Born to Be Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena focused with all she had, getting a nice ab and leg workout while they fucked. Keeping Ashley supported while focusing on both his and her pleasure. His moans and squeals of bliss and joy were always like music to her ears. Such a joy to hear every time, she wanted to hear his arching tones for the rest of her life. Bouncing him on her cocks till the end of her days, watching that bubble butt twerk on her dick like it was made to.

Her fingers gripped his sides tightly, her thoughts egging on her arousal the longer they went. Both seeming to lose track of time, and completely uncaring on the matter of it. Selena may be late for work, but nothing stopped them when this couple of mating bunnies got going.

More than once, Ashley thought about asking if she wanted a different position, but Selena seemed perfectly content just watching him bounce from behind while her cock swabbed his center. And to be honest, Ashley was enjoying this position quite a bit as well... He felt a bit like an actual porn star.

Imagining what it would be like if there was a camera in front of him, recording this debaucherously devious display. Tall black, amazon of a woman, fucking the ass of a small white boy dressed like a girl with a big ass strap-on. Streaming the video for the world to see them, his legs splayed like this, dildo rammed up into his gut, spread out like a filthy cock whore in the moment of ecstasy. Watching as his little load weakly tries to shoot out of his little clit.

Of course Ashley would never allow their private sexual relationship to ever be recorded on the off chance it may get out...but it still was a sexy thought. Maybe in a safe and controlled environment...Selena and himself could buy a camera...

"Ohhhh fuuuck baaaaby! Aaaah! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Ashley cried out while he bounced. The flesh of his ass jumping with its squishy texture. His legs curling and toes flexing as he felt the river of precum flowing down his prick begin to become too much to bare any longer. "Daddy!!! Oh yes!!! Aaaahh! I'm...I'm gonna cum!" He warned Selena below.

Selena bit her lip, keeping her eyes focused hard on his bouncing ass. But the sensations pulsing through her groin were making it harder to focus. Her head actually fell back onto the bed for a moment, becoming lost in bliss before she picked it back up again. "Yeah? Yeah baby girl?? Nnnf...I...Unf...Daddies gonna cum too...aah..." She groaned out with heavy breaths, the coil in her stomach stretching tighter and tighter. Getting so ready to snap and just let all the wonderful sensations flow.

Ashley nodded his head eagerly, "Yes! Yes! Daddy! Let's cum together Daddy! Oooh!!! I love you! I love you so much baby!" He cried out, his nails practically clawing at Selena's tummy, but they were harder than steel so there was nothing to worry about.

"Urrrg....I love you too...go ahead baby...cum for me... cum for Daddy..." Finally she shifted her position and suddenly sat up. Pressing her breasts to Ashley's back and hugging him with both arms around his midsection. Her legs going hard and the fake balls slapping into Ashley's own making his tiny pathetic excuse for boyhood bounce and jostle about.

"AAAAHAAAAAA!!!YYYEYEYYEEEEESSSS!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" He cried out, feeling his prick begin to twitch and his body convulse while Selena used him to bring herself over the edge as well.

"UGGGGGHHH FUUUCK!!!" She bear hugged Ashley from behind, pressing their bodies together tightly and squishing her large tits into his soft back. Her pussy quivering and leaking out her honey from trembling lips.

All the while Ashley's clear precum suddenly began to run white, his clit jumping and flexing for joy as his spunk leaked its way out of his small member and ran down his shaft onto the little berry sized balls.

They held each other for several minutes after that, squeezing and breathing heavily. Selena's hands roaming all over the chest and stomach of her lover while Ashley reached up behind him. Wrapping his arm around the back of Selena's head. She dipped her head down into the nape of Ashley's neck and started to kiss at the flesh there, breathing his scent in deeply and licking the quickened pulse.

"Haaaah...oooh...." Ashley cooed, feeling Selena begin to lay backwards, reclining until Ashley was laying fully on her chest with her on her back. "Hmmmm...Daddyyy..." He smiled happily.

Selena chuckled a little, "Hmhm...Suppose I should eat my breakfast and get going to work?"

Ashley giggled at that as well, "Um...yeah? You're probably running late already!" He playfully swatted at her thigh. Only for him to suddenly feel his world spin as Selena took hold of his sides again and pushed him off. "Ah!" The sensation of her cock 'shulking' out of him as she lifted him up and off.

