Born to Be Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um...yes? Heehee, if I'm gonna have a bunch of pictures taken of me, I wanna dress to impress." He giggled snuggling in, "It'll be fun, and... not gonna lie, as much as I tease the rich people of the world. I've always wondered what it would be like to just spend a single day living the high life like they do."

Selena settled her arm around Ashley's back, weaving her fingers into his long tresses of hair. "Well then...it sounds like we better make sure tomorrow is pretty dang memorable." She smiled to herself. Ashley nodded against her and they both seemed to start to settle into each other, ready to slip into dreamland and get some rest before the big day tomorrow. But not before Selena made one last little attempt to get some info about Ashley's own supposed surprise. "Can I just have a liiiiittle hint about what you're gonna wear?" She asked.

He chuckled, "Noooooo...it's a surpriseeee. You don't ruin surprises."

Selena raised and lowered her eyebrows, "Well that's true..."

"Hmmm...but fine." He huffed through his nose, "It's pink."

Selena grinned, "Aaaah...okay...aaaaaand?"

"Shush, you're lucky I gave you that much greedy pants." He teased poking her side. "Now shhhh, sleepy time."

After a few more soft chuckles, they both once again started to relax. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, and while Ashley was getting excited, in an interesting change up of things, Selena found herself to be the one starting to get nervous.

They both had their own surprise ready, although Ashley's was going to be revealed much sooner in the evening. While Selena needed to wait for the perfect moment to bust it out.

She definitely didn't see herself getting much sleep tonight, constantly glancing down at Ashley. Admiring her sleeping beauty while feeling her stomach twist in knots over the nervousness consuming it. She almost felt the unmistakable need to get up and rush to the restroom in was twisting up her insides so much.

She just needed to make sure that tomorrow was perfect for him, and they both had the best time they could. And if all the pieces fell into place, and everything working out the way she needed it to...then it would be a night neither of them could ever forget.

Selena drew in a deep, cleansing breath, and exhaled it out before her. "I love you Ashley."

The Following Day:

"I love you Selena." Ashley whispered softly, exiting the bedroom and heading downstairs. Although it was unknown to his dark skinned lover, Ashley didn't get much sleep last night either.

When she first told him about this red carpet celebration for her work friends, he was teasing about it. Playfully toying with her about the stereotype of rich people parties, when in all actuality, he was antsy to actually get a glimpse at what the rich life was like. Not that they weren't well off on their own as is of course, but a chance to see that fancy party life. Expensive dresses and suits, chandeliers and dancing. Food in portions smaller than his palm that cost a million dollars. It was almost silly even to think about, but Ashley was eager to experience it.

He trotted down the carpeted steps in nothing but his baggy PJ shirt, and thong, he knew it was going to come off for when he changed into his special dress so he didn't bother getting dressed right away. He made his way through the living room into the kitchen to start the coffee for Selena. Quickly throwing together a little breakfast for her as well for her to enjoy before heading to her last day at work.

With Christmas rapidly on approach, she had taken two vacation weeks in prep so that she and Ashley could have pleeeenty of uninterrupted time together over the holidays. And he couldn't wait for it, his first Christmas with a girlfriend!

He was getting giddy just thinking about it. They had yet to get a tree, so that was probably going to be a venture for this weekend, then decorating it, putting up all other decorations and lights around the house, baking cookies and gingerbread, shopping for stuff together. Warming each other by the fireplace, which since Selena didn't have one, sitting in front of the TV with a heater on while they watched an eight hour loop of a crackling fireplace would have to work.

And of course! Presents!!!!!

Ashley giggled thinking about it, he accumulated more than enough money from his own job to buy presents for Selena without using her card. So she wouldn't see how much he was buying or where it was on her credit report, sneaky!

He wanted to surprise her and get her gifts that he'd hide around the house, wrap them in secret and stick them under the tree for opening on Christmas day. He was sure she was going to hide all of his gifts from him too, heck, she had already teased him about 'getting him a bunch of presents and keeping them secret.' She got to go out to work everyday and drive back which left her at least a one hour window for lunch break and the drive. Who knows what she could do with that time??

