Born to Bottom Ch. 03

Story Info
Grant is introduced to Rob's friends in the know.
3.2k words
4.64
11.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rayner
Rayner
146 Followers

The next few days were more of the same, train, fuck, sleep. Sometimes it was fuck, train, fuck, sleep, fuck. Grant though Rob was getting tired out. Now, Grant was the one who wanted to fuck constantly. He couldn't get enough. At one point, Rob had to tell him. "No. Dude stop. I need to rest for a while. Fuck! You're really turning into a whore." That just made Grant even hornier.

The weekend came around and after Friday training they were free for the next two days. Grant hung out with Jack most of Friday afternoon and into the evening. There was a party they were invited to by some of the coaching team members who were staying at a frat house just off campus for the summer. They were definitely going, not that he had a choice. Rob told him he had to go. Hell, as long as Rob was there, he'd go anywhere he told him to.

Rob gave Grant implicit instructions and a bag of clothing. "I want you wearing these clothes tonight for the party."

He took the bag and went back to his room. He showered and opened the bag and dumped it onto the bed. He was kind of scared. He was scared Rob was going to make him wear something obscene. There was a note inside. "Wear these and it will be worth it. Don't come if you're not wearing them."

On the bed was a pair of faded jeans, t-shirt and a ball cap. Ok, well this doesn't

seem too bad, he thought. He put the jeans on and immediately He knew why Rob wanted him to wear them. They were Skinny Jeans. He could barely get them over his thighs. They had had to be two sizes too small, but they had a spandex blend, so they were stretchy. He grabbed hold of the waistline and pulled as hard as he could. They slowly slid up over his thighs and up to his butt. He jumped up and down while pulling the jeans up at the same time. Slowly but surely, they slid up over his bowling ball ass. Luckily, he has a tiny waist and buttoning them was no problem. He turned to the mirror, and he loved what he saw. Painted on jeans, hugging every muscle, every curve of his pumped-up body. The best part was standing sideways to the mirror and seeing his plump, muscle butt sticking out behind him like a shelf. The jeans were so tight he could see the dimples of his ass cheeks.

He grabbed the shirt which was an athletic-gray compression t-shirt, had the Titan logo on the chest. He brought it down over his head and that too, he realized, was way smaller than it should be. He knew it was compression but damn, it was like Rob got it at Baby Gap. Grant pulled it down over his torso and it slid down his stomach and ended just short of his belt. The short sleeves couldn't restrain his hard, baseball sized biceps. It hugged his built traps and accentuated his plate-like pecs. The hottest part was you could see every ab and every oblique right thought the shirt, it was so tight.

Grant slipped on his Nikes, although it was tough to do since he could hardly bend over in those tight jeans. He stood up in front of the mirror and added the finishing touch, the ball cap. It was blood red with the words Titan Football on the front.

As he stood in front of the mirror, he couldn't believe the hotness he was seeing. The ball cap added that extra frat boy, jock, body obsessed, worked out look, which he could have pulled off without it, but he was turned on by it at the same time. He was the epitome of an athlete, a jock, of masculinity, a teenage football player with the body of a man. He started to get hard looking at himself.

The tight clothes left nothing to the imagination. He was dressed like a jock slut. He was dressed to show off his body, to show what he was made of, to advertise his wares, to whore himself to the hottest guy in the room. He turned again to look at his sculpted ass and he felt his hole twitch. Now he understood why Rob picked these clothes. Yeah, he was getting fucked tonight.

About that time the door opened, and Jack walked in. "Hey bro, you ready to...Whoa! Dude."

"What?"

"I didn't recognize you. The hat. And you look...bigger."

"Yeah, it's the clothes."

"Ah, yeah. They're... tight."

"Yeah, I guess they are a little tight."

"A little tight? Dude, it looks like you're wearing body paint."

"Well, I think I'm pulling it off."

Jack laughed and rolled his eyes, "Yeah man, if anyone can pull it off, you can."

Jack gave me a slap in the back. "Damn, like hitting rock."