She returned the playful banter by tossing him off herself and over onto the side of the bed, rolling his small body onto his belly as she stood up to strip off the strap-on and harness. "Now, you be a good girl and stay there while I eat." Casually walking over to the tray where the breakfast he prepared was awaiting her. Ashley smiled and gave a half-hearted eye roll as he rolled over again, this time just onto his back and watched her for a while. Smiling and idly toying with his hair for a bit while she ate. "And remember, we have to go to the red carpet basically immediately after I get home. So I'm gonna come back and change, then we gotta go." She spoke in between mouthfuls of her food.

Wordlessly Ashley nodded, already planning ahead for how he was going to get ready. He'd need all the time that could be provided if he wanted to make himself pretty like his beautiful mother was for her prom.

After finishing up her food, seeing as how Selena was already close to running late, and she was far too relaxed now to care about rushing her way over to try and beat the clock. She strutted her stuff into the bathroom to take a morning shower, bidding Ashley clean up her breakfast dishes for her.

"Sexist!" Ashley called out before she vanished into the restroom. Of course he knew she was just teasing, Selena was well aware how in love he was with her and therefore could get away with virtually anything. But in a weird way, Ashley kind of liked it, just how Alpha she got over him sometimes. It was sexy, dreamy, and occasionally annoying, but thankfully less so on the third one.

It made him feel like a house wife, living the dream of getting the home to herself virtually all day but still being allowed to go out. Only responsibility is cleaning, cooking and hobbies. And amazing sex every single day while her hubby brings home the bacon.

Ashley smiled and shook his head, hopping off of the bed and not even bothering to pick up his forgotten panties. He was going to be changing into his party goer garments soon, so there was no point. He gathered up the dishes and brought them downstairs for washing.

When they were settled into the dishwasher, he then decided to just watch some morning TV downstairs while he waited for Selena to finish getting ready for work. He didn't plan on doing anything to beautify himself until she was out of the house to keep as much of an air of mystery to his surprise as possible.

Selena was quick with her showers and soon after returned downstairs in her work attire. Same coat from yesterday with her work out gear on beneath it. She approached Ashley on the couch and leaned over it to give him a kiss. "Okay I'll be back soon, and I'll only need like ten minutes to get ready for us to go, so are you gonna be ready when I get home?"

"Yeeeess Daddy I'll be ready." He replied with a smile, giving an extra peck on her cheek. "It's gonna be fun!"

She smiled at him, "Yeah, I really think it is." Then pushed up, "Okay, bye honey. I love you." She called, heading to the front door.

"Love you toooo!" Ashley replied, waiting to hear the front door open up, then close and lock behind her. Then gave it an extra minute so that he could listen to her car starting up and pulling out of the driveway before taking off down the street. He wanted to make sure she was long gone before he broke out everything he was going to need.

Once a good two minutes or so passed, Ashley hopped up off the couch. Then rounded the living room and made a mad dash back up the stairs to their bedroom. T-shirt blowing in the breeze he generated with his speed and showing off his bouncing, bubbly cheeks while he ran.

He quickly ran into the walk in closet, heading all the way into the back of his side and crouching down. Spotting the small rectangular box that his mother gave him to stash the dress in so Selena would not see it. Yanking it out of it's hiding spot, he brought it out into the bedroom and set it down on the bed. Then braced his hands on either side of the box and contemplated how he was going to spend his time getting ready.

The party wasn't until later tonight, hours from now. Plenty of time for him to spruce up and figure everything out, he partly wanted to take the dress out of its protective box now. But if Selena happened to come home early like say, while he was in the shower or distracted in the kitchen. Then she could come up and spot it, ruining the surprise.

It may sound silly to some; it was after all just a dress she hadn't seen him wear before. But it was more than that to him, the dress being his first ever fancy formal dress wear, and also his mothers. Which Ashley considered Selena and his Mother Tabitha tied for winner of the most beautiful women in the world contest. So if he got to wear her dress on a fancy ball night, then Ashley felt like not only could he be beautiful too, but in a way his mom would be with him. Always keeping him safe and making him feel loved.