Most likely, she was already ahead of Ashley in the game of presents. So he'd have to step it up and get to work as soon as he could when this vacation time rolled in.

All and all though, he was looking forward to it incredibly so. Spending time with your family on Christmas is something everyone should do, it's a time of love and togetherness for everyone. And up until now, the only people he'd experienced it with were his parents. Nothing wrong with that of course, but it was different to experience it with a lover.

He wanted everything to be perfect, Selena and himself had gone all in on each other. So he always wanted to make her happy to the best of his ability. He'd pull out all the stops for Christmas, Hay ride, mistletoe, Christmas TV specials, the whole nine yards.

Pluuuus, he could always wrap himself up as a Christmas present too, Ashley was sure Selena wouldn't mind unwrapping that.

"Hehe!" Ashley chuckled as he sliced a banana into discs, arranging the small fruit plate next to a big ole' bowl of Pops in milk, steaming hot mug of coffee, cream and two sugars. Toast with butter melted in, all the good stuff for a quicker, less messy, breakfast for his lover to enjoy. Normally he liked going big with pancakes, waffles, bacon and such, but that involved grease and syrup. Which unless Selena was planning on taking a good shower before heading in to work, he didn't think she'd enjoy having to deal with the sticky residues.

With everything ready to go, Ashley gathered up the breakfast meal on a tray, and began making his way back out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the bedroom.

En route, his mind drifted off of the upcoming Christmas festivities, and went back to the party tonight. He already knew what he was going to wear, but he had all day long to plan out his make-up, how he was going to do his hair, what shoes he was going to wear, should he go with slutty underwear?

The last question as definitely a yes, Selena wouldn't invite him to something like this without the idea of finding a secret spot to sex him up at least one time. By now, he had learned that no trip they took went un-taken advantage of from his perverted Amazon. Heck, he wasn't even safe in his childhood home with his parents right in the other room!

So in a party filled with rich people just chilling in a big fancy building, yeah he definitely knew his booty wasn't going to be safe from her.

Ashley nodded at this, "So sexy underwear tonight it is!" Confirming in his head at least that part of his getting ready process. But there was still much to be done before he was one hundred percent ready to take on the night.

He hoped Selena liked his mother's old prom dress, it fit him beautifully according to his mother, and he thought it looked good too, but nothing was confirmed until Selena saw it. So fingers crossed for that endeavor as well, if for some reason she didn't like the dress, then it was going to be a head over heels, haul ass mission to find something else to wear.

But of course he didn't think Selena would do that, she always loved everything he wore, in fact, Ashley could probably put on a T-shirt and jeans and Selena would still say he looked gorgeous.

God he loved her.

So with a smile on his face, he gently nudged the slightly ajar door open, "Baaaabieeeeee..." He quietly called, "Wakey wakeyy-...oh!" Ashley was singing his words softly at first, but upon scooting his way into the bedroom, he saw that she had already in fact, 'wakey wakey-ed.'

Since Selena hadn't gotten much sleep herself last night, she was already up and at-em' merely moments after Ashley had stepped out the door to get her breakfast ready. She threw back the blankets of the bed and scooched over to the edge of Ashley's side, facing the bathroom and perfectly in line with the door.

Reaching over into her toy chest, she got out the harness and selected her big white cock dildo, full plump balls on the base and a nice, girthy, veiny, nine-inches. She grinned as she unclipped her bra and tossed it away, then stripped off her panties, kicking them away from her as well.

Now nude, she slung the harness up her legs and belted it into place, along with sliding the fake cock through the open slot, locking it into the hole before reaching for the lube next. Unbeknownst to Ashley, Selena didn't actually have any devious, sneaky sexy plans for tonight. Sneaky yes, but no fucking was planned out.

It was one thing at the other places she usually lured him into under the pretense of violating him with the risk of getting caught in other places. But the worst thing that could happen in those places was an awkward situation. There was going to be press, journalists, and other bigger bosses at the event tonight. If she tried anything and they unfortunately got caught, it would not be an easy fix.

So it was for the best that they instead got their jollies off before hand, before getting dolled up and pretty for the night. If they tried to have a quickie before heading to the party, they might mess up their outfits or make-up, and press is trained to spot things like that. So for once, Selena was going to play it safe and fuck her boy toy before even going to work in the sanctity of their own home.

