Born to Be Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just made her think, what if there was a way she could maybe turn the tables on her hubby? Make him scream for once instead of the other way around.

Taby turned over in bad, facing her husband sound asleep beside her. She smiled as she looked over him and tilted her chin up to plant the littlest kiss on his lips. Making a mental note in her head to take to google tomorrow and look up whatever tactics Selena was using to make her man scream.

The Following Sunday Morning:

The weekend went by fantastically, Ashley couldn't have hoped for a better way to spend it then with his whole family. They went out to dinner a couple of times, played games together in the house, went out to the movies, and just enjoyed each others company wholeheartedly. What he was afraid of happening never came to pass, and instead, only the best outcome of the situation unravelled. He was sad to see it coming to an end.

"You two need to come over more often!" Tabitha hugged Selena around her center, she was a little taller than Ashley was, but was still a tiny girl. She had to adjust herself to make sure she didn't go face first into Selena's breasts.

Ashley laughed, "We will Mom."

"Yeah now that all the skeletons are out of the closet I wanna see more of you." Andy commented as well giving his son a fatherly hug.

"We will I promise Dad, I'm not afraid anymore." He said, and that statement alone carried with it such a weight to Ashley. Everytime he was afraid of revealing himself, or risk getting revealed to prying eyes, he was proven only a few moments later that there was nothing for him to be concerned about at all.

Everything just continued to work out, and life was only getting better with each passing day. The future was looking bright, and Ashley looked over his family in this moment with so much love in his heart.

Selena got along with his parents so well, and even though Ashley's appearance had changed, it felt like nothing was different between them at all. Excluding that he'd never gotten to play dress up with his mother before he made this change. Other than that though, everything still felt as warm and welcoming as it always had. And of course, with the addition of Selena here now, the two of them expressing their love for each other all the time.

The question of...if there will be grandbabies did in fact come up a few times. Even though Ashley and Selena were a little bit bashful about it, but something they both loved to see, was that when they said they were planning to in the future. Tabitha's face just lit up, something so pure and excited inside her showed up when they said this. And Ashley almost wanted to cry. Thinking that the two of them being together might actually be able to help his mother get a little closer to the dream of having a big family, with lots of little babies running around the house. It was so beautiful, and Ashley knew that all of this was worth it. All the stress and worry about this day, just for that one moment right there it was worth it. To see his mom so happy...everything was worth it.

However, before they left though, after gathering their things and preparing to say their goodbyes at the door. Tabitha pulled Ashley to the side, "Sorry honey to do this so late but, I think it's probably best if I just ask you straight up."

Ashley blinked, "What is it?"

"Well...I can tell you and Selena have a very...romantic...relationship?" She wiggled her shoulders a little, trying to throw a subtle hint his way that she wasn't talking about hugs and kisses.

And for a moment Ashley didn't seem to catch on so he just stared blankly at her. It wasn't until she didn the shoulder wiggle a second time did his eyes go wide and his mouth made an O in realization. "Umm...y...yeah?"

"Sorry I mean I just kinda...might have just hear a bump in the night and noticed you were walking a little funny in the morning so I-" Suddenly Ashley cut her off waving his arms wildly in an X shape.

"Mom!! Mom stop stop stop!!! Holy Geez mom!!!" Arry's face flushed with heat as she started to be not-so-subtle in her language.

She covered her mouth to suppress her giggles, "I'm sorry! I just couldn't help but notice! Okay, okay that's fine! That's fine." She waved her arms at her sides to try and cancel that direction the conversation was going. "I'm not here to be gross all I wanna do is ask a question honey, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfy, I just really am curious about something and I wanted to just ask you directly cuz Google really isn't helping me out."

Ashley sighed, "Okay? What is it?"

"Well...see...I mean it's kind of...very clear who wears the pants in your relationship." She started again rather bluntly, earning a stare from her son. "Sorry! I just couldn't think of another way to say it non-sexually."

"Mom you've got twenty seconds before I kill myself." Ashley gave her a time limit.

"Okay! Okay!" She jumped up and down, knowing she had to get to the point sooner rather than later. "It's perfectly fine who's the bottom and who's the top in the relationship, I mean sex is an important part of every relationship honey and there's nothing wrong with that." His mom just called him a bottom. And his kill himself timer just fast forwarded an extra five seconds. She of course found it hilarious that she was essentially teasing her son about being the bottom bitch, but she wasn't trying to be mean at all. She legitimately just wanted to ask him a question. "Look basically, what I'm getting at here is...what does she do...that's so special that makes you feel so good?" Finally it came out, "Because...me and your father, we've always had a healthy relationship in the bedroom and..."

"Mom I want to die."

"Shush let me finish! I want to make him feel...special? I guess." She said, and that made Ashley tilt his head. Finally she said something not awfully embarrassing.

"Special? What do you mean?" He inquired about.