He smiled at this thought and patted the box, leaving it inside the case for now while he went to work prepping everything else.

It wasn't going to be the easiest task figuring out what he wanted to do, did he want to go heavy on the make up? Did he want to style his hair a certain way? He knew he had to be dolled up as best he could, his job tonight was to be his lover's eye candy. And damn it if that was his one job he was gonna make sure he nailed it!

He gathered up every last make up cosmetic he had, every piece of jewelry, and opened up his laptop to YouTube looking up fancy make up tutorials. If ever there was a time to go all out, it seemed like a date on the Red carpet was the one.

But before he could beautify, he needed to bathe. There was no point in putting all the makeup on now if he was just going to wash it off. So he ran himself a good long bubble bath, filling the tub with a plethora of potions and soaps to make it heavenly. And stripping off his PJ shirt, Ashley stepped in to let himself soak.

He'd wash his hair separately, but for now he wanted to make sure his body was as clean, smooth and supple as humanely possible. This seemed like a big deal for Selena as much as she tried to downplay it, Ashley had grown used to her enough that he could pick up on little subtleties when she spoke to him.

There was something glistening in her eyes when she talked about the party tonight. A little hard to explain what it could be about, but Selena seemed to be excited about something. Hopeful even for lack of a better word, so there had to be some underlying secret behind attending this red carpet celebration.

Ashley lifted his leg out of the soapy water, letting the glistening limb drip with liquid before sinking it back down into the depths of his pink suds. Whatever she was planning, Ashley wanted to be ready for it, looking as hot as possible and trying to do his mom justice as well. And maybe he was just overreacting, maybe he wasn't as good at reading her as he thought he was. Maybe this really was just a simple snobby rich people party that she was obligated to attend and she wanted to swing by for a second, get introductions done, grab a handful of popcorn shrimp and blow out of there.

Nothing was certain, and he wouldn't know until tonight. So even if it wasn't a big deal, he at least got the chance to make himself gorgeous. And that was always something to be happy about.

He washed himself up good, scrubbing his body with a little fluffy sponge, washing the soap over his small boy breasts and genitals. Then eventually moving on to wash his long dark hair, one of the only things that was difficult to manage with his girly lifestyle. It grew so dang long that it took forever to wash and dry. Something to this day he still questioned about how other girls did it day to day without fail, cause he hadn't gotten used to this level of high maintenance yet.

But once it was all done, his body fresh and clean, hair sleek, silky and shiny, Ashley stepped out of the tub and drained the water. Wrapping a towel around himself, with a second one up in his hair. Step two, shaving!

Taking a seat at the vanity, Ashley picked up all the bottles of Loreal, moisturizers, and the like which came after. But first was the shaving cream, he applied it to his legs, giving a rich, bright white color to them and picked up his razor. Now Ashley hardly ever grew any body hair already, but he did get soft little feint hairs on his legs that tried to poke through every several weeks. So he did what he always did even before he met Selena, and shaved his legs.

While his hair grew rampant on his head, it didn't like growing in anywhere else. Not his arms, his chest, his back, anywhere a man was supposed to grow hair, he didn't get it. Which made the little stubble he got on his limbs below always feel uncomfortable and itchy. So even before he embraced the feminine side, this was a habit of Ashley's that was the easiest to carry over. Pulling the razor up his extended limbs and allowing it to glide up them, removing any traces of hair at all.

He did this for a little bit until he felt his legs were sufficiently silky smooth and clean. And he took a moment to just admire his work after they were done, they were practically glowing in the bathroom light and velvety smooth to the touch. But he wasn't done yet! Next came the lotions, another implement to make sure they stayed supple and soft, along with helping prevent the hair from trying to grow in any faster.

Ashley hoped the day would come when he didn't have to shave his legs at all anymore, it would just stop growing in and he could just love his baby butt smooth limbs freely. But even normal girls unfortunately couldn't experience that luxury apparently. Leg hair was just a stubborn thing to deal with for some reason.

But! At least he was armed and dangerous to deal with this problem. He squirted out the pink and white lotions into his palms one at a time. And lathered up his legs first when they were wiped free of any remaining shaving cream. And like applying lube to his lovers cocks, he slicked up his legs, squishing the lotion into his pores and loving the cool softening effect it had.