Besides, it wasn't like she was playing totally innocent anyways, she did still have a surprise for him planned. Just one that he would keep his panties on for.

Selena glanced over her shoulder at Ashley, standing there with his mouth agape while he watched her drizzle a waterfall of slick liquid down onto the clean cock. It dripped, dribbled, and oozed all around the tip, slipping down the shaft and caressing the curves, licking the textured veins. Flowing all the way down to the balls, Selena drenched this thing in lube before setting the bottle down on the nightstand beside her. She had been holding that pose on the edge of the bed, waiting to start drooling the lube down for about ten minutes. Commitment!

"Breakfast in bed? Ohhh, why thank you baby..." Selena grinned, bringing her hand over to her crotch and beginning to milk the fake cock in her grasp. Squeezing the base and rubbing the slippery goo all over the dildo. Slicking it up and slathering the silicone over every inch of it.

Welp, Ashley guessed that he was wrong when making the call that she wouldn't want to get all sticky this morning. "Uhh...ah hehehe...good...morning?" Ashley stammered a little, she seemed fast asleep when he went down to start the coffee. He was expecting to have to rouse her like usual for work, but as always, she managed to keep up the reputation of always being able to surprise him.

Selena continued to just slowly jerk her fake cock, rubbing in the lube all over it, the clear fluid squishing through her fingers with how hard she squeezed. Only to drip back down and be rubbed in some more. She watched Ashley closely, "I've got some time still before I have to go to work Ashley..." Ouuuf! She called him by just his name, but usually, when most couples spend the majority of their time using only pet names, breaking out the original name was usually translated as a bad thing. However, she was staring him down with her sexy brown orb, piercing stare. And hearing his name in the seductive tone just shot a rocket into his center. "I'd love to enjoy that super sweet meal you made me...but...I think this needs to be taken care of first..." Her head tilted down towards her dildo, gesturing to the rigid phallus and making Ashley swallow hard.

His clit already stiffening in his thong panties, he could feel his body already heating up from her dirty talking. And it wasn't even that dirty to begin with! She was just teasing and goading him on, but it was enough to make his thighs clutch together and his hands tremble with the tray. Slowly he nodded his head, "O...okay..."

Her grin grew wider and she lifted her free hand to curl a finger towards him, "Come on...giddy up cowgirl..."

Ashley bit his lip and let out a tiny moan, the way Selena was positioned, sitting with her buttocks on the very edge of the bed, both bent at the knee and splayed out wide apart with her toes on the floor. He should've known she'd want him to ride her, so he nodded his head and quickly turned to put the breakfast tray down on the dresser beside the door.

Eagerly skipping over to Selena, he was ready to throw his clothes off and start bouncing on her big girl. But before he could, Selena used her outstretched hand to cup his chin and pull him in for a kiss at first. Ashley gladly accepted this, and closed his eyes the moment he felt her full lips touch his own. Softly moaning into their kiss while lips smacked and tongues coyly played together.

Once she was satisfied with his lips, she pulled back, smiling sweetly while her hand rand down his shoulder. Tracing the curves of his feminine figure until it reached all the way down to underneath the shirt. Giving his ass a good long squeeze and sending tingles up Ashley's body. She then hooked her fingers through his simple thong and pulled it down his legs, as far as she could get it from her angle without having to change position. Once it was past his slim thighs and knees, it fell down thanks to an assist from Gravity, and Ashley stepped out of them with one leg, leaving the panties still looped around one ankle. His tan booty still hidden thanks to the length of the T-shirt and his clit causing the cutest bump in the front.

He seemed ready to straddle her, ready to practice his cowgirl skills like she had hinted at. But to his surprise, Selena's hands then came up to his shoulders and spun him around, definitely confusing the young girly boy as she said moments ago 'giddy up.'

"Oh, like...reverse cowgirl?" He theorized before feeling her strong hands put themselves under his arms, and lifting him off his feet. "Eee!" He squeaked in surprise, earning a throaty chuckle from Selena.