Grant got a twinge in his cock when his friend said his muscles were like rock. Now he knew he was a force to be reckoned with.

Jack opened the door and held it open for him, "Alright, Superboy, stop looking at yourself and let's go. There are going to be bitches there and I'm getting laid."

"Sweet, bro!" Grant pretended to be excited.

Grant laughed to himself. "Yep, there is going to be a hot bitch there, ME."

They arrived at the frat party fashionably late. The music was thumping, beer was flowing, most everyone was already hammered. Jack saw the keg and made a beeline straight to it leaving Grant standing in the foyer, alone. He was glad he was taller than most guys in the house, it made it easier to look for Rob over all these people. He couldn't find him, he scanned back and forth and just saw a wall of people dancing and jumping around.

Grant stopped scanning and realized everyone in his general vicinity was staring at him. He looked at them and then looked down at his own body. He smiled to himself. They must be checking me out. All of them. A girl standing next to him reached over and ran her hand over his abs.

"Holy fuck. Those are real," she squealed.

"Let me feel," said another girl as she too ran her hands over Grants granite abs.

Grant grinned, loving the attention he was getting. Soon, he had a group of girls around him running their hands over his body, stroking his chest, squeezing his biceps, lots of Oh's and ahh's.

He also noticed the guys standing around weren't too keen on the girls paying him so much attention. One of the guys, an average height dude, cute as hell with light brown messy hair, blue eyes, and built as fuck, stepped over to him. He held out his hand to shake. Grant took hold and gripped the dude's hand nice and solid.

"Whoa, that's quite a grip dude," the cute guy smiled. "I'm Mike."

"Hey, sorry about that," Grant said. "I'm Grant."

"Nice to meet you, Grant." Mike kept shaking his hand, holding it a little too long he thought. Mike looking intensely into his eyes.

"I ain't seen you around here." Mike commented in a challenging way.

Grant started to get nervous but then remembered what he looked like in the mirror, and he was intimidating as fuck. No one was going to mess with him.

"No, I'm here for football camp."

Mike smirked. "Of course, that explains this," he said as he gestured up then down Grant's body. Obviously, a compliment

"Dude, how old are you?"

"Just turned 18."

Mike smiled and then looked him up and down again,. "Damn, boy. You're only 18 and you look like that? Man, you must be a handful." Mike gave him a pat on the shoulder and squeezed it, "A real handful."

Grant swore the guy was stroking his shoulder while checking out his chest and abs.

"Hey, Grant, come with me, I want to introduce to some buddies of mine. They aren't going to believe you."

Mike took hold of Grant's elbow and pulled him through the crowd toward the back of the house. He got a chance to survey the hot stud pulling him through the rooms. Wide shoulders, thick neck, small waist and one of the nicest asses he'd ever seen.

They walked outside the back door onto a stone patio. "Hey Ford!" Mike yelled and waved at a small group of guys standing off the side of the patio. They guy named Ford gave him a nod. Mike pulled Grant over to the group of guys who were standing in a circle smoking pot.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet Grant."

Wow, these dudes were hot. Three jocks, stereotypical looking, jeans, trainers, football team t-shirts, not as tight as Grant's, just regular shirts. A couple had ball caps on. They filled out their t-shirts well, each one had a body as athletic and muscular as the next.

One by one they shook Grant's hand. Ford, Joe and Andy. "Nice to meet you." Grant said.

Mike was almost too giddy to continue. "Guys, this guy JUST turned 18!"

Ford stepped forward, "Damn. What the hell have they been feeding you? Bull cum?" Everyone started laughing.

Grant chuckled, "Nah, just hard work, dedication."

Joe took a joint out of his mouth. "Dedication huh? I'm sure some of that is good genes."

Andy walked around Grant, sizing him up. Andy was about 6 feet tall with a CrossFit body. Real lean and tight. Grant watched him out of the corners of his eyes, He's been sized up before, and that usually ended up in a brawl, but this Andy guy seemed more hungry for him than anything. Still, Grant had his guard up.