"You see...when your father makes love to me...no matter how..." She paused, and for the sanity of her son decided to be as vague as possible. "No matter how...it was done, I always just felt so...loved. So incredible and just like....like I was the only woman in the world to him. Like anytime he let go of me I might disappear. It's beautiful honestly, sometimes I even cried a little because of how amazing he made me feel." Ashley was thankful for her vagueness, but now was interested in what she was getting at.

Everything she said she experienced, he'd felt the same way with Selena. Sometimes she treated him as if he was made of glass, so gentle with every touch and kiss. And other times she fucked him like she hated him. But both ways she did it, or even the middle of the road, when it was over, he always felt...special.

Like he was loved by her more than anything else, the connection that electrified him whenever she touched him. He could understand his mother, he knew the feeling.

"You...want to return that? To make him feel as good as he makes you?" He asked, "Well...what makes you think I have the answer?"

"Well..." She played with her hair, similarly to how Ashley had done so a bunch of times. "You are a boy...and Selena's a girl...so..." She wiggled her shoulders, "My husbands a boy...I'm a girl...so...what can I do to him that Selena does to you to make you feel like that?"

In his mind, he hilarious almost wanted to just straight up say a strap-on. But thankfully he didn't, and he contemplated what would be the best answer. Who knows, his father might not even remotely be into the same things he and Selena were into. So there was no easy solution to give his mother.

"And...you tried...Googling it?" He asked.

She sighed, "Well...yeah but, first things that came up were a bunch of lame top ten ways to please your man articles, and the rest that came after that were a bunch of porn movies of chicks with dicks or girls with strapons and something called pegging."

Ashley's face went the deepest red it had ever gone, apparently...Google did have the answer.

He tried to think of something to reply with, something mystical like just follow your heart, or talk to him together or anything. But he just couldn't unseal his lips at the fact that his mother had essentially found out the secret and didn't know it. Only now as she looked at Ashley's reddening face, she tilted her head.

"Ashley...why are you looking at me like that?" The gears in her head starting to turn, Ashley's flush and inability to reply giving away what happens in their bedroom at night. She was gonna know, she was gonna know that he gets fucked up the ass nightly by a big black co- "Honeyyy?...Nooo...noooo..." She shook her head, a slow knowing smile beginning to creep over her lips as her face lit up with acknowledgement.

"Moooom...please don't..." Arry's face was like a fire hydrant!!! This was the catalyst of all embarrassing moments he'd ever experienced! Give him another day in the yoga studio with a horse cock buttplug that vibrates and pulses! Anything but this!!!

Her hand came up to cover her mouth, "Nooo! My baby boy!!"

"BYE MOM!" Ashley spun around so fast his hair whipped her in the face, looks like she got her answer! He ran so fast to the living room there was practically a trail of fire lagging behind him, Selena and Andy were discussing something else that probably wasn't important as he rushed through and snatched up Selena's wrist. "WEGOTTAGOOKAYILOVEYOUBYE!" He shouted in an impressive feat of strength, dragging Selena out the door.

"Whoa! Baby!" Selena called out, her arm nearly yanked out of it's socket, "Geez, why are you in such a rush?" She asked as they made it to the car.

"Nothing! No reason at all, let's drive now please? I really have to get home and water the Tv and dust the plants." He said so quickly, not realizing what he just said he needed to do.

Selena watched him move like he had ants in his panties, flinging his passenger door open and shoving himself into the seat so fast. All the while Selena calmly lowered herself down into her own chair. "Honey...take a breath, my God. What happened did you see a spider?" She joked closing her door.

"You don't understand Selena we gotta gooooo I can't face my mom another second." He said hastily.

"But why?" Selena asked only to notice that Ashley's eyes fell to the front door of the house with a hint of despair in them. She turned around and looked to see what he was looking at and there stood both his parents.

Andy looking absolutely oblivious to whatever it was that sent Ashley booking it out the door. However Tabitha...she looked...knowing...

She was leaned up against her husband, with one arm lazily looped around him. A snarky grin on her face while her other hand held up her phone, it wasn't on, but with it in her grasp she waved to them. Her fingers curling one at a time so her nails clicked on the screen, and even though Ashley was in the car, he felt like he could hear every tantalizing click like it was right beside his head.

"She knooooows..." Ashley very lightly squealed in defeat. Selena looked back to him, only to see his small body slowly melting to the floor, practically oozing out over the leather seat and sinking down to the bottom. "She knoooooooooooooows..."

Selena furrowed her brow, then spent a moment looking back and forth between the puddle of Ashley on the car floor and the smiling mother standing by the doorway. Eventually though, she put it together in her head. Her head nodding with a sudden realization.

"Ooooh...oops..."

*****

A.N. Whoopsie! XD

I hope you all enjoyed, I'm very happy to be pumping out steady content again :3 Got so many new things to show everybody!

See you all in the next one!

Next Chapter: Red Carpet