She rose him up off the floor and lifted him as high as her arms would allow. His weight like nothing in the fit woman's grasp. Then, lowered herself onto her lower back and let Ashley carefully come down as well. His supple legs, delicate legs carefully landing on either side of her waist, spreading them open wider then how her own were on the floor.

Nooow Ashley was starting to get the picture, they had watched porn together with this position quite a few times. And yet surprisingly, they had yet to try it. So now realizing what she wanted him to do, he was able to assist her in getting them both into the proper position to do it.

He braced his palms on her hard tummy, and she lowered her hands from his arm pits to his sides. Once again rising them up so they would go under the T-shit, but not taking it off. His thong still hung around his right ankle as well. And Selena thought that her boy toy looked unimaginably cute like this. Long hair flowing over his shoulders and down his back so that it almost tickled her front.

Then came the penetration, still holding firmly onto his sides, she maneuvered his soft body right over the tip of her slick cock. Allowing him to shimmy his hips a little when the tip met his hole, he jumped a little from the cool lube like he always did. But then he relaxed instantly when he felt her begin to release her support on him. Allowing his own weight to naturally come down and impale him on this big white cock.

"Haaaaaaahhh..." He sighed dreamily while it started to go in. Bigger than the last one they used, so it stretched his little love tunnel sweetly and sinfully. It was just big enough so that he felt the stretch, not enough to get uncomfortable or have him walking bow-legged later on. A perfect fit for his petite body, nice and thick nine inches of yummy bitch breaking cock.

Ashley's plush tushy came down and swallowed up that dick greedily while Selena had the pleasure of watching it disappear inside him inch by inch. "Fuck...I fucking love that..." She whispered gravelly to herself. Seeing her little princess take her cock like a champ now was always a wonder to experience.

It was normal sex for the two of them, they barely even needed to use actual lube. A lot of times for sex, if there was no time to lube up, they'd just spit on it and get right to the action now. Ashley's body had fully grown accustomed to making love this way, so much so that he actually felt that orgasming without anal stimulation was nothing more than a long forgotten memory. If Selena played with his cock, and ONLY his cock, he found it harder and harder to actually cum until the day arrived when he couldn't at all.

His pussy neeeeeeds attention, otherwise he just can't finish. A very mean trick that Selena loved learning about, and occasionally torments him with it. But today and now there was no teasing, just a nice, good morning fuck before their party tonight.

"Mmmmmmh...you're so big daddy..." Ashley brought on the dirty talk first. His hands pressing firmly into Selena's belly, "Are you gonna fuck me good? Please? Nnnf...I love it when my Daddy fucks me good..."

Selena grinned, "Oh don't worry honey...I will..." Ashley felt Selena's fingers grip his sides more firmly, and saw her legs adjust on the floor. Pulling back and pressing into the carpet with the ball of her feet. Prepping to get in a good thrusting position. "You don't have to do a thing sweetie...let me do aaaaaaall the work..."

Ashley bared his teeth in a candy sweet grin, like a spoiled little girl getting what she wanted thanks to her Daddy caving. "Thank you Daddyyyy oooohhh..!"His praise was cut off as the rest of her body shifted, the fake cock pushed up into his core adjusting and nestling perfectly on his little prostate. So when she started thrusting up into him, she'd be pushing that button over and over again until he was screaming.

And scream he did.

Like Selena promised, she did all the work this time. Exercising the muscles in her legs as she bucked her hips upwards into her lovers little ass. It didn't take long for the sounds of flesh clapping on flesh to start blaring inside the room. And from this angle, the weight of the balls pressing down on Selena's clit was sweet enough that she knew she could definitely get in a good orgasm too.

With her cock jackhammering upwards into Ashley, the young feminine boy let his neck arch back to the ceiling and wailed in pleasure. He loved it so much when she just used him like this, holding him up completely with her own incredible strength. He literally didn't have to do anything, she just drilled into his depths while he just sat there and took it. Looking down occasionally to watch his taut tummy gain a slight bump every time she went in balls deep.

His legs bounced and flopped at her sides, the tiny thong dangling over his leg almost the entire time until one hard thrust was finally enough to knock it off his little tootsies after a good long while.