"What do you think Andy? You think its good genes?" Joe asked.

Andy stood close behind Grant, and he could feel Andy's breath on his neck. "Oh yeah, he has good genes, and he has good JEANS," Andy said has he tugged at Grant's waist band. Grant felt a hand on his ass, stroking and squeezing. "Real fucking good jeans. They look painted on, dude. I see you like to show off that ass. What do you think Ford?"

Grant tensed up. He didn't know what was happening. He didn't hate it. He just didn't like not knowing what's going on. The area they were standing was out of the light of the house. Somewhat dark but light enough to see by the streetlights that bordered one of the back yard fences.

Ford stepped around the back of Grant. Squeezed his bicep, ran his hand down Grant's back to his ass. With both hands he squeezed those cheeks and gently thrust his groin into the kid's ass. "I think you're right, Andy. I've never seen such good jeans on a dude. And only just turned 18. Nice. Someone started you working out at a young age."

Grant was a little speechless but at the same time, extremely turned on.

"Guys?" Grant questioned.

Ford put his hands on my hips and pulled me back into his dick.

Grant cleared his throat. "Guys, I'm looking for Rob. You seen him?"

Mike took a joint from Joe and took a puff. "Oh yeah, we've seen Rob. He's running a little late. He's... indisposed at the moment." All the guys started to chuckle.

Ford took the joint. "More like balls deep inside another hot ass from football camp." They laughed again.

Ok, now Grant knew that these guys were in on the secret.

"Another? Who?" Grant asked, a little perturbed. A small streak of jealousy maybe.

Andy crushed his beer can with both hands and threw it off to the side. "Who the fuck knows. We can't keep up anymore. We get his sloppy seconds. The dude gets more tail than anyone we know. The dude will never settle down with a guy, His dick is gonna fall off one of these days."

"Fuck off Andrew. You're just jealous and you know it." Ford said as he grabbed Grant's crotch. "If you're Rob's sloppy seconds, then I want thirds too."

Grant was getting hard in his tight jeans. He guess he looked a little disappointed because Ford cupped his chin, "What? Did you think you were the only fuck boy? The only young, sexually confused, jock-stud he likes to bed down? Let's just say he usually ends up breeding 3 or 4 of you little muscle-queers at each camp. He just fucking knows which ones you are. He's good."

"So how did you know about me?" Grant asked. "How did you know who I was when I came here tonight? Does Rob have pictures?"

Joe took another hit. "Because Rob described you to us. He said there would be a hot guy, young, stacked, wearing skintight jeans and a ball cap. Like a whore showing off his body. He told us to keep you company until he's finished. He says you, fuck boy, can really take a fuck, the perfect bitch. Is it true, bitch? Can you take a nice, hard fuck?"

Grant blushed. He knew for sure now what he was here for. He was the whore for these guys. He was finally getting what he wanted. He was going to get filled by all these guys while they get off on his body. Fuck yeah! All at once his inner slut stuck in the body of an alpha male surfaced. His cocky confidence took over. These guys were going to get the fuck of their lives.

Grant folded his massive arms in front of his chest, took a wide stance, towered over these boys. "Dude, I've been taking Rob's fucks all week, so I know if I can take him, I can take all of you. This ass was built to take cock. I was born to bottom. So, I ask you, are YOU all up to the task of fucking my bitch ass, cuz I can guarantee I'll outlast you. All of you."

They were all quiet. Four hot jocks, mouths open, speechless until Mike slowly raised his hand as if he were in grade school, "Yes, please."

"Then let's go," Grant said like it was a challenge. The he stopped and said, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. No condoms. I fucking hate condoms."

Grant thought Ford came in his pants right then and there.

Grant was led the familiar attic where Rob's room was. Ford opened the door to the room next to it and Grant looked in. It had a huge bed at one end and no other furniture. The hardwood had rugs spread about and there were clothes and football uniforms scattered all around. Who ever lived here was a jock, and a slob.

"Who's room is this?" Grant asked Ford.

"It's mine," he answered.

