amazon to his side.

Who just so happened to lean forward ready to speak, "Actually, I can answer that." She scooted up a little, "I first met Ashley when he applied for a job at the gym I work at, and...I was head over heels for this boy the moment I saw him." She reached down and took Ashley's hand in hers. "But you see...I'm actually...a little messed up in the head." She started with, earning slightly concerned looks from both his parents. "I mean like, not like in a mega bad way just...I like my boys to be...well........girls?"

Silence...and blinking from both parents. And wow, it was very rare of an occasion for Selena to actually be floored and speechless with nerves. She brushed her hair over her shoulder and tried to think of a better way to explain it.

But Ashley started to speak again, "Selena helped me. I was...always a little ashamed of my body before." He could see both parents seemed to be ready to interject with objection to that comment, but he quickly stopped them. "I know you guys are gonna try to correct me but it's just how I felt. I never built muscle, I couldn't grow tall. I felt so...just not right. I felt like the complete opposite of a boy. And so, Selena suggested something to me." He looked up to her then back to his parents. "After we started dating, we decided to do basically a roleplay exercise. Where we would reverse roles, I'd dress up as the girl while she became the bread bringer. And what started as a simple attempt at self-confidence reassurance. Turned into something that made me feel more comfortable with who I am than I ever felt before."

It was...mooostly the truth. Ashley kindly left out the part where it was a mutual fetish between them that got their rocks off awesomely. Along with all the other shenanigans they'd gotten into that helped Ashley come to realize this, the yoga, the sex toys, the roleplay, all of that could stay just between the two of them for now.

The two of them nodded at his explanation, understanding the more they talked. And the conversation thankfully drifted into more comfortable territory. What does he do for a living now at the gym? What's it like living together? GRANDBABIES!!! And will they come visit more often now that this is out of the way?

It was so natural, to be back here talking with them again, and Ashley felt like he was blessed by God in that he was not subjected to the horrible fate of his parents hating him.

Over time though, after about an hour of conversation, Ashley looked about the room, "Hey Mom, Dad? Is it okay if I maybe, walk around for a little bit? I know it's only been six months but, I miss the house."

"Of course Bud, go ahead, you only lived here for eighteen years." He said waving him off, "give us more time to interrogate this one and make sure she's good for our baby." He pointed to Selena, ho sat up straight and folded her hands neatly over her knee, acting prim and proper suddenly.

Ashley laughed and gave Selena a quick peck on the cheek before standing and wandering off down the hall. Selena waited until he was out of sight and looked over at the sweet couple across from her. Andy leaned back on the couch with Tabitha bringing her legs back onto the seat so she could be leaned over and resting her head on the pillow of her husband. In a very similar manner to how she and Ashley did for quite a while now.

She smiled, the two had been together for nineteen years now, having had Ashley very soon after their wedding. And according to what she had seen here, and what Ashley's told her about them, they seemed to still be very in love. Going on two decades together was a rarity in the modern age, so it was a sweet thing to see.

It also made her think for a moment, and she knew that this conversation was going to come up at some point. With how much she loved Ashley, she knew it was better to do it now then later.

Selena leaned forward, "Mr and Mrs Walker? Can I ask you something?"

Meanwhile Ashley ventured down to the other end of the house, the kitchen was the same as he remembered with the exception of the smell of a grand Turkey still cooking in the oven, the table was already arranged for the meal and tonight they'd celebrate Thanksgiving as a family.

He moved to the end of the kitchen and descended the small two steps to the bottom room, or the play room rather from his childhood. The huge corner couch was still down here facing a TV almost as big as the one in the living room. Vintage game systems were hooked up to it still, ready to be played. Nintendo 64 with all three Mario parties, how many hours had he logged away into those games with his Mom? Sometimes other kids from school would come over and play, but that was more when he was still a kid. The older he got, the less that happened.

But it was still a pleasant memory, and maybe he could convince Selena to try and play with him a little bit later on this weekend.

The second bathroom was down here also with the other one being off to the side of the kitchen, and the entrance to the garage, but Ashley wasn't going in there, he wanted to go in the guest room. While he had his own bedroom upstairs, this room down here was supposed to be the room for his future brothers or sisters. Which unfortunately, wasn't meant to be, so it was instead turned into a simple guest room, a full four post bed and sliding door closet. Nothing special, except he could see that apparently, his mother had commandeered this room as a beauty parlor of some kind.

There was a dresser and vanity set up at the foot of the bed with a lot of make up and beauty products available. The guest room was also spacious which made it good for trying on outfits, so his guess was correct, as he moved to check the closet, a bunch of his mothers dresses and outfits were all here and available for her.

Ashley smiled, "I guess dad finally got fed up with all your clothes Mom." He said to himself, she was a bit of an outfit hoarder, and Ashley could now see where he got the attribute from.