The rest of his body was next, lotioning up his chest, his arms, his neck, everywhere that needed to stay soft and vulnerable. Ashley giggled at the thought, and next up was his face wash. Both in prep for his incoming makeup, and also just to prevent breakouts. Don't even remind him of middle school before he learned about face wash...

Step four was nails, cleaning and painting. He wasn't a novice of nail polish anymore like he once had been, who could forget his first embarrassing endeavor into nail polish. Selena catching him in the act and getting one of her toys out that matched the color he chose, fucking him with it immediately.

He smiled at the memory while he swiped the brush along his nails, coloring them a nice soft pink to match the color of his dress. It wasn't the exact shade so the color didn't sync up perfectly, but it was close enough to not notice without close inspection. He waved his hand in the air a few times and gave the nails a gentle blow to help them dry, then set down the polish after finishing up all twenty fingers and toes.

Unwrapping his hair was next, with Selena's blow dryer at the ready, he went to work with the loud tool of hot air and blasted himself. The strong gust whipping through his damp locks, helping to dry them far sooner than they would have naturally.

Again, Ashley still couldn't believe how some girls did this every day of their lives, some with hair even longer than his own! It was crazy, his mane was already pretty tough to manage as is. But then again, he'd only been doing it for a couple months, since Selena mentioned she liked long hair.

Well, she better enjoy this as is, cause it wasn't gonna be getting any longer!

Ashley smiled some more, running his fingers through his warm tresses. Setting the dryer down after his hair was no longer wet, styling this mess was going to be an endeavor on its own. He liked just leaving it down, but when you go to a big event, women usually have it done up in some fancy manner.

He assumed that a simple ponytail was out of the question, so another YouTube tutorial was going to be needed for that.

But before that, he finally exited the bathroom and checked out the window, just reassuring himself that Selena wasn't home yet. His bath and preparations so far had only stretched over a period of roughly ninety minutes, so there was still plenty of time. Although ninety minutes may as well have been five to Ashley.

He wasn't even close to being finished yet! He was still naked and completely bare of any traces of makeup, so if he wanted to be on time, he needed to plan accordingly.

His naked body skipped downstairs to make a quick lunch for himself, eating ahead of time so he wouldn't risk messing up any of makeup. Something super simple and easy, he made a sandwich with a glass of fruit juice, and ate butt naked in the kitchen. Thinking about how he was going to style himself for this evening.

He propped his elbow up on the table and chewed quietly thinking it over. Tonight was mainly going to be an homage to his mother, for showing him some gussy techniques, along with giving him the dress he was going to wear. So he pondered styling his hair a way he had seen her do before, but before that idea could get too far ahead. He actually shook his head and changed his mind to do something different.

With the dress and the beauty supplies, he was already paying enough attention to his mother. He couldn't completely over shadow himself in doing so, otherwise Selena might as well be going on a date with Tabitha and not him.

"Pffft...like she'd mind that." Ashley silently joked in between bites, even he could acknowledge how much of a heart stopped his mom was. Where else did he get his looks from? He chuckled at the thought and whispered a silent apology to his Dad.

But this silent conversation allowed Ashley to come to terms with making his own style for his hairdo tonight. He knew that he wasn't hopeless with hair as difficult as it was to deal with. So he'd just have to experiment, watch a few videos, and toy with what works and what doesn't.

He finished up eating and put his dishes away, then returned back up stairs to continue preparing for tonight. "Okay...eye candy. You wanna be hot, but not slutty. You wanna be beautiful, but not a hooker." He repeated several variations of this mantra for a few minutes as he paced in front of his makeup stand in the bathroom.

And after a few minutes of contemplation, he went to his computer instead and started clicking through the tutorials. Mainly fast forwarding to the end results to see what the final product looked like on these girls. "Pretty...not bad...pass...gorgeous! Hmmm...Ball room...Beauty and the Beast...Jester from Critical Role..." He mumbled softly moving through one after the other.

There were a few that caught his eye, but no one in particular that really made him say, 'That's the one.' So instead of that, he took ideas and instructions from multiple different videos, adding in his own take on what shades he'd like, what to contour and how to do certain parts. Even going so far as to find a notepad downstairs and a pen, then come back up to actually take notes.