As Grant was about to enter the room he heard the door of Rob's room open and shut. He glanced over and was surprised to see his teammate, Sean, stumbling out, buttoning his pants and fiddling with his belt. Sean was a tight end, amazing body, light skinned black kid, an ass to die for and the bluest eyes Grant had ever seen. He was very arrogant but then he did have the talent and the looks to back it up. They didn't see eye to eye on most things and they were too much alike. But Grant thought, "you should see this boy in white football pants...damn."

"Sean?" Grant asked confused because the stud was coming out of Rob's room. "Hey man," Grant said.

Sean looked up, a shocked look on his face. He looked like he'd seen a ghost. He looked at the four guys with Grant and then back down, fastening his belt.

"Hey, Grant. What...What's up?" Sean asked, totally out of sorts.

"What are you doing up here, Sean?" Grant asked, genuinely confused. "That's Rob's room."

"Nothing. I'm just hanging out," Sean replied looking around nervously.

The four jocks started scoffing and laughing.

Grant looked at them, realized something was up, and then turned back to Sean. Was he here for the same reason? No, couldn't be.

Grant tilted his head and asked, "Just hanging out, huh?"

Sean started to sweat, and he headed to the stairway. The door he just came out of opened. Rob stepped out holding a wad of red fabric and flung it at Sean, hitting him in the face.

"You forgot your underwear, fuck boy. Those were expensive."

Sean caught them as they dropped from his face. He was stunned. He looked at Grant with a pleading expression. BUSTED and he knew it. Grant was shocked. He stood there with his mouth open. Sean must be one of Rob's other fuck boys. Grant did not see that one coming. He guessed he and Sean were more alike than he thought. How did he not see this?

Rob saw Grant standing there, with a surprised look on his face. "Hey, Grant. I see you met the boys. I'll be right in after I clean Sean's cum off my sheets. That boy loves to get fucked." Rob grinned knowing he just outed the football player.

Sean looked petrified. "Dude," Sean started to plead with Grant. "Please, you can't say anything. Please, I'll do anything."

"It's true. He will do anything," Rob said. "Slut," he said to Sean, making Sean scowl.

Sean looked at Rob and then Grant. He scrunched up the lycra underwear into a ball. "FUCK!" Sean looked scared. "Seriously, Grant. Don't tell anyone," he said while pointing at Grant. "They'll take my scholarship away if they find out about all this."

Rob chuckled. "Find out about what? That you've been putting out like a whore all week at football camp?"

Grant smiled. He was so happy he wasn't the only one. And he loved that Sean was gay because Grant always thought he was incredibly hot. Grant strolled over to Rob and put his arm around his shoulders. "Dude, think about it, dumbass. What the fuck do you think I'M doing here?"

Sean fumbled and then a light went on in his eyes. He was so concerned with himself that he didn't stop to realize Grant was doing the same thing he was doing. "Oh shit! You?" He sounded excited and shocked to know he had a comrade in arms. "Really?"

Grant squeezed him. "Yeah bro. Just like you, Rob's been nailing me every night since we arrived."

Sean said, "I never would have guessed you were into dick, bro"

Grant shrugged. "Same here, dude. I'll keep your secret if you keep mine."

Sean let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, dude. Let's talk tomorrow."

Grant nodded and said, "Yeah, talk in the morning."

Ford took Grant by the arm and started leading him into the room. "Let's go fuck boy. We got some fucking to do."

Grant said to Sean, "Well, if you will excuse me, I'm about to get gang banged by four smoking hot frat boys."

Sean became more erect. "REALLY, BRO?"

Grant nodded again. "Yep. When you're ready to play with the big boys, let us know," he taunted with a wink.

"Can I come too?" Sean asked.

Ford shook his head. "As much as we'd like to tag team two of you pretty boy fags, we want some alone time with our new fuck boy here. But don't worry. We'll get you before you leave for home."

Grant and the guys walked in the room, Rob following. Before Rob closed the door he turned back to Sean, "Same time tomorrow night, fuck boy."

Rayner
Rayner
146 Followers