Continuing to sift through the clothes though, he suddenly spotted something odd. It was almost like a deja vu moment when he saw the black and white linen and lace. He paused...then started to sift back through until he found the outfit. And his cheeks went pink.

A sexy French Maid outfit, but not just any Maid outfit, it looked nearly IDENTICAL to the one Ashley owned and had worn several times to appease the sexual appetite of Selena.

"Oh God." He quickly fumbled with the door to shut the closet as quickly as possible, he did not want to picture his mom and dad roleplaying the same way he and Selena did, he'd have to burn the Maid outfit if that image ever crossed his mind.

"Honey?" Tabitha's voice could suddenly be heard and Ashley straightened up. Practically leaping away from the closet door in order to distance himself from it. His mom appearing in the doorway a few moments later, positively glowing. "Hey! Whatcha doin?"

Ashley shrugged, "Just looking around, I thought for a second that we might sleep in the guest room but, I can see you've occupied this section of the house?"

Taby giggled, "Yup! Your dad kept complaining about me taking up too much space with my clothes, so in exchange for not having to hear about any new dresses I buy, I moved my beauty salon to down here." She waved her arms about happily.

"Well I'm glad you're happy." He smiled back at her, and the two of them stood there silently for a moment.

Ashley wasn't sure why the awkward silence at first, but then Tabitha spoke again, "Hey...um...you messed up your makeup a little when you cried...um...would you...like me to fix it?" She offered, gesturing towards the vanity mirror.

He glanced between it and her for a second before nodding his head, "Y...yes...I'd really like that mom." And he walked over to the dresser, taking a seat on the little stool in front of it while Tabitha got behind him.

"Okay..." She took up each side of his hair and pulled it back over his shoulders to show off his neck...and a few hickeys which Ashley prayed that she didn't notice. "Let's see..." She got in close beside him and looked in the mirror before going through some of the drawers in the dresser to retrieve a few pencils of eyeliner. She then spun Ashley on the, apparently revolving stool, and started to apply the product. Telling him to look up as needed, close his eyes and so on.

They spent a good fifteen to twenty minutes or so just gussying up, after his eyeliner was fixed, Taby suggested they do a little more, maybe add a little layer of blush, some fresh lip gloss. Brush his hair out, she paid multiple compliments to how long and beautiful his hair had gotten. To which Ashley replied the same to her.

It truly looked like a mother and her daughter going about a routine they've done for years. They wanted to do nails as well, but they both already had them painted, so instead they just made that a promise for another day.

Eventually finding their way back upstairs though, they walked in on Selena kneeling down beside Andy on the floor in a push up pose, but not actually doing push ups. "Come on, you gotta hold it."

"This...is not...pleasant!" Andy grunted out.

"You asked me for advice on how to bulk up boy, this is what you're getting. Now hold it, fifteen more seconds." She said like an instructor.

Tabitha laughed out loud, "Oh baby! What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting swole!" He called back from the floor.

All four of them had to bark out a laugh at that reply, something Ashley and his father shared, was the inability to really grow lots of muscles. Only Ashley definitely got it worse than Andy did, who at least had some muscle with his leaner build while Ashley had virtually none.

And he did manage to hold the pose for the rest of the time limit, but he looked in pain. Ashley was happy to see that they were getting along though, both of his parents seemed to really like her. It made him feel so lucky, so happy.

"Well! Let's set up for dinner shall we? Turkey should be ready real soon!" Tabitha called out skipping into the kitchen while the others followed along to help.

"I can see your enthusiasm for culinary arts comes from the momma." Selena whispered as they went to gather the remaining dishes and arrange them respectively on the table. Foods started to flow all over, the big glass containers and tupperware containing corn, peas, mashed potatoes, all cooked and steamed to perfection! Cranberry sauce, fresh bread and salted butter, sweet tea, milk, pickles, olives, stuffing, carrots, the whole enchilada!

All capitalized on as the behemoth of a Turkey came out of the oven, perfectly prepared, basted, and carried to the table.

The chorus of 'ooo's and aaah's' resounded as they watched the steam rise from it. A feast fit for a king and queen! Or, a loving family.

They gathered around the table and set up their plates, but before beginning to dig into their meal, in a typical family tradition. They all reached out to link hands together, and bowed their heads to say grace.

One at a time they went around and thanked God for the love they shared and everything they had. Smiling and holding tight to one another, hoping to continue to be blessed with how lucky they all were. And with a final Amen, they ended the prayer, and savagely ripped apart the feast laid before them, all together as one.

Later

"Uggggghhh...uuuuhh....I can't go on...you have to leave me here..." Selena played up, overly dramatic in her display of how full she was.

Ashley sat up on his bed, shoes and socks kicked off and smiling down at her on the floor, "You know, you didn't have to keep cleaning your plate?"

"Uggh...but your mom...she was so nice..." She groaned, rolling over onto her back to look up at Ashley, "She kept refilling my plate...I couldn't say no..."

"Not even after plate number three?" He asked, swinging his feet near her face.

"Mm mm...nope..." She shook her head, "I can no longer move...I must remain here on the floor forever."

Ashley quirked a brow, "Oh really? You can't move at all?" She shook her head again, already disproving her claim. "So completely immobilized from the neck down?" She nodded this time, "You sure about that?" Again she nodded, "Welp, okay then! I guess that means I can just..." He swung his legs up and placed them back down, right on Selena's face. "Do this then!" Settling both his tiny feet over her entire face and leaving them there.

She didn't move at first, either committing to her unmovable act, or just absorbing what he was doing this moment.

It appeared to be the latter though as suddenly her wet tongue slid out and gave one long lick up the sole of his foot. "EEEK!!!" Ashley squealed and reeled his foot back, "Ewwww!!!!! You're so gross!!!" He clutched his foot to his chest, feeling violated as Selena spun around onto all fours and grinned at him.

"Don't put any body part of yours near my face if you don't want me to put it in my mouth!" She retaliated, finally climbing up onto the bed with him. Ashley shaking his head in faux disapproval of her action, she grunted as her butt plopped down. "So...this was your room hm?"

He sighed, "Yeah, it's pretty plain now. All my posters are down, and my stuff isn't here so...it's a little weird looking at it like this but, it's still home." He shrugged, reaching to the bottom of his shirt and lifting it up over his head. "Come on, get undressed, time for PJ's." He told Selena, while leaning back to unzip his skirt and push it down his legs.

"So...your parents room is...right on the other side of that wall." She pointed across from them, a little ways after the foot of his bed, there was a single door closet and apparently, the only barrier between them and his parents now.

The day winded down so quickly after supper that both couples decided to prep for bed immediately, promising to do more together tomorrow since today was mainly greetings, meals, and comfort.

Ashley nodded, "Mhm, they probably heard me shriek from your damn foot tonging." He chastised, mow only in his black underwear, a matching bra and thong.

Selena grinned, "Well...I guess that means we're gonna have to be quiet." She turned her head to look at him with...the look.

But Ashley was unmoved, "Ahahahaha...you're funny. We're in my parents home, and after today? Everything? We gotta be respectful!" He protested.

"I mean everything went pretty dang well it looks like." Selena slid up on the bed a little more. His old bed wasn't nearly as big as theirs back at home, it was a full, which is more than big enough for Ashley, but when you're sleeping with someone like Selena? A full may as well have been a twin. "Your parents are awesome, dinner was perfect, we're in love...everything's perfect." Selena went on, trailing off a little, looking over Ashley dreamily, causing him to raise a brow at her. "I dunno, just...seems like the best way to perfectly end a perfect day." She grinned.

"Yeah and I know how to end a perfect day too, a perfect sleep." He stuck his tongue out at her, "Come on, you know I can't be quiet to save my life. And I was traumatized enough earlier today I don't wanna traumatize them now with the sound of their son having sex." He countered. "Besides, we don't have any toys here."

That was immediately shot down though as Selena virtually materialized her harness out from behind her back. The pretty pink eight inch dildo already inserted into the slot, locked, cocked and ready to rock in it. Selena smirked as Ashley's jaw hit the floor, his eyes wide and baffled at the sight, "The fact that you doubt my willingness to always be prepared hurts me darling." She said snarkily.

"Wha...where were you even keeping that???" He asked flabbergasted.

She raised and lowered a shoulder, "I have my ways." And she sat up on her knees, "So come ooon baby, you wanna do it?"

Ashley felt his little heart skip a beat at the offer, he truly thought she didn't bring a toy with her. It was his parents house after all! And she smuggled a dildo in here like a sex fiend!!! And now she was offering to use it on him too, an offer both outrageous and appealing at the same time.

"Baby, you are out of your mind!" He playfully insulted her.

Which she took in stride, "Only for you honey bun." Her hands started to wrap around the belts of the harness, playing with it, tugging the straps in her grasp and swaying the pink cock about almost like a hypnotic beacon of pleasure. "You knooow you waaaaant toooo... we haven't gone a single night without sex in months."

"I think we'll be okay!" Ashley couldn't stop his little smile from creeping out amid his sentence. "Selenaaa, seriously!" She just kept toying with the harness, grinning and nibbling her lower lip as she looked over him. "We caaaaan't, babyyyyy pleeeease. Seriously, I don't want them to hear usss."

"Okay so take your panties off and put them in your mouth, problem solved." She teased.